Male HQ

Flaming post by Malaysian Guest in Kuala Lumpur ( Malaysia ) - Massage

Guest Fresh

Guest daniel
Just now, Guest chi-dude said:

Why are you using guest here? You already registered use your name. 

This is what account I like to use for the account, what do you do with you?

Guest daniel
3 minutes ago, Guest chi-dude said:

See me and give massage? Go complain at tt1065 . There also many people say Coke is hiv. Not only here people say...

Come see me, I will give you a great massage.. Do you want to come? I am waiting for you at 11:30pm.

Guest chi-dude
2 minutes ago, Guest daniel said:

Come see me, I will give you a great massage.. Do you want to come? I am waiting for you at 11:30pm.

Now you admit you are also mb right? Just now say chinese is coke friend. You can lie about this sure you can lie coke is negative also!!

Guest chi-dude
1 minute ago, Guest daniel said:

All of you are saying that coke has hiv, too much explanation will make you think more.. Only God and Tufo can witness

Tau fu fa? Go scold the people at tt1065. Dont only make your point here. 

Guest Daniel
4 minutes ago, Guest chi-dude said:

Now you admit you are also mb right? Just now say chinese is coke friend. You can lie about this sure you can lie coke is negative also!!

Haha,if u scare come out you just say,,don’t at here talk many..

Guest Daniel
5 minutes ago, Guest chi-dude said:

5 minutes ago, Guest chi-dude said:

Don’t dare to come face to face me, don’t say more

Guest Daniel
9 minutes ago, Guest chi-dude said:

Do at here be sok chun..

sok chun dont talk many,just come out meet

Guest chi-dude
3 minutes ago, Guest Daniel said:

Do at here be sok chun..

sok chun dont talk many,just come out meet

Dont talk vietnam here. Cannot understand... 

Guest chi-dude
1 minute ago, Guest daniel said:

Sok chun is vietnam?

sok chun ialah cakap u tidak lancau..faham?

What language is that? Sure you google translate properly? Coke do bareback so the possibilities he might be hiv is there. Anyway, this  was started by another mb at tt1065 and continued here. You go look for the thread there and make noise. 

Guest Daniel
1 minute ago, Guest chi-dude said:

What language is that? Sure you google translate properly? Coke do bareback so the possibilities he might be hiv is there. Anyway, this  was started by another mb at tt1065 and continued here. You go look for the thread there and make noise. 

If u not understand,is ur problum..

bcuz is u very stupid..

Guest chi-dude
1 minute ago, Guest Daniel said:

If u not understand,is ur problum..

bcuz is u very stupid..

Yes becuz I never learn vietnamese. No customers today? So free can chat here?

Guest daniel
4 minutes ago, Guest chi-dude said:

Yes becuz I never learn vietnamese. No customers today? So free can chat here?

I feel like talking to someone with a mental problem, whatever you say. God knows everything.

Guest chi-dude
Just now, Guest daniel said:

I feel like talking to someone with a mental problem, whatever you say. God knows everything.

Ok that’s good. So how is business lately? The water cut got affect your business?

Guest Fresh
2 hours ago, Guest from coke said:

Because me is coke friend,why i dont know anythings?why your 100% coke have hiv??got body check report oso have hiv?you tell me,if you no like please come out we meet i let you see the original report..if your come out do mb you give people say have hiv you how ?? Sure no like,he oso come from malaysia find money and working only..why u all want say he got hiv?? If you scare have hiv please you do go find mb..sit at house enought..i know ur all sure not believe,if no believe please come nearby taman desa,we go one more time body check..if 100% not hiv u how??

You bb with coke too? Many say he bb so he has or no has is not important. Important is later he will have if still bb

Guest Fresh2
19 hours ago, Guest Usually said:

Immigration raids will check passports or work permits of workers and check your id. Narcotics will check id and if suspect you are a drug user will bring you for urine test.  Both times your details will be recorded.  Not worth the hassle. Just avoid going to hot places for the moment. 

the Vn mgr will be the 1st to be caught becuz always take Ice, and he sell to the mbs 

Guest Daniel
1 hour ago, Guest Fresh2 said:

the Vn mgr will be the 1st to be caught becuz always take Ice, and he sell to the mbs 

Agree on this comment.  My friend worked there say he smoke ice every night... 

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, danielwu said:

I believe restrict “guest” to leave a comment or force everyone to register before leaving a comment is a better solution. Thanks.

The moderator sure won't lick this thread. After all, he also shiok shiok to read what!!!!

