Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Didn't know this was screened in SG. Probably with cuts?

13 hours ago, LeanToned said:

Not sure if anyone remembered this. This was my 2nd gay themed movie that i watched back in 2005. I just turned 21 then and was super excited and went to Golden Village Plaza Singapura by myself. 

Guest businessman
On 5/21/2020 at 4:46 PM, Guest LDR said:

This videos are very relatable. I met my boyfriend when I was expatriated to his country. I spent 5 years there, met him and eventually got together. But circumstances changed and I had to move back to Singapore. I did know what to do then but had to go with the flow.

friend is a overseas buinessman.  just like in the video, immigration sometimes ask why he keeps coming to singapore,

🙏

On 5/20/2020 at 9:10 AM, GachiMuchi said:

梁靜茹Fish Leong + 艾怡良 Eve Ai [ 飄洋過海來看你 SEA You Soon ] Official Music Video

Really loved this MV and the message that it wished to bring across. Hope Taiwan 🇹🇼 will also allow for same-sex marriage between Taiwanese and their partner of different nationality.

Edited by Guest

On 5/1/2020 at 6:19 PM, Guest guest said:

Feel touched by those long distance relationship gay couples who choose to continue being together and loving each other against all odds. LOVE WINS 

Edited by will7z

Guest broadwayboy

Question:  How has the TV SERIES "Will & Grace" changed the lives of its viewers... like me?

1) Seeing a real life Jack onscreen,
             later on in life... i would have a NSF friend who was JACK to me.

in my working life... my Male Boss in public relations was JACK to me.

many times in my life... so many real men in different social settings have been JACK to me, & it never fails to impress upon me that "The Characterisation of Jack is not fictitious but a genuine representation of a real gay man who maybe living a highly successful life"... & that is one of the merits of this sitcom... it has brought to everyone's CONSCIOUSNESS that there is a person like the TV Character Jack in our society, & he is living & alive...

2) one gem is seeing the lively conversations btw Will & Grace, & i am lucky( in my current life) to have found a similar bitching girl who has feet big enough to fit into Grace Adler's shoes 😃

We are comfortable stripping each other apart verbally, & we spare no thought when it comes to the critique of each other's fashion sense... it is amazing the synchronicity btw us... & we have kept it going for the past 5 years... & to that I am indebted to God for his provision 😃

3) Lastly, this TV SERIES has opened up my eyes to the possibilities of living as an openly gay man.

this would have been TABOO in singapore seeing both men living this lifestyle in upper Manhatten so brazen... but after years of internal struggle... thanks to this long running show... I decided to follow Jack's footsteps by coming out to my entire neighbourhood... & as of 2015 i am a fully liberated openly gay man living in this country which prohibits any sexual contact btw 2 men... here lies the irony... one day hopefully what we see on screen will no longer be fictional to the Singapore Context... & I hold on to the hope that the authenticity of Will & Grace & Jack( even though as TV characters) will change the world into seeing Queer Characters as inclusive individuals of worth... & not air-heads or spoilt brats...   

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------6th June 2020---------------------------------------------------------

Guest Gast
3 hours ago, avgmjadick said:

Anyone binge watched the final season of 13 Reasons???

Have not but will do so - looks interesting.  Thanks.

If you have not already, check out the series Elite. Think it might interest you, if you found 13 Reasons (Why) interesting.

20 hours ago, Guest Gast said:

Have not but will do so - looks interesting.  Thanks.

If you have not already, check out the series Elite. Think it might interest you, if you found 13 Reasons (Why) interesting.

You're welcome :) I'm done with Elite LOL.. it's like the R21 version 13RW :twisted::twisted:

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.