Male HQ

HIV Positive Status of 14,200 People Leaked Online Saga (compiled)

whitedick

more worrisome for those (til 2013)  who are in the  leaked  (For now) 

Authorities will write an email to all those affected to explain the situation, and they r working with various parties to look for signs of further disclosure too

Anyway, the Singhealth case - likely data will be more secured, so nothing much to worry for now

but this case, is on purpose

i dont think he will come in again to target those after 2013 till 2019

Brochez was a partner of Ler Teck Siang (Famous case of lying to mom using his blood), a male Singaporean doctor who was also head of MOH’s National Public Health Unit* from March 2012 to May 2013. Prior to resigning in January 2014, Ler had access to the HIV Registry as required for his work, the ministry said.

*: goodness what kind of people we have been hiring , and helping a foreigner to cheat on spore? what exactly is going on?

The information is in the possession of an “unauthorised person” – Mikhy K Farrera Brochez, a US citizen in Singapore. Brochez was deported from Singapore in April 2018, after he was convicted of fraud and drug-related offences and sentenced to 28 months’ jail.

Brochez is currently under police investigation, and Singapore authorities are seeking assistance from their foreign counterparts, MOH said.

Wait, so is Brochez in Singapore or is he overseas? If they already have him, then why do the authorities need to seek help from foreign counterparts?

1 minute ago, Alponsu said:

Wait, so is Brochez in Singapore or is he overseas? If they already have him, then why do the authorities need to seek help from foreign counterparts?

he is not in sg , he was dported right?(after his case)

in the digital world, u dont need to be in the office/sg n we all work from home nw

agree w Vometra
but i think they need subsidised rates to expensive med

Shame! former staff: even if u  r fired, u shdnt burn the bridges
Sg aiming to b the land of digital world , yet consistently there are  constant leakages

SEt up hotlines, for u to send straight to others to know who u r 

Hope those affected won’t be too overwhelmed when receiving call from MOH. The leaked only comes to light as the investigations goes on for quite a while. It’s worrisome to think that the perpetrator may have made copies of the info and hopefully he doesn’t pass on to anyone. 

• HendryTan changed the title to HIV Positive Status of 14,200 People Leaked Online

bewildered - why is government still letting this Ler guy to practice doctor when he was suspected of using his own blood for his bf for this selfish reason? Both should be banned in Singapore! Even better, keep them in jail lifetime so that they can't spread the info.

Will you be my valentine's? :D

If you are personally affected by the MOH HIV data breach or know of someone who is affected.

Here are some useful resources:
Oogachaga Counselling Services:
Hotline counselling 6226 2002  
Whatsapp counselling  8592 0609

Action for AIDS Singapore:
6254 0212

Samaritans of Singapore:
1800 221 4444

If you are a Malaysian and based in Malaysia, please reach out to PT Foundation:
Monday thru Friday, from 7:30pm – 9:30pm, at (03) 4044-5455 or (03) 4044-5466. All calls are anonymous and confidential.

Alternatively, please reach out to your medical social workers, they are on standby to provide any support needed.

If you are being harassed, be calm, take down the number and call MOH at 6325 9220.

Guest Dunworry

Those affected dun worry so much. Read that MOH has already worked with relevant authorities last week to disable access to information leaked online, before this piece of news is released today.

1 hour ago, Guest Dunworry said:

Those affected dun worry so much. Read that MOH has already worked with relevant authorities last week to disable access to information leaked online, before this piece of news is released today.

They cannot even control the information stolen from right under their nose, and you think they can control information possibly released on the internet? I think your attempt to assuage the situation is is indeed applaudable. But this situation is too dire to undermine. 

The problem is Singapore does not allow any HIV+ foreigner to work and live in Singapore. While it is no excuse for both parties to lie about the HIV status and the subsequent data leak, it does create some knee jerk reaction from the government and public on future policies relating to people who are HIV+, both local and foreign. 

The crime here really is releasing personal information without consent. Take away the "HIV+ Status" from the headlines and replaced it with something more generic like "personal health" and you will see that the impact would have become less dramatic. 

