Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

Guest 脏子姨
2 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Wah, now Guest Dirty Auntie managed to even get in the Flaming Room one trolling thread!

Should be renamed as, Dirty Auntie the biggest Troll at BW

奉劝一句:人在做,天在看。

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest real disclosed yourself
9 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

I am a fucking piece of shit

hijacked by Dirty Auntie ( Guest 脏子姨) .

I wouldn't use such language.

Guest Guest
2 minutes ago, Guest real disclosed yourself said:

hijacked by Dirty Auntie ( Guest 脏子姨) .

I wouldn't use such language.

Yeah, the real Guest disclosed yourself will use language like those below: 

"The only problem I sometimes have, in particular with guys in Malaysia/ Singapore or China/ Taiwan is that their body has this sort of "Mee Goreng" smell." 

This just goes to show that he himself is not from Malaysia/Singapore/China/Taiwan, very likely from other nationalities. If we use Cantonese or Hokkien to scold him, he'd have no choice but to resort to human interpreters to translate for him, since Google translate will fail miserably there. 

Am I right, Guest disclosed yourself, 干你马培丑几百? 

Guest Guest 2

wannabe Dr Watson failed in his investigations ...

I said sometimes, not always and I never said all Singaporeans, Malaysians have this sort of smell.

Please refrain from word twisting and placing words into that sentence which are not there.

I am not going to write any further on this subject.

I made my stand clear that I never wrote that all Singaporean or  Malaysian have this smell but only a few.

Guest Guests
12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yeah, the real Guest disclosed yourself will use language like those below: 

"The only problem I sometimes have, in particular with guys in Malaysia/ Singapore or China/ Taiwan is that their body has this sort of "Mee Goreng" smell." 

This just goes to show that he himself is not from Malaysia/Singapore/China/Taiwan, very likely from other nationalities. If we use Cantonese or Hokkien to scold him, he'd have no choice but to resort to human interpreters to translate for him, since Google translate will fail miserably there. 

Am I right, Guest disclosed yourself, 干你马培丑几百? 

LOL, Guest disclosed yourself is definitely from one of the Indochina countries or a Pinoy.

Weird English, inability to type in Mandarin or understand local lingo... etc.

Guest Guest 5
On March 31, 2019 at 6:14 AM, Guest Guest said:

Better give some advice to your clients, if you aren't already disbarred from the law society or LSA. Otherwise refrain from giving people advice which they did not ask for. [policing others? self righteous??????]

You are a very troubled individual with too much time on your hands plus major psychiatric problems hammering away at your brain.

Did you seriously search through the forum looking for posts with the word "advice" in them, and then use that particular word to conclude that two posts made more than a month apart means those two posters are the same guy, even though they are probably two completely different people?

To be honest, his advice to you was decent, and I am not him, so don't try claiming otherwise, but you can't be reasoned with anyway.

Guest Guest 2
1 hour ago, Guest Guests said:

LOL, Guest disclosed yourself is definitely from one of the Indochina countries or a Pinoy.

Weird English, inability to type in Mandarin or understand local lingo... etc.

yawns

Guest Guest
7 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie sure knows how to angkat.  

Nothing better to do?  Lowering ourselves?  Why, we are having fun, Auntie.

So how do you explain that whenever I get trolled in the Main Forum, those posts were not removed unless I requested for their removal?  Neither was the troll censured.

Bullshit!  BW will be interesting or boring with or without the compulsory registration ruling.  The factor depends on the quality of the contributors, not the ruling.

Too late, game over for you, naggy Nightwhore. No one here is reading your worthless wall of text which came one week late. LOL

Guest SzeRoy
6 hours ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

yawns

Hahaha, after DY kenna slammed hard by the moderators, DY has been reduced to skulking under multiple nicks in the Flaming Room. LOL

Can't even use back her old nick, how pathetic.

