Places For Massage - Part 6

GachiMuchi

The previous threads are :

Places for Massage Part 1

Places for Massage Part 2

Places for Massage Part 3a

Places for Massage Part 4

Places for Massage Part 5

For a list of home-based masseurs. Click the link to read the Singapore Home-based Massage List (HML) for Men .

Part 5 has run its course and will be closed.

Please continue from here.

Guest -raymond-

Hi guys, just wanted to share my field report on the new masseur that u guys mentioned last 1-2 weeks. Since it is quite close to Ang Mo Kio, I made an appt n went last weekend. here is my brief report.

Masseur : Collin /49yrs/S'pore Chinese ( don't mix up with China nation)/got certificates on the wall

Place : Buangkok Crescent ( off Yio chu kang road and near Ang Mo kio ave 5 junction w Yio Chu Kang)- accessible by Bus only quite far from MRT or LRT

Facility : Master bd rm w toilet. Massage bed. Fully aircond w light music. Design simple & clean.

Price : $60/hr Time : weekdays nite only; weekends 11am till 8pm last appt.

Types of Massage: swedish ( he mentioned another type bt I can't remember the name sorry)

Description:

Upon arrival, you will be offered water and consultation will be conducted just to make sure you are OK for massage. He will ask u what u want to achieve out of this session ( relaxation or relief pain aches...etc) and he will blend the oil accordingly ( I find this refreshing...). Thereafter, you will be asked to take a bathe and the massage starts. He started slow & light and slowly apply more strength. I find his massage quite different from the other masseurs that I had partly because he covers pratically every part of my body from head/face massage to sole of the leg except my private part ( which was covered with towels & my only disappointment). When he was massaging my inner thigh & stomach, I even had a woody bt too bad he ignore it lor!. Overall he took more than 1hr 30mins for the whole massage & I get to pay only 1hrs ( value for money). To be honest, I went to spa botanicca and The House at dempsey road before, I think they are still below his standard. So overall, in my opinion, he got standard.

After the facial/head massage, I am allowed to rest as long as i like ( paiseh I slept). Anyway, After my bathe, he offered me drink & asked me how I feel and also inform me that he noticed I have stiff shulders & taught me how to do some exercises to improve my stiff shoulder. I was quite impress because I didn't tell him that .. so got standard. I chit chat with him abit and found out he is doing it out of interest and passion and only on part time basis. He has a full time job. He also freelance for some treatment centres. He will limit his customers per day so that he can rest inbetween. He also mentioned that recently he hurts his shoulder while playing tennis so he is trying to rest by not taking too many customers.

Finally, if you want a good/clean/relax massage, you can give him a try, you won't go wrong ( personally I find him much better than those I went in Chinatown). Since he mentioned about treatment post injuries/back ache...etc you might want to give him a try other than normal TCM we used to go to (I didn't try so I can't comment on his skills in this area).

My grading (poor, average, good; very good; excellent)

Skills : Very good

Room : Good (simple & clean) didn't give good grade because it didn't give that kind of spa feeling

Amenities: Very good ( towels were very clean/heater available/shower strong/oils smell good...etc)

Personality : Serious Senior guy; clean cut; OK looking; Speaks well i.e. somehow give me the feeling he is quite different from other masseur ( don't know how to explain this bt just diff).

Hope this helps & please don't blame me if you don't agree with the abovementioned because it is just my 1st session w him OK. If anyone of u been to him before can share also so that we can compare notes.

Guest massage_goer
I didn't shoot, and he didn't make me...I dunno what happens if you shoot. Massage_goer might be able to answer...

haha i came towards the end of the massage

after which he helped clean up my mess

followed by massaging my face instead.

i wonder if its as replacement or it was part of the whole package,

thou it din state specifically of any facials.

but i like the stretchin at the end.

haha i came towards the end of the massage

after which he helped clean up my mess

followed by massaging my face instead.

i wonder if its as replacement or it was part of the whole package,

thou it din state specifically of any facials.

but i like the stretchin at the end.

oh... he used your cum to give you a facial !!! :D

oh... he used your cum to give you a facial !!! :D

Nah, I got a simple facial massage too. Just to relax and wrap up the whole package I guess. It must be kinda strange feeling, to have him clean up your cum...

Guest -raymond-

Wah Lao Oei !!!! Newbie, I write long long u still ask for Stat? Wat stat are u looking for? You go massage or match make???? kekekekeke You call him and ask yourself lor!

Guest massage_goer
Nah, I got a simple facial massage too. Just to relax and wrap up the whole package I guess. It must be kinda strange feeling, to have him clean up your cum...

hahaha i'm pretty there wasnt any more cum on his hands

before he touched my face

and hmm...

he juz took tissue and wiped it all off for me

like i'd wipe myself off when i;m wankin

nothing strange bout it

Guest TightHole

I find it strange that no one is discussing Eddie in Hougang anymore?

I thought people used to say Eddie is the best in Spore?

Is Eddie still doing Facial after every massage?

I find it strange that no one is discussing Eddie in Hougang anymore?