Love. 

Guest safe test
1 hour ago, zackywacky said:

these two bastards are a disgrace to the gay community

Read the news : it took MOH 4 years to make the data less accesible since they knew about the stolen data. The Minister is lucky he's not one in a Western country...

The info can surface anytime again, someone just needed to make a copy when it was online. How can they control it?

Guest AMDRyzen

Hi

I am one of those who received a call from MOH yesterday before news broke.

I am going to visit a lawyer tomorrow and I plan to take up a lawsuit 

MOH has to be held accountable for lax data security

If you wish to join me in this lawsuit or explore your options - please drop me an email please.

mohlawsuit@gmail.com

_________

1. Please use the above email with your usual caution..

2. BlowingWind Forum CANNOT tell whether the email is REAL, FAKE or PHISHING.

3. If victims feel angered and want to share / get more information, we suggest to use a "validated" community service  listed in some post below.

Hendry Tan
Admin cum Moderator

Guest disclosed yourself
4 hours ago, HendryTan said:

1. This is HIGH-ANXIETY for victims who may have their "SENSITIVE" Information Disclosed online.

Please do NOT Trivialise this issue.  Do NOT start "bad-taste" discussions about finding out whether so-and-so is HIV Positive.

2. I urge all members/guest NOT to attempt to search or find such information online.

3. Even if such information is offered to you (free or otherwise).

Please REPORT IT and do NOT circulate such links.

Hendry Tan

Admin cum Moderator

Mr Tan:

You should have added that it's a criminal offence to publish this data!  And there is an obligation to report to authorities if you come accross it. Just to add.

He rangai maomao ka taka ki tua o Nukutaurua, e kore a muri e hokia.

5 hours ago, Rezal said:

Hope those affected won’t be too overwhelmed when receiving call from MOH. The leaked only comes to light as the investigations goes on for quite a while. It’s worrisome to think that the perpetrator may have made copies of the info and hopefully he doesn’t pass on to anyone. 

Hi Rezal, I know some of you might be concerned, or your friends or family may be implicated. Firstly, thank you all for sparing a thought for those affected. If you find yourself as a care giver at this moment, please reach out if you need help. You're not alone in this, and we do not need to go through this alone.

Here's what you can do at this point

--------------
If you receive a threat, be calm, take down the number, or if you need more information please call MOH at 6325 9220

That will trigger an investigation and the police will be notified.

-----------
If you or your friend is suicidal, please call the Samaritans of Singapore at 1800 221 4444

----------
Or you can call 

Oogachaga Counselling Services
Hotline counselling 6226 2002 
Whatsapp counselling 8592 0609

----------

Many Malaysian friends are implicated too, they can call PT Foundation

Monday thru Friday, from 7:30pm – 9:30pm, at (03) 4044-5455 or (03) 4044-5466. All calls are anonymous and confidential

----------
If you need to speak to someone or need me to call MOH please P.M me or text us at m.me/afa.singapore

Alternatively, please reach out to your social workers, they are on standby to provide any support needed.

17 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

What the hell..! Why is it a "problem" any country to forbid HIV+ foreigner to work and live there? You mean the country where you are now living allows HIV+ people to migrate there and live there freely? And why should this be "de-dramatized" by replacing it with the term "personal health"? You trying to hide the FACTS and whitewash the PAP government again??

It is a problem when we do not understand how HIV is spread and continue to treat it with so much fear. Research has proven that when someone is diagnosed with HIV and continues to be on treatment, the chances of them spreading through sex is impossible. Unless you're telling me that you're going to have sex with every single foreigner who has HIV, then I don't think it's much of an issue. 

Having HIV is in no way a reflection on a persons's capacity to work, or be a productive member of the society. I know many great persons who are living with HIV, and are wonderful fathers, loving mothers, great leaders at work and filial sons and daughters. Singapore, along with countries like China, Iran, Malaysia and the UAE belong to a group of 49 countries who limit persons with HIV. 146 countries, including USA, Thailand and Hong Kong, currently do not limit because there is simply no need too. No logical reason to.

