• Role
    I Don't Know

Recent Profile Visitors

31,215 profile views

Balestier's Achievements

1. Balestier

Phonesex

Phone fun ? Moaning only
  2. Kindly DM me if you are interested to join our classes : TUE 30/4- PARTNER YOGA 7.15PM (1 HR) THU 2/5- YOGA STRETCH 7.15PM (1 HR) SPECIAL HOLIDAY 1/5 - TANTRIC 2pm (1 HR) Description Partner - stretching with a partner Stretch - Each stretches holding 2-3 mins Location : Near mustafa centre Attire : optional Rates: $30 per hour
  3. They are still in operation
  4. No worries . We have seen Japanese low waist in public pools
  5. What's yours should be yours. It's up to him what he wants to do w his. Write your own will
  6. Kindly DM me if you are interested to join our classes : TUE 23/4- PARTNER YOGA 7.15PM (1 HR) THU 25/4- YOGA STRETCH 7.15PM (1 HR) Description Partner - stretching with a partner Stretch - Each stretches holding 2-3 mins Location : Near mustafa centre Attire : optional Rates: $30 per hour
  7. Obvious that the previous management just want to collect the $$, run and leave it to the current to clear the shit
  8. 800k can get you a 1-2 bed room condo or a 5 room hdb flat with money for renov
  9. Or they can close it down. The money collected per year not enough to cover rentals
  10. Closing more branches and getting you to upgrade to go other tfx branches
  11. That's why calif fitness closed down and why Patrick sold his business.
  12. This is better than leaving them on the floor. Lol
  13. Of course .. unless U go during non peak. Else need to wait for your turn The equipment are newer and has more variety.