Male HQ

Flaming post by Malaysian Guest in Kuala Lumpur ( Malaysia ) - Massage

Guest Fresh

Guest Oldtimer
7 hours ago, Guest Klboy said:

Coke is hiv+?? Omg... he is one of my regular mb at fresh2 

I used to book him too but recently I noticed he keeps getting thinner and has some cough but I didn’t think he could have hiv. Wow..if he does, thats very irresponsible of him to continue working as a mb.  

1 hour ago, Guest Bottom said:

when is your last checkup? 

Thanks for your concern, in fact it's quite recently, but it's none of your business

7 minutes ago, Guest Thomas said:

Lol.. i am sure he has never been to any stds or hiv checkup. He thinks he is not affected becos he is fatty. Most probably he has diabetes and high blood pressure and diseases affected by fats

STD and HIV doesn't discriminate, just gotta know the risk and always be safe. I don't have any of these yet, so thanks for your concern 

Guest Fresh mb
6 hours ago, Guest Yes said:

yes obviously 

- coke

- green 

Please don't spread rumour without any evidence. Guess someone may he jealous of them. BTW, someone said Green has quit Fresh and has new career development. Happy for him.

Guest abcde
5 minutes ago, Guest Fresh mb said:

Please don't spread rumour without any evidence. Guess someone may he jealous of them. BTW, someone said Green has quit Fresh and has new career development. Happy for him.

That’s right!! But sometimes there is no smoke without fire. Could be true could be fake. Only Coke knows. 

Guest John kl top
10 hours ago, Guest Oldtimer said:

I used to book him too but recently I noticed he keeps getting thinner and has some cough but I didn’t think he could have hiv. Wow..if he does, thats very irresponsible of him to continue working as a mb.  

Thinner = ice 

cough = sick 

coke = hiv 

3 hours ago, Guest John kl top said:

Thinner = ice 

cough = sick 

coke = hiv 

It’s understood when visit mbs the risk is always higher to get diseases as they have so many different types of customers. Places like Fresh tmn desa has a higher risk because that place itself is so dirty, mattresses full of bedbugs, rubbish at the back bathroom not cleared, the mbs take drugs and do bareback if the price is right.

Guest Guest Wallace
2 hours ago, Guest Scaryjoe said:

Yes, was there two days back and that place is really dirty. So diffen from fresh cheras. And the mbs look sick at fresh tmn desa compared to fresh cheras. 

I m surprised you said that because Fresh Taman Desa just changed the reception counter and the carpets 2 weeks ago. They even provide shoe rack to place the shoes. Wondering where are you going 2 days ago...or you basically have a dream...

Guest Guest
On 4/10/2019 at 3:52 PM, Guest Klboy said:

Coke is hiv+?? Omg... he is one of my regular mb at fresh2 

No wonder Coke looks thinner this time. But if he is on meds it should be ok right?

Guest Seventeen
32 minutes ago, ct2005 said:

Nope. Unless, you want to get other strains of HIV or the STD packages.

There are other strains of hiv? Means another person hiv is different from Coke hiv? I thought hiv are all the same

Guest Bottom
4 hours ago, Guest Bbboy said:

fresh2 dont know how to massage  except for Popular. The mbs there just press here and press there. Their main purpose is to offer sex and demand a lot

Pay for sex and get free HIV!! Lol

Guest Bottom
On 4/12/2019 at 8:05 PM, Guest Bbboy said:

fresh2 dont know how to massage  except for Popular. The mbs there just press here and press there. Their main purpose is to offer sex and demand a lot

Last time Coke can massage good too. Now he long time in Malaysia he lazy, want massage quick and do sex only.! No wonder he have Hiv!!

Guest Bbboy
2 hours ago, vik32 said:

What place is this?

Bbboy same row as fresh tmn desa. Cleaner environment and better boys. At least no hiv mb like Coke fresh tmn desa

Guest Confirmed

My regular mb confirmed that Coke is indeed hiv+ becos he saw the medicine for hiv people in his bag and that the report saying otherwise  can easily be faked. You just pay money. I do think it could be true because last time Coke and me also barebacked. So if he can do bareback with me I’m sure he can do bareback to others. 