I thought people used to say Eddie is the best in Spore?

Is Eddie still doing Facial after every massage?

Eddie still do massage, but now is hard to make appointment with him... He working full time in real estate that most of the time he spending with his clients on weekdays and weekends...

For me to know, for you to find out....

Guest massagegoer
Eddie still do massage, but now is hard to make appointment with him... He working full time in real estate that most of the time he spending with his clients on weekdays and weekends...

leave eddie alone. he got the right to choose his path. there r still so many better masseur out there. dun believe in 2 job.

tighthole, eddie has been around for a long time. i think most of us already know his skills. He is certified and one of the better ones around. So we try to introduce new masseurs so others can give it a go. Unless something major, we don't talk abt them anymore as u can read the past rpts on them.

I went to his place twice many moons ago. He is good but I not the "best in S'pore". As massagegoer pointed out, there are other good or better home masseurs around. You just need to go look for it. Again depending on what u want. Good massage or some extras. Frankly speaking, most of the masseurs working in chinatown area are not qualified i.e MSq, relaxy LLuap..just to name a few so u go there for extras..etc and you need not go to those like Hidden Pl or some well know spas in orchard for massage unless u wanted the ambience because these spas may not have certified therapists either (u be surprised). I have a friend, she works in one of the well know spas in Orchard. She told me she is not certified but just on job training by a trainer which is certified on beauty only!!! So those thinking that paying more might be conned unless u insist on asking their credentials.

I went to the Hidden Pl afew time trying diff masseurs. Although set up good, I think their skills are overhype. One of them, Lxxx is the best there but his skills is still below that of Eddie. It is also not cheap either.

With home based masseur plus competition, u can really get good value for money massage but don't expect extras. So before u book an appt for massage, you have to ask yourself, massage with extras in mind or simply good massage. So if you have gone to a massage place boosting good massage by the masseur himself and you find it lousy, please write yr field report so that others will take note. But please don't be biased just bcause no extras..

I think Henry mentioned before, certified masseur may not be good but uncertified masseur may not be bad either (This is true as I encountered myself). Plus each one of us have diff taste and expectation so best is you find out yourself and if you don't like it, don't go. This will force the masseur to upgrade their skills.

Guest -friend-

well said.

i tried eddie and he is still not bad la.

=========================

You do not have to quote the whole post if you are the next person to reply.

Please do some editing.

Thx

Gachi

hello, anyone tried 'hamam' from Mens-kneads ?? it looks like a bath service with scrub + some massage, am i right ??? hope to see more feedback about him.... looks professional but not really discreet if he has kids (knew from his profile) running about and wife cooking in the kitchen :lol:

Guest sportsman

It is just another fanciful name for turkish bath. Just like fanciful names prostrate massage or manhood massage bt we all know what it actually means. I personally preferred to be massaged in a quiet place without worrying abt someone being around irregardless of how nice the massage room is. There is no privacy at all. Imagine the masseur giving u a prostrate/manhood massage while the wife/kids sitting outside or in another room! This is the main reason I think twice b4 paying a visit. However, if you are going for a decent massage, then I think it should be OK.

BTW, just for yr info, my friend she is ITEC certified but her massage skills is so so. So u need to try out the masseur yourself -

Well said Sportsman, btw does anyone here has good knowledgement of which certificate is more valuable, ITEC, CIDESCO or CIBTAC or anymore??? Some masseurs like to boost theirs is better than another. So will be good to share share so that the next time we can open our eyes to see what cert is on the masseur wall??? or so claimed?? I also encountered some masseurs claiming they have this this that that cert but I don't them at all & when i asked them, it seems so difficult for them to produce!

Recently there seems to have lesser choice? Anyway, good new masseurs around? Care to share? or field report? Good or bad can also share ..thanks

Guest i like massage

today was feeling very tired and body aching,

went to this massage place at people's park centre, which is directly, chinatown point,

address is 02-01, name of shop is xing yun foot reflexology & body, contact no is 6533 4427,

name of masseur is Daniel, who is in 40s, medium built, typical uncle looking,

saw the posting of in trevvy.com which suggests that he left no part of the body unturned during the session, so i went to try,

i was not disappointed, his massage is typical fusion type, in 1 hour, he cover all areas, it would better to go for 1,5 hrs so that he can spend a bit more time on all areas,

sorry, i can't describe like all those who shared their experiences, but i would highly recommend him, as compared to the one at B3 of lucky chinatown,

1 hrs costs $ 45,

do give him a try and maybe you can share a more explicit description of your experience, i am sure that you will not regret it,

Tried Colin's massage this afternoon. Impressed with his professionalism. Like what the previous guest posted, he would start off asking you some questions about your health conditions and after the massage he would also give some health tips. So far of the few masseurs i have visited, none of them would go into great length explaining to me in details about such stuff.

For those who are seriously into massage, i recommend that you guys look for him and try out. For those who want to look for fun with a masseur, i think you can forget about it.

