Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Edited by sphere

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Edited by sphere

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Edited by sphere

Edited by sphere

Edited by sphere

Aiyo, who would really pay attention to his posing talk eh, haha...  🤭

Longer version:

"Action" starts at 5:44... Haha.   :P 

@willy313227

1 hour ago, amicablyalan said:

Quite similar to 超级叭

Yes, indeed similar, but seems like this trainer Willy only appeared in this host's channel (but the host is...  🤐), at least 3 times already. Haha.

On 6/9/2021 at 11:58 PM, sphere said:

Yes, indeed similar, but seems like this trainer Willy only appeared in this host's channel (but the host is...  🤐), at least 3 times already. Haha.

I think he has bad reviews from other shows, especially one with the lady and another trainer Alvin. Only Kwan is 'kind' to him.

Parts 1 and 2...

This Filipino movie popped up randomly on my YouTube recommended feed, and was I glad I watched it! I was pleasantly surprised it was good. A light-hearted coming-of-age movie about an orphaned transgender teen who moves in with her aunt; a mid-age transgender woman who is a sex worker. Superb casting!

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.