Male HQ

HIV Positive Status of 14,200 People Leaked Online Saga (compiled)

whitedick

Guest confused

Actually what is wrong with revealing the name and even face of the person?

I have seen HIV+ men remove their HIV status on GRINDR when they feel horny or want to hook up, some even put wanting raw sex. I guess they want to seek revenge or spread it to unsuspecting victims, which is such a sad thing to happen.

---

1. I find your reasoning very disturbing !

2. Take your line of reasoning, the Conservatives will also demand all "Gay" people's name /face to be published.

Their Reason:  Some Gay man sexually assaulted straight man/underage. ( Despicable !) 

Yes there are bad apples among gay man, but that is NO reason to stigmatise / shame ALL Gay man.

Yes there are bad apples among HIV+, but that is NO reason to stigmatise / shame ALL HIV+ people.

Hendry Tan

Admin cum Moderator

38 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Oh yes you are right, you didn't bring that in with the foreigner. I forgot to copy in another post.

But there is no need to insult me like your second part.

Before you hit out with insults and unreasonable behaviour you better learn what a debate culture is.

Nowhere in my post I insulted you or intended to insult you...

I was jumping more on your arguments about the "psychopath" on your point in your post.

I won't apologise because your response is not in any way in a gentleman's manner.

You sound a bit familiar in your ranting. Guest Dirty (Guest 脏子姨) I assume.

There is no need to come out with such a tirade. We are all human beings. You could have gentlemanly pointed out my error and that's it but no you shoot a bit overboard with your salvo and insults.

I typed the thing earlier but did not complete it and oversaw inserting the other post.

You are right my brain needs a rest after the long day... Thank's for reminding me.

Tunu huruhuru, kei wawe tu ana a Puwhakaoho.

Excuses, excuses, after excuses to excuse your jumping to hasty conclusions and hasty conclusions, 

you already admitted you were negligent in reading my post before type it out and pressed send submit reply, 

there is just one more step , just apologise and you say you wont. 

How will the world who read and follow the above few post will judge you, they will call a whinger , a wanker and a eunuch. 

You bet , 

stop hiding behind your excuses, just apologise already, 

I am not asking forva pound of your flabby flesh in return.

13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

No, when you mentioned "problem", you didn't say the problem is the former couple. You said "The problem is Singapore...." Are you trying to twist away from your own words now?

The attention is ALREADY drawn to the group of affected Singaporeans. Are you trying to hide the FACTS or undermine the FACTS?? How is that going to help anyone or anything? What more do you want hidden from the public eyes? Maybe you will be happier if another 4 years pass without the affected getting informed that their status is out there? I guess you will be happier that way? You hypocritical moron! 

Get out! Don't come here pretending you know anything when you don't even live here. 

I apologize that I got your panties in a bunch given your vociferous response. The focus is not so much on what I posted as it really does not help improve the reality of the situation with the data leak. Lives are affected. What is unfortunate is the people who are affected may have their lives impacted negatively. Given how being HIV+ is still stigmatized in Singapore, I was suggesting that the media perhaps can mitigate that stigma by not highlighting specifically that it is only HIV+ people who are affected. Right now, the focus and attention is on them, and as I mentioned earlier, some may prefer to keep their health status private. 

My happiness has nothing to do with what happened. I am not suggesting that those compromised be left in the dark. Please do not add words into my post. As many pointed out, the MOH has an obligation to reach out to those impacted, and work towards a resolution.

Why do you enjoy being nasty by calling people names? What is the purpose of that? 

Love. 

Guest AMDRyzen
1 hour ago, Guest confused said:

I have seen HIV+ men remove their HIV status on GRINDR when they feel horny or want to hook up, some even put wanting raw sex. I guess they want to seek revenge or spread it to unsuspecting victims, which is such a sad thing to happen.

Undetectable = Untransmittable 

Unfortunately - I have met Singaporeans who think I am a disease machine the moment they find out my status. 

I don't think anyone wants to intentionally spread HIV. Barebacking is getting more prevalent due to PrEP. 

Unfortunately this incident is going to have public health implications - people will be less likely to test. 

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

Excuses, excuses, after excuses to excuse your jumping to hasty conclusions and hasty conclusions, 

you already admitted you were negligent in reading my post before type it out and pressed send submit reply, 

there is just one more step , just apologise and you say you wont. 

How will the world who read and follow the above few post will judge you, they will call a whinger , a wanker and a eunuch. 

You bet , 

stop hiding behind your excuses, just apologise already, 

I am not asking forva pound of your flabby flesh in return.

The guy here is right, there is too much involved instead of us babbling over these petty things.

I put my statement right.

it wasn't an excuse. I already said that I didn't focus sufficiently.

Look, you are crawling me through blowing wind through weeks.

Just give a bit of empathy to the guys concerned and the discussion here. Or is it about your ego only?

Pipitori nga kanohi; koko taia nga waewae; whenua i mamao, tenei rawa.

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, Guest confused said:

The statement here is ugly and full of disrespect for human beings.

