Male HQ

Is it wrong to have fun with married man? Will you avoid it?

Guest Gay Samaritan
10 minutes ago, LoveExecCEO said:

Don't avoid.  We are helping them to fill the void they so lack in their married life inorder to help them salvage their marriage.  WE ARE DOING A GOOD DEED!!

46 minutes ago, LoveExecCEO said:

If u r second-guessing ur decision, then usually its not a good decision... 

is ur conscience questioning u (if it already happened) ? — if yes, then maybe u should not repeat... 

anyways, what kind of answer u were hoping for?  if the (majority) votes happened to be different from ur intention, would the result somehow affect ur decision in any ways? 

Guest sggay
1 hour ago, LoveExecCEO said:

to answer your questions first, i dun think its wrong and i will not avoid it.

but i will not actively seek married men or proactively try to 'seduce' them.

but if they initiate first or both parties are willing, then its fine with me.

also NSA of course.

1 hour ago, Guest Gay Samaritan said:

Don't avoid.  We are helping them to fill the void they so lack in their married life inorder to help them salvage their marriage.  WE ARE DOING A GOOD DEED!!

I agree, if the married man approaches one in an anonymous place like a sauna to satisfy his urges.

But a gay should never take the initiative to seduce a man who seems to be happily married to his wife.

Yes and yes.

I fear karma and I do not want retribution.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest BoyScout
2 hours ago, gaysluttyme said:

Married here, thinks its ok. wife pregnant no sex, just an alternative, as long its discrete.

Wife pregnant?  Looks like so many fathers-to-be are roaming in the gay sauna. LOL

6 minutes ago, gaysluttyme said:

Married  or not, men are men...needs are needs

Straight or not, Wrong is wrong, Cheating is cheating.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Lust not love
11 hours ago, LoveExecCEO said:

Just make very sure you don't fall in love with them, at all costs. That's the tough part for some gays. They want more, and go on a destructive path. 

Guest Gay Samaritan

Their wife would prefer them to fuck another man than to fuck another girl   Girl will ruin their marriage, gay will not, which is why we are created for that purposes to fill the void.  Unfortunately, certain segment of anti-gay straight people just didn't understand the goodness of gay people.  

Guest Woo
1 hour ago, gaysluttyme said:

I know  friends who are colleagues and husbands and friends of each other, both husbands fucked each other , and travel for work together, both couple good friends...husbands getting fucked

Wow that’s something new to me. How you know? You join them? Dun think they will reveal easily.

I only heard of married men colleagues travel for work together and look for whores together overseas. Lol.

depends, case-by-case basis. i respect them for being married, but cannot respect them if they are neglecting their duties and responsibilities to seek guys out for release.

so how hot he is,  is a secondary factor. if there is a lot of deception involved, tricks, lies and manipulation, I won't touch him at all.

i still place importance on their marriage, because it implicates the lives of others, the wife, children etc. this is the part I cannot ignore with married men.

i do believe in Karma, but i also believe in Truth and Honesty, so if the guy is truthful and upfront with me, I am ok with helping him with his needs. 

there was a guy whose marriage was on the rocks and everyone was unhappy. we met when he was just casually having sex to escape his pain, sometimes even openly cruising just to hurt the wife. 

he was so broken, and what was even sadder is that none of the other guys who he had fun with even cared or bothered, just wanted his dick.

they used him, and he used them. all the while both parties convinced themselves, "no harm done".

even before we were intimate, i took a long time to listen to his problems, and only after much heart to heart, we had fun twice.

he felt release that was more than physical, because in truth, he just wanted to be seen, and heard, after many years of hiding from himself.

eventually, he left his wife, got some custody of the kids and went on to pick up the pieces of his life, but at least he has his freedom, a clean conscience and a fresh start.

life is like this, full of grays not black and white. in the end, it is the intention that we carry into the interaction.

we can play a part in helping or in creating more pain/suffering. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Avoid ons, NSA, promiscuity etc.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

I don't think it's cheating.

I'm a married too. Sometimes wife temper come is damn annoying and spoil my mood so just thought of find guys.

I also have some fantasies that cannot be fulfilled by my wife like you know...deepthroat / facefuck a dick. (Well I did that with a dildo I bought for my wife).

So ya thanks a lot for the vibrant community here. Keep doing what you do (fucking) and lets all enjoy it.

23 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

I know of a fair number of closet married gay men. They want something different. They promised their wives they won’t have sex with girls but they never promised they won’t have Sex with guys. So they are not lying! No karma! 

What you write has logic.

I am not a Buddhist but I have some ideas about karma.  For bad karma to exist it should be required that the individual FEELS that he does something wrong.  If the guys' consciences are clear then there should be nothing to trigger bad karma.  But it can get more complicated.  If their wives find out, a lot of victimization can happen, consequence of the acts of the guys. Will the bad karma come retrospectively, consequence of the outcome of the acts?   In human laws (in the US) if a person assaults someone and causes injuries, he is charged with aggravated assault.  If the other person dies from the injuries, the charges are upgraded to murder.  is it the same with karma?  How does intention and consequences of the acts play in the computation of karma?   I wish some expert could clarify this.

3 hours ago, transmissionsm said:

I don't think it's cheating.

