Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 7

To all massage lovers, I have compiled a list of matured massuer with xtras for chinatown area. These massuer are all gay friendly and if you are lucky some xtras are provided during massage. They all work at all those reflexology shops found around PPC or nearby. I have spend around 4k and more than a year checking them out. Currently only left 3 more targets before I retire from chinatown area. Anyone keen to exchange info can pm me.

Please PM list. Thx

Edited by harylok

To all massage lovers, I have compiled a list of matured massuer with xtras for chinatown area. These massuer are all gay friendly and if you are lucky some xtras are provided during massage. They all work at all those reflexology shops found around PPC or nearby. I have spend around 4k and more than a year checking them out. Currently only left 3 more targets before I retire from chinatown area. Anyone keen to exchange info can pm me.

hey bear88, i would like to hav the list.. i can update u mine too =)

Guest paikia

Hi bear88, i've been to few there. can pm me. thanks

paikia631@yahoo.com.sg

Guest Katong

Passing katong shopping centre, checked out this Nicholas massage guy recommended by the forum.

I think I got massage by him someplace before. I will say he is gay friendly. Nice work.

gay friendly means he will massage and touch your didi ?

what his contact, cannot find in HML

Anyone receive the list from bear88. Send request few time no reply. Beware he tricking people.

Ok I m tricking people into exhanging info with me. As a way of apology let me give 1 info for your reference.

Masseur name Ah Ong, massage skill so so stats mid chub age around 60s venue Foo Hai Reflexology at PPC. He is a freelancer so it is poosible to ask for him at other shops. Additional service depends on yourself.

Any other massage lover keen to exchange info please pm with other mature masseur with xtras info (restrict to chinatown). I will reply accordingly with other masseur info. thank you

Guest Curious One

Passing katong shopping centre, checked out this Nicholas massage guy recommended by the forum.

I think I got massage by him someplace before. I will say he is gay friendly. Nice work.

Anyone know if its the same Nicholas that use to work at Alleviate in Chinatown??

Anyone know if its the same Nicholas that use to work at Alleviate in Chinatown??

Dear "Curious One",

Would you like to share with us your experience with this Nicholas who used to work at Alleviate in Chinatown on whether he is good or not?

Guest Curious One

Dear "Curious One",

Would you like to share with us your experience with this Nicholas who used to work at Alleviate in Chinatown on whether he is good or not?

Nicholas is a decent chap so don't have any ideas of anything naughty. Good pressure and firm strokes. Massage was not perfect but still quite good compared to many others available.

Went to check out this spa at bukit pasoh last week. I had one of the worst massage ever. Service sucks and the masseur had this sleepy kinda of look which puts you off. Was more interested in ending the massage quickly and go on the the extras. If the boss is reading this time to buck up before you start losing customers. There are many other competition out there.

Which competitor is remotely better? If waterspa sucks, the others suck even more! All the massage operators take comfort in knowing the others are even more atrocious than they are and that is the sorry state of affairs in the industry. :swear:

Edited by msgjunkie

Which competitor is remotely better? If waterspa sucks, the others suck even more! All the massage operators take comfort in knowing the others are even more atrocious than they are and that is the sorry state of affairs in the industry. :swear:

Well spoken. They more interested in making $$$ rather than provided good massage services. At times, we just need a good rub-down rather than a rub here touch here & caress there service.

actually most of the spas in chinatown r not so good.. They come for a few years then change name i.e same as saunas.. Most of them will engage part timers or young guys looking for quick bucks.. so not professional ( maybe only 1 or two good ones..). When they jst start operation, everything is always good...then standard starts to drop.. The good masseurs will also learn and then venture out on their own ( tats why we saw alot of home based masseurs..)

Most of the bosses are looking for quick turnaround...and when they see things going south, they just rename the spas to something else and inform us "new management" ... actually all are the same...but unfortunately, some of us still fall for it. This is similar to saunas.. Nowadays I don't believe in signing packages...just go when I like it ..otherwise waste money..

