Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Given (anime movie)

Synopsis

High school student Ritsuka Uenoyama is shocked when he hears Mafuyu Sato's singing voice. He and his other bandmates, Haruki Nakayama and Akihiko Kaji, then welcome him into their band as a vocalist. After Mafuyu joins, their first live performance is a huge success, and they make their official debut as the band “Given”.

In the midst of all this, Ritsuka realizes that he has feelings for Mafuyu and they start seeing each other. Meanwhile, Haruki secretly has had feelings for Akihiko for years, but Akihiko was still in a relationship with his roommate, the violinist Ugetsu Murata. Haruki, Akihiko, and Ugetsu's love clashes on the big screen and starts to move forward.

Edited by ajax

@pet713713

Edited by sphere

@nvs_fit

@grant0718

@kaihsiang618

@bebravejason

Not a drama.  But for those who love Addicted, the couple in this YouTube video have overcome life challenges & been together for more than 10 years.  In my opinion, they are the real Guhai & Bai Luoyin....  Watch their other videos and you will know what I mean. 

Guest Meat Jabber

周贤忠, 

Perfect flawless skin, nice boyish face, charcoal black shiny glossy hair with thick bristles,  full head of hair of slight wave, not too muscular , not too lean , easy to train body, hair in all the right places, nice personality, acceptable intelligence, specky at times. Nice bush , nice pits. 

Strike genetic lottery.

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.