Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

The wedding scene of 識汝不識丁

No, they didn't release any new episodes after the last ep 12 which just ended suddenly.

This clip is similar to some earlier trailer except it's slightly longer, with more emotional close-up, some memory flashback.

It could be really the end scene....just use your imagination to fill up the missing parts....eg maybe the emperor or someone helped them from being trapped in that town.

I only saw this today at bilibili website. I didn't know TVB (HK) got a drama in 1990 called 天若有情 (The Witness of Time) starring 黄秋生, 吴岱融, 郑伊健 etc....which got a major gay plot. There are 3 brothers....all half-bros. Huang's father remarried and they got Wu....so these 2 are half-bro with same dad. Then the mother left and married another guy and got Ekin....so Ekin and Wu are half-bro with same mum....but these 2 don't know each other.

Later Wu as undercover cop joined Ekin's company...Ekin is actually a criminal leader. But Ekin is also gay....became interested in Wu and using drugs, had sex with Wu twice....before discovering their relationship in the end.  Actually the affection was one sided. The sex scenes weren't acted out, it's just b4 and after....but abit surprised such plot esp with the half-bro part was shown last time.

Some viewers felt Ekin was more handsome with short hair and when he acted abit evil. Wu recently acted in Spore, The Dream Job.

http://baike.baidu.com/subview/155461/8107607.htm

Can't find in youtube. But bilibili got short clips where focus on the 2 chars. Can switch off screen comments with 4th bottom right icon.

The scene while Ekin revealed some of his past to Wu, more friendly with each other....until he gave Wu a silk scarf as gift. There's a female char, Wu's gf...but Ekin is pretending to pursue her....later she's killed b'cos she discovered some secret.

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av2908908/index_11.html

The 1st time...

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av2908908/index_12.html

2nd time....

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av2908908/index_13.html

Edited by nixorn

I feel the director or whoever adapted the script for the drama 微微一笑很倾城 is quite clever....he/she managed to keep the 2 minor chars 莫扎他/郝眉 and KO intact....with some parts from the side story 美人一笑也倾城 added in....yet not overly done on their gay relationship....only hinted here and there...and it's quite cute almost all the other chars understand what's going on.

The side story actually is just a few chapters....with some sex scenes (no description of the scene, just some verbal mention)....but the "走后门" (i think one meaning is to ask for a favor) and “我什么都干” are meaningful in that chapter....so for fans, they knew the extra stuff even when it's not acted out on TV.

And a mention to the actor Zhang Binbin 张彬彬 as KO....he doesn't show much emotion...but his eyes are often looking at Haomei in a doting way....and tiny gestures in some scenes to express jealousy or plotting.

If interested, can read this side story here :

http://www.kanunu8.com/files/youth/201104/2458.html

不久之后的某个夜晚,莫扎他被人压倒在床上扒光,一口一口吃掉,事后捂着屁屁怒骂时,KO兄淡定地抽着事后烟,说:“我来这的第一天就说了,你没反对。”

莫扎他怒目:“你什么时候说了?”

Ko:“你还记得不记得,我那天第一句话说什么?”

“鬼才记得……”话虽如此,但A大高材生的脑子也不是摆设用的,莫扎他稍微回忆了一下,就记了起来。

他想起来,那天开门后,他问:“你怎么来了?”

KO………………

好像是回答:“来走后门。”

靠!!!

“想起来了?”Ko掐了香烟,按在床边的烟灰缸里:“我后来又说了一次。”

莫扎他这回死活想不起来了。“还有哪次?”

“我说,做饭,拖地,洗衣服……我什么都干。”KO盯着他,慢慢地说着,眼睛里好像燃烧着黑色的炙焰。

莫扎他被他看得浑身紧绷,快要抓狂了:“这句有什么问题?!!!”

和目光完全相反的,是仍然平静的语气,KO说:“什么都干,包括干你。”

“……”

Compilation of their scenes....2 clips. 

Edited by nixorn

浴缸神探 full movie

It's about a writer and a policeman trying to solve a series of murders. The special thing is the writer got a bathtub that acted as a wormhole with things being teleported through it....the meeting btw the 2 is when the policeman got teleported naked in front of the writer.

Well, the movie's not as good as expected....but the young policeman (actor is taiwanese) is cute-looking....and at least is HE, not BE. The bad guy is the actor as the fox fairy in the recent BL-themed movie.

Some MV (4min+)....not sure fanmade or official....contains scenes of the movie...almost summarised the movie.