Probably she doesn't want to use her old nick cos she wants to avoid being identified as a vigilante, forum disruptor, liar, traitor, paedophile defender, lawyer wannabe with poor English, as well as a slutty cumwhore.

LOLOL

Guest Guest 2
On 4/2/2019 at 2:27 PM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Nightwhore @Nightingale, 尸斑老秃驴, where are you?

Oops, masturbating while fantasising about your students?

LOL

Yup, Nightwhore masturbates while fantasising about her students.

Guest SzeRoy
On 2/27/2013 at 1:40 AM, Guest Guest said:

You want to suffer in silence, please go ahead.

But continue to hold your silence when we express our unhappiness.

If you can keep quiet about the PRC anti social behaviors, why are you making so much noise when we post?

Well said! Nightwhore is nothing but a hypocritical bitch.

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Bullshit!  BW will be interesting or boring with or without the compulsory registration ruling.  The factor depends on the quality of the contributors, not the ruling.

You can always stay in the Members Zone if you find it as interesting or more interesting than the Main Forum. Who ask you to be so 犯贱 to go to places where Guests can go, if you don't find those places more interesting or as interesting? 

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, Guest adult advice said:

looking at all the newspaper reports, seems the police are quite free.....

The word about IMH is a bit too hard. he is a youngster, give him some time to learn too.

In Singapore you can date guys in their mid 30 or even 40s who are still "dreamers" and not in touch with reality.

Let's be honest.

Could start a blog here about all the funny (or not so funny) stories that happened to me with other guys and who can't be called youngsters by age (but maybe by behaviour or brain)...

As said above in earlier post: We don't know what all happened, we just heard one side of the story.

Yawn....

Mod Note: This is Not Guest Disclosed Yourself as he no longer uses this nick to post. This is the other bitch Guest 脏子姨 impersonating his account to stir shit.

You better stop disturbing the Main forum. Don't let me come after you.

Guest Guest 2
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

You can always stay in the Members Zone if you find it as interesting or more interesting than the Main Forum. Who ask you to be so 犯贱 to go to places where Guests can go, if you don't find those places more interesting or as interesting? 

LOL, well said! :clap::thumb:

Mod Note :This is the Guest 脏子姨 who impersonate DY on the above post.

Guest Guest
15 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

You are talking out of your hat.  When all posters are required to register as members, there will be no need for Members Lounge.  All we have will be the Main Forum.

And until all posters register, the Main Forum is still meant for Guests to post. And since it is still not happening, and you yourself is claiming that the Members Only Forums are just as interesting or maybe even more interesting than the Main Forum, then why you keep hanging out in the Main Forum then? Just stick to the Members Only Forum lor! Your disappearance from the Main Forum won't be missed, you know? Why you so so 犯贱

Guest Guest
48 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Who are you to tell me where to post?  The Main Forum is not your monopoly, as if you trying to dictate people should sit instead of squat in toilet.  

Furthermore, anybody has the right to stop the spread of hatred and xenophobic posts which you habitually start.  If you have not started your nonsense, and insisted on flaming others for rebutting you, there won't be any need for the Flaming Room.

Nobody cares about telling you where to post. But people are asking you why are you so 犯贱,telling people that forums without Guests posting are just as interesting as those with. Then why you keep posting in Main Forum where Guests are posting huh? You know what is paiseh or not? You liar? You hypocrite? Or you super 犯贱犯贱犯贱?

And please lar... Don't go sit on your moral high horse and tell people that anyone has the right to stop the spread of hatred and xenophobia here. Have you already so quickly forgotten the saga started by Guest Disclosed Yourself and goaded on by you? If you have forgotten, go look under the bus. He should still be lying there bleeding. See if that reminds you of how you threw him under that bus there, you super 犯贱叛徒卖国贼。

Guest Guest
11 hours ago, Nightingale said:

So how do you explain that whenever I get trolled in the Main Forum, those posts were not removed unless I requested for their removal?

