Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 6

GachiMuchi

http://www.urbanbum.blogspot.com

How's his skill? Anyone?

Hi Eragon,

Thank you for the feedback. Andy was my therapist whom Ive authorised to transact appt when Im not avail. Im not pushing for business by swoping my service that lead to this unpleasent encounter. Ive evaluated the cause due to my lapsed in customer service and take this opportunity to thank all you for the guidance and support showered.

Yours sincerely

Zack

anyone knows any home based masseur who gives fxxk in his extra service, please email me at tankboi2008@gmail.com

Haha, most of us like to know too.

Years ago there was one at Yishun. We all know who was that right? :lol: Last time there was no this type of reports on the internet. It's all by word of mouth amongst groups. My friend recommended him to me. The massage was just okay. Last time such home based massages were very new and he was new and I was new to these things too so it was awkward. But I was horny and slowly raised my legs. Anyway, he pulled my ass to the edge of the massage bed and gave me a vigorous fxxk. Wow for a small young guy he certainly has a big tool. When he was aroused, he took me in all kinds of positions. Considering my size and age, it was unexpected.

Anyway, I was totally embarrassed and did not return but heard from friends that he was getting very popular and charging more. When I went Bangkok and enjoyed the no-pretending massages then I got over my shyness. However when I returned and looked for him again, he was already gone.

Nowadays, home massages are everywhere but that kind of fcuk services are impossible to find because it is too taxing. How many times can a man cum a day and everyday right? If you really want that you have to go Bangkok because there are plenty to choose from and they are considered lucky to even fcuk one a day.

I remember he was only charging $60 per 60mins long time ago and suddenly he was charging $120...

I am glad that me and him didn't fxxk because I dun't get fxxk - it is just way too dangerous in engaged in anal with him. Be safe people. :smokin:

If u r referring to the same small indonesian guy, he works part time as esxxxt too. my friends said sometime he bareback. I think he went on to full time esxxxt before it is more lucrative. So guys please be careful n do some med check because of mutual partners hor!!

How come when someone mentioned 1 guy fm Oceanic, another starts naming more guys fm Oceanic n now relaxy is being mentioned also ???? Am I too sensitive or someone is promoting their own establishments here??? More discussion on Home Based Please!!

Guest guest30

Hi sim Lim junkies,

Yours encountered sound great & excited to even want to try. Just curious, can tell me what's the xxxx massage consist of?

Looking fwd to favouable reply.

Cheers!

any comments on ben from potong pasir?

hows his skill?

No Skills, Can't do a proper massage.

Don't waste your time.

----

This is definitely a BIAS review.

Ben/PotongPasir does a pretty good massage. Place is neat and nicely decorated.

Check him up, you will be pleasantly surprised.

Cheers !

Hendry Tan

Guest helloallan
OB: We have gotten a report on this case, a friend of Eric has mentioned that Eric is only a part-time massuer and holding a day time job, and he has been getting a lots of anonymous clients since then. He is afraid that this might affect his reputation. Hence i have edited away the contacts.

Here's another example that why we discouraged the advocates of so called "extra". Do bear in mind that the massuers are humans also, they are doing a professional job.

Just writing to thank you for the quick edit. Eric and his colleques' work were disturbed and affected. I hope things go back to normal soon.

Another friend of Eric

In my own opinion, whenever you go to Oceanic, you gotta use those masseurs which Eric recommends. Simply because those people are the local ones and they are the so called full timer in Oceanic. As it's always said, if they are full timer, then I guess some people do not like it because it means the masseurs are older. Anyway, I have always enjoyed my massage at Oceanic with the help of Eric's recommendations. The guys from the album are all in for extras only, I think.... Anyway, I have never tried them....

Guest -??spa??-

Cheers !

Hendry Tan

Agree. Would rate Ben's skills above average. Room and ambience is one of the better ones around. At least 3.5 star out of 5.

Guest Love Msg

Cheers !

Hendry Tan

Agree. Would rate Ben's skills above average. Room and ambience is one of the better ones around. At least 3.5 star out of 5.

May i know how old is Ben? is he a chinese?

" May i know how old is Ben? is he a chinese? "

Ive tried him. So so la. I think he is above 40+ (old for me). He dont seem friendly. He just going through motion only. To rate him may be around 3/10. Just my opinion.

