Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 6

GachiMuchi

Guest sportsman

How do u define "professional masseur"? are u referring to those having certification by professional bodies? If yes, then, u will never find anyone doing manhood massage because there isn't. So don't bother to look around. However, u can find alot of them doing this manhood massage lah... anyone will do the job. No need "professionals" because u will never find one!! just like u can't find a professional masseur giving Prostrate massage...

Guest maturechn
I am looking for a professional masseur who gives manhood massage. Anyone can recommend?

Any masseur can also provide rub back serivce, please advise thank you.

There are two seasoned masseurs Ang n hann in AMK ( matured chinese) and there is another new masseur in Buangkok collin. Personally I have tried Ang & Collin only. Both are good in their own way. You can try them yourself. Check previous report & u can find their contacts. I didn't know there is one in Ponggol. it is quite near my place. Care to share the field report & contact so that all can have a go!

Guest chin chai lah
Why so many pple need to be spoon-fed?

If we can help, we do lor... May not be easy for pple who 1st come to view this thread.... and not new info to those of us who have been following the Great Singapore Massage Series.... but I cant help for this one coz have not been to one.... mabbe those who went to the Diamond something sauna who may be able to help... :)

I agreed. I noticed the Home based masseur listing is not updated anymore since aug 08. Some masseurs are already not in this biz liao. Hence, I don't blame anyone from asking same old questions. If we can help, just help lor... It seems this topic not as hot as before...i.e 1 or 2 years back....maybe all get tired liao or too many to choose. Maybe tat is the reason why some full time Home based masseur decided to call it a day i.e not much money to make. One of the reason could be not many will stick to the same masseur for long.

When I was talking to one of my regular masseur, he was telling me that initially he did not provide added services but realised his cust is not coming back so got no choice but to provide inorder to maintain his cust. base (plus to survive). The last i heard from him (abt 1 mth ago), he found a full time job liao. So u see. This job is tough for them too....

Guest maturechn
If we can help, we do lor... May not be easy for pple who 1st come to view this thread.... and not new info to those of us who have been following the Great Singapore Massage Series.... but I cant help for this one coz have not been to one.... mabbe those who went to the Diamond something sauna who may be able to help... :)

Thank you.

Just to ask you guys a view about location and price ? A friend of mine is thinking of running a massage place catering to men only at aljudied ave 2. And he is charging $50 for a hr session. He does have other services and have yet to inform me about the price. The room is spacious and pvt but in massage place for both men and women. Is it worth the price and place to go

Edited by bigis4me

I agreed. I noticed the Home based masseur listing is not updated anymore since aug 08. ... It seems this topic not as hot as before...i.e 1 or 2 years back....

Thanks guest for the feedback, this massage thread at Part 6 has come a long way since 11 Jun 2005 when we started the first thread more than 1,200 days ago.

I am trying to maintain my regular massage regime. However times are getting tough and need to work longer hours in the office; instead of keeping up with the regular reviews. Massage cost is an expense I am also watching closely. In case you guys wonder, I pay full cost too as I usually go incognito.

I need help from our readers to share their favorite masseurs and post reviews of their massage session.

I need ideas on how to refresh this massage thread / HML list to keep it relevant in this new Internet world.

Cheers !

Hendry Tan

any one try Ethan from Home Spa For Men?

comments pls. :)

Claimed to have acquired experiences in a established spa, my opinion is that his skills do not really correspond. Skills are passable, but not quite there yet. Place and ambience is fine but prices on the high side. Main thing i don't like, talks too much and brags a little. He started talking from the moment i stepped in until i walked out. Overall, 2.75 stars. My humble opinion.

Guest -raymond-

Hi Henry, u are doing a good job. so don't worry.

Here are some pointers that I would like to put across for your kind consideration.

1. Make this topic more streamline i.e. a separate topic for Home Based Massage n Commercial based Massage i.e relaxy, oceanic..etc. This make those newbies in search for either HML or CML easier

2. For HML, maybe categorise into North/South/Central/East/West so that anyone can just zoom into those staying around their place! Current details provided are suficient

3. Only those with, atleast 2 trip rpts from diff person, trip reports will be listed under HML. Just a suggestion. I think we just have to trust all mature enough not to cheat lor!!

4. Update the listing every quarterly??? or send a PM directly to u? Any other suggestions?

5. I also think we should not include optional or extras in our reports as this maybe unfair towards the masseurs. maybe confine this bet the client & masseurs so as not to expose these masseurs. what do u think? after all they should be selling massage rather than extras ???

thats all I can think.

