Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Guest Bai Luo Yin

I love this series. Been reading the novel. There are more sex scene in the future chapter. I am thinking how they are doing it esp there is a scene where GH rape LY in front of LY gf. 

Jingyu is acting as 清太祖 努尔哈赤 in 于正's  半妖倾城 , some alien/fantasy story spanning from Qing Dynasty to later. He's listed 19th out of 40+ names in the cast list. Probably appeared only in the early episodes during Qing Dynasty.

And he got further offers....

据悉,拍摄完《半妖倾城》之后,黄景瑜还将与 Angelababy,于朦胧共同出演根据同名热门小说改编的电视剧《孤芳不自赏》,还有几部男主的电视剧电影都向他发出邀约。

Mmm...maybe that's why he appeared at Angelababy's birthday event with fans. 于朦胧 acted as 九王 in 太子妃升职记. The mentioned drama serial is another old period drama.

半妖倾城 pics

de13cb5e7908bb7_w440_h568.jpg

d17b1367d016092471eec14ed30735fae7cd3427

In the past, he appeared in some show targeted towards females....eg beauty tips, clothes...and even how to seduce your bf.

For Weizhou....no worry....he's still studying and besides acting, he can venture into songwriting, singing and bands. Congrats to his song now no1 in some music chart. But where's the official MV? still waiting......

Edited by nixorn

Interview with the writer/producer. It's in the form of screen capture of messages. Started from post 652.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4355343658?pn=21

1st screen capture...the story got some basis on her classmate...but there was no happy ending.

4299d4cbd1c8a78605e83f5a6009c93d71cf502f

I won't cut and paste everything. 

This part is about Weizhou initially being selected to play Guhai but they changed mind later.

18b82608c93d70cfebe3de59ffdcd100bba12bd4

Whether they are str8 or gay?

d49ac600a18b87d6017edf4b000828381f30fd29

And how they deal with bed scenes...

0ce5b7256b600c33dd7eaa9c1d4c510fd8f9a1e2

13 hours ago, nixorn said:

Taiwan fan site...they mentioned they received the rights to distribute the DVDs in april or may. Will update later.

So maybe note down this site for news/ref.

https://www.facebook.com/vancoolstw

Season 1 DVD coming out? Haiz... SG confirm can not sell... Don't mind paying if they got online d/l version to support the series...

Season 2 have to wait till 2017 ! :mellow:

16 hours ago, nixorn said:

About the MV....so far saw some screenshots...u would see the lyrics on the pics.

9e1eec8bgw1f1db5fqckjj21js0qoq7y.jpg

9e1eec8bgw1f1db5gxijrj20zk0qoq6x.jpg

9e1eec8bgw1f1d27stcemj21be0qoq62.jpg

Then next is this? woww....

these scenes ought to be from the end of season 2 or 3, as this seaside adventure happens right before the lost eight years. i wonder if they have actually already filmed season 2, or if this was shot just for the mv.

Weizhou and Yuzhou at some french theme event recently. It's quite long at 9min. Interviewed separately....Jingyu 1st. Then Weizhou at 3.30,

Think it's after the above event, saying bye to their fans....but some fans joked that like Guhai and Yinzi's wedding night, saying bye to guests?? haha.

Though this list  明星势力榜 always change....but lately Jingyu got into no 1 while Weizhou at no 6....think the list is related to weibo viewership, fans and searches etc.

l38A-fxqafha0335779.jpg

Getting so much fan mails.

7695a96djw1f1k42fowrxj20qo0zk1kx.jpg

One of JIngyu's child photo.

7695a96djw1f1hk4i6qkyj20qo0zkq5l.jpg

During this latest filming....his remark at the end...haha.

The song at ep14 when Guhai carried the crying Yinzi and later comforting him at the rooftop....

長宇 - 我想

Not written by him or Weizhou...but what i read is the song's 1st usage is for that scene and they chose ChangYu as singer.

The singer is 长宇 Shuhei Nagasawa, jap-chn mixed who competed in 2015 中國好聲音.

On 3/3/2016 at 0:04 AM, sgbuddyx said:

Omg.. having withdrawal symptoms after watching it.. 白落因 is so cute in the show. 

and so i watched it twice... or maybe thrice!

Saw some youtube clips....not only they had subbed it...some start to dub it as well..eg vietnamese. 

Then in one taiwan forum where they introduce a new jap BL movie or drama...they compared it to this drama....as if it set or is a new standard for comparison.

Got to know about Addicted from this forum some time ago, but only started to watch it two days ago. And I also got addicted!

Now I'm reading the novel online.

I am in love with Bai LuoYing, he is super cute and hot!

