Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Just for laughs.

1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

pls ans them Cruise club is closed,lol and i do NOT view those members i blocked hence i dont get to see all those postings blocked by me!!!!!!!!!
the sporean made another mistake , he mentioned pepperish bkt is from Msia , and soya sauce(dark version) is from Sg! o dear

This guy looks familiar ... anyway his singapore knowledge fail lah, rojak where got lettuce :doh:

Funny couple for entertainment.

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

Thanks.

Seems like the tw media wanna make the taller guy the gay ambassador. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 5/1/2020 at 7:29 PM, fab said:

Thanks.

Seems like the tw media wanna make the taller guy the gay ambassador. 

the jap is btm or top har ?

if he cook surely must be btm as wife role right

but the taiwan guy look more sissy ler

that why i m confuse about their role

so mean that taiwan is trying a new scheme for oversea lover to be stay together is it ?

hmmm, i mean find a taiwan lover liao.

3 hours ago, Firday said:

the jap is btm or top har ?

if he cook surely must be btm as wife role right

but the taiwan guy look more sissy ler

that why i m confuse about their role

so mean that taiwan is trying a new scheme for oversea lover to be stay together is it ?

hmmm, i mean find a taiwan lover liao.

More tips here.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator

Review: A 72-Year Lesbian Romance For The Ages Revealed In ‘A Secret Love’
By KATIE WALSH  |  MAY 1, 2020  |  11:34 AM

Pat Henschel and Terry Donahue, from the documentary ‘A Secret Love’

The moving Netflix documentary “A Secret Love” dives into a truly great love story, one for the ages: the 72-year partnership between Terry Donahue and Pat Henschel, a couple of Canadian girls who fell in love in the late 1940s and kept their relationship a secret for decades.

Terry, a scrappy softball star from Saskatchewan, was recruited at age 19 for the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League, the inspiration for “A League of Their Own.” She traveled to Chicago to try out and made the Peoria Redwings as a catcher, where she played for four seasons. But it was back home in Canada on the hockey rink where she met her soul mate, Pat, in 1947, and the two soon relocated to Chicago to live together as partners, always referring to each other as “cousins” or “good friends.”

Directed by Chris Bolan, Terry’s great-nephew, “A Secret Love” weaves the couple’s remarkable life story into a sensitive and intimate depiction of the two navigating the realities of growing older together, deciding on living arrangements, tangling with family, wondering whether they should get married after six decades of committed partnership, in sickness and in health.

It's a lesbian documentary which might turn off some readers but the rest of the article as well as the film seem to be interesting anyway.

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.