If a person has Ebola, you want to frame him/her with publishing the face and name and personal details as well?

Should the people concerned need to put up a yellow star on their clothing?

In what world do you live?

No person is without flaw. Better watch out for yourself that you never do anything wrong.

But stop pointing your finger or framing others.

You have not learnt anything from the past...

Kia noho i taku kotore; kia ngenge te pakihiwi.

Guest anti mosquito detergent
1 hour ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

The statement here is ugly and full of disrespect for human beings.

If a person has Ebola, you want to frame him/her with publishing the face and name and personal details as well?

Should the people concerned need to put up a yellow star on their clothing?

In what world do you live?

No person is without flaw. Better watch out for yourself that you never do anything wrong.

But stop pointing your finger or framing others.

You have not learnt anything from the past...

Kia noho i taku kotore; kia ngenge te pakihiwi.

"But stop pointing your finger or framing others."

LOL! The irony hahahaha

11 hours ago, doncoin said:

I apologize that I got your panties in a bunch given your vociferous response. The focus is not so much on what I posted as it really does not help improve the reality of the situation with the data leak. Lives are affected. What is unfortunate is the people who are affected may have their lives impacted negatively. Given how being HIV+ is still stigmatized in Singapore, I was suggesting that the media perhaps can mitigate that stigma by not highlighting specifically that it is only HIV+ people who are affected. Right now, the focus and attention is on them, and as I mentioned earlier, some may prefer to keep their health status private. 

My happiness has nothing to do with what happened. I am not suggesting that those compromised be left in the dark. Please do not add words into my post. As many pointed out, the MOH has an obligation to reach out to those impacted, and work towards a resolution.

Why do you enjoy being nasty by calling people names? What is the purpose of that? 

After I was done ticking you off, I thought you'd have learnt your lesson and FO from here  But nooooo... You just want to insist on continuing yooooour post to twist your facts and the undermine of the situation here. 

The focus on YOUR post was to blame it on Singapore for not allowing people with HIV+ status to live and work here. When you were exposed oon your accusation, you twisted it to say that the problem was with "the former couple". Nobody added any more words to your post. And now, you are trying to play hero by pretending to be sympathetic to the lives of the people affected? And your suggestion of a solution is to get the media to remove the word "HIV+" and try to hide the facts as it?? This was exactly what MOH did over several years - hide the facts, sit on it, kept it private, and let the police do nothing about it, until the information started leaking out on the internet. And now that the entire situation is blown out of proportions, you are still trying to water it down? What are you? A PAP Crony?? 

I am also so sorry I pulled your panties up so high into your cunt that you so needed to respond. I am not calling you names. I am calling you out for what you are: A hypocritical moron! 

15 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

After I was done ticking you off, I thought you'd have learnt your lesson and FO from here  But nooooo... You just want to insist on continuing yooooour post to twist your facts and the undermine of the situation here. 

The focus on YOUR post was to blame it on Singapore for not allowing people with HIV+ status to live and work here. When you were exposed oon your accusation, you twisted it to say that the problem was with "the former couple". Nobody added any more words to your post. And now, you are trying to play hero by pretending to be sympathetic to the lives of the people affected? And your suggestion of a solution is to get the media to remove the word "HIV+" and try to hide the facts as it?? This was exactly what MOH did over several years - hide the facts, sit on it, kept it private, and let the police do nothing about it, until the information started leaking out on the internet. And now that the entire situation is blown out of proportions, you are still trying to water it down? What are you? A PAP Crony?? 

I am also so sorry I pulled your panties up so high into your cunt that you so needed to respond. I am not calling you names. I am calling you out for what you are: A hypocritical moron! 

Wow , strong words  passionate for the exploited, 

I nominate you for Gay of the Year 2019.:clap:

SINGAPORE: The American who is suspected of leaking the personal information of 14,200 people from Singapore's HIV registry has been traced to a small county in Kentucky, US, where he has been charged with trying to trespass into his mother's house.

Mikhy K Farrera-Brochez, 34, was arrested at his mother’s house in Clark County, Winchester, Kentucky in December last year, according to court and arrest documents seen by Channel NewsAsia.

1 hour ago, mate69 said:

Mikhy Brochez, the American wanted in Singapore for HIV data leak, has been arrested for trespassing in the US.

Source: CNA

Do we have an extradition treaty with the US?

Do we actually have a case?

Edited by Vometra

Guest disclosed yourself

Singapore

Mikhy Brochez, American wanted in Singapore for HIV data leak, charged in US for trespassing

30 Jan 2019 12:06PM(Updated: 30 Jan 2019 12:39PM)

SINGAPORE: The American who is suspected of leaking the personal information of 14,200 people from Singapore's HIV registry has been traced to a small county in Kentucky, US, where he has been charged with trying to trespass into his mother's house.

Mikhy K Farrera-Brochez, 34, was arrested at his mother’s house in Clark County, Winchester, Kentucky in December last year, according to court and arrest documents seen by Channel NewsAsia.

In April last year, he was deported from Singapore, but is now wanted again in connection with the data leak.

