Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 7

To all massage lovers, I have compiled a list of matured massuer with xtras for chinatown area. These massuer are all gay friendly and if you are lucky some xtras are provided during massage. They all work at all those reflexology shops found around PPC or nearby. I have spend around 4k and more than a year checking them out. Currently only left 3 more targets before I retire from chinatown area. Anyone keen to exchange info can pm me.

hi bear88, care to share those mature masseurs in ppc that you know of. I do know 4 of them at ppc. AndI have some wasnt from ppc for exchange too. Please pm or email to me.

Guest reporter

To all massage lovers, I have compiled a list of matured massuer with xtras for chinatown area. These massuer are all gay friendly and if you are lucky some xtras are provided during massage. They all work at all those reflexology shops found around PPC or nearby. I have spend around 4k and more than a year checking them out. Currently only left 3 more targets before I retire from chinatown area. Anyone keen to exchange info can pm me.

Ok I m tricking people into exhanging info with me. As a way of apology let me give 1 info for your reference.

Masseur name Ah Ong, massage skill so so stats mid chub age around 60s venue Foo Hai Reflexology at PPC. He is a freelancer so it is poosible to ask for him at other shops. Additional service depends on yourself.

Any other massage lover keen to exchange info please pm with other mature masseur with xtras info (restrict to chinatown). I will reply accordingly with other masseur info. thank you

he is liar !!!

No. He is pure top. Dun suck also. But can tight Fxxk him. Good hj also.

don't believed he is a pure top. Can Fxxk him as long as u pay more. Becareful, he likes to bareback though.

Guest massage lover

I tried the massage at this place (Blk 85, Toa Payoh Lor 4). Wen shifu, not bad. But Zhu shifu good looking look (fatherly figure) and hairy and thick hand. going to trial this weekend.

went to this place for massage and was attended by Wen shifu. His skill was far below average.

Guest lovemassage

went to this place for massage and was attended by Wen shifu. His skill was far below average.

I tried before, i think this place is overhype. Massage is OK. Nothing fantastic as what some says.

I tried before, i think this place is overhype. Massage is OK. Nothing fantastic as what some says.

is wen shifu the senior man? if so, i find his attitude sucks!

Guest like gray

hi,

who are the masseurs available at TPY ?

who is good ?

anyone try others than the much talked about Zu shifu ?

someone mentioned the massage is not fantastic, can advise which one is much better than them ?

all are the same. zhu sifu, maybe someone know him so keep promoting him. I find the other shops equally good. Almost all the same style. Just try anyone. who knows you may find one good and recommend to us

Hi Hendry,

You might want to update the rates for Leslie(Tiong Bahru). Contacted him and was informed that it's been increased to $60/hr.

----

Thanks for informing us. Updated the list.

Hendry Tan

Mr Tan, Kim Cheong Massage Ctr has moved from #B3-05 to B1-17 Lucky Chinatown,

kindly take note

like gray, i already post his change of new place in Sept, never know that he has increase his price, cos not massage by him for months, however, $32 still consider very cheap right? he got alot regular customers, any new customers massage by him recently? any feedback?

Edited by snowball

Hi

Any fired report about the spa Cicadaspa at Purvis Street or All-in-one at Temple Street ?

All-in-one is quite new, just started few months back. This is the biggest man massage spa I had ever tried in sg. Place is very nice, clean and rm are spacious. U get some free delights after the massage. So far have not come across other man spa that provide this service in local. Therapist wise, u might met someone u tried b4 in other place. So most therapists are experienced. I have not tried all yet, been there 3 times so far. Service is good and prices r steep :lol: I think Cicada also quite expensive. Will continue to go there cos this place is really clean and nice. Hope they keep up the standard.

As for extra, maybe it depend on who serves u. I don't think this is a place for u to take chance if u want extra. Try the one at bugis :whistle:

All-in-one is quite new, just started few months back. This is the biggest man massage spa I had ever tried in sg. Place is very nice, clean and rm are spacious. U get some free delights after the massage. So far have not come across other man spa that provide this service in local....

Try the one at bugis :whistle:

Hi beta, could you share with us the address (of the above mentioned), the cost to go in, the cost of massage, etc?

Couldn't find the info anywhere...

There is another branch in Bugis?? Can share the location too??

Thanks!!

allinonemanspa. the service and place is good .... but price very ex and the therapist is very new... very weak in massage...end of the day we want good massage anyway... good luck.

Somehow it's not easy to find place which provide consistently good massage (except you stick to some therapists).

The only place I believe providing consistent services is Oasis, all therapist there have skills above average, some are very good.

i agree with you...

i agree with you...

sure or not? not high turn over meh? worker once learn the skill pass number to client and proceed to hotel to do private massage with them or start their own home based. than oasis will need to employ new ones and start all over again.

Guest sumblue2003

Hi

I and my friend went for body scrub at Relaxy Bathouse, served by Axxx and Rxxx and felt cheated, the serivce is bad and their stardard have dropped.

sure or not? not high turn over meh? worker once learn the skill pass number to client and proceed to hotel to do private massage with them or start their own home based. than oasis will need to employ new ones and start all over again.

IIRC I checked Oasis website about 6 months ago they had 5 therapists, now they have 6 with the same 5 + 1 new joiner :).

I do believe turnover should be lower on massage place with no/less extra.

With more plus2, therapist tend to focus on money and jumping around.

I used to go teo chew meng at PPC for tuina massage for my backache. There was this guy called Ah Bee (straight) which provides very good tuina massage. However he was no more there; heard from the lady boss that she went back to Malaysia. Anybody knows his whereabout? Thx

i like tuina massage alot, but not easy to find a good one.

Agree. Even the one recommended at one other post on the outlet at toa payoh also no good. My best tuina massage is at taiwan.

i know one cute massage therapist with toned body at chinatown. inhouse. charge $45. reasonable. his number is <hp removed>. Hope this helps.

1. We received a complaint that an irresponsible reader posted the above. The hp# owner isn't a masseur.

2. Readers please stop calling that number.

3. For the victim, if you want to pursue the issue; Write to us with the info you need. We will provide you with whatever info we may have that can help you legally nail that irresponsible guy.

4. Extract from our BlowingWind Posting Guideline

5. Respect for others' privacy.

Do not post the private information eg. names, pictures, phone numbers, addresses, place of work of individuals without getting their approvals first. Exempted are people whose information are either expected to be in the public domain, eg. free-lance masseurs or therapists. Comments or postings of pictures of individuals already available in the national media is allowed unless libellous comments are made about them.

Hendry Tan

Admin cum Moderator