Edited by nixorn

Fathers (2016)

Synopsis

Phoon (Asda Panichkul), 36, a finance and investment manager, and Yuke (Nat Sakdatorn), 33, a graphic illustrator, have been in a serious relationship for 13 years. The couple has adopted an abandoned child named Butr (Aritach Pipattangkul) since he was a baby. When the child goes into grade one at school, he is made fun of not having a mother by his school friends, which makes the once-specialty that he has two fathers undesirable. Consequently, the son begins to ask about his own mother, and that causes some discomfort to the fathers to answer. Following the advent of Rattiya (Sinjai Plengpanich), the director of Children’s Right Protection Organization, everything in the family is changed. Her suggestions and the dig-up for Butr’s background causes even more tension to Phoon and Yuke. The couple doesn’t have so many options but to choose what is the best for their son, even though they may be in despair.

Movie

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av7278842/

Sorry, sidetrack....when watching the above thai movie "Fathers" at bilibili...saw a link to a current thai comedy-sitcom loosely translated as Love Formula. I know...it's not gay....but won't start new thread just for this. 

Anyway it's about 3 women staying with a male landlord....and the guy is really quite handsome....Sukrit Wisetkaew or Bie....31yo actor-singer....he reminds me of jap actor 唐沢寿明. 

I only found 2 translated episodes there, each 20-30min.

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av6594715/

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av7274097/

2 hours ago, ajax said:

Fathers (2016)

Synopsis

Phoon (Asda Panichkul), 36, a finance and investment manager, and Yuke (Nat Sakdatorn), 33, a graphic illustrator, have been in a serious relationship for 13 years. The couple has adopted an abandoned child named Butr (Aritach Pipattangkul) since he was a baby. When the child goes into grade one at school, he is made fun of not having a mother by his school friends, which makes the once-specialty that he has two fathers undesirable. Consequently, the son begins to ask about his own mother, and that causes some discomfort to the fathers to answer. Following the advent of Rattiya (Sinjai Plengpanich), the director of Children’s Right Protection Organization, everything in the family is changed. Her suggestions and the dig-up for Butr’s background causes even more tension to Phoon and Yuke. The couple doesn’t have so many options but to choose what is the best for their son, even though they may be in despair.

Movie

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av7278842/

Thanks for sharing. Love the movie MAX.

Very surreal depiction of trials of adoption.

Yesterday 30nov is Huang Jingyu's 24th birthday....he's GuHai in ShangYin/Heroin/Addicted. Happy Belated Birthday.

There were a few new BTS footage released....think meant for the korean market. It's interesting to see the 2 actors were initially unfamiliar, didn't talk much. The director had to verbally tell them to exchange Wechat. I think Jingyu is the type that takes time to warm up to new ppl....so might seems abit cold at 1st.

Note the youtube clip cover are misleading....no such poses in the clip.

Anyway read Jingyu is in a 2017 black comedy film called Guns and Kidneys 枪炮腰花...one of the leads. For Weizhou, i didn't read any acting news...think he still focus in singing. 

Edited by nixorn

On 2016/11/27 at 10:43 PM, FunT said:

Thanks for sharing. Love the movie MAX.

Very surreal depiction of trials of adoption.

Utt is still so ridiculously good looking. Never mind his body only so-so.

The main song "Everything Will Say Goodbye" 一切终会说再见 is for the drama 盛势.

Sang by Jason Zhang Jie  张杰 and though lyrics and music are by someone else, our local Li Shisong 李偲菘 is listed as 制作.

Read the drama would be out on Tencent video 腾讯视频...date still not sure....but should be within these 2 months.

9 hours ago, ajax said:

Feel good to say goodbye (Thai)

9 hours ago, ajax said:

Feel good to say goodbye (Thai)

Nice movie....I watched on YouTube with English subtitle...both guys are hot with hot body....but the bed scene not so hot...mayb they r still young n shy ABT doing bed scene....

7 hours ago, snowball said:

This short film is not from taiwan but thailand :)

6 hours ago, Guest Pinoy said:

This is from Philippines

I m more shocked that ppl cant differentiate tw th n pn.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Stupid FilthyPeeNose
5 hours ago, Guest FoolishSinkies said:

Sinkies are truly frogs in a well and hard core ignorants, can't even picked up what language they speak? It's tagalog you fools!

Only cockroaches can tell it is cockroach talk.

