Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 7

Did u guys read the URBAN paper today?

All best therapists are Female and business seems to be so good. Wonder how our gay spa doing? So maybe more women are richer now than man??? Can afford to fork out S$120-180 per session. Our HML still around 40-60.. We cust. still ask for extras somemore...

Did u guys read the URBAN paper today?

All best therapists are Female and business seems to be so good. Wonder how our gay spa doing? So maybe more women are richer now than man??? Can afford to fork out S$120-180 per session. Our HML still around 40-60.. We cust. still ask for extras somemore...

extra means? on top of that, need to nego, but maybe more then 120 who knows?

Guest Massage Lover

yes i tried him once- worth trying. cute gym fit chinese guy. i like his deep strokes on my back and shoulder. Chatty and friendly. i have requested him to wear only his underwear to massage me and he obliged. Quite a good massage. Pity that he only do outcalls. Difficult to arrange timing with him as he is studying part time i think. will try him again.

Who's tried him? Care to share some comments.

Guest massage lover

yes, you can try this guy call Josh- a masseur who is good in deep strokes with aromatherapy. Good massage, but he only do outcalls only. drop him an email at simplemexyz@hotmail.com to arrange. He is studying part time, can b quite hard to get him.

Any one know of masseur who is good at massaging serious bodybuilders? Extras not important. Thks.

U can try him, tried him last night. Not bad.

Hi I am Josh- a discreet straightlooking down to earth guy giving part time massage to supplement my postgrad studies. I offer full body aromatherapy oil massage to gym-goers after their gym workout or after long tiring work at office for a relaxing muscle ache relief oil massage. If interested, pls drop me a mail at simplemexyz@hotmail.com. Thanks guys. Profile can be found at Fridae-simplemexyz.

yes, you can try this guy call Josh- a masseur who is good in deep strokes with aromatherapy. Good massage, but he only do outcalls only. drop him an email at simplemexyz@hotmail.com to arrange. He is studying part time, can b quite hard to get him.

Guest manliman

May i know stats of Charles, kindly give comment of he skill?

Charles is not very tall but only slight pauch. He skills incorporates, lomi lomi, thai step-on body, lots of elbow and facial massage too.

To all massage lovers, I have compiled a list of matured massuer with xtras for chinatown area. These massuer are all gay friendly and if you are lucky some xtras are provided during massage. They all work at all those reflexology shops found around PPC or nearby. I have spend around 4k and more than a year checking them out. Currently only left 3 more targets before I retire from chinatown area. Anyone keen to exchange info can pm me.

PM me the list please.

Have tried obession recently; the price is below market rate and the massuer is okay/ Obession is at Chinatown

U can try him, tried him last night. Not bad.

Hi I am Josh- a discreet straightlooking down to earth guy giving part time massage to supplement my postgrad studies. I offer full body aromatherapy oil massage to gym-goers after their gym workout or after long tiring work at office for a relaxing muscle ache relief oil massage. If interested, pls drop me a mail at simplemexyz@hotmail.com. Thanks guys. Profile can be found at Fridae-simplemexyz.

Hmm... I did kinda contacted him via sms. His pre-requisites (or rather his preference) to his customers are str8-acting, gym-going, etc. I hardly come across a therapist requesting for these criteria before agreeing to a massage session. Kinda 'strange' to me, if I put it nicely. Of cos, I didn't get to arrange any session with him.

I rather it's a therapist who's genuinely interested in helping to get rid of my aches then one who's overly concerned over my stats and my looks. Yes, it will be a plus if customer is cute and nicely built, but otherwise, you still get paid for your services right? Sigh....

For his info, I am a plus. Pity. :smokin:

Guest MassageCraze

So, has anyone tried Desmond from Hougang before and would like to share.

Also, Brandon from Forest spa at temple st.

i thought Brandon of Nature Forest had long became Boss of the Spa and no longer do the massage for clients?

i thought Brandon of Nature Forest had long became Boss of the Spa and no longer do the massage for clients?

yes would like to know if desmond is good... nature forest who to go to???

Yes, I have heard that Brandon has been the boss and do not do massage nowadays, but saw him serving a customer one sat evening;think that he is quite muscular and wonder how is his skills.

Hmm.........why nobody mention desmond from Hougang?

Is there a Desmond from Hougang? Are you guys referring to the one from SK-Punggol?

went to "Busy Body"...got no looks. maasage ok...but the best part, the manhood massage....to me felt more like cum-control. jerking me off, but refusing to let me cum tat easily...i actually has my loudest scream (moans), with each stroke, my body involunteering jerk ....finally i had i most sensational cum!!!

Guest bearded1

Kind to share Ah Ong contact? Thanks.

What about who provides the best bottom massage? There was a thread for this some time ago but it has since died.

I recall that there were several offers from would-be amatuer massuers. Have they all retired already?

Please respond - my willing mature Caucasian ass is dying to be massaged........

any1 have any comment on Steve, Caleb and Nicky? How is there skill of massage?

Name : Steve (35+ yo, Chinese)

Place : Punggol Flat, 5 mins walk from LRT

Facility : Aircon room in flat.

Price : $65/1.5 hour

Name : Caleb (51 yo, Chinese)

Place : Serangoon Central, 5 mins walk from Serangoon MRT

Hours : WeekDays after 8pm and WeekEnds after 12pm

Facility : Private flat. Aircon room.

Price : $60/hr

Name : Nicky (25 yo, Indonesian)

Place : Yishun Flat, 10 mins walk from Yishun MRT

Facility : Rudimentary no frills.

Price : $50/hr

I tried the massage at this place (Blk 85, Toa Payoh Lor 4). Wen shifu, not bad. But Zhu shifu good looking look (fatherly figure) and hairy and thick hand. going to trial this weekend.

hi 'lovemature',

may i know how do they charge? and are they gay friendly?

thanks

I tried the massage at this place (Blk 85, Toa Payoh Lor 4). Wen shifu, not bad. But Zhu shifu good looking look (fatherly figure) and hairy and thick hand. going to trial this weekend.

so did you try ? care to share your experience ?

so did you try ? care to share your experience ?

I was massaged by Zu shifu and I must say that he is a very nice and polite person who cater to your needs. He looks and talks like a fatherly figure as well. I took up the 1hr full body tuina and I think the strength he used was just right.

Tried him few times. 1.66m short boylish guy. Huge cxxk with big mushroom head. Hard all the time during body to body massage. My leg soft after the section.

Yeah small cute guy but waaa I so much bigger and stronger then him he still fxxk me like a toy. Dont know he enjoy more then me or not haha but I in the end pay him one. Not fair haha.

Quite expansive but can only affort sometime.