We should "de-dramatize" because by dramatizing this, we're causing unnecessary stress to people who are affected. They should be the ones speaking up in any case.
How would you choose to frame this topic if it wasn't HIV but cancer information? HIV becomes a focal point because of the ignorance, lack of understanding and fear about HIV. 

All these are based on information from the 80s. We're more advanced than that aren't we?

21 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

What the hell..! Why is it a "problem" any country to forbid HIV+ foreigner to work and live there? You mean the country where you are now living allows HIV+ people to migrate there and live there freely? And why should this be "de-dramatized" by replacing it with the term "personal health"? You trying to hide the FACTS and whitewash the PAP government again??

Laws are laws and we have to abide by them. When I mentioned "problem" i was referring to the former couple. I supposed when Dr. Ler was in a relationship with Brochez, who is non-Singaporean, and HIV+, he thought he was doing the right thing to help his bf out, whom wouldn't be able to live and work in Singapore since there are laws prohibiting him from getting an employment pass given his health condition. 

I am not whitewashing the PAP. I am saying that by focusing on the headline "HIV+ Status" it is drawing attention to the group of affected Singaporeans who may much prefer to stay private about their health status. Now that is is out in the open, and any employer or nosy person may go look up the information online, it can impact their lives negatively. This is not whitewashing the PAP. 

Ummm... what's up with the "again???" 

I am surprised that electronic health records are not randomized so that there is no way it can be identifiable to a person. 

Love. 

Guest safe test
4 minutes ago, vin8tan said:

could you PM me his name please? We will definitely investigate.

We go through audits and our protocols are considered to be one of the best, so we will continue to maintain that and provide more training where necessary. 

The volunteers don't hand out name cards, sorry it's too long ago , maybe 1 - 1 1/2 year ago. I can't remember a name.

Guest AMDRyzen

Hi Admin

I called Afa after I got the call from MOH and their reply was no one else had called them yet  - and told me to listen to the press conference.

Admin - can you suggest a "validated" community service - as the impression I got from Afa was to just let it go and do nothing.

Someone has to be held accountable - they knew this for years and the system was lax - single user able to download records of sensitive data is not a trivial matter. Not everyone is out with their HIV status !

49 minutes ago, Guest AMDRyzen said:

Hi

I am one of those who received a call from MOH yesterday before news broke.

I am going to visit a lawyer tomorrow and I plan to take up a lawsuit 

MOH has to be held accountable for lax data security

If you wish to join me in this lawsuit or explore your options - please drop me an email please.

mohlawsuit@gmail.com

_________

1. Please use the above email with your usual caution..

2. BlowingWind Forum CANNOT tell whether the email is REAL, FAKE or PHISHING.

3. If victims feel angered and want to share / get more information, we suggest to use a "validated" community service  listed in some post below.

Hendry Tan
Admin cum Moderator

4 minutes ago, Guest AMDRyzen said:

Hi Admin

I called Afa after I got the call from MOH and their reply was no one else had called them yet  - and told me to listen to the press conference.

Admin - can you suggest a "validated" community service - as the impression I got from Afa was to just let it go and do nothing.

Someone has to be held accountable - they knew this for years and the system was lax - single user able to download records of sensitive data is not a trivial matter. Not everyone is out with their HIV status !

Hi AMDRyzen, 

i hear you and i'm sorry that we couldn't do much at the point when you called. We were awaiting for directions as it was unfolding for us, and we needed to coordinate all our responses so people don't get mixed information. I hope you understand where we're coming from, as it is critical that as an organization, we cannot be adding more noise to the chatter. The moment we know what the right protocols were, we disseminated them as fast as we can.

And we're definitely still on standby to provide any support we can at this moment.

12 minutes ago, Guest Huh? said:

14200 hiv cases? Sex is no longer safe and that include unreported cases. Why now than tell us there are so many hiv in this country?

Hey, 

the number includes many who are foreigners, they are most likely not living in Singapore already. Which is very sad. 