On February 21, 2016 at 11:46 PM, Naveyafluz said:

My China aj friends all told me Jingyu is a gay in real life, don't know how true is it. But anyway, none of our business la

I'm more interested to know if WEI Zhou, the cutie who played BLY is gay in real life ;-)

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 3:49 PM, John Keifer said:

Well its china, they can imitate all the brand lah

Its not surprising to see BLY always dressed in branded clothes.

In one scene, GU asked BLY to take him to the cheapest place in Beijing to shop.

The asking price of a "branded" Calvin Klein long sleeve T was only rmb39 and was bargained down to rmb15 (about S$3.20)

These few days, the details of the so-called 电视剧内容制作通则 come out....wow...they don't allow spirit exchange, reincarnation, witchcraft/voodoo etc....also no 同性恋、婚外情、ONS, 未成年人早恋 etc. Detective/spy story also cannot b'cos they afraid real criminals will learn how to evade the law. Wow....they are really going backwards.

http://news.sohu.com/20160302/n439170168.shtml

Well now can only hope more ppl will help to speak out...

b0e4344fjw1f1lxny7bv1j20ku112grm.jpg

There's no Ep16. The 1st season is 15 episodes (originally said 18 ep but final is 15).

Read that the 4 leads plus "Jin Lulu" will be filming in the variety show《快乐大本营》end of march....so probably showing in april. Guess official disapproval of the drama (theme) doesn't affect magazines, variety shows, events etc from approaching them.

Pic from that french event

9e1eec8bgw1f1n8m1xl48j20rl0qoq5e.jpg

Latest magazine shoot, Men's UNO.

12791045_10153492316731545_5757543778009

Some said when singing this on stage (20 feb Shanghai event) Jingyu sort of emotional at the end.....走心again? The fan quite attentive, know where/who to focus.

This one not out in youtube yet....but i find the clip using the cantonese song 天梯 and only filming clips of Weizhou and Jingyu...not bad. They also gave it an old yellowish tint...like some old memories.

http://www.weibo.com/3936853372/DkSGi6A1P

网络热剧《上瘾》全网下架 参演学生受学校处分

来源:上海观察      新民网编辑:沈文林    2016-03-04 08:57

【新民网讯】记者刚从上海视觉艺术学院得到证实,该校参演网络热剧《上瘾》的林姓学生和陈姓学生,去年年底已因违反校纪校规受到学校处分。当被问及原因是否为所涉剧集题材敏感,校学生处有关负责人予以否认,并表示另有原因。

据了解,网剧《上瘾》根据耽美小说改编,是以主要角色间“同性之爱”为主线的青春校园故事。剧中,该校表演学院一年级林姓学生和陈姓学生,分别饰演“尤其”和“杨猛”。该剧于1月29日全网播出,2月9日进入网络剧日播榜前十,总点击量过亿。与此同时,在泰国、越南等海外也有所反响。林、陈两人凭借此剧,微博粉丝数量分别升至50万和42万(截至发稿时)。

2月22日,不少网友发现,该剧相继在各大视频网站下架,至此已播至第12集,还有3集未上映。2月27日举办的“2015全国电视剧年会”上,国家新闻出版广电总局电视剧管理司负责人在主题报告中指出,2016年总局将加强管理网剧和网络自制节目,包括加强对优秀网络剧的引导;加强对重大项目的了解,提前介入;及时发现“苗头”不对的剧目,不要等成片了再下架;内容标准统一,电视不能播什么,网络也不行。由此,有网友也将其猜测为该剧下架的大背景。

视觉艺术学院有关负责人表示,对学生的处分,主要由于其接外戏时违反了学校有关规章制度,其中包括请假程序不当问题,以及学校提出批评后的改正情况等综合因素。校方本着严格执行校纪校规、爱护学生的立场,对两人进行教育和处理。

校内也有专业老师认为,表演专业应该注重实践,但一般情况下不鼓励一年级学生校外接戏,从教学和学生成长的角度来看,一年级时尚需在观察生活、阅读剧本、揣摩角色等领域学好基本功。

So the 2 students would be 林楓松 and 陳穩...who acted as Youqi and YangMeng. Guess the reasons given by the school won't be easily accepted by the public, definitely ppl would feel it's due to the sensitive theme of the drama. Never mention what punishment, probably not serious until retention.

But i'm sure true or not...b'cos their own weibo and ppl related eg the author, Weizhou and Jingyu, nobody mention anything about this.

Edited by nixorn

Fanmade MV...clever use of clips (abit) from actors' daily life, fighter planes, hospital stuff, company office etc.

The MV theme is more about thinking about each other over the long gap.....some lyrics relate to the scene eg rain....and mention of medicine/yao.

The song is 大雨將至 by 徐佳瑩 (i didn't expect she's the singer) for recent drama 女醫明妃傳...thus explain the old feel to the song.

Frankly speaking prefer a male singer.

Well, it's not perfect...i believe some fans will add in more made-up scenes of their life after 8yrs to make new MVs.

