Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

First part was 3 months ago --> here.

Part 1 - was previously removed, then re-uploaded again

Guest Fishy

I probably shouldn't but i'm in love with this series. Binged all five episodes at one go...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p22a14oj_0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbRy7mdlgLM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIGFbg_LBps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XI3nSpcAuo

who's with me?

Looks interesting with this longer trailer, haha.

Part 2 (below)

A longer version:

Edited by sphere

A much longer preview, looks like a good show to watch for some funny moments.

Last Twilight in Phuket

[side story from "I Told Sunset About You", before season 2 "I Promised You The Moon" starting next week]

On 5/19/2021 at 12:15 AM, sphere said:

A much longer preview, looks like a good show to watch for some funny moments.

It is out today, those who are interested, here you go:  :) 
Episode 1

Episode 2

Honestly, I think our eyes would likely to be "glued" to only one area... Haha.

Previous episode with this trainer --> here.

@willy313227

Edited by sphere

Their wedding (part 1 and part 2).

On 5/18/2021 at 11:56 PM, robin said:

This program is about matchmaking.

Both guys seem quite shy & I am surprise  that they dare to allow themselves to be shown on YouTube 

They give a new meaning to blind dates.  It’s interesting concept.  The Korean guys are cute too.   I have been following the channel.

latest upload

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.