Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 6

GachiMuchi

its ok la.... its fun to be the bad guy :smokin:

But u are the good guy..... :thumb:

After this incident, I don't think he deserve u standing up for him.... :angry:

He is doing more damage to his already damaged image.

And in this case, -ive and -ive does not equals to +ive. I hope he is clever enough to realise this.

Edited by jazz

guest, I have tried. Just a simple decent massage..no extras.. so nothing to brag about..if you r staying close-by then it is ok..but for those staying too far....maynot worth the trip..especially looking for something else...u will be disapppointed. also he is not good looking la/on the fat side..just another senior guy giving a proper massage....this is my thoughts..

As for the comments on dhomespa guy, i fully agreed with msjunkie...n it kind of being obvious when he responded to eragon i.e snappy..that's his nature..

I do agree that i've offended some clients by mistake, i've been very stress over my staff in Elements during the last half year. I was never in the right mood during that period and that is why some clients never like or want to talk with me whenever they see me. This is not my nature, people make mistakes, some like myself may even make serious mistake which they don't even realized until others pin point out to them.

This is a wake up call for me, telling myself that if i still continue behaving like this, i may lose more clients and friends. I would like to use this opportunity to apologize to the people i offended before, i'm sorry and i will change to a better person. Please do give me more advice or comments. Thanks and have a great weekend.....

Best regards,

David

guest, I have tried. Just a simple decent massage..no extras.. so nothing to brag about..if you r staying close-by then it is ok..but for those staying too far....maynot worth the trip..especially looking for something else...u will be disapppointed. also he is not good looking la/on the fat side..just another senior guy giving a proper massage....this is my thoughts..

As for the comments on dhomespa guy, i fully agreed with msjunkie...n it kind of being obvious when he responded to eragon i.e snappy..that's his nature..

Edited by dhomespa

tried David massage + scrub package for 90mins = $80 but was disappointed that he took a very long time for him preparing his things for my scrub, why don't he get prepare before the appointment time ???

my experience for the scrub is normal...

his massage is so-so...

overall, scrub + massage is less than 90mins (because of the long waiting time preparing his stuffs).... not worth a $80 :angry:

i've been very stress over my staff in Elements during the last half year.

Elements has, in the meantime, gone from bad to worse. Johnny's girlfriend and Chris' wife regularly wait out in the premises! For crying out loud, want to earn pink dollars, at least recognise our bete noires! :swear:

I have been using the same kind of products from this supplier www.massagesupplies.com.sg for all these years.

Just to explain why i didn't prepare the body scrub in adavnce,the main reason is because the base cream (which is fresh) and sea salt are separated,not like those that already been mixed and ready to use anytime. I've to prepare when the client arrive is because if i prepare the scrub i advance and if the client didn't turn up or come late, then the base cream will change color and turn bad and i have to throw it away. As for the salt, i have to see whether the clients skin is rough or smooth and how much should i use so to make sure that the client's skin can take it.

As for the scrubing time, i always make sure to scrub every part of the body at least 3 rotation. Different clients have different body size, some small, some fat or average. Small size usually i take between 15-20mins to finish, average guy between 20-30mins and big guys can stretch up to finish up to 45mins.

Thanks for comments...David

tried David massage + scrub package for 90mins = $80 but was disappointed that he took a very long time for him preparing his things for my scrub, why don't he get prepare before the appointment time ???

my experience for the scrub is normal...

his massage is so-so...

overall, scrub + massage is less than 90mins (because of the long waiting time preparing his stuffs).... not worth a $80 :angry:

thank... u have any good one to share?? cheer :rolleyes:

I have been using the same kind of products from this supplier www.massagesupplies.com.sg for all these years.

Just to explain why i didn't prepare the body scrub in adavnce,the main reason is because the base cream (which is fresh) and sea salt are separated,not like those that already been mixed and ready to use anytime. I've to prepare when the client arrive is because if i prepare the scrub i advance and if the client didn't turn up or come late, then the base cream will change color and turn bad and i have to throw it away. As for the salt, i have to see whether the clients skin is rough or smooth and how much should i use so to make sure that the client's skin can take it.

As for the scrubing time, i always make sure to scrub every part of the body at least 3 rotation. Different clients have different body size, some small, some fat or average. Small size usually i take between 15-20mins to finish, average guy between 20-30mins and big guys can stretch up to finish up to 45mins.

Thanks for comments...David

I m another customer takin ur $80 package, does tat mean tat the customer have to pay for the waiting time ???? u should improve in ur services rather than giving all the excuses. i m not going back n so do i told my friends.

Thanks for comments, i'll do my best to improve...

I m another customer takin ur $80 package, does tat mean tat the customer have to pay for the waiting time ???? u should improve in ur services rather than giving all the excuses. i m not going back n so do i told my friends.

