Male HQ

Ugly Butt... help

sgbiboy95

Growing up as a fat kid, I suffer many of the consequences today.

Stretch marks + loose skin is something that is more commonly accepted & understood now

People view them as 'battle scars' & so perhaps because it's not too much of an eyesore, people are a tad bit more accepting?

Though I still hate the little flap of my tummy, it's so soft and I've come to accept it. Some guys think it's cuddly hehe

One thing that still bugs me & also the guys that I get intimate with is butt acne scars.

I used to pick on the pimples & continuously try to burst them when they appear in the past.

It forms this dark scars all over my butt =(

One guy was so bothered when he saw them, he put my underwear back on & continued to make sure my butt wasn't touching the bed as we snuggled.

I felt so sad aiyo............. :frustrated:

I honestly could live with it, but of course if I could get help for it I would love to hear how I could improve it.

Not that I particularly care about having the perfect smooth butt, but I'm already not like the best looking in my face, neither do I have a rocking hot bod,

it sucks to have an ugly butt too. =(

56 minutes ago, sgbiboy95 said:

Stretch marks + loose skin is something that is more commonly accepted & understood now

People view them as 'battle scars' & so perhaps because it's not too much of an eyesore, people are a tad bit more accepting?

Though I still hate the little flap of my tummy, it's so soft and I've come to accept it. Some guys think it's cuddly hehe

One thing that still bugs me & also the guys that I get intimate with is butt acne scars.

I used to pick on the pimples & continuously try to burst them when they appear in the past.

One guy was so bothered when he saw them, he put my underwear back on & continued to make sure my butt wasn't touching the bed as we snuggled.

I honestly could live with it, but of course if I could get help for it I would love to hear how I could improve it.

Not that I particularly care about having the perfect smooth butt, but I'm already not like the best looking in my face, neither do I have a rocking hot bod,

http://bfy.tw/La35

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

skincare your butt the same way you would with a pimpled face. exfoliation everyday helps (butt skin can handle frequent exfoliation). Last time I mixed olive oil with coarse sugar to exfoliate daily and once a week I switch for salt in place of the sugar. try to sit lesser, avoid soft chairs which your butts sink in when you sit on it, wear breathable underwear and pants.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2019 at 4:41 PM, sgbiboy95 said:

That guy sounds like an overall douche to me though.

To me body, skin, whatever is all on the surface - honestly no idea why anyone makes a big fuss over it.

But yeah, like everyone else has mentioned, how you deal with butt acne, is similar to how you treat acne on any other part of the body.

Exfoliation over time works, if possible try to keep the area moisturized.

If its fresh, don't pop it. If its scarring, you've also got a few options also actually. I don't know if scar lotions work but I think aloe vera is goood.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.