TRESPASS AND ARREST

Brochez was arrested on Dec 8 last year at his mother Teresa King's home in Clark County, after she rang the local sheriff's office to complain that he was banging on her door.

Brochez had been warned on Sep 29 not to return to his mother’s property after he tried to force his way in, or face being arrested for criminal trespass. But he returned on Dec 8 to her home.

“Upon arrival, this deputy observed the above suspect [Brochez] sitting on the porch of the residence,” the arrest citation said.

“After talking with T. King, she advised that she did not want the above suspect on her property and that he had been warned in the past not to be on the property.

“This deputy informed the suspect about the past warning and the suspect was instructed to leave numerous times but the suspect kept wanting to ask about the property that T. King had of his and wanting to talk to the sheriff.”

He was then arrested, placed into custody and brought to the Clark County Detention Centre. A spokesman for the detention centre confirmed with Channel NewsAsia that Brochez had been arrested and is on bail. 

Brochez has been ordered to appear before the district court on Feb 18 to face the charge of third-degree criminal trespass.

He iti hoki te mokoroa, nana i kakati te kahikatea.

Guest disclosed yourself
15 hours ago, Guest confused said:

Good that above post was deleted out.

30 Jan 2019 12:06PM  channel news asia

"On a personal level, it’s just the amount things that I’m reading online, it’s so hurtful to read. The misinformation that’s being spread, the bigotry and kind of comments, it’s an onslaught."

For example, Mr Tan -a manager for advocacy and partnerships at AfA - said some netizens had asked how authorities could have allowed so many HIV-positive foreigners into Singapore. Out of the 14,200 affected, 8,800 were foreigners.

"People with HIV are not monsters," Mr Tan stated. "Whether they are locals or foreigners, it has no implication on how they can work. And instead of showing the kind of concern, we are alienating people.

"It’s just very ugly to read them."

E rua tau ruru; e rua tau wehe; e rua tau mutu; e rua tau kai.

43 minutes ago, Vometra said:

Do you we have an extradition treaty with the US?

Do we actually have a case?

Yes Sg has a bilat extradition treaty with the US.

As for if we have a case, that would depend on the working relationships between the police forces of both sides.

But since US and Sg have longstanding friendship, I would say it's highly likely we have a good case.

Guest disclosed yourself
1 minute ago, mate69 said:

Yes Sg has a bilat extradition treaty with the US.

As for if we have a case, that would depend on the working relationships between the police forces of both sides.

But since US and Sg have longstanding friendship, I would say it's highly likely we have a good case.

But if he is first charged in US for his new charges of trespass, he would stay in jail in US for some time. At least he will stay in US during any court proceedings. And if he is not jailed not sure if he can leave the US.

1) The most thrilling I found that

MOH knew in May 2016 that he had the data still in possession. As to what I read he even still accessed it in 2016. But he was after his jail term in Singapore deported to the US, leaving the issue of the data, he wrongfully still had in possession, plain open...

Just wonder whether the condition of his release to overseas couldn't have been to delete and return all data...

2) Not sure if extradition treaties help in data leak cases.

Looks probably more that some officers from Singapore travel to US to talk to some agencies. Plus they need to track down that it was exactly him who leaked the data to the internet.

Not sure what we want from him in Singapore?

They need to resolve the issue with him still having the data (if he has).

He kai iana ta te tou e ho ake?

Guest disclosed yourself
8 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Well it depends who u have to BJ ti get them to comply,  a BJ at the right places certainly opens doors and connects you to the right people , I expect some swallowing is also required, 

Ang Moh loves to say , an actress has to suck and fuck her way up to the leading actress.

Thank u.

Hm, must even this thread be abused with such disturbing posts.

And in Asia or Singapore the sky is blue and no such things happen. Never....

Neo saga....

Hohonu kakii, papaku uaua!

Guest disclosed yourself
28 minutes ago, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

For cases say discovered in 2016, does it mean that they are safe for the leakage? 

Can anyone offer advice for it? 

Read the newspaper articles online, then you know more...  or you can call the hotline at MOH.

Must always be breastfed?

Ka kai kopu, ka iri whata, kei te uaua te kore.

Guest disclosed yourself
50 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Direct consequence of the Foreign Trash policy. What more of our national secrets will be revealed to the rest of the world? 

Trying to provoke again? 

If you had taken a little time just to read one of the articles about this thing, you would have noted, that it was a full fledged local born and raised Singaporean, who was negligent to give access to data which he was only privy to or should have been only privy too.

Senseless unjustified foreigner bashing is mere nonsense. There is no need for this and it is quite unjustified.

[Eventually, I can point out again that 100 % of working foreigners in Singapore pay taxes, whereas only 25 % of Singaporeans do so...]

We don't even know how (if it was him) Brochez got access to the data, whether it was willingly through the knowledge of the Singaporean doctor or on his own initiative by sneaking at the database from the Singaporean doctors PCs...

Personally I think that (if the leak is actually from Brochez) he made use of the negligent handling by the Singaporean doctor hold something in the hand to "negotiate" being let away free when the EP fraud was discovered. For what reason would he take the data?