Guest Bottom
40 minutes ago, firstimepassion said:

Hello friends....after reading all thats being posted, i was wondering if its safe to go to OTOT OTOT this  coming sunday evening....between im new here.

Should not be a problem. I think the authorities targeting massage parlour like fresh2 because quite a few reports made.

Guest bottom
1 hour ago, firstimepassion said:

Hello friends....after reading all thats being posted, i was wondering if its safe to go to OTOT OTOT this  coming sunday evening....between im new here.

dont take the risk...esp foreigner like you can easily get in trouble....

On 4/24/2019 at 3:34 AM, Raja Syiok said:

Coz I’m pure bot... I thought that would be obvious... lol...

Haha rm100 for sucking a semi hard cock, tiring leh, and the fake cum action startled me, i thought he had a stroke for 3 seconds, then he just left for the shower... haha

Please do not reply on my behalf re: first entry.  You do not know me , much less my sexual preferences.  My personal information is for me and only me to know  and share .  Cheers

Guest Hello stupid
21 minutes ago, sticky rice said:

Please do not reply on my behalf re: first entry.  You do not know me , much less my sexual preferences.  My personal information is for me and only me to know  and share .  Cheers

He was not talking about you. He was sharing his time with the two banglas where he paid 100. You think you famous everyone talk about you???

Guest Seventeen
3 hours ago, Guest Daniel said:

You no say Coke hiv ok! I no like !

but could it be true even the chinese website say the same thing coke is hiv 

Guest Daniel
1 hour ago, Guest Seventeen said:

Coke have hiv you no need know. Know only he come here make money go back Vietnam!! No need tell and he and you also people. 

13 hours ago, Guest Fresh2 said:

12 hours ago, Guest Daniel said:

Agree on this comment.  My friend worked there say he smoke ice every night... 

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

The moderator sure won't lick this thread. After all, he also shiok shiok to read what!!!!

10 hours ago, Guest Bottom said:

Should not be a problem. I think the authorities targeting massage parlour like fresh2 because quite a few reports made.

9 hours ago, Guest Daniel said:

You no say Coke hiv ok! I no like !

5 hours ago, Guest Seventeen said:

All the above post by Guest are the same person with the same IP Address who post and reply to give the impression that it from different person.

I am certain that he must had got or didn't get something from the person and now holds a grudge and is trying to destroy the person. 

Members please take everything the guest post with a pinch of salt.

• G_M changed the title to Flaming post by Malaysian Guest inKuala Lumpur ( Malaysia ) - Massage
Guest Mental
23 hours ago, G_M said:

All the above post by Guest are the same person with the same IP Address who post and reply to give the impression that it from different person.

I am certain that he must had got or didn't get something from the person and now holds a grudge and is trying to destroy the person. 

Members please take everything the guest post with a pinch of salt.

I believe he has mental illness that he himself does not aware of. Get your brain checked asap dude!

Guest delete

Actually such complete threads should be deleted out of Blowing Wind, because in my personal opinion Blowing Wind should not condone if other people allege if others have such illnesses like HIV.

Any such allegations should be deleted away.

It is very easy to find the person involved on the internet with picture and address where to locate.

This is online defamation.

I m quite certain the guy who posted all the allegations is not even a disgruntled customer but a competitor or the owner of a competing establishment.

Anyway, Blowing Wind should have just complete deleted the thread to safeguard the privacy of some other person.

Would anybody want if others repeatedly post that you have HIV?

• G_M changed the title to Flaming post by Malaysian Guest in Kuala Lumpur ( Malaysia ) - Massage
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Dicky

Used to booking BOY(last time formerly known as COKE) at fresh tmn desa regularly last time and everytime it was a good experience. But recently I feel his services is not as good as before. His massage is not consistent and the extras seems automatic. Would like to try someone else but afraid the services might not be good. Any good suggestions? Prefer nearby tmn desa area. Thanks 

Guest Guest
9 hours ago, G_M said:

To the guest account who keeps posting about a masseur having HIV, 

Since you like to post as guest to defame others, your current member account (Mxxvxxxxxxxn) will be banned.

Should you continue to use guest account to defame others in our forum, we reserved the rights to share your IP and your personal details to the relevant authorities should you be prosecuted.

We don't care what grievances you had with the masseur, etc.  Do NOT make use of our forum to spread your hate.

Now, Fuck off from this forum!

Close this thread lah!!!!

Guest Sangapjekeje
On 5/14/2019 at 12:49 PM, Sudu said:

Nope. Unless he photoshopped all of his photos on ig and ig stories/video as well, the pic is real.

Do you mind share his ig?

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, G_M said:

Why should I closed the thread just because you said so?

