Male HQ

Valentine’s Day - Love is in the air

Coolbriz

my Valentine's dinner got spoilt by one ex colleague of my company I m working at, because she was on a stop over in Singapore as she is working in China now. She only had time to meet on 14 Feb on evening.. Had no choice but my friend and me to meet her. Waited 45 mins to get a table at Bugis and another 45 mins for the food to arrive. The starters were served as the last item.

The visiting ex colleague sent photos to everyone on her Valentine's dinner with 2 guys. he he...  now she is bragging so wanted.... was laughing the whole next day....

So far nobody at my office asked who the other guy was who sat so close next to me. he he.

3 hours ago, mlyfunp said:

my Valentine's dinner got spoilt by one ex colleague of my company I m working at, because she was on a stop over in Singapore as she is working in China now. She only had time to meet on 14 Feb on evening.. Had no choice but my friend and me to meet her. Waited 45 mins to get a table at Bugis and another 45 mins for the food to arrive. The starters were served as the last item.

The visiting ex colleague sent photos to everyone on her Valentine's dinner with 2 guys. he he...  now she is bragging so wanted.... was laughing the whole next day....

So far nobody at my office asked who the other guy was who sat so close next to me. he he.

interesting V-day indeed lol

Be cool, like a breeze...

Guest Inspector Gaga
16 hours ago, mlyfunp said:

Not everyone is as kapoh and probably also a taboo subject for them to comment on 2 lesbians & a hagfag.

Guest disclosed yourself
2 hours ago, Guest Inspector Gaga said:

Not everyone is as kapoh and probably also a taboo subject for them to comment on 2 lesbians & a hagfag.

I m sure you Guest Dirty Auntie (Guest 脏子 姨) can even spoil the most romantic Valentine's candle light dinner with one of your mentally deranged bitchy comments....

It's no wonder nobody asks you out on such a day....

Tatai tangata ki te whenua, ngaro noa, ngaro noa.

On Valentine night, while I did my night walk/run, came across many night strollers, almost 7-8 couples. Many took opportunity of the quiet darkness. What made my night was the 2nd last couple I came across that night. As I approached nearer, they were busy 'looking and admiring' the trees. I walked passed without any hassle and tried to avoid eye contacts. Would like to give a shout out to them. I saw your interlocking hands. Notice both your sheepish grins, maybe pondering if to release the grips? Trust me, that night 'straight' couples I saw were smooching and hugging at bus stop, while waiting at traffic junctions etc. So what you guys did was very far more tame than any of them. Did cross my mind to just wish you both a happy evening but didn't want to startle you guys. Hope you had a pleaseant night. 

p/s: it was way too late at night to 'admire' trees. Even monkeys and birds had gone to bed... :P

21 hours ago, mlyfunp said:

probably everyone knows,

and she also knows.

Guest Inspector Gaga
12 hours ago, Guest Chin said:

probably everyone knows,

and she also knows.

Actually the real spoiler had nothing to do with her ex colleague but more because they picked a cheapo eatery that does not take reservation or offer basic table service. That explains the 90min waiting time wahaha!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.