I m not here to protect Brochez. For sure it is nasty what has been done, if it was actually him who put the data into public.

This is a very special case.

Probably nobody in Singapore would dare to say that all Singaporeans are angels and there are no black sheep here too.

But please as there are local "Trashies" and as well foreign trashies, let's just not get into foreigner bashing now.

E noho, tena te au o Rangitaiki hei kawe i a koe.

Yeah.. Right... Even until now, foreign trash like you still want to defend foreign trash like Brochez, even when it had been proven beyond a single doubt that it was him who released all the data into the internet. This is what happens when we let in so many foreign trash. They all band together into an entire lump of shit which can only be rivaled by that giant piece of shit found in the sewage of London. Lol... 

Guest disclosed yourself
52 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Yeah.. Right... Even until now, foreign trash like you still want to defend foreign trash like Brochez, even when it had been proven beyond a single doubt that it was him who released all the data into the internet. This is what happens when we let in so many foreign trash. They all band together into an entire lump of shit which can only be rivaled by that giant piece of shit found in the sewage of London. Lol... 

Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest Guest alias 犯贱冰冰 stop ranting!

Where is the 100 % evidence that Brochez placed the data online? Nothing is proven beyond reasonable doubt until now...

( who's the lawyer wannabe? you?)

Now I m already foreign trash.

I never defended Brochez, where please?, please make the effort to read my post.

maybe you have to be considered as the local trash?

Just to repeat : Without the foolish negligence or intent from the SINGAPOREAN doctor Ler, Brochez would have just had a bloody as from the strokes of the cane but wouldn't had a chance to take the data.

Stop ranting and insulting. Refrain from generalisations on foreigners.

Show some humbleness for a sincere discussion and respect to the victims.

He rangai maomao ka taka ki tua o Nukutaurua, e kore a muri e hokia.

5 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Trying to provoke again? 

If you had taken a little time just to read one of the articles about this thing, you would have noted, that it was a full fledged local born and raised Singaporean, who was negligent to give access to data which he was only privy to or should have been only privy too.

Senseless unjustified foreigner bashing is mere nonsense. There is no need for this and it is quite unjustified.

[Eventually, I can point out again that 100 % of working foreigners in Singapore pay taxes, whereas only 25 % of Singaporeans do so...]

We don't even know how (if it was him) Brochez got access to the data, whether it was willingly through the knowledge of the Singaporean doctor or on his own initiative by sneaking at the database from the Singaporean doctors PCs...

Personally I think that (if the leak is actually from Brochez) he made use of the negligent handling by the Singaporean doctor hold something in the hand to "negotiate" being let away free when the EP fraud was discovered. For what reason would he take the data?

I m not here to protect Brochez. For sure it is nasty what has been done, if it was actually him who put the data into public.

This is a very special case.

Probably nobody in Singapore would dare to say that all Singaporeans are angels and there are no black sheep here too.

But please as there are local "Trashies" and as well foreign trashies, let's just not get into foreigner bashing now.

E noho, tena te au o Rangitaiki hei kawe i a koe.

AMDKL, dr. tried bratwurst and was hooked, smooth, white meat and bigger than traditional chinese lap cheong, juicy and creamy and comes with natural  white sauce,

I guess local doctor cannot get enough of, bratwurst , once you go white meat, there is no turning back.

I don't think there is the need to belittle others (such as myself) by using the term "moron" or any other nastiness other than to make yourself feel better, and others feel less. 

I don't always support the PAP, but compared to governments in other countries, the PAP has done a pretty good job. While not everything can be solved by the government, at least the majority of the basics are handled. 

Love. 

Guest I AM 30%
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

It takes two hands to clap. That foreign guy would not have been so daring and successfully retrieve so many confidential informations without the HELP OF A LOCAL GAY DOCTOR.  Also why is LOCAL MOM so complacent when letting him into this country in the first place and why is LOCAL MOH so careless and our overall LOCAL authority so secretive as not to inform citizens what have taken place two years ago?  Still it boils down to LOCAL voters voting for it.  Before we start blaming the foriegn bugs, we need to relook at the local hygiene - so to speak.  

7 hours ago, doncoin said:

I don't think there is the need to belittle others (such as myself) by using the term "moron" or any other nastiness other than to make yourself feel better, and others feel less. 

I don't always support the PAP, but compared to governments in other countries, the PAP has done a pretty good job. While not everything can be solved by the government, at least the majority of the basics are handled. 

Lol... As expected, you just must come to stir more shit just to have the last word. In the same one statement, you can claimed not to be always supportive of PAP, but yet still heaped praise to claim that they have done a pretty good job, even after the Ministry under their charge leaked out all those information and tried hiding the fact for FOUR YEARS? And you tried to undermine the situation to suggest hiding the facts from public eyes by removing the fact that it was information about their HIV status that was leaked? You sure went far to speak up for PAP this time! If they are so good, then why are YOU not living here? Bring your partner here and live happily under their administration lor. PAP cronies like you are exactly the type of people they want in this country. Lol. This just proves your hypocrisy, you moron. 