22 hours ago, nowyouseeme said:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogC6D5BnfKc 

this video looks hot:)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

犧牲之旅

Synopsis

一篇小說/一段現實,三個同志/兩場婚姻,當愛情與親情難以調和時生活便蔓延出難以安居的無奈與遺憾。

此片是《晃遊身體》(Body at large)的二部曲,透過對傳統婚姻觀念的省思來看待少數性取向的人們,在生活中所面臨的壓迫與抑鬱,從而疑問何謂幸福的家庭價值觀?是單一取向?還是多元自由且無懼的擁抱自我。所以人都值得更自由的幸福。

Short film

https://www.viddsee.com/video/life-of-silence/ma68b?locale=zh

18 minutes ago, Guest SotusSeriesFan said:

This series is really good.  I got hooked just after watching the 1st episode. Gosh im in love.. 

Ya man. Totally hooked onto Kongpope. Those mesmerising gazes he have whenever he looks at Atirt.

17 minutes ago, Guest SotusSeriesFan said:

This series is really good.  I got hooked just after watching the 1st episode. Gosh im in love.. 

SOTUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As of this moment, it is on episode 13 now...

Total 16 episodes

I like the pacing and development of the romance

Do go and read the novel if you really like the story

The TV series version covers the entire storyline of the novel, and hearsay the author of the novel is planning for a sequel, so perhaps in the future there will be another SOTUS TV series version which covers the storyline of the sequel novel

Guest SotusSeriesFan
16 hours ago, killerwhale said:

SOTUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As of this moment, it is on episode 13 now...

Total 16 episodes

I like the pacing and development of the romance

Do go and read the novel if you really like the story

The TV series version covers the entire storyline of the novel, and hearsay the author of the novel is planning for a sequel, so perhaps in the future there will be another SOTUS TV series version which covers the storyline of the sequel novel

Your right the pacing is really great. :-) I love how their romance developed for each other wherein it wasnt done quickly overnight. Been trying to find the novel online but i cant find one. You have a link? Episode 14 airs on Dec 24. 

On 25/11/2016 at 3:12 AM, nixorn said:

I feel the director or whoever adapted the script for the drama 微微一笑很倾城 is quite clever....he/she managed to keep the 2 minor chars 莫扎他/郝眉 and KO intact....with some parts from the side story 美人一笑也倾城 added in....yet not overly done on their gay relationship....only hinted here and there...and it's quite cute almost all the other chars understand what's going on.

The side story actually is just a few chapters....with some sex scenes (no description of the scene, just some verbal mention)....but the "走后门" (i think one meaning is to ask for a favor) and “我什么都干” are meaningful in that chapter....so for fans, they knew the extra stuff even when it's not acted out on TV.

And a mention to the actor Zhang Binbin 张彬彬 as KO....he doesn't show much emotion...but his eyes are often looking at Haomei in a doting way....and tiny gestures in some scenes to express jealousy or plotting.

If interested, can read this side story here :

http://www.kanunu8.com/files/youth/201104/2458.html

Compilation of their scenes....2 clips. 

Love this short drama... both look so good together!!!

On 12/20/2016 at 8:39 AM, Guest SotusSeriesFan said:

Your right the pacing is really great. :-) I love how their romance developed for each other wherein it wasnt done quickly overnight. Been trying to find the novel online but i cant find one. You have a link? Episode 14 airs on Dec 24. 

Where do you watch ep12 and 13. 

Unable to find on the net

On 12/19/2016 at 3:16 PM, Guest SotusSeriesFan said:

Thanks for sharing! This show is really good. I got hooked to my laptop screen after I started ep1 and finished 9 episodes in one night!

16 hours ago, Guest Jason said:

Where do you watch ep12 and 13. 

Unable to find on the net

You should be able to find them on dailymotion, try searching for thai4u channel

Ep14 teaser 2!! Can't wait!! 

Edited by AlVinyl

Shared Rooms

Synopsis

SHARED ROOMS explores the meaning of home and family through three interrelated stories of gay men finding connections during the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day – a married couple who take in a teenage relative who was kicked out of his home after his parents discovered he was gay; a pair of roommates forced to share a bed for the week, much to the delight (and horror) of the one harboring a secret crush on the other; and two men looking for a quick hookup who end up finding a much stronger connection.

Trailer

Latest japanese tv movie Ossan's Love 大叔的愛 . Very funny esp when an older boss expressed liking in the main char who is also liked by his younger roommate.

The acting is natural. Only con is no handsome actors.

Here are some major scene cuts. Spoiler if u want to watch the whole movie. Chinese sub.

Full movie :

https://openload.co/f/f5oprwbaSiA#

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.