I just re-read this and I had a good laugh. What are you trying to tell us huh? BW Moderators at your beck and call now huh? 

"those posts were not removed unless I requested for their removal?" 

Wah, you super tok kong, even Moderators must listen to you now.... You asked them to remove, then they remove... You wrote one hor... Not I write one... Lol... 

giphy.gif&ehk=i7OePtvULJfHaakDQ53flQ

Guest lost out
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

See and you can't even prance with your small dick boyfriend Guest Guest 2 = Guest 犯贱冰冰  at the Members section showing your bf's small dick. Damn. you really lost out!

Guest trolling bullshitters
26 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Nobody cares about telling you where to post. But people are asking you why are you so 犯贱,telling people that forums without Guests posting are just as interesting as those with. Then why you keep posting in Main Forum where Guests are posting huh? You know what is paiseh or not? You liar? You hypocrite? Or you super 犯贱犯贱犯贱?

And please lar... Don't go sit on your moral high horse and tell people that anyone has the right to stop the spread of hatred and xenophobia here. Have you already so quickly forgotten the saga started by Guest Disclosed Yourself and goaded on by you? If you have forgotten, go look under the bus. He should still be lying there bleeding. See if that reminds you of how you threw him under that bus there, you super 犯贱叛徒卖国贼

What saga ? The one you made an elephant out of a fly?

I m not bleeding. I m fine. I m here to show you my teeth.

Look you are stepping in to every post from someone you don't like at the main forum and want to tell others they sit on a high moral horse?

What happened ? did you fall from the horse?

If Nightingale had been convicted he wouldn't post here...

You are really the biggest trolling bullshitters.

You skimpy hypocrites don't even show your face and then you call others having  犯贱?

What sort of logic is that?

You only dare to write all these nasty things because you're hiding from the anonymity and nothing more. 

Otherwise you would have your mouth shut for long already if you had come to show your face.

Guest Guest 2
9 minutes ago, Guest trolling bullshitters said:

What saga ? The one you made an elephant out of a fly?

I m not bleeding. I m fine. I m here to show you my teeth.

Look you are stepping in to every post from someone you don't like at the main forum and want to tell others they sit on a high moral horse?

What happened ? did you fall from the horse?

If Nightingale had been convicted he wouldn't post here...

You are really the biggest trolling bullshitters.

You skimpy hypocrites don't even show your face and then you call others having  犯贱?

What sort of logic is that?

You only dare to write all these nasty things because you're hiding from the anonymity and nothing more. 

Otherwise you would have your mouth shut for long already if you had come to show your face.

Hahaha you self-pwn as disclosed yourself, the vigilante.

LOL

Guest Guest 2
42 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

And please lar... Don't go sit on your moral high horse and tell people that anyone has the right to stop the spread of hatred and xenophobia here. Have you already so quickly forgotten the saga started by Guest Disclosed Yourself and goaded on by you? If you have forgotten, go look under the bus. He should still be lying there bleeding. See if that reminds you of how you threw him under that bus there, you super 犯贱叛徒卖国贼。

steve carell lol GIF

Guest Guest
15 minutes ago, Guest trolling bullshitters said:

Lol.. You really cannot understand Mandarin hor? You don't know what is 犯贱,don't anyhow guess. No wonder you can make those racist remarks about Singaporeans/Malaysians/PRC/Taiwanese, saying "... guys in Malaysia/ Singapore or China/ Taiwan is that their body has this sort of "Mee Goreng" smell. 

Guest Guest
3 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Of course I can post in the Members Lounge.  But as a member, I also have the freedom of posting in the Main Forum.  As I've said, you are not the Queen of BW to dictate your own rules.

Contradicting yourself again.  5 hours ago you wanted me to stay in the Members Lounge.

