Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

28 minutes ago, quanjishou said:

is yilian gay?

Unlikely.

Definitely not fufus bf.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Trailer:

Edited by sphere

2 hours ago, Since u r here said:

only in taiwan film fest!! but it is meaningful right?acted by Old actors of HK

i saw the other actor act in "tracy" about a drag come into term with himself but so awlful for his acting as drag - his face manly face and his femine sibei awlful. Lucky his wife and mother acting skill manage to save his disaster.

i still dun understand the script writer and the poor acting of the singapore actor who dun know what is going on - i suspect got to do with the cast director, also his acting technique.

23 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

yes that older guy Yuen Fook Hwa 袁富华 acted as Darling Kor 打铃哥/花艶红 in"TracEy" acted  the new film too

he got all the golden horse and asian tv awards for best supp actors leh, hence  i m nt sure are u ref to the male lead in tracey??? https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/翠絲_(電影)

oh yes, he were good in his acting - i referring to the main actor by his new drag name tracy.

daring kor ending were sad for me - why the script writer must let him die in heart attack at his dream come true. Our society alway portray the sad part of gay being lonely and die untimely.

In reality, when we come in term with our sexuality, most gay dun dash out to pub, bar or sauna to celebrate their out in such a way. I recall mine is gather friends for a nice dinner celebration - buffets. Those gay bar or sauna for those weekend and holiday for night outting.

Anyway maybe is movie that why need to pack into one to be more dramatic it.

PS : the best part is his mother say all children is still her children no matter which sex. Unfortunately, if the dad version is like the taiwan "ni zi" throw out of the house.

tai poh.....at the moment only win one of the HK awards, not the HK 金像奖, Let;s see whether he will base on《叔.叔》封帝 in that awards
his mentor is famous 午马 and work w Jacky Chan in the past

too me very hard lah - we still in conservative film industry unlike western movie.

they rather credit those promising actor whom still productive in the film as for him - already sunset liao - is a cruel world and reality world in commercial industry.

at least he can count his gratitude for over 300 film but won a trophy for gay film.

as his recent interview, he already understand the film industry work about it so he have nothing or ambition to strive for more at his golden years. After this film, is just trying to show our asia man conservative mindset - trying overcome the inner lust and dark side.

i recall there a mexico film title about two gay hiding each other identity until get married and reunited again at another holiday destination. Paisei, can't recall the title.

glad that u appreciate "realism": not many can!

i have never been to gay pubs (normal pubs yes) and i purposely deleted all chats/like Line etc because i felt ONLY gays asked for that, and worst, after giving them they never responded, so was wondering it is meant for what???

someone have the same sentiment like your - but give way to it as quote by him "social media style" in order to be alive.

i try to un digital my world too ! But i fail badly bcz daily life do impact on me especially on banking, bills and insurance - esp financial too.

the only way to change new email,new profile and new password.

24 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

why Parasite gain more awards and recognition only this year in the oscars

to be honest - the ending part was blur to me until i watch those china app on movie by voice explain then i got the answer. Really must kudo to those review to enlighten my doubt and confusion.

18 minutes ago, Firday said:

to be honest - the ending part was blur to me until i watch those china app on movie by voice explain then i got the answer. Really must kudo to those review to enlighten my doubt and confusion.

Watch where?

No share.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.