Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

9 hours ago, avgmjadick said:

A twist in the bad-guy-likes-plain-jane storyline :) Read comments that the guy has passed on though.. RIP :( 

Yes, saw that short comment, it was regrettable to learn that it was so recent some more. Would be watching this drama soon.

Edited by sphere

9 hours ago, Since u r here said:

Teacher Shen’s video getting popular, this epi on cum control on others and open relationship!!

teacher was so gd at the ending game, he guessed all the answers correctly!!!!!! Anyone played piano here???? Can play w your partner!!!!

The expert even jot them down in diary

https://www.instagram.com/mariolin10/

Dont understand how come a top is willing to accept a promiscuous bot bf.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Such a lovely couple, really is a fairy tale/dream came true.    :wub:

Spoiler included

Seems like it's shown already.

https://pink03049.pixnet.net/blog/post/223941699

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

32 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

kana sai, this aunty ar.. already posted 10 days ago la

Lol.

I tot it was déjà vu.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

28 minutes ago, Discrete2020 said:

"The Thing About Harry" is a Valentine’s Day original film on Freeform - Disney’s young adult television and streaming network. 

Inspired by

cameron diaz hair GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

One day, Mitsuo Ichikawa (Yasushi Fuchikami) receives a phone call from Mitsuo Ichikawa (Shunsuke Tanaka). Their names are pronounced the same, but spelled differently using kanji. They also graduated from the same high school. Back in their high school days, Mitsuo Ichikawa (Yasushi Fuchikami) was like a subordinate to Mitsuo Ichikawa (Shunsuke Tanaka). Mitsuo Ichikawa (Shunsuke Tanaka) is now a hoodlum and tells the other Mitsuo that he killed a woman. They become accomplices and build a new relationship.

This is a short film about an affair between a kid show actor and a married man. Haven't found any free source of the full version online but I've watched it on this subscribed website and I must say the married guy is rather cute and HOT. In the love scene he even wears just a thin white brief and you can see he gets a hard-on under the thin fabric. Super sexy! 

https://pasteboard.co/IRkG6ZF.jpg

https://pasteboard.co/IRkHAyr4.jpg

Had seen this movie before, don't know why they classified it for 2020... Weird eh, haha.

This is a sequel to the previous movie ("Present Perfect" - 2 Thais in Japan, the whole movie could be found --> here).

Sweet, loving couple.    :) 

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.