Guest Maledae

Talking about massage, so heart break and still cannot get over. Went a men spa located at Excelsoir Hotel (city all). This masseur so lousy, simplely using the oil to rub my whole body for about 1/2 hour and charge me $40.00. This was my first massage in 25 years. I thou massage should have use hand to squeeze here and there, turn the body left and right , a lot of action. But this massage nothing, lied flat and rubbing only.Guy who want good massage should check out more, some are not trained and simply want your money to sustain their rent.

Just my advise, read what the masseur advertise in the web, call them to check it out, listen the way they explain and decide from there. Dun just go to their house or shop blindly without without doing your homework or ask people to recommend or those who had tried.Those who advertise just a few words, show their pictures, stats, you can forget about going. Because they cannot do a basic massage and will only provide sex services.

Thats my 2 cents worth.

Talking about massage, so heart break and still cannot get over. Went a men spa located at Excelsoir Hotel (city all). This masseur so lousy, simplely using the oil to rub my whole body for about 1/2 hour and charge me $40.00. This was my first massage in 25 years. I thou massage should have use hand to squeeze here and there, turn the body left and right , a lot of action. But this massage nothing, lied flat and rubbing only.Guy who want good massage should check out more, some are not trained and simply want your money to sustain their rent.

Just my advise, read what the masseur advertise in the web, call them to check it out, listen the way they explain and decide from there. Dun just go to their house or shop blindly without without doing your homework or ask people to recommend or those who had tried.Those who advertise just a few words, show their pictures, stats, you can forget about going. Because they cannot do a basic massage and will only provide sex services.

Thats my 2 cents worth.

Went to him once a couple of years ago. First and last time.

The body scrub only lasted for less than 5 min. Gosh... unbelievable...

The boss (therapist) was more keen in my body than to give a proper massage.

The website may look great. Totally does nto match the actual shop front and interior.

Guest Maledae

Went to him once a couple of years ago. First and last time.

The body scrub only lasted for less than 5 min. Gosh... unbelievable...

The boss (therapist) was more keen in my body than to give a proper massage.

The website may look great. Totally does nto match the actual shop front and interior.

Hi sgboy82,

I totally agree with you. :thumb:

Guest guest_layder

My feedback about this massage:

ambience - 1/5

privacy - 1/5

skill - 1/5

scrub - 1/5

price - 2/5

One of my worst experiences.

Is there anything good? Yes, location is central and easy to find.

What can be improved? Sadly, just about everything else.

if chinatown shops no good, then home based also not up to standard, then where else??

but straight joints in PPC also cant guarantee good massage, hten where else??

if chinatown shops no good, then home based also not up to standard, then where else??

but straight joints in PPC also cant guarantee good massage, hten where else??

Harlo, go to services links and see feedback. Not all shops and homebased massuers are crapy. Sweeping statement.

Laughter from the heart is a good medicine.

Client: Ehhhhh! That trigger point really hurts! ..... I see that your master has taught you well, the force is indeed strong with you.

Massage Therapist: Yeah, if only I would use my powers for good instead of the dark side.

Talking about good HML massuer. I had one resonably good massage done by a serious guy based in sengkang/hougang that I found in this thread (not the listing) quite sometime back. But recently his handphone don't seems to work at all. If I am not wrong, his name is collins. Has he stop doing business? If anyone knows can let me know? thanks

Guest musclefit

dont know if you are referring to the same guy. I was treated by this guy, same name, in Buangkok area for shoulder injury during my gym class. I found him under db88 though. Didn't do massage just about half hr of treatment on my shoulder pain..that's it. if this is the person just do a search under db88. Should be able to find it.

Guest matureman

are u referring to tall manly uncle with a big stomach in buangkok area next to IMH? His place is clean, quiet and functional. I went to see him for my lower back problem. After treatment he taught me some basic exercise to strengthen my lower back. I felt better after a few treatment.