As said before, you are not the Queen who decides that the Main Forum is reserved for guests while members can only limit themselves to the Members Lounge.  Your fantasies simply fail to meet reality.  Why can't you admit yourself as the loser, without balls to register as a member and yet want to restrict others' freedom, including that of fantasising.  Aren't you jealous that full membership gives me the freedom while you impose your own restriction by not registering.  Who to blame but yourself?  And now crying sour grapes.

犯贱 describes the troll who needs to clone herself with various nicks to deceive others about one's support base. 犯贱 also describes the troll who hijacks others' nicks to cause confusion and sow discord.

犯贱 also means writing irrelevant comments in order to discredit and insult others.

犯贱 also means creating fake news and twisting facts, making mountains out of molehills.

犯贱 also means discouraging others from posting in the Main Forum, so as to post racist, xenophobic, insulting comments unopposed.

And who is the high moral horse that declares that only Singaporeans are humans and the other nationalities are insects (except for Nepalese)?  That horse is very very high hor.

Your long long post can divert here and divert there, but it still doesn't say why you so 犯贱,still want to go post in Main Forum when you yourself say that the forum will remain interesting without Guest posting, which is basically describing the Members Only Forum, right?  OK la..  The chance to explain your 犯贱-ness had been given and is now gone. No more explanation necessary. 

Verdict: Nightingale is guilty as charged for being 犯贱。

Guest Guest
15 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

犯贱 describes the troll who needs to clone herself with various nicks to deceive others about one's support base. 犯贱 also describes the troll who hijacks others' nicks to cause confusion and sow discord.

Lol! GUEST Disclosed yourself, your good supporter Nightwhore herself 犯贱 not good enough, she also just dragged you in and described you here as 犯贱 as well leh! Hahahahaha... She threw you under the bus is bad enough already. Now she got into the driver's seat and drove over you again!

Omg... This Flaming Room is so interesting. 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

I said whether interesting or uninteresting depends on the quality of the poster.

1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

Yes, interesting thanks to you.  We are having fun here.  :whistle:

Ohhhh.... Despite me calling you 犯贱, you still think I am quality enough to be interesting? Sorry hor, I don't dig 叛徒卖国贼 like you. I don't want to end up under the bus and got driven over by you, the way someone else did. 

Guest Nightwhore-zapper
9 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

叛徒卖国?  Under the bus?  Illegal fantasies?  Prove them.

As usual, you know Nightwhore has run out of arguments in defence of himself when he asks for proof.

Guest beeter skeeter 2

yeah , but you always only shout loud like Mainland Chinese and divert from the topic but never come up with any evidence of what you claim is true.

And your Sherlock wannabe is the best. Just embarrassing yourself.

2 weeks ago I was Nightingale in disguise, yesterday Pinoy or Burmese. Then my Chinese sucks. Just wonder what you come up next...

Guest helter skelter 3
31 minutes ago, Guest beeter skeeter 2 said:

yeah , but you always only shout loud like Mainland Chinese and divert from the topic but never come up with any evidence of what you claim is true.

And your Sherlock wannabe is the best. Just embarrassing yourself.

2 weeks ago I was Nightingale in disguise, yesterday Pinoy or Burmese. Then my Chinese sucks. Just wonder what you come up next...

Can't you see, DY?  You have been made into a pariah by GM and you can't even use your old nick Disclosed Yourself anywhere.

That's how much of a pariah you are.  Your old nick Disclosed Yourself simply turns everyone off.

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Guest helter skelter 3 said:

Can't you see, DY?  You have been made into a pariah by GM and you can't even use your old nick Disclosed Yourself anywhere.

That's how much of a pariah you are.  Your old nick Disclosed Yourself simply turns everyone off.

:clap::lol:

Guest Guest
18 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Mod Note: This is Not Guest Disclosed Yourself as he no longer uses this nick to post. This is the other bitch Guest 脏子姨 impersonating his account to stir shit.

You better stop disturbing the Main forum. Don't let me come after you.

18 hours ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Mod Note :This is the Guest 脏子姨 who impersonate DY on the above post.