Sex can be safe, and has always been the case. You have the power to control who and how you have sex. People Living with HIV aren't scary people. Since 2008, we have enough science to say that people with HIV and who takes their medication is actually very safe. This is what we call undetectable. When a person is undetectable, it means that he or she has so little virus in the body that it CANNOT spread to others. 

Here are some research, it may be a bit chim, but i'm just putting here as proof. It's not because I have HIV that's why I say this, but there is a lot of science behind it.

UNDETECTABLE=UNTRANSMITTABLE (U=U): although a cure for HIV is not yet available, when treated with effective antiretroviral therapy, individuals may achieve viral suppression or 'undetectable' viral loads that dramatically reduce the chances of transmission even when having unprotected sexual intercourse with others. Recent evidence from three large observational cohorts (PARTNER, PARTNER2, opposites attract) have found that between the three studies, no transmission of HIV from a sexual partner with an undetectable viral load was seen in nearly 130,000 acts of condomless penetrative sex [3,4,5]. This has been recognised by several national governmental bodies such as the US CDC and endorsed by the international HIV scientific community.

[3] Rodger A et al. Risk of HIV transmission through condomless sex in MSM couples with suppressive ART: The PARTNER2 Study extended results in gay men. AIDS 2018, 23-27 July 2018, Amsterdam. Late breaker oral abstract WEAX0104LB.
http://programme.aids2018.org/Abstract/Abstract/13470.https://tinyurl.com/y6tweapv (webcast)
[4] Rodger, A. J., Cambiano, V., Bruun, T., Vernazza, P., Collins, S., van Lunzen, J., . . . for the PARTNER Study Group. (2016). Sexual activity without condoms and risk of HIV transmission in serodifferent couples when the HIV-positive partner is using suppressive antiretroviral therapy. Jama, 316(2), 171-181. doi:10.1001/jama.2016.5148
[5] Bavinton, B. R., Pinto, A. N., Phanuphak, N., Grinsztejn, B., Prestage, G. P., Zablotska-Manos, I. B., . . . Pinto, A. N. (2018). Viral suppression and HIV transmission in serodiscordant male couples: an international, prospective, observational, cohort study. The Lancet HIV, 5(8), e438-e447. doi:10.1016/S2352-3018(18)30132-2

Guest AMDRyzen

While I salute you for being out with your status - I've seen how sensitive information like this destroy a person's career when it becomes gossip. It now seem like a double whammy having my info circulated. MOH has a duty to protect that data under the Infectious Disease Act. 

For those of you who were contacted and contemplating legal action - you may wish to note that 

MOH IS OPEN TO LEGAL ACTION
The MOH "has no statutory immunity" and hence, cannot "rule out the possibility of lawsuits" as a result of this breach .

Mr Chan said a lot would depend on what the police uncovers in its investigation.

Criminal lawyer Eugene Thuraisingam said that under Section 5 of the Government Proceedings Act, “the Government is liable for the actions of a public officer”.Affected individuals could possibly sue the Government for negligence as it “may be vicariously liable for (Ler’s) negligence”, he added. While a plaintiff typically has to show financial losses, they can get damages for mental distress in certain exceptions, which Mr Thuraisingam said there is a “very high chance” of in this case. “(Ler) allowed his partner to access the info... When an employee works for an employer, if the employee is negligent, it may be possible to fix liability on the employer,” he added.

mohlawsuit@gmail.com

2 hours ago, vin8tan said:

Hi AMDRyzen, 

i hear you and i'm sorry that we couldn't do much at the point when you called. We were awaiting for directions as it was unfolding for us, and we needed to coordinate all our responses so people don't get mixed information. I hope you understand where we're coming from, as it is critical that as an organization, we cannot be adding more noise to the chatter. The moment we know what the right protocols were, we disseminated them as fast as we can.

And we're definitely still on standby to provide any support we can at this moment.

Is there any way we can stand in solidarity for those affected by the leak?

Like wearing the red ribbon in public to remind them that they can approach any organisation (i.e. AfA, NCID counsellors, self-help hotlines and the likes) should they need the time and space to express their fear and anger? (I wonder where I could get one.)

Since it already happened, I wanna find ways to help them get through this too though. Any suggestions, @vin8tan?