I went and..... do read below:

I was greeted by a guy called Andy instead...

uneasy already.... He is supposedly Zack's partner (duno work or love partner)

--------------------------------------------

I had exactly the same experience as Eragon.

I had 2 previous massages by Zack of urbanbum when he was at Keong Saik & Chinatown. He's not bad.

However at Bishan, this time, as reported by Eragon, the person in attendance when I arrived was Andy & not Zack. If Zack was not available, then he should have said so & let you decide if you were happy to have someone else massage you.

Agree that Andy's massage is soso only, & yes he offered that $40 HJ which I declined.

Any masseur can also provide rub back serivce, please advise thank you.

You wanna try this guy from woodlands? He does strong back massage. He is sky , think you can get his contact from the front page

today was feeling very tired and body aching,

went to this massage place at people's park centre, which is directly, chinatown point,

address is 02-01, name of shop is xing yun foot reflexology & body, contact no is 6533 4427,

name of masseur is Daniel, who is in 40s, medium built, typical uncle looking,

saw the posting of in trevvy.com which suggests that he left no part of the body unturned during the session, so i went to try,

i was not disappointed, his massage is typical fusion type, in 1 hour, he cover all areas, it would better to go for 1,5 hrs so that he can spend a bit more time on all areas,

sorry, i can't describe like all those who shared their experiences, but i would highly recommend him, as compared to the one at B3 of lucky chinatown,

1 hrs costs $ 45,

do give him a try and maybe you can share a more explicit description of your experience, i am sure that you will not regret it,

don't ever give him your handphone number or call him from your handphone number. He will send you unsolicited SMSes :(

You wanna try this guy from woodlands? He does strong back massage. He is sky , think you can get his contact from the front page

How to try? so hard to get appointment!!!! I tried 3 times. First 2 times not free. Third time managed to fix appointment but last minute he called to cancel because got to go do a regular client :swear:

I always book massage at the last min so quite often couldn't get an appt. Best is to book earlier. However, if appt is already fixed, it is impolite to cancel a cust appt unless that is a very valid reason but not just because of regulars. We can be regulars too after a few try. Anyway, if it is true, then, don't go !

BTW, anyone can tell how good is he? Since like what bomott said " can't get an appt" i.e must be good right? I might want to try too? There is no field report!!!

.. ... ... ...Third time managed to fix appointment but last minute he called to cancel because got to go do a regular client :swear:

This is NO GOOD... A service provider should never cancel appt unless it's something v.very urgent.

A regular client's appt is definitely not one of those v.very urgent matters. :swear:

This is NO GOOD... A service provider should never cancel appt unless it's something v.very urgent.

A regular client's appt is definitely not one of those v.very urgent matters. :swear:

is suppose to be a first come first serve thing. than better not partonise him . there r so many better masseur out there to choose.

Guest massage goer

there is no need to complaint about masseur. u like u stay , dun like can go to another massage place. there r a whole list of masseur for u to choose at page 1. more than enough to try out for a year one by one.

Maybe this masseur is taking a gamble. He would rather serve someone that he knows will come back regularly then taking on another newbie that might be a 1 time hit!!! This is the risk he has to take. To be blunt, I have gone to one masseur that is not bad n yet I didn't go back because there is no extras!! I am at fault too... So I guessed masseur do have their rights to choice.

BTW, anyone can tell how good is he? Since like what bomott said " can't get an appt" i.e must be good right? I might want to try too? There is no field report!!!

My humble opinion - He is strong and above average if you like hard massage. I can say that he really uses his strength and tries his best to work on my sore muscles. But because the place doesn't have AC and he uses much strength, he was also perspiring as he massage. So at same point in time, you may find it a bit sticky, and that somehow compromise on the overall experience.

ya, if the weather is cooling (like today) then having a fan is OK but not when the weather is warm (not forgetting the windows must be opened inorder to allow circulation and how about noises from outside?). I assumed his biz is quite good based on inputs above then he should seriously think of installing an aircon to perfect his trade.

ya, if the weather is cooling (like today) then having a fan is OK but not when the weather is warm (not forgetting the windows must be opened inorder to allow circulation and how about noises from outside?). I assumed his biz is quite good based on inputs above then he should seriously think of installing an aircon to perfect his trade.

talk is easy, wat if the place is rented? have to go through the landlord about installing air con.

Guest same repeated question
Hi, Can anyone tell me where can i have tuina massage and Traditional Shanghai Rub Back Service sin Singapore. Thank you.

please check the yellow pages or read the earler threads......................dun be spoonfed please

His contact is ..... Share with us your experience if you go.

ORH....

no need to go.

old and ugly - bad attitude and only keen to play up the sexual aspect

told me before that my body is good and he is giving a discount at my next visit

and when i did made my booking, he was very rude and replied like I was a cheapskate asking for better rates!

and he isnt at wdlds

he is opp khatib camp, khatib.

ORH....

no need to go.

old and ugly - bad attitude and only keen to play up the sexual aspect

told me before that my body is good and he is giving a discount at my next visit

and when i did made my booking, he was very rude and replied like I was a cheapskate asking for better rates!

I find this really funny......

z

How to try? so hard to get appointment!!!! I tried 3 times. First 2 times not free. Third time managed to fix appointment but last minute he called to cancel because got to go do a regular client :swear:

he is worth the wait, if his form is good that day

Guest JUST ME

I cannot tolerate masseurs who keep calling and SMSing me. It feels like I'm being stalked. I'm referring in particular to a masseur from People's Park Complex who doesn't seem to be able to take no for an answer. I've stopped going to him for 9 months now, refused all his calls and ignored all his SMSes, yet he still calls. WTH! Does he want me to be very explicit and tell him that the reason I'm turned off is because he's so sticky??

Guest -raymond-
he is worth the wait, if his form is good that day

Eragon, it seems that u are going to a masseur more for the extras!!!! U mentioned antonio (woodland or khatib) is old and ugly & yet u went back to book another appt jst because he said he will give u a discount during yr next visit and when u tried to book & asked for the discount he promised, u received alot of craps from him. Subsequently u said he is old and ugly & bad attitude. Ha ha , in the first place, u would have known he is "old & ugly" & masssage skills so-so only during yr 1st visit. The bad attitude was discovered when u couldn't get what u wanted or was promised. When u mentioned keen to play up the sex aspect, I assumed u took the bait & that is why u tried the second appt & kena left /right from him. Anyway, u already makan during the 1st visit, I presumed???. So don't complaint lah..

On the feedback on Sky, u mentioned he is worth waiting if his form is good...so based on that deduction, I assumed it is not his massage skills u r talking about right??? because massage skills is always there i.e. no such things as got form or no form.

Anyway, like wat reflection mentioned, yr report is very funny.... I think it is a bit biased lor!!! I fully agreed most of us would want extras after a massage but we shouldn't be biased, if his massage skills is good, just because he give other stuff. You must agreed that he is smart too i.e to dangle the "sex aspect" in front of u n tat's why u fall for it right...

oh ya loh...

poor massuer antonio

too bad he had served me the mean sex-seeking black-hearted customer, will only bitch about it after i didn't get what i wanted (ewwl!)

just becos u tried to be analytical and prob into my words

i will still not hesitate to jus say watever i want - whichever i please

i never proclaim to be all righteous and kind in the first place

who says a report needs to objective?

u read abt it and decide yrself if u wana waste $ or not

U believe or not, I dunt gain fr it, at all

I dunt agree he is smart cos he dangled his carrot to the wrong bitch

here i m pullin out his dirty deeds

i think the damage is enuff to break his bowl

As for SKY...

Didn't know why u need to bring him into this discussion

I have said wat i need to, to praise him

U can decipher whichever way u may

If u r that belittling to others

I m just sorry for u

Oh, and...

Hi Jonathan

U r one typical BW idiot. period.

Ricky

U r welcome....

Guest -snowball-

-Jonathan- , i agree that everyone will get old one day, but ugly... some people born to be ugly even in young age, sorry if i'm too honest ( though most people say look are subjective, but is that so? ), no worry for Eragon, he is 100% far from what you say.

Eragon, don't need to be so angry, cool down, people just post what they like like what you did, don't take it too serious, as long you are in good conscience, fear no more

Guest -snowball-

Wei Lian, you can say what ever you like, ugly or not those who know us will know, are we old & ugly don't need you to worry for us esp those who keep address himself or others as sisters, i never use harsh words to anyone in this thread at all, " on the world " , from what you use will know how childish within you, sad & feel sorry, mind asking, you know a singapore local singer call Wei Lian too? haha