Guest unbiased

Hi i think if you strictly referred to his massage skills, a 3.5/5 is also biased lah... His is not tat good but if you combined overall, maybe 3.5 is reasonable. In my opinion, i have not seen a Home based masseur that deserved a 3.5 yet. So far all of them around 1.0- 3.0 with 1.0 being kind already as someone totally don't know how to massage but go for u know what...

Guest imprressed????
Hi Eragon,

Thank you for the feedback. Andy was my therapist whom Ive authorised to transact appt when Im not avail. Im not pushing for business by swoping my service that lead to this unpleasent encounter. Ive evaluated the cause due to my lapsed in customer service and take this opportunity to thank all you for the guidance and support showered.

Yours sincerely

Zack

Wow... service recovery I m impressed Zack

Its wierd that in this AJ circle, no one knows how to do THAI MASSAGE?

And when i said Thai Massage, it must really mean authentic bending and cracking kind of Thai Massage.

Why must it be weird? It is a demand n supply market. If the demand for thai massage is low, why would masseurs waste time learning??? Many claims they learned from Wat Phot n I tried afew of them i.e all rubbish... The traditional thai massage is not easy to learn especially the bending/cracking/twisting part, if you don't do it properly it will cause injuries. If you are a masseur, would u spend time n money learning a trade that carters for a handful customers? Anyway, trad. thai massage is done will clothes on so no need to look for AJ masseurs lah... anyone will do.....

Why must it be weird? It is a demand n supply market. If the demand for thai massage is low, why would masseurs waste time learning??? Many claims they learned from Wat Phot n I tried afew of them i.e all rubbish... The traditional thai massage is not easy to learn especially the bending/cracking/twisting part, if you don't do it properly it will cause injuries. If you are a masseur, would u spend time n money learning a trade that carters for a handful customers? Anyway, trad. thai massage is done will clothes on so no need to look for AJ masseurs lah... anyone will do.....

I did learnt my basic Thai massage n Foot Reflex in Wat Po. They give certificate to you if you completed the test.

As for bending/cracking/twisting, it's required skill. The massage receiver MUST relax himself else it easily get injury

I spent about a week there learning also and I find it too simple n test i.e all will pass lah.... That is why I said no big deal. What we learned was just the basic strokes...

anyone knows any home based masseur who gives fxxk in his extra service, please email me at tankboi2008@gmail.com

you can try steven who is based in simei. he used to do me when he was at msquare. not tall, a bit beng looking but very toned, and huge monster c*ck. he would fxxk me nonstop for maybe close to an hour in all kinds of positions.

you can try steven who is based in simei. he used to do me when he was at msquare. not tall, a bit beng looking but very toned, and huge monster c*ck. he would fxxk me nonstop for maybe close to an hour in all kinds of positions.

wah piah from massage to prositution. times r bad all in one services.

I spent about a week there learning also and I find it too simple n test i.e all will pass lah.... That is why I said no big deal. What we learned was just the basic strokes...

Yes. the test can be easily get through. However, I did several practices to perfect the strokes.

Yes. the test can be easily get through. However, I did several practices to perfect the strokes.

I took lessons in Chiangmai.

The course was covered in 18 hours and the guru gave me an exercise book filled with hundreds of pictures.

We went through the motions shown in the pics.

Very comprehensive course but the cracking and snapping of joints is still a rather difficult thing because it comes with practice.

I wanted to do it on some clients but most are too 'chicken' about it..

Guest -boy boy-
Wow... service recovery I m impressed Zack

I am impressed too, though Zack, you should tell us someone else will do the massage!

Eragon...I called Zack, had the same experience as you, but the Andy that greeted me was tall (1.75) fair and good looking...and he didnt offer the handjob you mentioned. In fact, I tried to tell him that Zack used to include it as part of the package, but was told that he only offers massage.

His massage skills were fantastic and he managed to unkink a shoulder ache that I have been having for at least a week. There was a head to toe massage and he covered every inch except my cock :(, firmly avoiding it even when I had an erection. He was able to identify my accupoints and pressed them accurately, even the ones on my groin. I have been for unisex chinese massage where they pressed the same points.