I have a few friends who are living in fear because of this leak, and I am helping them tide through this.

8 hours ago, doncoin said:

Laws are laws and we have to abide by them. When I mentioned "problem" i was referring to the former couple. I supposed when Dr. Ler was in a relationship with Brochez, who is non-Singaporean, and HIV+, he thought he was doing the right thing to help his bf out, whom wouldn't be able to live and work in Singapore since there are laws prohibiting him from getting an employment pass given his health condition. 

I am not whitewashing the PAP. I am saying that by focusing on the headline "HIV+ Status" it is drawing attention to the group of affected Singaporeans who may much prefer to stay private about their health status. Now that is is out in the open, and any employer or nosy person may go look up the information online, it can impact their lives negatively. This is not whitewashing the PAP. 

Ummm... what's up with the "again???" 

I am surprised that electronic health records are not randomized so that there is no way it can be identifiable to a person. 

No, when you mentioned "problem", you didn't say the problem is the former couple. You said "The problem is Singapore...." Are you trying to twist away from your own words now?

The attention is ALREADY drawn to the group of affected Singaporeans. Are you trying to hide the FACTS or undermine the FACTS?? How is that going to help anyone or anything? What more do you want hidden from the public eyes? Maybe you will be happier if another 4 years pass without the affected getting informed that their status is out there? I guess you will be happier that way? You hypocritical moron! 

Get out! Don't come here pretending you know anything when you don't even live here. 

Guest disclosed yourself
17 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

No, when you mentioned "problem", you didn't say the problem is the former couple. You said "The problem is Singapore...." Are you trying to twist away from your own words now?

The attention is ALREADY drawn to the group of affected Singaporeans. Are you trying to hide the FACTS or undermine the FACTS?? How is that going to help anyone or anything? What more do you want hidden from the public eyes? Maybe you will be happier if another 4 years pass without the affected getting informed that their status is out there? I guess you will be happier that way? You hypocritical moron! 

Get out! Don't come here pretending you know anything when you don't even live here. 

Careful reading please. Anyway I know who you are.

What doncoin meant was that the Government of Singapore does not allow HIV people to work and live here.

The rules are as such that HIV people have to leave or if detected the work passes will not reviewed.

And due to this the doctor and the American guy resorted to what they did.

[What I did not understand so far, or where no information is available, why did he take the data of the HIV data bank anywhay. for what purpose?]

Second, has anybody any evidence that the leak is really from him and the doctor?

It is always easy to blame someone who cannot defend himself. But is there clear evidence that the leak comes from that American with the Spanish sounding name?

Why need to get so heated?

Irrespective what party runs the government, in most countries other than Singapore such a Minister would have resigned or would have made resign.

Stop quarreling about such issues, the matter is too serious for those affected.

Kia eke au ki runga ki te puna o Tinirau!

Now that minister has apologised to Singaporeans, 

that Stupid Doctor should also apologise for the mess he caused when he carried out actions using his small penis head to think.

He wanted ang moh dick, he faked a blood report, his bf is a psycho pa-- . He created what happened today.

33 minutes ago, Vometra said:

How did Dr Ler accessed the info on so many patients if only their doctor, counsellor and nurse have access?

Erm in SG, your phone number more or less is registered to you?

When I went for the anon tests, I declined to have them inform me of the result by phone. 

Maybe I'm a bit paranoid.

Exactly, why does any single individual have access to the entire HIV database!? That is a huge security flaw of their IT system.

Guest Process

For those who  are curious - this is the process when you test positive

1. You visit a doctor and test for HIV

2. Results come back positive or indeterminate - a notification is sent (MD131 form) to National Public Health Unit online by the physician/lab

3. An officer from that unit will visit you to do contact tracing - your data is now in their database at MOH-TTSH - if you are married you are to tell your spouse otherwise they will tell them. 

4. An officer will ask you to sign forms acknowledging they have informed you

A physician needs to report to MOH if he has reason to suspect HIV+ status. It is career suicide and if you are a healthcare worker and test positive - effectively you kiss your career goodbye!