Yes, he is a very serious but friendly guy and no hanky panky. Highly recommended for those who are into genuine massage or with sports injuries. For those looking for fun, look somewhere else. You should be able to get his contact on www.db88.com

that's why i said not all are bad in chinatown. from the few examples just above, one can only conclude that there are stii some good ones around in chinatown.

Kindly advise (name of reflecology and massuer )at PPC or china town area? thanks

Anobody know Ah Yap (previously work at Old Diamond) rub back still doing now?

1. A trusted massage "informant" of mine told me that Ah Yap has left the trade.

2. Ah Yap's Rub-Back is an UNIQUE offering that appeals to a lot of mature AJ man.

3. The saunas scene is getting crowded. Hercules and other saunas could consider tempting him back to give your premise an extra offering; an unique Differentiator.

4. Remember that people people who enjoy rub-back will generally return 1-2 times a month. You can calculate the recurring $$.

Cheers !

Went to check out this spa at bukit pasoh last week. I had one of the worst massage ever. Service sucks and the masseur had this sleepy kinda of look which puts you off. Was more interested in ending the massage quickly and go on the the extras. If the boss is reading this time to buck up before you start losing customers. There are many other competition out there.

Actually, very few bosses read the feedback in the forums. Msquare's Vince used to reply in Trevvy aeons ago, and so does Oasis' Zack, but there's no evidence to suggest that the rest are bothered to read or even know the existence of such forums! Home-based masseurs are more responsive, I guess.

Guest msgjunkie

Hi deuter22 I only compile mature uncle with beer belly types. If you are keen PM me and we can start to exchange

Mature uncle masseurs with beer bellies?! Why would anyone want to be massaged by such? Why isn't anyone compiling a list of nice young boy masseurs? <_<

Anybody know old man doing foot massage at PPC or china town area? thanks

u just need to walk around the complex u see 90 % are old man doing foot massage why need to ask from here?

This are the 3 popular countries for manhood therapy/urut batin. Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia. Malaysia and Indonesia are extremely painful.In Thailand is non painful. Its done by elderly uncles in their 50's and 60's. Strictly by professional service.Only their locals will know where the place for this massage.

Cheers,

Keith

Any recommendations for masseurs in the Yishun area?

Home-based preferred, I'm hoping for a place that I can go to over the lunch period...

PS. I did do some searches but seems that the last time there was a Yishun entry on the HML was a few years ago?

Any body been to this new spa at the renovated Guilimard village? Its call 'gspa'

It is for both sexes spa... supposed to be very big... I understand 1 of the Home based is supposed to involve in training the staff on massage but price wasn't right so he didn't do it.

• 2 weeks later...

Kindly advise (name of reflecology and massuer )at PPC or china town area? thanks

hi,

i would like to know the list of the mature masseur at PPC who offer xtra service during body massage.

my name is jeremy, and my email is .

thanks

I am here to update one of the masseur located at ang mo kio ave 5, Mr Hann.

Heard from my friend who had just gone for his massage recently that he lost one of his legs in Jan this year.

Even though he lost one of his legs, he is still as efficient as he used to be in his massage skills.

Hann, jia you, jia you.

Anyone have massage done by a guy who operate fr Lavender hotel by name Jason.Abt 38yo<Just one to hve some review b4 I go try him.Thxs

I would suggest u just give it a try... any massage could be very personal. Some may like it some may not... If u are not still doubtful, just got to the HML list and get a proper masseur with a proper massage bed. Maybe u could give Hann a try..Support him...

Hi I am Josh- a discreet straightlooking down to earth guy giving part time massage to supplement my postgrad studies. I offer full body aromatherapy oil massage to gym-goers after their gym workout or after long tiring work at office for a relaxing muscle ache relief oil massage. If interested, pls drop me a mail at simplemexyz@hotmail.com. Thanks guys. Profile can be found at Fridae-simplemexyz.

Who's tried him? Care to share some comments.