5 hours ago, doncoin said:

I support that view, we are having a good government, 

not perfect, but all the basic ones they are doing a good job at a equitable cost to taxpayers.

Cost will rise as wages increase across the board for the middle class.

The problem with humans is once you achieve a high level of development and egalitarian distribution of wealth, there is only one direction to go , which is decline.

So I think it is better to be in a constant state of trying to achieve rather than reaching the zenith,  

Just look at America, I think its peak was in the late 80s and early 90s , people was enthusiastic that life can only get better as they head to the year 2000s, but what did we witness , the arrival of the internet, and IT and info age, and ppeople nowadays have more apprehension about the future.

1 hour ago, Guest I AM 30% said:

It takes two hands to clap. That foreign guy would not have been so daring and successfully retrieve so many confidential informations without the HELP OF A LOCAL GAY DOCTOR.  Also why is LOCAL MOM so complacent when letting him into this country in the first place and why is LOCAL MOH so careless and our overall LOCAL authority so secretive as not to inform citizens what have taken place two years ago?  Still it boils down to LOCAL voters voting for it.  Before we start blaming the foriegn bugs, we need to relook at the local hygiene - so to speak.  

If we need to relook at local hygiene, why are we bringing in FOREIGN TRASH worse than that?? 

Guest disclosed yourself
9 hours ago, doncoin said:

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Lol... As expected, you just must come to stir more shit just to have the last word. In the same one statement, you can claimed not to be always supportive of PAP, but yet still heaped praise to claim that they have done a pretty good job, even after the Ministry under their charge leaked out all those information and tried hiding the fact for FOUR YEARS? And you tried to undermine the situation to suggest hiding the facts from public eyes by removing the fact that it was information about their HIV status that was leaked? You sure went far to speak up for PAP this time! If they are so good, then why are YOU not living here? Bring your partner here and live happily under their administration lor. PAP cronies like you are exactly the type of people they want in this country. Lol. This just proves your hypocrisy, you moron. 

Wah. Guest Dirty (Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest Guest alias 犯贱冰冰)  found a new victim to bash. Just need to write the word "SINGAPORE" and he goes off like a wild wild rocket from North Korea. Unfortunately, those North Korean rockets always explode half way or crash into the sea...

Look so far you are only insulting other people at this thread without contributing anything substantial to the topic discussed. If you don't have any opinion on this topic then please refrain from merely insulting others and from posting insulting rants.

We prefer a cultured and well mannered debate.

On a note most guys here are not out of job  losers who have the whole day writting naggy rants and insuting tirades, we have busy schedules and might not always find sufficient  time to write eloquent and articulate masterpieces at Blowing Wind.

What doincoin intended to say was well understood, if you had a difficulty to understand then can always ask for a clarification, but there is no need to insult and come up with profanities.

If you don't know what is a mannered debate culture then take your ample time to attend a course on that...

Tatai whetu ki te rangi, mau tonu mau tonu;
Tatai tangata ki te whenua, ngaro noa, ngaro noa.

It was a love turned sour case.

When one loses his clarity of mind (not sure if he did all those under the influence of substance), the repercussions not only affect so many innocent parties, at the same time, digging his own grave. And his mindless action continues back home... :doh:

Edited by thorzguy

21 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Wah. Guest Dirty (Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest Guest alias 犯贱冰冰)  found a new victim to bash. Just need to write the word "SINGAPORE" and he goes off like a wild wild rocket from North Korea. Unfortunately, those North Korean rockets always explode half way or crash into the sea...

Look so far you are only insulting other people at this thread without contributing anything substantial to the topic discussed. If you don't have any opinion on this topic then please refrain from merely insulting others and from posting insulting rants.

We prefer a cultured and well mannered debate.

On a note most guys here are not out of job  losers who have the whole day writting naggy rants and insuting tirades, we have busy schedules and might not always find sufficient  time to write eloquent and articulate masterpieces at Blowing Wind.

What doincoin intended to say was well understood, if you had a difficulty to understand then can always ask for a clarification, but there is no need to insult and come up with profanities.

If you don't know what is a mannered debate culture then take your ample time to attend a course on that...

Tatai whetu ki te rangi, mau tonu mau tonu;
Tatai tangata ki te whenua, ngaro noa, ngaro noa.

And I guess any guest are all Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest Guest alias 犯贱冰冰? Lol.

And your best contribution here on this thread is to ask where is the 100% evidence that Brochez placed the data online, and your claim that nothing has been proved beyond a single doubt even until now? 

Are you one of those guys who have a foreigner boyfriend to go all out to defend? You seems to be the one surrendering a lot of time here to write long and naggy passages here. Are you one of those out of job losers you claimed to be yourself?LOL. Or perhaps, you work in one of those government agencies so that you can suck up your boss for a promotion with such postings? Lol. 

Guest disclosed yourself
20 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

And I guess any guest are all Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest Guest alias 犯贱冰冰? Lol.