Simple solution - don't test in Singapore - Thai Red Cross in Bangkok is a go-to place for HIV care - antiretrovirals, labs and screening - I find service better than the restructured hospitals. Once you test positive, in local healthcare systems (NHG/SingHealth) - a flag indicator is placed - any healthcare professional once they key in your ID will see the indicator in their electronic medical record system - it is hard to miss - in the polyclinic - it appears as a ribbon in their queue system when the doctor calls your queue number.

There are implications of having HIV+ status in Singapore - especially insurance, etc. Singapore is not HIV supportive. Think carefully and use PrEP if you are high risk. In fact am surprised PrEP isn't subsidized in Singapore.

1 hour ago, Vometra said:

How did Dr Ler accessed the info on so many patients if only their doctor, counsellor and nurse have access?

Erm in SG, your phone number more or less is registered to you?

When I went for the anon tests, I declined to have them inform me of the result by phone. 

Maybe I'm a bit paranoid.

27 minutes ago, Pennys said:

Exactly, why does any single individual have access to the entire HIV database!? That is a huge security flaw of their IT system.

Ler was the head of the department and he need access to that database to do his work. 

Nonsense, it's NOT a "need" to access IC numbers, individual names and contact numbers etc. You can absolutely anonymize data and still run your analysis and whatever research on the underlying data. MoH IT systems are flawed, period.

Edited by Pennys

1 hour ago, Guest Process said:

For those who  are curious - this is the process when you test positive

1. You visit a doctor and test for HIV

2. Results come back positive or indeterminate - a notification is sent (MD131 form) to National Public Health Unit online by the physician/lab

3. An officer from that unit will visit you to do contact tracing - your data is now in their database at MOH-TTSH - if you are married you are to tell your spouse otherwise they will tell them. 

4. An officer will ask you to sign forms acknowledging they have informed you

A physician needs to report to MOH if he has reason to suspect HIV+ status. It is career suicide and if you are a healthcare worker and test positive - effectively you kiss your career goodbye!

I think you are describing the non anonymous testing process?

If you suspect that you have STDs, any form of STDs, get tested.

No need to be scared.

The easiest way is to get Anonymous Test done for HIV is at "Action for Aids". 

Completely anonymous. No names, no ICs, no means of identifications.

If, knock on wood, you get tested positive, don't panic.

Don't despair. But DO NOT get tested in any Singapore clinics, hospitals etc where it is NOT anonymous.

Get tested in another country, like Thailand, for example.

That way, your privacy is not only secured, you can seek medical treatment earlier and stay healthier longer. Do not be an ostrich and stick your head in the sand. Stay proactive. Do not be afraid. Take charge. 

1 hour ago, Guest weak said:

i wonder how this dr ler looks like???

type his name and find it on the net, under the online citizen.

Allegedly,what if this brochez is a pathological liar and psychopath and he tricked and manipulated that Dr. Ler supposedly and allegedly, 

would you overlook that Dr.'s folly.

I still think that Dr. Ler should at least apologise to the people of Singapore since minister has done so.

The American guy really sounds like a psychopath. Dr. Ler probably was bewitched by him and did everything to help me like passing his blood off as his own. In this world, think before doing anything illegal to help someone even if it’s a romantic partner. We never know when it will come back to haunt us. Last time it was just sending nude photos. Now these conmen are getting worse. 

Guest disclosed yourself
30 minutes ago, Pennys said:

Nonsense, it's NOT a "need" to access IC numbers, individual names and contact numbers etc. You can absolutely anonymize data and still run your analysis and whatever research on the underlying data. MoH IT systems are flawed, period.

You know that the proverb goes: Afterwards you are always smarter...

Citation start:

"The ministry said it discovered that Brochez had obtained the confidential records in 2016,...

The ministry said it realized last May (2018!) that Brochez “still had part of the records” from 2016 but they hadn’t been disclosed in any way."

Citation end.

There is no real evidence at the moment that the data leak comes from Brochez. He could have sold the data. In fact, since 2016 they knew that there is an issue but check when the procedures were finally changed...

To me it seems that they are totally tapping in the dark.

