Male HQ

Flaming post by Malaysian Guest in Kuala Lumpur ( Malaysia ) - Massage

Guest Fresh

Guest Fresh
2 hours ago, Herbert said:

Would like to share a disgruntled experience that i had encountered

I just came back from fresh taman desa and booked a masseur introduced by a captain. The session was going pretty well as i was quite happy with his massage skill but when i turned around and only noticed his body was full of rashes, front and back, even with the dim light.i lost my interest completely and discontinued the session. I questioned the captain why didnt he tell me that the boy has skin problem, the captain asked me not to worry as the boy has just recovered from chicken pox and the risk of infection was very low if i had chicken pox before. 

i think it is not about the risk of getting infection but is the ethical issue i m disgruntled with. The captain should ask me if i mind to the a messeur who is recovering from chicken pox. At least i have the consent and have a choice about it!! Furthermore, how do i know if it is really chicken pox or other skin disease?!!

Please be careful when you go to this place with such an unethical captain running the venue!!

Most of the mbs at fresh2  are not clean. I think it’s because lots of them take drugs like ice or it could also be early stages of hiv when you have skin problems like lesions or spots on their skin. 

Guest chi-dude

Would like to share a disgruntled experience that i had encountered

I just came back from fresh taman desa and booked a masseur introduced by a captain. The session was going pretty well as i was quite happy with his massage skill but when i turned around and only noticed his body was full of rashes, front and back, even with the dim light.i lost my interest completely and discontinued the session. I questioned the captain why didnt he tell me that the boy has skin problem, the captain asked me not to worry as the boy has just recovered from chicken pox and the risk of infection was very low if i had chicken pox before. 

i think it is not about the risk of getting infection but is the ethical issue i m disgruntled with. The captain should ask me if i mind to the a messeur who is recovering from chicken pox. At least i have the consent and have a choice about it!! Furthermore, how do i know if it is really chicken pox or other skin disease?!!

Please be careful when you go to this place with such an unethical captain running the venue!!

Might not be chicken pox!! Could be early stage of AIDS..Lucky you did not proceed further..!

Guest Fresh2

i think maybe the same person!

This type of incidences only happen in fresh2 tmn desa. I don’t understand why the boys there and the place is so dirty. You dont read about other places getting infections and bed bugs like this. 

Guest chi-dude
11 hours ago, Guest Fresh2 said:

This type of incidences only happen in fresh2 tmn desa. I don’t understand why the boys there and the place is so dirty. You dont read about other places getting infections and bed bugs like this. 

What do you expect when most mbs at fresh taman desa take drugs? They become careless and risk more eg:go bareback to earn money to buy drugs. 

Guest Fresh
2 hours ago, Guest chi-dude said:

What do you expect when most mbs at fresh taman desa take drugs? They become careless and risk more eg:go bareback to earn money to buy drugs. 

Someone actually complained to DBKL about fresh tmn desa at the DBKL website and fb. They complained that the place was unhygienic. DBKL replied since that place was unlicensed and have illegals they would refer to the police and immigration for further action. 

Guest Curious
6 hours ago, Guest Fresh said:

Someone actually complained to DBKL about fresh tmn desa at the DBKL website and fb. They complained that the place was unhygienic. DBKL replied since that place was unlicensed and have illegals they would refer to the police and immigration for further action. 

Did the police come raid fresh taman desa?

4 hours ago, Guest Seventeen said:

Thank!! But I enjoyed sucking his dick He had a big one and when he cummed I swallowed thats why I scare I get infected How come you know all this? Have you contracted stds before Thanks in advance!

U alrdy swallowed, so no point in asking will I will I. Go do a sti/std screening after a few day (in case symptoms not showing up if there’s any) and definitely do a HIV test after a month and another one after 3 month just to be sure. 

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, Guest Azmi said:

Yeke?? No wonder dia balik every month now compared dgn dulu. And he seem to have lost some weight. Bile he kena jangkit?

Because many do bareback for extra money. Sometimes i wonder why they being mbs doesnt know the risk of stds. Just want fast and more money. 

Guest Fresh
26 minutes ago, Guest Seventeen said:

Lol vietnam everything fake Report also can fake ....

The report doesnt show the name of the person. Can belong to anybody. Anyway, even if Coke has HIV it should be ok because he is on medication and during sexs should use protection. 

Guest Terrible
4 minutes ago, jondoe said:

If you guys use protection during sex it shouldn’t be any problem.

HIV is transmitted through  body fluid like blood and sperm, but not through saliva.

We need to be conscious about what we do for later not to regret for the rest of our lives. 

But its always good to do a body check up just in case

But stds like herpes can be transmitted through kissing and sucking from an infected person right?

Guest Wonder
On 4/4/2019 at 7:57 PM, Guest Giest said:

I also had the misfortune to have a masseur with skin problem massaging me at fresh tmn desa :( He had spots on his body and when i asked him he said it was due to bed bugs biting him. I was skeptical and went out to change another massuer because the spots looked horrible and might infect me  if it was contagious..