Thanks for comments, i'll do my best to improve...

come on guys...we not an angel...we not perfect as human being...you guys so perfect?i doubt so too...me neither perfect too.

Give david a chance...Stop all the bitching comments....Let it go and start a new one....

David...its time for you to show them and prove them wrong...May god blessed you and your business... :clap:

P.S: Sometimes i wonder,We gays in singapore,a community that other str8 community look down at...Why cant we support each other and encourage each other instead of supporting all the bads comment and bitching around...If dont like the person and the service,go direct and tell them instead of posting to let the whole world know.They too are human being and not non-living things without feelings.I do believe in karma...What goes around will comes around... May God blessed you guys

:rolleyes:

A forum is a place whereby people voiced their opinions/views and unfortunately it could be from positive or negative. Some will fabricate just to slam someone (maybe competitors or maybe didn't get what he wanted & resulting in unhappiness & thus slamming that person). In straight society these stuff happen too and worst...So it is not just the PLU world.

Unfortunately, some of the comments are genuine too so we just have to take it with a pinch of salt.. That's why I said try it first n if no good, don't go back.. Everyone of us have diff needs/expectations. Some of us, customers, are equally bitching or stingy too..(don't u agreed that we expect to squeeze everything out of them for an hour massage?). Likewise, some masseurs r bitchy n some don't even know how to massage but give u false info..etc So all sama sama...

To me I think should just keep the comments coming n leave the readers to decide. Although I would urge all not use personal attacks or provide false reports..that i would agreed "bad karma". If you are stating facts, I think u r doing a good deed in warning others.....The question is can the masseurs black list the cust. name here too?????

A forum is a place whereby people voiced their opinions/views and unfortunately it could be from positive or negative. Some will fabricate just to slam someone (maybe competitors or maybe didn't get what he wanted & resulting in unhappiness & thus slamming that person). In straight society these stuff happen too and worst...So it is not just the PLU world.

Unfortunately, some of the comments are genuine too so we just have to take it with a pinch of salt.. That's why I said try it first n if no good, don't go back.. Everyone of us have diff needs/expectations. Some of us, customers, are equally bitching or stingy too..(don't u agreed that we expect to squeeze everything out of them for an hour massage?). Likewise, some masseurs r bitchy n some don't even know how to massage but give u false info..etc So all sama sama...

To me I think should just keep the comments coming n leave the readers to decide. Although I would urge all not use personal attacks or provide false reports..that i would agreed "bad karma". If you are stating facts, I think u r doing a good deed in warning others.....The question is can the masseurs black list the cust. name here too?????

Why not....since all clients love to attack and bad mouth the the massuers....i guess its time for the massuers to black lists the clients who nvr respect massrs,who ask for cheap massage,who ask for extras without wanna pay,who sabo the mssrs without calling or sms cancelling the appointments and etc.

Then i thinks its fair or so called lose-lose situation...

I find it rather amusing with those Ding-Dong here & there kinda heated arguments about who's right/wrong or what's true/false in related to particular massage services / masseurs.

It doesn't really cost a fortune to patronize a massage outlet / masseur to decide for yourself if the "Overall" service level meets your expectation & ultimately , whether worth re-visit or not.

Customer feedback written by anyone (be it the Masseur/Client himself) here are merely personal views. My suggestion is to "Have some benefits of doubt" for all these reviews & avoid letting people take you for a ride.

Hary,

... Sometimes, i wonder if's a typical behavior in this community where PLU tends to assume the true scenario base on what been said by others ...... ?! <_<

One man's meat is another man's posion ...... this thread will never die

Reflection

- Competition is as real as man's sex drive. If you hit the right button, it bingos :D

- No matter how you preserve the meat, it will turn poison one day as there are always new meat :twisted:

Edited by reflection

z

Actually some are genuine comments while some r self advertise to get bwers to start writing abt them especially those already fallen out of the radar...kindof revisiting...

Funny, recently no field reports from our friendly moderators especially henry. How come no more reports from our usual frequent massage goer??? R u so busy that you didn't go for any massage? Care to share some experiences??

Well,well,well..thanks for the blessing. :rolleyes:

After these few days of consideration,i've decided not to post anymore of my home spa business anymore. I've been doing this for many years, and all these years i met all kinds of clients. Only 20% of the clientele are seeking for purely good massage, while the rest are seeking for just more then massage. I can agree to a manhood release, but most of the time these clients will start touching me all over. A bit of touching is fine for me,not too much. Especially some of those who try to insert a finger up my arse,and that is too much for me and i will stop them. Some ask for oral and some ask for anal. To be honest,if you are my type of men, i don't mind. But not all clients are my type. I believe these kind of issue happens to most of the homebase therapist.