They don't even know the location of that Brochez...

If normal citizens had been so complacent they would have been slapped with a hefty fine....  or even....

He ta kakaho e kitea, ko te ta o te ngakau ekore e kitea.

Guest disclosed yourself
3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

type his name and find it on the net, under the online citizen.

Allegedly,what if this brochez is a pathological liar and psychopath and he tricked and manipulated that Dr. Ler supposedly and allegedly, 

would you overlook that Dr.'s folly.

I still think that Dr. Ler should at least apologise to the people of Singapore since minister has done so.

Oh yeah the same song as usual. The foreigners are always the bad guys....

he might have been a pathological liar but a psychopath, I m not sure, I actually doubt it, would he had gone to jail instead of IMH? We haven't seen him, we haven't talked to him. From the past it is always easy to frame him in a negative manner.

And the local Doctor might be just a scapegoat for the general negligence of  who???

Another doctor could have run into a serious gambling addiction and needed money. could have stolen the data and threaten people from China or the Fiji Islands to extort moneys.

Wouldn't be had come to the same result that the handling of such data was severely negligent???

He pureirei whakamatuatanga.

17 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

he might have been a pathological liar but a psychopath, I m not sure, I actually doubt it, would he had gone to jail instead of IMH? We haven't seen him, we haven't talked to him. From the past it is always easy to frame him in a negative manner.

And the local Doctor might be just a scapegoat for the general negligence of  who???

Another doctor could have run into a serious gambling addiction and needed money. could have stolen the data and threaten people from China or the Fiji Islands to extort moneys.

Wouldn't be had come to the same result that the handling of such data was severely negligent???

please reread my piece where I said Allegedly,

and please point out  where in my article that I condemn foreigners for being foreign, 

Your eyesight needs to be corrected and your brain needs a reboot.

You are jumping to hasty and unthought through conclusions.

You are so childish and immature , please argue my points, if you have missed the points and I correct you , please be a gentleman and at least apologise, if not , just buzz off and ignore my post.

If you cannot bring yourself to at least apologise and be gentlemanly, then you are not worth the toilet paper I used to wipe my arse with, you should be thrown straight into the incinerator like common waste.

Thank u for reading and responding , it shows you are still respiring, but you are brain dead, for a long time, I suppose.

Wise arse, smart aleck and a very shallow, get a life, will you.

And Piss off.

Guest disclosed yourself
46 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

21 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

please reread my piece where I said Allegedly,

and please point out  where in my article that I condemn foreigners for being foreign, 

Your eyesight needs to be corrected and your brain needs a reboot.

You are jumping to hasty and unthought through conclusions.

You are so childish and immature , please argue my points, if you have missed the points and I correct you , please be a gentleman and at least apologise, if not , just buzz off and ignore my post.

If you cannot bring yourself to at least apologise and be gentlemanly, then you are not worth the toilet paper I used to wipe my arse with, you should be thrown straight into the incinerator like common waste.

Thank u for reading and responding , it shows you are still respiring, but you are brain dead, for a long time, I suppose.

Wise arse, smart aleck and a very shallow, get a life, will you.

And Piss off.

Oh yes you are right, you didn't bring that in with the foreigner. I forgot to copy in another post.

But there is no need to insult me like your second part.

Before you hit out with insults and unreasonable behaviour you better learn what a debate culture is.

Nowhere in my post I insulted you or intended to insult you...

I was jumping more on your arguments about the "psychopath" on your point in your post.

I won't apologise because your response is not in any way in a gentleman's manner.

You sound a bit familiar in your ranting. Guest Dirty (Guest 脏子姨) I assume.

There is no need to come out with such a tirade. We are all human beings. You could have gentlemanly pointed out my error and that's it but no you shoot a bit overboard with your salvo and insults.

I typed the thing earlier but did not complete it and oversaw inserting the other post.

You are right my brain needs a rest after the long day... Thank's for reminding me.

Tunu huruhuru, kei wawe tu ana a Puwhakaoho.

• G_M changed the title to HIV Positive Status of 14,200 People Leaked Online Saga (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.