Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

15 minutes ago, Jonathandliai said:

Until we meet again is a Thai Boys love drama... Quite a few emotional scenes which MAY make you cry so prepare tissue in case...

https://kissasian.sh/Drama/Until-We-Meet-Again-The-Series/Episode-1?id=51182

The beginning is so intense already.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

i have never able to seen a condensed all into one clips and in chinese? though old film but they r really hot leh

The actor who is the bottom is quite a popular actor back then right? What's his name?

13 hours ago, Since u r here said:

Yes wong hei

he got an english name too but cannot recall now

i doubt he is in the acting scene now, he has published some photography book too

thank you!

Guest Interview with Ray Yeung

Interview with Ray Yeung, Stan Guingon and Chowee Leow on 'Suk Suk'

Suk Suk  = uncle , a gay movie , made in HK

Guest Must watch
22 minutes ago, Guest Interview with Ray Yeung said:

Interview with Ray Yeung, Stan Guingon and Chowee Leow on 'Suk Suk'

Suk Suk  = uncle , a gay movie , made in HK

Suk Suk is a 2019 Hong Kong drama film written and directed by Ray Yeung. It presents the story of two secretly homosexual married men in their twilight years.

One day Pak, 70, a taxi driver who refuses to retire, meets Hoi, 65, a retired single father, in a park.

Very realistic to Singapore, Asian family values,

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

On 2/27/2020 at 12:43 PM, Since u r here said:

it was in the golden horse festival but i m not sure will sg's gay film festival showcase that, even if it will

For now trailer only 

Nominated by many HK categories

this has more dialog,  view it!!! not ez to film cos no longer about hunks and youths!

Isn't Tai Bo the actor who always plays supporting comedic roles in those Mr. Vampire movies?

4 minutes ago, NerdyGeek said:

Isn't Tai Bo the actor who always plays supporting comedic roles in those Mr. Vampire movies?

Yes.

1 of Jackie chan stunt men.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

In the 2000s and during the upcoming of more gay themed movies, it used to be always with a tragic ending. It started with Bishonen, with Daniel Wu and Stephen Fung (OMG my dream guy). Either that or nonsensical comedies like Eating Out. I am still looking for an awesome gay movie that doesn't need something to proof and just makes you feel good. I was so hooked on Scud movies due to all the fullfrontal nudity (yummy) but his personal themes are too repetitive. 

6 minutes ago, NerdyGeek said:

He was a stuntman? Wow, the tot of it made him sexier. lol

t017e7e57fe0baa6928.jpg

He was young once.

Too.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 3/1/2020 at 1:07 PM, henryt1 said:

This series is really a must watch! Especially if they follow the novel as closely as they can (They redid the scripts because the first trailer they released got many complaints from fans due to how different it was from the novel)

Because of the trailer I went to read the novel and gotta say, it is one of the best love novel I've ever read. The details and the surprises in store is mindblowing. Bright really portrayed Sarawat well that you feel like he came alive from the novel too.

Edited by sphere

Final 2 episodes...

13 hours ago, avgmjadick said:

private liao :(

Yes, indeed, so I edited it and inserted a separate movie instead, haha.

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.