Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

@reformerz_showmilk

@djcorytw     @deedeeboy_xoxo     @hui_huang1012     @im10tea

Some best parts of the last episode with a little "番外篇"...

@danielafricachang

On 8/18/2021 at 11:37 PM, jlone said:

This guy is very handsome, is he a local ?

Looks like a Japanese

Hello! Why are you asking such an idiotic question in a discussion which has nothing to do with your question.

Divert the topic again and you will get what is coming!

Get back to the topic!

Synopsis:
A heartwarming story about friendship and romance; Bongsik is a famous online streamer who always looks happy and carefree in his videos, but in real life he does not believe in love. His best buddy Haneul, who recently broke up with his boyfriend, moves into Bongsik’s apartment with his cat. The two friends are very different but share many funny moments and heartfelt discussions about life and love on their rooftop. If you’ve ever had a friend become your ‘chosen family’, you’ll understand how beautiful, deep and life changing a friendship can be – Made On The Rooftop is the film that celebrates that special bond.

@caden_0831

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.