My only gripe is that it wasn't sensual, in fact, he was using hard firm strokes, and was able to release all the tension in my body except at the obvious point. After I overcame my initial disappointment that it wasn't Zack, I enjoyed the massage very much. He even asked if the room temperature was ok for me ( air con! ), the massage oil was warmed in his hands before being applied, he checked to see if his strokes were firm enough and not too hard, the strokes were towards the heart and the head massage he gave at the end was energizing.

Massage Skills: 8/10

Firmness: 8/10

Sensual: 5/10

Room ambience: 7/10 ( He had candle lights on, a bowl of scent under the massage bed, cozy decor )

Anyone else tried Andy? I wonder if they have more than one, because this Andy introduced himself as working for Zack - I gave him an extra $20 tip for the great massage, since I had their $50 for one hour promotion rate and Andy did about 70mins while I showered for 10mins.

Guest unbelievable

wow! tat good.. must be the diff Andy that I had!!! How come such a big contrast??? Makes me wonder......

BTW, i have been a frequent massage goer n yet I don't know my acupoints leh... boy boy r u a masseur yourself?? care to teach us the acupoints?

Eragon...I called Zack, had the same experience as you, but the Andy that greeted me was tall (1.75) fair and good looking...and he didnt offer the handjob you mentioned. In fact, I tried to tell him that Zack used to include it as part of the package, but was told that he only offers massage.

I had Andy before. He's ok but I think Zack is still better. Andy did offer me a HJ for $40.

Zack used to include HJ in the massage but he now charges $30 for it.

wah piah from massage to prositution. times r bad all in one services.

not sure what you are getting at, but yeah steven does offer a very good massage and round up with a good fxxk. the kind that you still feel it a day later : )

but i am not him and have not been for a long time, just sharing. forgot what his no or unit is as well.... it's been that long

His massage skills were fantastic and he managed to unkink a shoulder ache that I have been having for at least a week. There was a head to toe massage and he covered every inch except my cock :(, firmly avoiding it even when I had an erection. He was able to identify my accupoints and pressed them accurately, even the ones on my groin. I have been for unisex chinese massage where they pressed the same points.

i like hard firm stroke... how to book an appointment? i do not wish to book through Zack in case got another Andy

Guest -boy boy-
I had Andy before. He's ok but I think Zack is still better. Andy did offer me a HJ for $40.

Zack used to include HJ in the massage but he now charges $30 for it.

Was your Andy good looking, chinese, tall, fair with spikey hair? If so, maybe he chooses customers :( I'm a chub. I had Zack before also, but no HJ :(. Zack is good too, hard strokes, cute, chinese, mb 1.65m or so.

For those wondering about acupoints, I used to have some problems with my foot, so I had to go to the Chinese Reflexology centers to get them to "rebalance" and "retune" my system. When the correct acupoints are pressed, you will experience a sensation that is not localized, meaning, it feels like your nerves are tingling and after the point is released, you should feel a relief of sorts.

And no, I like being massaged more than I like massaging. Anyone want to practice? :)

Andy said he only take bookings through Zack :( and wouldn't give me his HP number. Polite, though he tends to speak Mandarin peppered with some English words. I will definitely be back to look for him, though I hope I get the same Andy, coz he mentioned there is another Andy who is with Zack, so to mention "Andy 1" if you want to book him.

so confusing... is it worth to go thru' such trouble or not.. Maybe zack shouldn;t hire similar name..Also should follow other masseurs that list down their masseurs names on website so people can choose. It seems he is operating more like a shop with a few masseurs under him!!

Guest fake ANDY
Andy1 Andy2 Andy3 Andy4... all same person la :smokin:

total there is 6 ANDY under zack.maybe u can try 1 by 1. if u r too free u can do a write out about them 1 at a time.

no Steven of simei don't give free fxxk.... you have to pay for a huge price, and he have a preference of muscle tone guys only

Guest -boy boy-
Andy1 Andy2 Andy3 Andy4... all same person la :smokin:

Andy 1 is tall, fair and good looking and does not do extra service.

Andy 2 is an army regular, about 1.7m tall, reasonable looking, does extra service. His new name is nick.

Two very different people, with different skill and characteristics. Trying to find Andy1 now, seems he is not working at Zack's place, if I find out where he is will update everyone.