Guest massageholic

Hi Eragon, if i am not wrong I have been to xing yun for foot reflexology before. I saw female workers also. some look like from china. I guessed if you do body massage there, there is no privacy lah. BTW, in this kind of establishments that rely on volume biz, you guys must make sure they change their towels before u start because some places take short cut by recycle the towels.

Guest, how professional is this Collin guy? Is his skills better than some of those home based masseur listed in our BW forum? I am keen to try but I am staying in Clementi area. Just want to make sure it is worth my trip. I am game for good massage. No extra is fine with me sometimes.

Guest -raymond-

Hello wild berries go to previous massage pages lah... got mentioned them!!it is homebased u can try and let us know lor!

Hornyme, chinatown so many, which one? share share lah... I have been to the Oceanic & the other one (no hanky panky one). Oceanic is a big no no - don't know how to massage bt good in something else. The chinese uncle not bad lah.

any one try ricky from secret homme/

been to him when he was still in bedok.

totally yucky!

said he is 25 but more like 35 n he'll be hardselling his package even till e very end.

massage not great n is a big turn off.

put me off massage for a while.

Edited by twinbirdcp

Guest -sonic-

thanks for the update

been to him when he was still in bedok.

totally yucky!

said he is 25 but more like 35 n he'll be hardselling his package even till e very end.

massage not great n is a big turn off.

put me off massage for a while.

Guest sportsman

I thought he is doing home based massage? - atleast wat I heard from his ex colleague of relaxy. still recalled he was one of the better ones during early relaxy days.

http://www.urbanbum.blogspot.com

How's his skill? Anyone?

I went and..... do read below:

I was greeted by a guy called Andy instead...

uneasy already.... He is supposedly Zack's partner (duno work or love partner)

Zack is apparently the coordinator for my appointment and he left for another apptm just 5 mins before I arrived. How strange isn't it? And w/o further explanation or watsoever, I was put in a position where I had to 'choose' Andy - since I was already washed up and laying there on the bed, very unlikely that I will say no to Andy. But I felt that it was rude and deceptive. Be'cos in your blog you were selling one professional massuer and when customer finally reached there - it was another massuer who's servicing.

And close to the end he tried to sell me his $40 HJ service

I said 'No need'. Judging by outlook standard, I think he might have to pay me instead for even getting to massage me. (The last time I was at another amk massuer - that chap personally requested for tips and indicated at least $10 minimum; I never go back after that.)

Massage skill 5 out of 10.

Place is very simple and no frills. But a little to 'under-dressed'.

My verdict: NO. NO. NO. Dun't bother trying.

Guest sportsman

hi Eragon, thanks for the field report. I was trying to book an appt the other day by calling the nos 9xxxxxx on the blog but no one pick up. In fact, I called many times within a span 1-2 hrs and still no pick up? He never reply my call also for the rest of the day. I thought he was so busy that he has no time to replyl! Now that u mentioned, i think it is a blessing in disguise. I was attracted by the pic on the website. Its so unethical that these sites promised many things, but not YGWYS.

Hmm I think I better stick to those with a good field report.

Is there one Bodylite at circular road? I thought only at Keong siak. The website should include the therapists credentials also so that we feel more comfortable making a trip down otherwise looks like another those having extras w so - so masseurs.. I went Oceanic & MSQT before so don't want to get con again.

Yes, I passed by the BODYLITE along Circular Road before. It's upstairs one of the shop houses. Could anyone verify if that's the same BODYLITE, please?

Also, there's a SPA De Feng along Circular Road. Anyone been to that Spa before? Is it an interesting place?

Edited by calv

Guest about zac

yes its true.

he would assigned another masseur, once u are 'ready' for massage service.

So, dont bother to get make an appointment.

The pic in the website is fake.

If u want a real good rub, head down to amrita spa or st gregory spa.

Guest -raymond-

Wow! isn't tat deceiving? if the pic is not him? Yes I agreed St gregory is quite a nice spa being there before. Actually spa botannica is also fine bt must get the right masseur. But not gay spa la. I will find time to try bodylite & check it out

Guest The Light
Any tried Sea Tree at Circuit Rd ? grateful if u can share your experience. TQ

Yes, I've tried. In terms of Ambience, don't expect too much as his massage bed is located in one of his room which can be a bit messy and no air-con. Skill wise, he is perhaps one of the good ones I've tried so far. If you like hard massage, you should be satisfied. If you are going there for fun, you can forget it as he doesn't entertain such thing or "happy ending" but if you are there purely for the massage, I would rate it 7 out of 10.

Yes, I've tried. In terms of Ambience, don't expect too much as his massage bed is located in one of his room which can be a bit messy and no air-con. Skill wise, he is perhaps one of the good ones I've tried so far. If you like hard massage, you should be satisfied. If you are going there for fun, you can forget it as he doesn't entertain such thing or "happy ending" but if you are there purely for the massage, I would rate it 7 out of 10.

may i know where can i get sea tree contact?? thks

may i know where can i get sea tree contact?? thks

Please see the 1st post on this thread for the link

For a list of home-based masseurs. Click the link to read the Singapore Home-based Massage List (HML) for Men .