Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Ever heard the story of the world's first gay rugby club? A lesbian coach, battling against misogyny. A semi-pro player whose coming out sent his life spiralling down. A sparkling drag queen, emerging from a mud-stained striped jersey. Founded in 1995 over pints at a King's Cross pub in London, The Kings Cross Steelers inspired the creation of 60 other gay rugby clubs around the globe. This fast-paced, powerful, and profoundly inspiring story is from the perspective of Australian journalist Eammon Ashton-Atkinson, who sat down to meet club members at The Bingham Cup – the gay rugby world championships – in Amsterdam.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Hope the latest season would be good, haha...

Edited by sphere

A longer trailer... looking forward to this, haha.

很有魅力的游泳教练(身材也很性感), 超喜欢的... 哈哈

On 3/13/2021 at 12:10 AM, sphere said:

The above finally started last night, for those who might be keen to watch, click the links below (2 episodes per week):
Episode 1

Episode 2

Some good points shared when meeting up the very first time...

On 3/15/2021 at 1:30 PM, sphere said:

The above finally started last night, for those who might be keen to watch, click the links below (2 episodes per week):
Episode 1

Episode 2

The AK actor spoil the whole show.

I stopped watching after seeing him appear. Maybe some of u will like this kind of effeminate actor.

Thanks anyway

Edited by jlone

Edited by sphere

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.