Can also show all those post made by DY under other nicks? Why only show those from Guest 脏子姨? 

Guest Guest 2
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Can also show all those post made by DY under other nicks? Why only show those from Guest 脏子姨? 

Exactly.  Anyway 脏子姨 didn't make those posts.

Guest ranting

15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Foreigners mah. Some forummers think we must always make them feel welcomed. Besides, like what Nightwhore keeps saying: Singaporeans commit more crimes than foreigners. 

Lol

Didn't the Moderators ask you to stay in the Flaming Room with such posts? stop ranting in the Main Forum.

The government even says that Singaporeans commit more crimes than foreigners. You still want to deny???

Guest 1000 nicks

23 hours ago, Guest Going to Songkran said:

Nigerians.   Red flag like crazy.  I've a Botswanian classmate, and I would not even add her on FB after she told me she had a troublesome Nigerian boyfriend 

Going to Songkran = Guest Guest = Guest 脏子姨

Guest Guest
On 4/10/2019 at 4:27 PM, Guest 1000 nicks said:

Going to Songkran = Guest Guest = Guest 脏子姨

At Songkran = Guest disclosed yourself 

3 hours ago, Guest Guest 3 said:

what happened to your Birthday preparations?

Just 5 days left until your 44th Birthday!

Where is the party?

Guest disclosed yourself can be a big hypocritical party but definitely not possibly 44 years old looking at his previous posts. 

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest Guest 3 said:

what happened to your Birthday preparations?

Just 5 days left until your 44th Birthday!

Where is the party?

Guest disclosed yourself can be a big hypocritical LIAR but definitely not possibly 44 years old looking at his previous posts. 

Guest 犯贱冰冰
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Guest disclosed yourself can be a big hypocritical LIAR but definitely not possibly 44 years old looking at his previous posts. 

Lol

Guest Nightwhore
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Oh boy... Is he going to post some more long long meaningless posts to waste bandwidth again..? 

Yes, so what?  What can you do about me wasting bandwidth by spamming multiple long irrelevant posts and hogging Blowing Wind's bandwidth?

What can you do about me doing all this and wasting the advertiser's and the moderator's funds on the administration of the forum?

LOL

Guest Noemie
4 minutes ago, Guest Nightwhore said:

Yes, so what?  What can you do about me wasting bandwidth by spamming multiple long irrelevant posts and hogging Blowing Wind's bandwidth?

What can you do about me doing all this and wasting the advertiser's and the moderator's funds on the administration of the forum?

LOL

LOL, traitorous indeed.  Who can forget how you kept quiet and left Disclosed Yourself under the bus to die a horrible death while he was being scolded by the moderators for disrupting the main forum?  Instead of helping him or speaking out for him, you kept quiet.  LOLOL

Guest cloud
20 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Oh boy... Is he going to post some more long long meaningless posts to waste bandwidth again..? 

compared to the nonsense you post here for 7 years, that's peanuts!

Blowing Wind must have bought a whole cloud just for you to keep you nonsense here...

giphy.gif

Guest scolding
16 hours ago, Guest Noemie said:

LOL, traitorous indeed.  Who can forget how you kept quiet and left Disclosed Yourself under the bus to die a horrible death while he was being scolded by the moderators for disrupting the main forum?  Instead of helping him or speaking out for him, you kept quiet.  LOLOL

the last month you only got scolded from the Moderators for disrupting everything at every corner.

Are  you having dementia or why is your memory so weak?

giphy.gif

Guest birthday

Happy 44th Birthday Guest Dirty Auntie!!!!  16 April 2019 and 44 years old. Congratulations

We are coming over to your birthday party now....  (no gifts) ...

Guest Guest 3
1 minute ago, Guest birthday said:

Happy 44th Birthday Guest Dirty Auntie!!!!  16 April 2019 and 44 years old. Congratulations

We are coming over to your birthday party now....  (no gifts) ...

birthday cake GIF

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic