Places For Massage - Part 7

1. Time to continue here at Part 7 or this Massage thread. Previous threads

Places for Massage Part 1

Places for Massage Part 2

Places for Massage Part 3a

Places for Massage Part 4

Places for Massage Part 5

Places for Massage Part 6

2. For a list of home-based masseurs, click the link to read the Singapore Home-based Massage List (HML) for Men .

3. Enjoy and Share !

Hendry Tan

1. To kick start this new part 7, I will share a "favourite" masseur of mine. Recommended to me by a massage-connoisseur in BW.

2. Nicholas is a very cute and stocky masseur. Pleasant and easy to talk to as well. He is Straight and works in a Straight shop, so please do not harass him.

3. There are 2 masseur working in the shop, Nic and his business partner Ray.

4. Book Nic, he is a very cute stocky masseur. Due to his body size, he has strength and can provide a nice good and strong massage. But if you want the massage lighter, tell him.

5. Recommended.

Name : Nicholas / 31

Place : Katong Shopping Centre, #02 - 23

Shop : Nic & Ray

Tel : 9273 5262

Price : $50 / hour

Guest Steven Wu

Did i come to a wrong forum page? Ha.Ha

I thot this is a gay forum page, how come can advertise straight massage place here? :blink:

--

I have a preference for AJ masseurs who are home based.

However I do accept that there are Good Quality Massage provided by Nice-Straight man who are hopefully AJ friendly.

Sometime I experiment slightly to keep this thread interesting :)

Hope you guys enjoy the recommendations.

Cheers !

Hendry Tan

Guest guest
Cute, stocky and straight and friendly? How friendly? Wahaha!

if is straight masseur there r plenty out there. try wan yang or peoples park complex chinaman are straight and gay friendly too and can provide good massage too

The problem is wan yang, kenko...etc always do hard selling on other packages or other stuff plus environment not so conducive for body massage (foot reflex is OK though).

Maybe HT is referring quiet ambience, cleanliness..etc Anyway. it is just a recommendation so you still have to try it yourself. In general, I find moderators recommendation quite impartial... so can give it a try!!

Guest manliman

The problem is wan yang, kenko...etc always do hard selling on other packages or other stuff plus environment not so conducive for body massage (foot reflex is OK though).

Maybe HT is referring quiet ambience, cleanliness..etc Anyway. it is just a recommendation so you still have to try it yourself. In general, I find moderators recommendation quite impartial... so can give it a try!!

One super good foot relex shop with quiet conducive environment is at basement of Liang Court.

The rate is market rate.

The masseurs do not chit chat with each other nor chat with you. They go about quietly doing their work.

All masseurs [mostly malaysian, i think] are equally skilful. The receptionist infront is a middle age lady [40+?].

I visited Wan Yang @United Square. Their skills is quite good, except they hard sell their package. In fact their masseur is rather handsome looking. But Wan Yang lighting, ambience leave much to be desired.

Had a real lousy massage at one of the spa at Bukit Pasoh. Really bad. Bad attitude. Bad service. Bad massage. Sucks full-time. Boss also never around...ask staff, say dunno where. Say boss has not been in for few days.

Looks like the case of when rat away, mouse begin to play.

If the boss is reading this, hope you do something about it. Otherwise, you gonna loose your customers.

I think it's a matter of heng or suay. I got served by a thai called Jack. He was really damn good. Boss wasn't around then. But again, I have bad experience there too.

I think it's a matter of heng or suay. I got served by a thai called Jack. He was really damn good. Boss wasn't around then. But again, I have bad experience there too.

I really don't get it. You said that Jack was really damn good and then on the other hand, you said that you had bad experience there as well... so, was it a good or bad experience?

Water Spa? Are you referring to that one in Bukit Pasoh? I use to go there when Hans was very popular. Now I am not sure where he is and I have not been there for a long while. Use to go to Nature Forest too. Not sure if Ken is still there. Relaxy also, tried it once or twice. Thomas served me. Kind of $$minded place.

But then again, all of them are.

Is there anywhere else that is worth trying? Good balance of Skills and "ahem"...

Edited by recklessbootlegger

Guest Guest

Water Spa? Are you referring to that one in Bukit Pasoh? I use to go there when Hans was very popular. Now I am not sure where he is and I have not been there for a long while. Use to go to Nature Forest too. Not sure if Ken is still there. Relaxy also, tried it once or twice. Thomas served me. Kind of $$minded place.

But then again, all of them are.

Is there anywhere else that is worth trying? Good balance of Skills and "ahem"...

Any feedback on Thomas?

1. To kick start this new part 7, I will share a "favourite" masseur of mine. Recommended to me by a massage-connoisseur in BW.

2. Nicholas is a very cute and stocky masseur. Pleasant and easy to talk to as well. He is Straight and works in a Straight shop, so please do not harass him.

3. There are 2 masseur working in the shop, Nic and his business partner Ray.

4. Book Nic, he is a very cute stocky masseur. Due to his body size, he has strength and can provide a nice good and strong massage. But if you want the massage lighter, tell him.

5. Recommended.

Name : Nicholas / 31

Place : Katong Shopping Centre, #02 - 23

Shop : Nic & Ray

Tel : 9273 5262

Price : $50 / hour

Any other recommandation for massage by straight guy therapy (or china guys) in chinatown or bugis area?

Guest guest

Any other recommandation for massage by straight guy therapy (or china guys) in chinatown or bugis area?

please open another post for straight massage only thank u henry

Any feedback on Thomas?

Tried Thomas before...like what recklessbootlegger says "$$minded". Half way thru the massage, he starts talking $$ and cents bout the xtras.

I had the same experience as well...their service not really consistant. sometimes really good and sometime really bad. Yes, i can say that Jack is really damn good. Went back for him but sad to say he longer there. Not much choice to choose as well. Been there a few times, boss not around.

Tried Thomas before...like what recklessbootlegger says "$$minded". Half way thru the massage, he starts talking $$ and cents bout the xtras.

Thomas looks nice. Lean & Toned. Clear complexion. Nicely groomed. Skills ok only. His looks make up for it. I have tried him 3 x. Very $$minded. Will discuss $$ before allowing you to go any further with him.

If not for that, ok la.

1. Was massaged several times by Alex when he was working at Diamond.

Does a pretty good massage. He is a volleyball player so not those soft soft massage type :)

Name : Alex (30+ yo, Chinese)

Place : Yishun, 5 min walk from Khatib MRT, just behind Khatib camp.

Hours : Mon-Thur (10am - 4pm) & Full time after Oct 09

Price : $55 for 75 min

Web : http://alexbodymassage.blogspot.com/

3. He goes by the nick Atticus in BW forum. PM him if you are interested.

4. I will visit him and do a proper review for BW readers after he goes full time in Oct 09.

... ...I use to go there when Hans was very popular. Now I am not sure where he is and I have not been there for a long while. ......

That cute China boy... He is no longer doing massage, if I am not wrong.

He is studying full-time.

Guest aiyah

Thomas looks nice. Lean & Toned. Clear complexion. Nicely groomed. Skills ok only. His looks make up for it. I have tried him 3 x. Very $$minded. Will discuss $$ before allowing you to go any further with him.

If not for that, ok la.

I fully agreed. He's No Money No Honey.

Guest lovermassage

But u must understand he is earning a living.. can't possibly FOC right??? It is just a transaction.. U can't expect to "makam" him for free right??? For wat u know he spent some much money to keep himself fit and lean so to attract more clients like u guys...so must pay lar...

I realised very difficult to find masseurs that are very good in massage and yet good looking and nice and don't think of money all the time while massaging u... If got this kind of masseur, please let me know, I also want...kekekeke

Guest guest

lovermassage

Don't set high expectation!! Let me share with u my case. I go around find good masseurs in singapore and I find mine from 88db besides BW HML. I managed to find one that is, in my opnion, good, professional and plesant and helpful when I was have some back problme. He also teach me how to do exercise. So I went every week and start to like him...etc Unfortunately, he just treat me as friend that all. Sometimes I felt he drives me crazy (does anyone has this type of experience?)..

Anyway, best is to find a masseur that is not good in all so that u won't find yourself ( 1 sided ) falling for him..lor..

Guest guest

Please don't ask over the forum la... Give him a call and check out yourself... last I heard he doesn't do anymore due to some issue with HDB.... I also dare not go..

does Desmond @punggol provide extras or only strictly massage?

No, he doesn't. I am quite a regular and we did not once talked about that. In one of my earlier posts here, if you are seeking happy endings from him, dun even bother.

I have tried Tony of water spa and I dont think much of his skills. Dont seem to be very interested in doing massage and got this very sleepy look which just put you off. Think he got some attitude problem and also cant smile.

Has any one experienced him or tried him before?

Jack is a guest masseur from Thailand and he comes once or twice a year, two months or less each time. Hez here again, so catch him quick before he goes away again! ;)

does Desmond @punggol provide extras or only strictly massage?

Desmond has a doppelganger in the form of Remy at Relaxy. Remy swears he's not Desmond but from Desmond's own picture on his webpage, the two look exactly alike to me. I have never seen Desmond in person so I can't say with certainty. Remy's massage is superlative, as intuitive as he's charming and above all, he really enjoys massaging, which is more than can be said of many masseurs in the market! :wub:

Desmond has a doppelganger in the form of Remy at Relaxy. Remy swears he's not Desmond but from Desmond's own picture on his webpage, the two look exactly alike to me. I have never seen Desmond in person so I can't say with certainty. Remy's massage is superlative, as intuitive as he's charming and above all, he really enjoys massaging, which is more than can be said of many masseurs in the market! :wub:

What doppelganger? LOL! Their looks are completely different!

Guest massagelover

interior looks impressive but why copy pictures of models from elsewhere..??? The picture on facial - the therapist is a woman some more..!!!

Anyway, i think, with current market situation, it is too expensive to charge $95. Will give it a miss...so many others to select.

Guest massagelover1

if you guys want to look further beyond the HML list on BW, here is a link that can help you find new masseurs. I just type massage and the list comes out ..quite a lot of selection. You can try one by one...there is one angmo I tried calling but seems like not responding( sorry lah my taste is ang mo. hehehe) Good luck hunting!!! Hopefully can find news one instead of the same old boring repetition again and again...

http://sg.88db.com/sg/Services/Ad_search.listing?O=post&Q=massage&SearchType=0

have tried quite sometime back, I wasnt impressed..but this is my opinion.

If you are looking for PRCs, not necessary ron spa, just go chinatown, you can find.. Sometimes if you are lucky, you can catch some hanging around...etc if u know what i mean..might be cheaper tat way..

Guest Discreet Straightlooking

Hi I am Josh- a discreet straightlooking down to earth guy giving part time massage to supplement my postgrad studies. I offer full body aromatherapy oil massage to gym-goers after their gym workout or after long tiring work at office for a relaxing muscle ache relief oil massage. If interested, pls drop me a mail at simplemexyz@hotmail.com. Thanks guys. Profile can be found at Fridae-simplemexyz.

Passing katong shopping centre, checked out this Nicholas massage guy recommended by the forum.

I think I got massage by him someplace before. I will say he is gay friendly. Nice work.

To all massage lovers, I have compiled a list of matured massuer with xtras for chinatown area. These massuer are all gay friendly and if you are lucky some xtras are provided during massage. They all work at all those reflexology shops found around PPC or nearby. I have spend around 4k and more than a year checking them out. Currently only left 3 more targets before I retire from chinatown area. Anyone keen to exchange info can pm me.

Went to check out this spa at bukit pasoh last week. I had one of the worst massage ever. Service sucks and the masseur had this sleepy kinda of look which puts you off. Was more interested in ending the massage quickly and go on the the extras. If the boss is reading this time to buck up before you start losing customers. There are many other competition out there.