And your best contribution here on this thread is to ask where is the 100% evidence that Brochez placed the data online, and your claim that nothing has been proved beyond a single doubt even until now? 

Are you one of those guys who have a foreigner boyfriend to go all out to defend? You seems to be the one surrendering a lot of time here to write long and naggy passages here. Are you one of those out of job losers you claimed to be yourself?LOL. Or perhaps, you work in one of those government agencies so that you can suck up your boss for a promotion with such postings? Lol. 

Most of my time I spend pointing out your nasty insulting rants, didn't you note?

There is no value to the topic discussed in your last post.

You said somewhere else that I have a 8am to 11pm job...

Either you contribute to the topic or just keep quiet.

Nobody knows whether it was Brochez who himself leaked the data. He could have sold it in the darknet. And someone else offered it to MOH. There is no reliable information. A newspaper article at Straits Times doesn't make it to facts, and they all wrote "assume".

Unless you can show me that it was him with clear evidence, but currently it's mere speculation.

I wrote earlier I m not defending Brochez, before you continue alleging further.

It doesn't matter whether I have a Black bf with a 9" dick or a Singaporean btm boy... I still have my personal opinion.

Stop ranting and talk to the subject.

Ki te tuoho koe, me mounga teitei.

Omg... Article said "MOH revealed that more than 14,200 people living with HIV had their confidential information, including contact details and medical information, leaked online by Brochez"! 

Let's repost again over here what this "Guest disclosed yourself" said.. 

7 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Unless you can show me that it was him with clear evidence, but currently it's mere speculation.

why the gap in the announcement? u buy that?
Ler (must have fell head over heels) was also Head of MOH's National Public Health Unit (NPHU) , how do they select talents?
he resigned due to obvious reasons, not cos he has a better offer elsewhere

HOW IT HAPPENED:

March 2008: Farrera-Brochez applied for an employment pass to stay in Singapore with Ler, using Ler’s blood for an HIV test.

March 2012 - May 2013: Ler was head of the Health Ministry’s National Public Health Unit and had access to the HIV Registry.

January 2014: Ler resigned.

May 2016: MOH lodged a police report after receiving information that Farrera-Brochez possessed information (more than 14,200 people living with HIV had their confidential information, including contact details and medical information, leaked online by Brochez.) which appeared to be from the HIV Registry.

June 2016: Ler was charged for offences under the Penal Code and OSA. Farrera-Brochez was remanded in prison.

March 2017: Farrera-Brochez was convicted of several fraud and drug related offences, and sentenced to 28 months’ jail.

April 2018: Farrera-Brochez was released from prison and deported.

May 2018: After Farrera-Brochez had been deported from Singapore, MOH received information that Brochez still had part of the records he had in 2016. At the time, the records did not appear to have been disclosed publicly. MOH made a police report and contacted the affected individuals to notify them.

September 2018: Ler was convicted of abetting Farrera-Brochez to commit cheating, and of providing false information to the police and MOH. He was sentenced to 24 months’ jail.

Jan 22, 2019: MOH was notified by police that confidential information from MOH’s HIV Registry could be in Farrera-Brochez’s possession, and had been leaked online.

Jan 23, 2019: MOH made a police report.

Jan 24, 2019: MOH ascertained that disclosed information matched the HIV Registry’s records up to Jan 2013.

Jan 24-25, 2019: MOH worked with relevant parties to disable access to the information.

March 2019: Ler’s appeal against his 24-month sentence to be heard. 
What s there to appeal? Ler, who is still a registered doctor, has been sentenced to two years in jail for abetment of cheating and for giving a false statement to a public servant. He is appealing.
And as the head , he fell in luv with online Tangled web of love.......https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/tangled-web-of-love-and-lies-led-to-data-leak-affecting-many

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/trial-for-doctor-in-hiv-data-leak-case-related-to-drug-related-charges-to?fbclid=IwAR2NFgfaNRa9fNVlshpq-haQBHUUs32U5yJXUG0GoPHSgCcg4qZkd7YAyL

Dear guest abv,  the thread of this article clearly states the number of person affected and it is published in yesterday's papers already

Wat r u guys reading??????????

Edited by lovehandle

3 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

Tell that to "Guest disclosed yourself". He's so in denial. 

7 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Most of my time I spend pointing out your nasty insulting rants, didn't you note?

There is no value to the topic discussed in your last post.

You said somewhere else that I have a 8am to 11pm job...

Either you contribute to the topic or just keep quiet.

Nobody knows whether it was Brochez who himself leaked the data. He could have sold it in the darknet. And someone else offered it to MOH. There is no reliable information. A newspaper article at Straits Times doesn't make it to facts, and they all wrote "assume".

I wrote earlier I m not defending Brochez, before you continue alleging further.

It doesn't matter whether I have a Black bf with a 9" dick or a Singaporean btm boy... I still have my personal opinion.

Stop ranting and talk to the subject.

Ki te tuoho koe, me mounga teitei.