I don't charge for manhood release, i just do it as a favour. Some of the more gentlemen ones will just lay there and i do the work, this kind of clients are hard to find. The rest, wow, everywhere....When i reject these clients for their request, they will stop smilling and give you a nasty look and then u will never hear from them ever. Sometimes i get nuisane calls late in the night, some just keep quiet, some make funny noise. Sometimes people will call to make bookings and they never turn up, call them to ask whether they are coming, they simply don't answer the phone, sms them they don't reply. I still have some of the numbers which i've kept in my phone for the last few years. Try calling again and i will make sure i'm gonna shout through the phone so loud, it will make you deaf... I have some really good clients who after all these years, became good friends, how many of these people around...sigh...just a few.

Anyway, thanks to those who have been supporting me all these years and giving me encouragements and also to you my friend (u know who la), don't need to call me and tell me someone talking bad about me on forums, bo chap liow la.....ma na wu eng.... For those sincere clients who are only seeking pure massage with no happy endings, you are most welcome to call me. For those die die want happy ending, go elsewhere. Don't call me, i'll hang down the phone once i hear the word extra...

For those who loves bitching, enjoy your time here. Wait till u get bitch right through your heart, then you will know how it feels.... until then...tata... ROD lor... :whistle:

come on guys...we not an angel...we not perfect as human being...you guys so perfect?i doubt so too...me neither perfect too.

Give david a chance...Stop all the bitching comments....Let it go and start a new one....

David...its time for you to show them and prove them wrong...May god blessed you and your business... :clap:

P.S: Sometimes i wonder,We gays in singapore,a community that other str8 community look down at...Why cant we support each other and encourage each other instead of supporting all the bads comment and bitching around...If dont like the person and the service,go direct and tell them instead of posting to let the whole world know.They too are human being and not non-living things without feelings.I do believe in karma...What goes around will comes around... May God blessed you guys

:rolleyes:

I do except comments and thanks for all the comments. Whether good or bad, true or false, thank you guys. :rolleyes:

As for your comments (eragon), i think you are the one who is mixing an unknown cocktail here. When did i ever have any business partner in all my establishment? Since you said that not once in your 3 visits to me i brag and complain,i don't really understand. If i'm you,i'll never go back after the first visit. Anyway, whoever you are or whatever you are, thanks for your comments. :whistle:

Hi dhomespa...

I think that eragon was trying to defend you but here you are trying to flame him... Could you please read eragon's post again.

Guest guest1976

hi all, just sharing....

1st time visited ethan from amk.

quite easy to find the place.

nice ambience. i felt relaxed.

greeted by ethan in person. talked a bit. he asked me few qns which i guessed he might wanna know

more what my preferences were, and i was totally ok with that.

during massage, there wasnt any conversation gng on which i think great

coz i was really dozing off and that was what i needed - undisturbed relaxation

no extra given. i wasnt asked also - totally ok becoz i wasnt into that. but if there was one, it would be

a surprise.

overall experience was good.

sgboy82, this guy has been around for a long time. He advertise regularly in trevvy. Not new la...

guest1976, your way of sharing field report is very interesting!!!!!! Makes me wonder.........

I've sent a message to him to apologize but he didn't respond. Anyway, i read too fast and didn't get the right meaning of the message.

Hi dhomespa...

I think that eragon was trying to defend you but here you are trying to flame him... Could you please read eragon's post again.

Hi guys, just wanted to share my field report on the new masseur that u guys mentioned last 1-2 weeks. Since it is quite close to Ang Mo Kio, I made an appt n went last weekend. here is my brief report.

Masseur : Collin /49yrs/S'pore Chinese ( don't mix up with China nation)/got certificates on the wall

Place : Buangkok Crescent ( off Yio chu kang road and near Ang Mo kio ave 5 junction w Yio Chu Kang)- accessible by Bus only quite far from MRT or LRT

Facility : Master bd rm w toilet. Massage bed. Fully aircond w light music. Design simple & clean.

Price : $60/hr Time : weekdays nite only; weekends 11am till 8pm last appt.

Types of Massage: swedish ( he mentioned another type bt I can't remember the name sorry)

Description:

Upon arrival, you will be offered water and consultation will be conducted just to make sure you are OK for massage. He will ask u what u want to achieve out of this session ( relaxation or relief pain aches...etc) and he will blend the oil accordingly ( I find this refreshing...). Thereafter, you will be asked to take a bathe and the massage starts. He started slow & light and slowly apply more strength. I find his massage quite different from the other masseurs that I had partly because he covers pratically every part of my body from head/face massage to sole of the leg except my private part ( which was covered with towels & my only disappointment). When he was massaging my inner thigh & stomach, I even had a woody bt too bad he ignore it lor!. Overall he took more than 1hr 30mins for the whole massage & I get to pay only 1hrs ( value for money). To be honest, I went to spa botanicca and The House at dempsey road before, I think they are still below his standard. So overall, in my opinion, he got standard.

