Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

The Yin-Yang Master: Dream of Eternity (Chinese: 阴阳师) is a 2020 Chinese fantasy film directed by Guo Jingming, starring Mark Chao and Deng Lun. It is adapted from Onmyōji (novel series) written by Baku Yumemakura. It was filmed in year 2018 and was released in China on 25 December 2020.[2][3] Streaming rights were purchased by Netflix before the film's theatrical release.

Sypnosis:

Qing Ming is a half-human half-demon travelling between the 2 worlds. When the demon king threatens to return, he gets re-united with Bai Ni whom he had a pact with.

Though the marketing team could not openly share that this is a BL movie, I believe most of us who have watched it would agree that it is. This movie can be watched in Netflix.  Enjoyed the love story and the special effects in this movie :) 

Edited by robin

Korean BL "To My Star", looks interesting...

There are 9 episodes (each about 15 minutes long).

Can watch here - https://dramacool.vc/to-my-star-2021-episode-1.html

Edited by sphere

"搞笑版"...

"番外篇"...

On 2/8/2021 at 3:10 AM, robin said:

The Yin-Yang Master: Dream of Eternity (Chinese: 阴阳师) is a 2020 Chinese fantasy film directed by Guo Jingming, starring Mark Chao and Deng Lun. It is adapted from Onmyōji (novel series) written by Baku Yumemakura. It was filmed in year 2018 and was released in China on 25 December 2020.[2][3] Streaming rights were purchased by Netflix before the film's theatrical release.

Sypnosis:

Qing Ming is a half-human half-demon travelling between the 2 worlds. When the demon king threatens to return, he gets re-united with Bai Ni whom he had a pact with.

Though the marketing team could not openly share that this is a BL movie, I believe most of us who have watched it would agree that it is. This movie can be watched in Netflix.  Enjoyed the love story and the special effects in this movie :) 

This show is basically a big budget BL ...

12 hours ago, henryt1 said:

Thanks for the links.

There is a season 2, titled 第二名的逆袭, coming up next month (from March to April), for your information eh.  :)

12 hours ago, Guest Bored said:

Anyone watched the Korean BL Movie Wish You? Found it kinda boring actually.

https://dearstraightpeople.com/2021/02/13/wish-you-review/

I hav watched it.  It’s a simple nice non-dramatic series, jus like it’s music.  Some viewers may not like it.

also shown on Netflix as a full length movie.

2 hours ago, sphere said:

Thanks for the links.

There is a season 2, titled 第二名的逆袭, coming up next month (from March to April), for your information eh.  :)

Yes, looking forward to it.  😉

"Recap" those hot scenes from HIStory series...

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.