Edited by nixorn

@nixorn really appreciate all the information given for this drama, I'm truly "addicted" to it, haha.  :clap:

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Love this drama. Just read finish the novel.

I was sad that BLY left GH. But the reasons he left was to protect him from his father and cousin bro. Lucky both of them reconcile fast. GH went to search for BLY when he got lost from a plane crash. And how GH propose to BLY. I like their wedding where respectively best man and groom mates torture the both man. A good ending.

On 3/8/2016 at 2:15 PM, sphere said:

@nixorn really appreciate all the information given for this drama, I'm truly "addicted" to it, haha.  :clap:

Thks. Just glad ppl like this drama. Guess when they dramatise a novel and if not bad, it will become more popular.

To me,  the winning factor is 1st the actors (chosen well, act well etc).....then the memorable dialogue and touching scenes.....follow by the intimate scenes....the music and songs....then the details into location, sets etc. It's like u try eliminate each factor and imagine if the drama would still attract u or not....ultimately the actors and the dialogue/touching scenes are most important.

One article mention a lot of actions in the novel are "criminal"...eg rape, kidnap, even intimate sex in car with car door not closed is like indecent exposure....can possible lead to jail....not to be encouraged in real life. Plus the amount of sex scenes written...the female author is a 腐女, abit "corrupted". But undeniably she wrote well on emotions, emotional scenes and the interaction btw chars. And one last undeniable thing is for many readers/viewers....most u start to read/watch....u become addicted.

When asked about sex scenes....Weizhou said he treated the other party as a gal....Jingyu retorted so u like girls so rough (like me)....haha.

Edited by nixorn

In mid jan, Jingyu posted this cute pic of Weizhou in bed, wearing some kind of dinosaur clothes, read it's not costume but some warm clothing. The pic said a few things....fans had wondered if the actors slept in one room during filming and travelling....then the pic caption is 我一进来他就这样了....and lastly the clothing cover the whole body. What i find is besides a cute pic, it let viewers imagine things.

7695a96dgw1f0c4zv98egj20rs0kutde.jpg

Edited by nixorn

錯了性别、不錯爱

Lesbian theme. The latest internet movie (from china) now gaining popularity. The male-looking female lead (acted by 米勒)  is really quite handsome.

Well, same with the recent 上瘾, don't know if such theme will be allowed in the future or not.

I haven't watch fully yet...so don't know what storyline...look like set in school. 

One clip of them meeting in the library.

The full movie.

Edited by nixorn

The author saw this picture of Weizhou in the gym, boyish and yet hunky that the author initially wanted to cast him as Guhai.

But later found Jingyu the model, because of his mischievous and slightly bad boy look, he changed his mind and cast Jingyu as GH and Weizhou as BLY.

Both are tall at 1.85.

weizhou.jpg

The author is a she not he. The version i heard was she saw pics of well built Weizhou n thought he look aggressive (look 攻 type).so initially selected as Guhai. When saw in person....found him (气质or feel) more suitable as Yinzi.

For Guhai...they found an ex soldier (still young one) but he quit last min....didnt come. This part esp the occupation wasn't mentioned much in later interviews.

Anyway...someone then recommended Jingyu. Both author n Weizhou (she asked his opinion) like him when Jingyu came in person. 

Edited by nixorn

Jy looks much taller than wz.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Remember jingyu is taller by 2 cm...not same but still abit taller.

As for the fan written story about the actors...in a way...i can imagine like other drama serials...some actor n actress might develop feelings during filming....but either end after show...or never develop until the feelings "crystalise". Maybe they would just cherish it in their hearts.

Some news about season 2...there is possibility the author would work with overseas companies. But nothing concrete yet. Interestingly singapore got mentioned among possible countries.

Shorter news :

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4399718220?lp=5028&mo_device=1&is_jingpost=0&pn=0

Full article :

http://m.tupianzj.com/mingxing/yingshi/20160307/42858.html

About DVDs....the official company said they haven't released DVD rights to anyone yet, still editing and in production. Further news will update again.

Weizhou's new song 尘埃

Another interview....so the red scarf isn't kept by Jingyu (Guhai), it's with Weizhou at his grandma's place. 

Edited by nixorn

22 hours ago, nixorn said:

The author is a she not he. The version i heard was she saw pics of well built Weizhou n thought he look aggressive (look 攻 type).so initially selected as Guhai. When saw in person....found him (气质or feel) more suitable as Yinzi.

For Guhai...they found an ex soldier (still young one) but he quit last min....didnt come. This part esp the occupation wasn't mentioned much in later interviews.

Anyway...someone then recommended Jingyu. Both author n Weizhou (she asked his opinion) like him when Jingyu came in person. 

Tho Jy is more top looking than wz, he lacks the manly or rough looks, which i believe that ex-soldier should have.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.