Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Guest Honk konk

Pseudo art film using cliche score and mis en scenes. I don't like the current batch of HK films. They got the tarty look and feel of bad 90s movies, shot in HD with LOADS of gratuitous CGI. 土豪式电影!

1 hour ago, NotReallySure said:

Anyone wanna watch Utopians (Scud 6th Movie)? PM

I seen it last night online...u just type the movie title, the link to online watch is there...don need to download....

I recognized the wrong person when I was watching the trailer, I thought the hot guy was the son, and the father can't hold his lust anymore and then have sex with his fucking hot son...

FaS.png

FaS2.png

Edited by drifNew

i am not sure if this is an appropriate movie to share. Do be liberal and watch it with an open mind, since it's about the issue of gay and religion where a man decided to stop being gay and turn into reglion so It might be a sensitive issue. 

But I thought the trailer and the cast are good ( Emma Roberts, James Franco and zachary quinto) and it's was played in Sundance film festival with mixed reviews. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2017 at 10:32 AM, wintersnow said:

according to reports n interviews, they claim its real but then again its all mozziac

It's real, the scene even includes ejeculation. Apparently there is a pictorial book for the movie too, which includes the uncensored still of the scene. I found it (the still/screencap) by chance (don't think it's appropriate to upload here, pm me if u want). Current release for disc format only the censored version, I think they would release the uncensored one much much later. 

Edited by mansoar

On 2/8/2017 at 3:48 PM, mansoar said:

It's real, the scene even includes ejeculation. Apparently there is a pictorial book for the movie too, which includes the uncensored still of the scene. I found it (the still/screencap) by chance (don't think it's appropriate to upload here, pm me if u want). Current release for disc format only the censored version, I think they would release the uncensored one much much later. 

would be nice if you could share haha. saw the pict book but never buy it. the dvd im not sure if its censored (since you knew its censored) hence i didnt buy (and lucky i didnt do that)

11 hours ago, wintersnow said:

would be nice if you could share haha. saw the pict book but never buy it. the dvd im not sure if its censored (since you knew its censored) hence i didnt buy (and lucky i didnt do that)

I think I have described it wrongly. This version is actually labeled "uncensored". There are many scenes with frontal nudity, without mosaics. However, mosaics are applied in 3 (i think) scenes, during sex and the masturbation scene. 

PM you the pictures.

12 hours ago, mansoar said:

I think I have described it wrongly. This version is actually labeled "uncensored". There are many scenes with frontal nudity, without mosaics. However, mosaics are applied in 3 (i think) scenes, during sex and the masturbation scene. 

PM you the pictures.

ok thanks, received

so u mean there wont be any uncensored version of the movie

I have actually no idea which versions will be released. It's only my guess that they will eventually release the one without mosaics. On their site, currently there are the Hong Kong and Taiwan (pre-order) versions. But I am not very sure whether the Taiwan version will be without mosaics.

It's pretty confusing for me too. Previously in the uncensored version of "Love...Sucks", you get to see everything. Their censorship standards seem to differ with each film.

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.