7 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Omg... Article said "MOH revealed that more than 14,200 people living with HIV had their confidential information, including contact details and medical information, leaked online by Brochez"! 

it was all along stated since day0, u guys must have spent time on non-essential

Most imptly where r the affected NOW? 
So much for our smart nation:

what does the info include?? your sexual partners of course! - "including sexual partners and drug users who could also be at risk of infection" the whole Sg govt must be alarmed so many sexual partners (n i dont think gays keep to 1 partner, i m sorry)

6. HAS MOH CONTACTED THOSE AFFECTED BY THE LEAK? https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/data-of-14200-with-hiv-leaked-online-what-you-need-to-know-about-the-case

Of the 5,400 Singaporeans and PRs affected, 1,900 have died and 3,500 are still living. (some of u must be in this forum, please go and call the hotline , do not need to wait for MOH to call u)

MOH said more than 1,000 of the 3,500 have been successfully contacted as of 4pm on Monday.

According to the ministry, a large number of the foreigners are no longer in Singapore.

7. WHAT HAS MOH DONE TO PREVENT FUTURE LEAKS?

The ministry had put in place additional safeguards against mishandling of information by authorised staff since 2016.

These measures include:

- A two-person approval process to download and decrypt information from the HIV Registry. This process ensures that the confidential details cannot be accessed by a single person.

Related Story

- A workstation was specifically configured and locked down to prevent unauthorised removal of information. It was also used for processing sensitive information from the HIV Registry.

- The use of personal storage devices on official computers was disabled in MOH in 2017, as part of a government-wide policy.

On Monday, MOH said that it will continue to regularly review its systems to ensure they remain secure and that the necessary safeguards are in place.

Guest disclosed youself
22 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

18 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

Ler (the rare talent) was also head of MOH's National Public Health Unit (NPHU) , how do they select?

HOW IT HAPPENED:

Jan 22, 2019: MOH was notified by police that confidential information from MOH’s HIV Registry could be in Farrera-Brochez’s possession, and had been leaked online. 

Jan 24, 2019: MOH ascertained that disclosed information matched the HIV Registry’s records up to Jan 2013.

Jan 24-25, 2019: MOH worked with relevant parties to disable access to the information.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/trial-for-doctor-in-hiv-data-leak-case-related-to-drug-related-charges-to?fbclid=IwAR2NFgfaNRa9fNVlshpq-haQBHUUs32U5yJXUG0GoPHSgCcg4qZkd7YAyL

13 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Tell that to "Guest disclosed yourself". He's so in denial. 

Guest Guest, please read carefully.

"Could be" is not 100% evidence. MOH says the data could be in his possession.

And it says "the information has been leaked" but is does not say that it was Brochez who himself leaked it.

It is not as clear cut as you think. We have to wait whether the leak can be attributed to Brochez.

The probability is very high that it was from him, but is not 100% undoubted evidence at current stage.

We will need to wait whether it will be made public, that the leak was by him.

To -Ignored-: the gap could be because maybe Brochez offered the data to MOH but they did not buy it. We don't know what is going on at the backside of MOH. MOH knew since 2016 that he had confidential information from the database.

I certainly think Brochez might have run out of monies and what do you do in such situations? What value did  the data have to him?

Such guys will most certainly try to bargain something with a threat and eventually release parts of the information to get the other party to pay.

We are not even certain where the information was leaked on the internet, whether it was complete of all records and so on.

I take my assumption from this line: May 2018: After Farrera-Brochez had been deported from Singapore, MOH received information that Brochez still had part of the records he had in 2016.

Why would MOH receive information that the data was with Brochez? Because he contacted MOH? And this was in May 2018.

Probably, we will never know.

But to Guest Guest: it is not 100% evidence that Brochez leaked it online himself. We don't know this yet.

I m not defending him. I just want to put this fact straight. Even if 1000 newspapers write that he leaked it seems obvious that this fact is not certain at current moment.

The media worldwide always jumps on conclusions and then it spreads from one news agency to another.

Nga huhu, nga wera, to kai, e mangere!

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

57 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

Ler (must have fell head over heels) was also Head of MOH's National Public Health Unit (NPHU) , how do they select talents?

HOW IT HAPPENED:

March 2008: Farrera-Brochez applied for an employment pass to stay in Singapore with Ler, using Ler’s blood for an HIV test.

March 2012 - May 2013: Ler was head of the Health Ministry’s National Public Health Unit and had access to the HIV Registry.

January 2014: Ler resigned.

May 2016: MOH lodged a police report after receiving information that Farrera-Brochez possessed information (more than 14,200 people living with HIV had their confidential information, including contact details and medical information, leaked online by Brochez.) which appeared to be from the HIV Registry.

June 2016: Ler was charged for offences under the Penal Code and OSA. Farrera-Brochez was remanded in prison.

March 2017: Farrera-Brochez was convicted of several fraud and drug related offences, and sentenced to 28 months’ jail.

April 2018: Farrera-Brochez was released from prison and deported.

May 2018: After Farrera-Brochez had been deported from Singapore, MOH received information that Brochez still had part of the records he had in 2016. At the time, the records did not appear to have been disclosed publicly. MOH made a police report and contacted the affected individuals to notify them.