Guest chi-dude
1 hour ago, Guest Confirmed said:

My regular mb confirmed that Coke is indeed hiv+ becos he saw the medicine for hiv people in his bag and that the report saying otherwise  can easily be faked. You just pay money. I do think it could be true because last time Coke and me also barebacked. So if he can do bareback with me I’m sure he can do bareback to others. 

So you are HIV+ too?

Guest Confirmed
2 hours ago, Guest chi-dude said:

So you are HIV+ too?

Last check no. Next check will be anothrr 4 months. But I think Coke got hiv recently. So those who bareback with him better go check

Guest Scaryjoe
21 hours ago, Guest Confirmed said:

Last check no. Next check will be anothrr 4 months. But I think Coke got hiv recently. So those who bareback with him better go check

I wonder how many mbs at fresh2 tmn desa is infected with hiv or stds. Recently confirmed Coke but what about the other mbs? Maybe its due to bad management at the center to allow infected mbs to work. We dont hear any stories about Bbboy or Sempurna with hiv or other skin related  mbs. 

Guest Bottom
4 hours ago, Jamestaylor said:

Tried him before few years back. From Myanmar and very friendly person. Body not that defined but has a big dick about 7”. Good for size queens HaHa. On another note, tried booking Sunny twice but each time the PIC say busy. So he recommended Coke. From the photo he look hot but in real he was not. He was much much more smaller in height and thinner without any definition. Massage was ok. Not much of a talker. And sex was just that, rather mechanical. Since I took b2b, he wanted 100 for fj. One thing that suprised and made me uncomfortable though was that he was willing to bb. From Vietnam. 

You no scare him hiv+? Many person say him is hiv+

Guest chi-dude
39 minutes ago, Shay said:

this is the thread to post review for Malaysia masseur? 

No, this is the thread to post bitchy and unnecessary comments about anybody!

Guest Bottom
2 hours ago, Jamestaylor said:

Who has hiv?

Coke fresh tmn desa got HIV. You still dare go there place.Police will also go soon as many report make at fresh tmn desa

Guest From coke
On 4/21/2019 at 6:14 PM, Guest Bottom said:

You no scare him hiv+? Many person say him is hiv+

Why do you always like to say that coke has hiv?You just like to listen to what others say, why not come out?Any topic can be joking, can the topic of AIDS be a joke?Please ask someone who says that people who have AIDS, please come out and say face to face.. Don’t spread it on the Internet, it will bring more harm to people.You guys are paying for a relaxing massage instead of giving money to AIDS. Coke has no AIDS. Why are you rumored?They are people, you are also people.. Why do you want to hurt coke?If you don't believe it, you can come out and see the result of co ke's body check.Don't upload the stream again, coke is also looking for money.. You said that he has AIDS, then I want to greet, who has given the coke reception? Have you got AIDS?If there is no AIDS, please stop talking about coke.I hope that anyone who says that coke has AIDS, God will see how you treat a person.I hope you can understand the feelings of coke, don't make a topic that hurts coke.thank you all

Guest chi-dude
47 minutes ago, Guest From coke said:

Why do you always like to say that coke has hiv?You just like to listen to what others say, why not come out?Any topic can be joking, can the topic of AIDS be a joke?Please ask someone who says that people who have AIDS, please come out and say face to face.. Don’t spread it on the Internet, it will bring more harm to people.You guys are paying for a relaxing massage instead of giving money to AIDS. Coke has no AIDS. Why are you rumored?They are people, you are also people.. Why do you want to hurt coke?If you don't believe it, you can come out and see the result of co ke's body check.Don't upload the stream again, coke is also looking for money.. You said that he has AIDS, then I want to greet, who has given the coke reception? Have you got AIDS?If there is no AIDS, please stop talking about coke.I hope that anyone who says that coke has AIDS, God will see how you treat a person.I hope you can understand the feelings of coke, don't make a topic that hurts coke.thank you all

Coke don’t have AIDS. He only have HIV. Not the same. How do you know he is not hiv? Just from what he inform you I'm sure. I can also tell you the Queen is my mother. What report? The report has no name and no particulars saying it is from Coke. Anything can be fake too. Remember, there is no smoke without fire. If Coke is not hiv then why are some mbs working there say he is? Jealousy? Coke is not top mb there, so no need to be jealous of him right? Even if he is hiv, so what as long as  use protection then there is no problem.  But it is known that Coke can bareback with his regulars so thats why he contracted hiv.