Anyway, the manager wasn’t happy     and grumble that i was being tiresome. In the end my mood was not already horny and i said never mind and left. If thats the way they treat customers and their boys having skin problems all the time i wont be suprised if they don’t have many loyal customers. 

Lol is it Harry?

9 minutes ago, jondoe said:

Yes! Of course. What I meant is to take the necessary precautions. Even be more cautious when it comes to someone who has a vast and very active sexual life.

Agree completely!! You dont know how many infected customers  the  mbs have sex with and if they take drugs and go bareback

21 minutes ago, jondoe said:

Yes! Of course. What I meant is to take the necessary precautions. Even be more cautious when it comes to someone who has a vast and very active sexual life.

std hiv herpes is waiting 

46 minutes ago, jondoe said:

If you guys use protection during sex it shouldn’t be any problem.

HIV is transmitted through  body fluid like blood and sperm, but not through saliva.

We need to be conscious about what we do for later not to regret for the rest of our lives. 

But its always good to do a body check up just in case

Have going to bodycheck

Edited by Daniel wei

Guest Guest
Just now, Daniel wei said:

Yes..so i need say with all,this boy have go bodycheck and clear..

Stop defending him. Of course you have to say clear.  No proof that Coke is not infected. That piece of paper could be anybody!!  Just be careful and use protection.

Guest Guest
5 minutes ago, Daniel wei said:

If u thing no sure..please come out 

This paper dont prove anything, because it can belong to you or other Vietnam people, Coke name is on it?

Guest Bottom
15 minutes ago, Daniel wei said:

Member cannot in malaysia friend?

No need to argue. Even if Coke has HIV it should be alright as long as condoms are used. Many people now living with HIV. Its no longer a death sentence as long as you continue to take your medication. 

Just now, Guest Bottom said:

No need to argue. Even if Coke has HIV it should be alright as long as condoms are used. Many people now living with HIV. Its no longer a death sentence as long as you continue to take your medication. 

HIV?please checking comfirm first..if not sure don’t said he have hiv,he oso come here find money and safety..i just yesterday see got 1 people say he boy have HIV..i hope the boy can double check to first..

Guest Guest
19 minutes ago, Daniel wei said:

HIV?please checking comfirm first..if not sure don’t said he have hiv,he oso come here find money and safety..i just yesterday see got 1 people say he boy have HIV..i hope the boy can double check to first..

The person who said Coke has HIV is also his member working together at fresh2. Maybe he is jealous or maybe it is true. Anyway as long as take HIV medicine no problem and use condom. 

1 minute ago, sexyspider said:

reading those viatnamese comments give me headache lol. coke does look kinda sick instead of working as mb why not try other work such as bartender etc. lots of other work u can try instead of doing mb to get easy money eventhough ure hiv+ve be a responsible human.. one of my fren got hiv from mb kinda pity coz he is only 22

No 22 years la

32 minutes ago, sexyspider said:

reading those viatnamese comments give me headache lol. coke does look kinda sick instead of working as mb why not try other work such as bartender etc. lots of other work u can try instead of doing mb to get easy money eventhough ure hiv+ve be a responsible human.. one of my fren got hiv from mb kinda pity coz he is only 22

May I ask if u know how ur friend got it? Did he get hiv from bareback anal sex? Or he claims that he was careful and yet ...?

Guest Bitten
43 minutes ago, sexyspider said:

I agree with your statement. He looks sick thin and not healthy thin... being mb can earn money faster. 

Guest Scared
45 minutes ago, Daniel wei said:

Sure have use condom,lol...

Not true.. last time Coke fucked me he no use condom. But he no cummed inside me. Coke can do bareback becos i am his regular customer

Guest Scared
3 minutes ago, Daniel wei said:

Last time is when??why no use condom??bcuz u give he tips many so u talk he no use condom??

We started barebacking around last year I think. I’m on prep so wasn’t an issue with me. No condom because he is my regular mb and yes I pay more. Why you ask?

Guest Guest
11 minutes ago, Daniel wei said:

Last time is when??why no use condom??bcuz u give he tips many so u talk he no use condom??

You do bareback with your customers too? How much you charge?

Guest Bottom
11 minutes ago, Guest Joseph said:

meaning the boy with rashes all over the body had high percentages

Not all the time becos if have skin lesions all over it could mean it is already AIDS or could be allergies to other sickness. 

Guest Klboy
23 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

This paper dont prove anything, because it can belong to you or other Vietnam people, Coke name is on it?

Coke is hiv+?? Omg... he is one of my regular mb at fresh2 

Guest Thomas
58 minutes ago, Guest Bottom said:

when is your last checkup? 

Lol.. i am sure he has never been to any stds or hiv checkup. He thinks he is not affected becos he is fatty. Most probably he has diabetes and high blood pressure and diseases affected by fats

• G_M changed the title to Flaming post by Malaysian Guest in Kuala Lumpur ( Malaysia ) - Massage
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.