September 2018: Ler was convicted of abetting Farrera-Brochez to commit cheating, and of providing false information to the police and MOH. He was sentenced to 24 months’ jail.

March 2019: Ler’s appeal against his 24-month sentence to be heard. 
What s there to appeal? Ler, who is still a registered doctor, has been sentenced to two years in jail for abetment of cheating and for giving a false statement to a public servant. He is appealing.
And as the head , he fell in luv with online Tangled web of love.......https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/tangled-web-of-love-and-lies-led-to-data-leak-affecting-many

Dear guest abv,  the thread of this article clearly states the number of person affected and it is published in yesterday's papers already

Wat r u guys reading??????????

The timeline from the Straits Times articles was tampered by Guest Guest or -Ignored- or has been amended now again by the Straits Times themselves.

If you go to the link it comes out of this: (The entry on May 2016 does not say or mention "leaked online by Brochez" . )

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/data-of-14200-singapore-patients-with-hiv-leaked-online-by-american-fraudster-who-was?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=STFB&utm_source=Facebook

The is the time line copied from Straits Times:

How it happened:

March 2008: Farrera-Brochez applied for an employment pass to stay in Singapore with Ler, using Ler’s blood for an HIV test.

March 2012 - May 2013: Ler was head of the Health Ministry’s National Public Health Unit and had access to the HIV Registry.

January 2014: Ler resigned.

May 2016: MOH lodged a police report after receiving information that Farrera-Brochez possessed information which appeared to be from the HIV Registry.

June 2016: Ler was charged for offences under the Penal Code and OSA. Farrera-Brochez was remanded in prison.

March 2017: Farrera-Brochez was convicted of several fraud and drug related offences, and sentenced to 28 months’ jail.

April 2018: Farrera-Brochez was released from prison and deported.

May 2018: After Farrera-Brochez had been deported from Singapore, MOH received information that Brochez still had part of the records he had in 2016. At the time, the records did not appear to have been disclosed publicly. MOH made a police report and contacted the affected individuals to notify them.

September 2018: Ler was convicted of abetting Farrera-Brochez to commit cheating, and of providing false information to the police and MOH. He was sentenced to 24 months’ jail.

Jan 22, 2019: MOH was notified by police that confidential information from MOH’s HIV Registry could be in Farrera-Brochez’s possession, and had been leaked online.

Jan 23, 2019: MOH made a police report.

Jan 24, 2019: MOH ascertained that disclosed information matched the HIV Registry’s records up to Jan 2013.

Jan 24-25, 2019: MOH worked with relevant parties to disable access to the information.

March 2019: Ler’s appeal against his 24-month sentence to be heard.

Ka kai kopu, ka iri whata, kei te uaua te kore.

I think I will just let the lack of common sense from this wannabe lawyer sink in and let everyone see how seriously lacking of a brain he is. And he dare come up here to go argue with people all over the place. This just goes to show the type of people who are going all out to defend the foreign trash policies in Singapore. Hahahaha... 

Why? Are you really one of those guys who have a foreigner boyfriend to go all out to defend? And no, you do not have a Black bf with a 9" dick. You have a foreigner boyfriend with a tiny dick and you just love to strut around in your underwear/swimsuit thinking you have any assets at all, right? 

Instead of me being the one to be surrendering a lot of time here to write long and naggy passages here, you seem to be the one doing that here yourself. Lol. Are you yourself really one of those out of job losers you claimed for me to be in one of your post above?LOL. Or perhaps, you work in one of those government agencies, and you are working so hard to defend the them in order to suck up your boss for a promotion with such postings?

25 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I think I will just let the lack of common sense from this wannabe lawyer sink in and let everyone see how seriously lacking of a brain he is. And he dare come up here to go argue with people all over the place. This just goes to show the type of people who are going all out to defend the foreign trash policies in Singapore. Hahahaha... 

Why? Are you really one of those guys who have a foreigner boyfriend to go all out to defend? And no, you do not have a Black bf with a 9" dick. You have a foreigner boyfriend with a tiny dick and you just love to strut around in your underwear/swimsuit thinking you have any assets at all, right? 

Instead of me being the one to be surrendering a lot of time here to write long and naggy passages here, you seem to be the one doing that here yourself. Lol. Are you yourself really one of those out of job losers you claimed for me to be in one of your post above?LOL. Or perhaps, you work in one of those government agencies, and you are working so hard to defend the them in order to suck up your boss for a promotion with such postings?

We already narrowed down his profile to the following:

30s to 40s

Foreigner (likely PRC or Malaysian educated in Singapore)

Works long hours (8.30 am to 10.45 pm)

Knows a bit about the law, possibly a wannabe lawyer, paralegal or legal secretary

OCD/controlling tendencies (wants to control what others can post)

Dictatorial and domineering

Big ego, wants to appear more urbane and intellectual than he really is

Argumentative

Whiny

Foot stomping

Childish

LOL

• G_M changed the title to HIV Positive Status of 14,200 People Leaked Online Saga (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.