Guest from coke
26 minutes ago, Guest chi-dude said:

Coke don’t have AIDS. He only have HIV. Not the same. How do you know he is not hiv? Just from what he inform you I'm sure. I can also tell you the Queen is my mother. What report? The report has no name and no particulars saying it is from Coke. Anything can be fake too. Remember, there is no smoke without fire. If Coke is not hiv then why are some mbs working there say he is? Jealousy? Coke is not top mb there, so no need to be jealous of him right? Even if he is hiv, so what as long as  use protection then there is no problem.  But it is known that Coke can bareback with his regulars so thats why he contracted hiv.

Because me is coke friend,why i dont know anythings?why your 100% coke have hiv??got body check report oso have hiv?you tell me,if you no like please come out we meet i let you see the original report..if your come out do mb you give people say have hiv you how ?? Sure no like,he oso come from malaysia find money and working only..why u all want say he got hiv?? If you scare have hiv please you do go find mb..sit at house enought..i know ur all sure not believe,if no believe please come nearby taman desa,we go one more time body check..if 100% not hiv u how??

Guest chi-dude
5 minutes ago, Guest from coke said:

Because me is coke friend,why i dont know anythings?why your 100% coke have hiv??got body check report oso have hiv?you tell me,if you no like please come out we meet i let you see the original report..if your come out do mb you give people say have hiv you how ?? Sure no like,he oso come from malaysia find money and working only..why u all want say he got hiv?? If you scare have hiv please you do go find mb..sit at house enought..i know ur all sure not believe,if no believe please come nearby taman desa,we go one more time body check..if 100% not hiv u how??

Very difficult to understand your English. You also come here earn money please learn speak English more. You Vietnam too right? Can use google translate. Report can fake. Coke bareback so if he is hiv is not a suprise...!

Guest from coke
2 minutes ago, Guest chi-dude said:

Very difficult to understand your English. You also come here earn money please learn speak English more. You Vietnam too right? Can use google translate. Report can fake. Coke bareback so if he is hiv is not a suprise...!

Yeah, my English is not good and you need to manage it? Now I am talking about the hiv problem. You are saying that the coke has hiv.. It is your question. Where does the coke work for you to approve? If the coke has hiv, do you think the fresh2 boss will still leave him in fresh2 work? Are you having problems with your mind or are you sick and have no money to see a doctor?

Guest from coke
8 minutes ago, Guest chi-dude said:

If you are not satisfied, please put the address... I will see you, please don't say that the coke has hiv.. The temper has a patience. If you have the ability, send the address. Don't spread it on the Internet. It’s easier to meet up. Don’t be timid.

Guest from coke
11 minutes ago, Guest chi-dude said:

When you say that someone else has HIV, please consider it clearly. If you are a masseur, you tell people what you think about HIV. Coke can prove that there is no HIV, you have been on the web page.. Why don't you dare to come out?

Guest chi-dude
8 minutes ago, Guest from coke said:

Yeah, my English is not good and you need to manage it? Now I am talking about the hiv problem. You are saying that the coke has hiv.. It is your question. Where does the coke work for you to approve? If the coke has hiv, do you think the fresh2 boss will still leave him in fresh2 work? Are you having problems with your mind or are you sick and have no money to see a doctor?

How can the fresh2 boss know Coke is hiv or not? Like said, the report can be faked. If you are hiv, you dare tell people? Of course not right. 