After the facial/head massage, I am allowed to rest as long as i like ( paiseh I slept). Anyway, After my bathe, he offered me drink & asked me how I feel and also inform me that he noticed I have stiff shulders & taught me how to do some exercises to improve my stiff shoulder. I was quite impress because I didn't tell him that .. so got standard. I chit chat with him abit and found out he is doing it out of interest and passion and only on part time basis. He has a full time job. He also freelance for some treatment centres. He will limit his customers per day so that he can rest inbetween. He also mentioned that recently he hurts his shoulder while playing tennis so he is trying to rest by not taking too many customers.

Finally, if you want a good/clean/relax massage, you can give him a try, you won't go wrong ( personally I find him much better than those I went in Chinatown). Since he mentioned about treatment post injuries/back ache...etc you might want to give him a try other than normal TCM we used to go to (I didn't try so I can't comment on his skills in this area).

My grading (poor, average, good; very good; excellent)

Skills : Very good

Room : Good (simple & clean) didn't give good grade because it didn't give that kind of spa feeling

Amenities: Very good ( towels were very clean/heater available/shower strong/oils smell good...etc)

Personality : Serious Senior guy; clean cut; OK looking; Speaks well i.e. somehow give me the feeling he is quite different from other masseur ( don't know how to explain this bt just diff).

Hope this helps & please don't blame me if you don't agree with the abovementioned because it is just my 1st session w him OK. If anyone of u been to him before can share also so that we can compare notes.

Guest guest1976
sgboy82, this guy has been around for a long time. He advertise regularly in trevvy. Not new la...

guest1976, your way of sharing field report is very interesting!!!!!! Makes me wonder.........

interesting? issit that my english is not good? haha...

dun think too much. i am not the masseur, or anyone related to him. i am simply a patron, that's all. i just said what

i experienced, which is what the spirit of this thread is about, right? heee

Guest massagelover
i try... massage so so...but very clean and quiet place to relax :rolleyes: ...

I agree with u too. if he was my very first good masseur, I would categorise him as good. However, I have gone to some local and overseas for decent massage, the masseurs were good too. Kind of used to it so in general all good masseurs would roughly provide this kind of massage. wat i like is he is sincere and yet serious n no nonsense attitude. wat i dislike is no extras...etc

Thanks man, i'm less stress after quiting from Elements. Anyway, for myself, i'll only entertain genuine clients who wants professional massage. For those clients who wants happy endings or sex, please lookout for other therapist. If you need recommendation for happy endings with professional sensual massage,you can PM me. One last thing, i've tone down quite alot and have been fitter and stronger. I'm not sick at all, anyway, it's my body, i change the way i like it so don't give stupid and funny remarks.

I'm a very straight forward person and can be very nice and very nasty. if i make a mistake or have offend someone, i'll apologize and do my best to change. But for those who have make stupid and false remarks here and you continue your ways, you will get your punishment someday,some way, somehow.

Regards,

David

David

Oh... i didn't thought u would be waiting for one. U had explain and I understood you. So no worries dude.

Hope your decision/plan will work out well.

Maybe u r jus very gan cheong in nature and quick to react - i think its forgivable.

Edited by dhomespa

Guest willingtotry

Hey David of dhomespa, can you clear up what the other guy said earlier on this forum, that the rates listed on your site only apply to your services, but a different set of rates apply if we want to engage your other therapists?

Guest Driclor
I just tried Raymond at Chinatown Poit Basement 3 (well.com). My personal view is that his skill is good and strokes are strong. I tried looking for a comment about his massage but I can't find it here. Anyone tried him before?

I had tried Raymond for a while liao when he has another guy helping him... The only thing I dun like is that since he is now a one man show, so sometimes in between the session, he will answer to call/sms :(

I usually go during off perk period, it would be nice if he could let the customer rest there a while after a while since there's no one to be serve :)

yes, his skills is better than most of chinatown masseurs...Just that his place is not conducive and yes always get interrupted....not too relaxing from mind stand point.

Hi Eragon,

Thank you for the feedback. Andy was my therapist whom Ive authorised to transact appt when Im not avail. Im not pushing for business by swoping my service that lead to this unpleasent encounter. Ive evaluated the cause due to my lapsed in customer service and take this opportunity to thank all you for the guidance and support showered.

Yours sincerely

Zack

Hi Zack, is that fair skin looking Andy still working for u? I want his massage. Please let me know. Tks