I need my weekly massage!

no Steven of simei don't give free fxxk.... you have to pay for a huge price, and he have a preference of muscle tone guys only

how much! i want to try his huge monster cock! and massage i mean.

Guest seriousmsg

Please lah...this is a massage column... want something else ..PM each other lor... It is not good for the masseur also... kena mention up n down somemore... Let's dont' sabo him..lah... Anyway need kids on the block??

Guest -snowball-

most ppl use their cock to think instead of their brain, cos as long they happy they don't care much, whether they spoilt their rice bowl nothing to do with them, how the masseur look is what main issue, best is provide special service or more.

Two very different people, with different skill and characteristics. Trying to find Andy1 now, seems he is not working at Zack's place, if I find out where he is will update everyone.

I need my weekly massage!

please let me know too... into serious hard massage

Guest seriousmsg

Yes, sometimes we are to be blamed.. I remembered 1 masseur told me tat every cust. insisted on extras from him..He tot he could keep their biz by doing it. Unfortunately, he was wrong bcause some of them said other masseurs can do more extras...ie. never end...etc Anyway, they never come back again or maybe once a blue moon.. Some commented that certain certain masseurs give extras without asking n the way they mention it is like "why so cheap". It is like u makan already n still belittle that person...

Yes, sometimes we are the culprit. Talking w/o using our brain. Tat's why I advocate anyone wants to ask if tis masseur giving extras, PM that person. It avoid all the embarrassment especially the masseur. I mean how would u feel if u bump into a masseur n infront of your friends he mentioned " how is your Axx, did I penetrate too hard last night?" or " was the fxxx last sunday good?" Would you feel cheap or embarrassed?

Yes, sometimes we are to be blamed.. I remembered 1 masseur told me tat every cust. insisted on extras from him..He tot he could keep their biz by doing it. Unfortunately, he was wrong bcause some of them said other masseurs can do more extras...ie. never end...etc Anyway, they never come back again or maybe once a blue moon.. Some commented that certain certain masseurs give extras without asking n the way they mention it is like "why so cheap". It is like u makan already n still belittle that person...

Yes, sometimes we are the culprit. Talking w/o using our brain. Tat's why I advocate anyone wants to ask if tis masseur giving extras, PM that person. It avoid all the embarrassment especially the masseur. I mean how would u feel if u bump into a masseur n infront of your friends he mentioned " how is your Axx, did I penetrate too hard last night?" or " was the fxxx last sunday good?" Would you feel cheap or embarrassed?

I'll say 'My ass is fine, is your cock sore from fxxking my sweet tight ass last night?' Want to come by tonight, need more fxxking, i mean massage'.

no, it's not free and i didn't say it is; i mean, why should it be? it's pretty hard work.

"Please lah...this is a massage column... want something else ..PM each other lor... It is not good for the masseur also... kena mention up n down somemore... Let's dont' sabo him..lah... Anyway need kids on the block??"

it's part and parcel of a total massage experience for me, and i think it is offered frequently enough at massage places for it to be discussed in a massage thread.

i think what we discuss on the board, and how we actually go and treat the massuer, are separate issues of etiquette. it's not my forum, but i think so long as i say it as it is, no lies, it is fair. when you go to a massuer, you of course have to respect him, his desire to fxxk you, his right to payment, etc. that's a separate set of etiquette and manners and i can't help it if people dont have that.

i dun think just because u fxxk someone means u have to fxxk everyone, and fxxk everyone for free at that.

Guest -Boy Boy-
please let me know too... into serious hard massage

I called Zack today, he said he is closed and not operating. I heard from a friend that Andy1 actually spoke to him today and confirmed the appointment, but last moment Zack instructed him to say that he is on reservist and not open for business. My friend was very disappointed.

Very strange, will get to the bottom of this ( no pun intended ).

Will update soonest.

I am not too worried..there are many other good masseurs around...No need to spend time finding out what had happens..I am sure they are reading this forum and will adv when theyare ready for business.

Guest big world
I am not too worried..there are many other good masseurs around...No need to spend time finding out what had happens..I am sure they are reading this forum and will adv when theyare ready for business.

me too why worry ? henry have a whole list of gd masseur at page 1. this masseur no gd skip and try another as simple as that dun need to wait for zack or steven. is getting bored talking about them for the past few days.the world is so so big.