Guest Bottom
7 minutes ago, Guest from coke said:

If you are not satisfied, please put the address... I will see you, please don't say that the coke has hiv.. The temper has a patience. If you have the ability, send the address. Don't spread it on the Internet. It’s easier to meet up. Don’t be timid.

People are sharing here their experiences and thoughts. If no hiv then no need to worry. You want see me give massage? Lol! 

Guest chi-dude
13 minutes ago, Guest from coke said:

How long you working at fresh2? From Vietnam also? Maybe when I free time I come give you business ok. Now no water cannot shower. 

Guest from coke
3 minutes ago, Guest Bottom said:

People are sharing here their experiences and thoughts. If no hiv then no need to worry. You want see me give massage? Lol! 

Do you understand the problem? You always say that people have HIV. Do you think that coke will have a good time? Coke is a person, you are also people.. Why don't you think about people's feelings. I am not nervous, just feel unhappy

Guest Wallace
2 minutes ago, Guest from coke said:

Do you understand the problem? You always say that people have HIV. Do you think that coke will have a good time? Coke is a person, you are also people.. Why don't you think about people's feelings. I am not nervous, just feel unhappy

I think the possibility of coke being hiv is possible becuz during our session last year he never offer to wear condom. He wanted to fuck bb but of course cannot because coke is money boy and the risks is high.

Guest chi-dude
5 minutes ago, Guest from coke said:

Not happy go look for customers. Or you also hiv? Lol..

Guest Fresh
11 minutes ago, Guest from coke said:

I know you! You the other vietnam fella name is Daniel !! Protector of Coke and Pepsi. Ice Lemon Tea can you help too?

Guest Guess
8 hours ago, Guest Usually said:

Immigration raids will check passports or work permits of workers and check your id. Narcotics will check id and if suspect you are a drug user will bring you for urine test.  Both times your details will be recorded.  Not worth the hassle. Just avoid going to hot places for the moment. 

I hoped the vietnsm mgr get caught becuz he the drug uzer therr.He take ice an somtines he sell too the mbs

Guest from coke
35 minutes ago, Guest chi-dude said:

How long you working at fresh2? From Vietnam also? Maybe when I free time I come give you business ok. Now no water cannot shower. 

I am Chinese, how?

Guest from coke
27 minutes ago, Guest chi-dude said:

Not happy go look for customers. Or you also hiv? Lol..

I am Chinese, how?

I got HIV??

i give you one more time say..!!!!

Guest from coke
20 minutes ago, Guest Fresh said:

I know you! You the other vietnam fella name is Daniel !! Protector of Coke and Pepsi. Ice Lemon Tea can you help too?

So? 

Guest chi-dude
1 minute ago, Guest from coke said:

I am Chinese, how?

I got HIV??

i give you one more time say..!!!!

Vietnam also Chinese? Ok I say one more time... you also got HIV?? 

Guest Daniel
4 minutes ago, Guest chi-dude said:

Vietnam also Chinese? Ok I say one more time... you also got HIV?? 

Vietnam is vietnam

chinese is chinese 

you know?

i’m have HIV? Please come out talk with me..i want see you say with me..can you come out talk with me?what is HIV? Taman desa 99speedmart meet want? 11:30pm if you no come,don’t say me have HIV thanks

Guest from coke
1 minute ago, StraightMarriedGuy said:

Sounds like a fake rumours 

i wouldn’t not and choose not to believe anything coming out from guest 1.2.3.4.5 post 

its seems like pathetic keyboard warrior making up fake news 

Hi

I just don't like people saying it has questions about HIV..

Guest chi-dude
3 minutes ago, Guest Daniel said:

Vietnam is vietnam

chinese is chinese 

you know?

i’m have HIV? Please come out talk with me..i want see you say with me..can you come out talk with me?what is HIV? Taman desa 99speedmart meet want? 11:30pm if you no come,don’t say me have HIV thanks

See me and give massage? Go complain at tt1065 . There also many people say Coke is hiv. Not only here people say...

• G_M changed the title to Flaming post by Malaysian Guest in Kuala Lumpur ( Malaysia ) - Massage
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.