Jadi, jangan bising bising kat sini! Penakut mcam tikus!

Guest Guest Randkm
7 hours ago, Aikuchi said:

I see that you're acting the same way (both in noise and cowardice). 
You continue to post in response just to aggravate, and get a reaction under an unregistered account that keeps you at arms length and unaccountable for your words/posts. 

Also responding in another language seems to be your way of proving you come from a "common" background, and disassociation from the rest of the members. Perhaps you believe that the use of another language will give you some measure of impunity or victimhood. Then again, the internet already provides every participant with a sense of anonymity.

This will be my only response to you, so I hope you can restrain your wit. Doing otherwise would make you come across as  ... "kurang ajar", and that would be a shame.

To the moderator, 

If i am out of line, or have engaged unnecessarily, please remove my post. I will understand if I should have refrained from escalating things. I appreciate the information and the contributing members of this thread even if I myself have not been much of a contributor. I hope the community here continues to flourish, and provide their valued opinion and experiences.

The perfect guy doesn't exi-

But seriously thou, thank you for being well mannered. Some people just wanna see the world burn 

Guest Guest

I am the person who said Coke was suspected to be hiv in this forum. When I shared this news it was with no malice towards the masseur. As mentioned hiv is not a death sentence and people can live a long life with medication provided. His colleague was the one who told me when I mentioned that Coke lost weight and look haggard. That was when he said Coke was hiv and now he has to go back more often to his country to get his medication instead of staying longer like previously. As I also mentioned that with safe sex there is no need to worry about the disease being transmitted. Some other guests decided to stir the pot and make it into the issue it is now adding their own spices and ingredients. That’s all I want to say in this matter.

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I am the person who said Coke was suspected to be hiv in this forum. When I shared this news it was with no malice towards the masseur. As mentioned hiv is not a death sentence and people can live a long life with medication provided. His colleague was the one who told me when I mentioned that Coke lost weight and look haggard. That was when he said Coke was hiv and now he has to go back more often to his country to get his medication instead of staying longer like previously. As I also mentioned that with safe sex there is no need to worry about the disease being transmitted. Some other guests decided to stir the pot and make it into the issue it is now adding their own spices and ingredients. That’s all I want to say in this matter.

Shut the fuck off la basket 

Guest Guest
22 minutes ago, sky78 said:

Shut the fuck off la basket 

You forgot to take your medication kah? Like Guest say, take your medicine and you will live longer. 

Guest Thumbs Up
16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I applaud ur boldness and honesty. Well done for sharing. You indeed are concern for people’s welfare and afraid that HIV spread to others. Only selfish people will try to shut or degrade your braveness. It’s only selfless people like u that saves many from the death dealing disease. Ur sincerity n honesty is well said. So whoever is out there trying to discredit u; they feel guilty n shameful n want oths to suffer the same consequences! I cursed u selfish ppl. 

Guest defamatory remarks
On 5/23/2019 at 3:04 PM, Guest Guest said:

I am the person who said  was suspected to be hiv in this forum. When I shared this news it was with no malice towards the masseur. As mentioned hiv is not a death sentence and people can live a long life with medication provided. His colleague was the one who told me when I mentioned that lost weight and look haggard. That was when he said  was hiv and now he has to go back more often to his country to get his medication instead of staying longer like previously. As I also mentioned that with safe sex there is no need to worry about the disease being transmitted. Some other guests decided to stir the pot and make it into the issue it is now adding their own spices and ingredients. That’s all I want to say in this matter.

The problem is that your remarks are defamatory to this person. We don't need to hear your justification why you post either.

Why do you need to run this fight against one person?

We all can sense why you run this show, but you still have no right to do so.

You did not present any first hand evidence that the guy is positive. What you received is mere hearsay from a colleague of this massage guy (at least you claim this) but nothing else. Loosing weight and looking "haggard" is not evidence too, many other causes can lead to weight loss.  The colleague maybe doesn't like him, because the other masseur is more attractive and pulls more customers and comes up with this silly thing, if you ever had heard it from a colleague of the massage guy anyway.

Unless you have seen a test result on this guy's HIV status, we do not condone to call someone else having HIV with no first hand evidence.

Even after being scolded by the Moderators you keep on posting defamatory remarks against the masseur.

I personally assume that you had unprotected sex with this guy and you yourself are now positive. And this is why you are putting up these annoying 1000 posts about one massage guy who you eventually think he infected you.

With no evidence on hand, you are playing a foul play against a maybe innocent party.

You seem not being able to learn your lesson after so much action from the Moderators. Probably it is the best to simply report you to the authorities.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.