I'm a married too. Sometimes wife temper come is damn annoying and spoil my mood so just thought of find guys.

I also have some fantasies that cannot be fulfilled by my wife like you know...deepthroat / facefuck a dick. (Well I did that with a dildo I bought for my wife).

So ya thanks a lot for the vibrant community here. Keep doing what you do (fucking) and lets all enjoy it.

may i know what not get some fun w women (get to a pub etc) instead?

5 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Sometimes eating too much meat, you need to eat some veg and fruits. A tiger also need to understand how a goat feels right? 

got your point but  a lady at the pub or prostitute den could be entirely diff from the one at your house mah

even wagyu beef has diff grade and come from diff ctries too , pork too  - diff breed

Guest Guest

How can you tell that the men whom you met or will meet are married? They have some kind of "I am already taken/married" face? Or they accidentally leaked out some info regarding their family (e.g. spouse, kids, in laws etc.)?

27 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Someone told me: I am married

i told him: so what?

as if you are married, you have no dick!

frankly, gays and married guys are all the same, one dick Two balls, so what! Dare to play then dare to bear the consequences! 

U sure still have your dick, but where's your responsibility and commitment?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

I think we should agree on this.

If u are seeking a monogamous relationship, having fun other than yr regular partner is wrong, regardless whether the other party is married or wrong.

If u are seeking No string attached fun, then again it doesn't matter whether the other party is married, single, straight , bi or gay as long as it is consensual.

Guest HiddenValues

I think married men who cheat behind their wives' backs should be avoided (provided you know they are married). I don't want to potentially have a part to play in a marriage gone wrong - the lives of their wife & children can be drastically affected. Even if they may not have intentions to leave their wife/family, if their cheating ways are discovered, it is likely the wife will file for divorce. 

Married men who have an open relationship with their wives are different. This is probably really rare though. 

Some people argue that as long as both parties agree to NSA that it should be fine. But what if the situation happens to you? Would you be ok with your BF cheating behind your back? Would you cheat on your BF and argue that it's just harmless fun between two consenting adults? Again, if you are in an open relationship then it's fine. But if one party is not, then I think it is wise to reign in one's lust and do the right thing. 

take it from a divorce guy like me.. i played the fields even though i was married. cheated on her during our cruise trip, i banged the masseur in the massage parlor pretended nothing happpened thru out the trip.. then i was seen going out with a female pinoy friend in public and that to her as a woman was betrayal.. not on bed, not holding hands.. instant karma judgement.

you wanna cheat, bear the consequences. that's all. 

If you don't want someone to cheat on you then you don't cheat on your significant other...

If something is wrong with the relationship, all I can say is to talk about it and then going towards a common goal.

As much as possible I don't think it's good to enter someone's marriage to have sex.

(He should be sorting out his own relationship issues before roping in someone else to be the scapegoat of his failed marriage - taking not that I am not entirely blaming either the husband or the wife)

I can only see it as a sympathy f**k if the married guy beg you for it and he tell you about how bad his marriage is.

(then again, same thing if it is that bad then maybe it's time for the talk, not for you and him about sex, but for him and his wife about their marriage)

Speaking loudly, suffers softly. Smiles so wide, cuts unseen inside.

Bitin' the bullet, but never kick the bucket.

just to make it clear, not all marriages ends with happily ever after. Yes, there was the courtship, there was the honeymoon.. there after, behind close doors.. no one knows about it.. the verbal fights day in day out. one person is not working, one person becomes the main breadwinner, then came the pressure of she comparing u to her sisters' husbands.. husbands who are raking income of S$4k and above, bringing their wives for holiday every now & then.. when one cannot make that expectations.. fights happen.. its so scary that either one party wants to stay away from home after work. rather play the fields than go home to escape the pain & face realism. guess what happens.. someone woman comes along.. all naive, sweet, and nice, caring & understanding.. bam!! u didn't lay the girl, u didn't hold her hands.. u merely goes out with her, paid for her expanses..she found out, she goes hysterical..  divorce papers served the next day. 

I don't know how gay couples work that issues.. but if one of u is gay, that bloke is married & bi.. u've to face the aftermath of being hunted down as the no.3 and see the aftermath of PTSD which the married guy will definitely go thru.. will u then as a gay person stick to the guy when he goes down in shame & guilt..?? the world is round, karma or no karma.. ask urself.. are u ready..??

6 minutes ago, Zackling said:

just to make it clear, not all marriages ends with happily ever after. Yes, there was the courtship, there was the honeymoon.. there after, behind close doors.. no one knows about it.. the verbal fights day in day out. one person is not working, one person becomes the main breadwinner, then came the pressure of she comparing u to her sisters' husbands.. husbands who are raking income of S$4k and above, bringing their wives for holiday every now & then.. when one cannot make that expectations.. fights happen.. its so scary that either one party wants to stay away from home after work. rather play the fields than go home to escape the pain & face realism. guess what happens.. someone woman comes along.. all naive, sweet, and nice, caring & understanding.. bam!! u didn't lay the girl, u didn't hold her hands.. u merely goes out with her, paid for her expanses..she found out, she goes hysterical..  divorce papers served the next day. 

I don't know how gay couples work that issues.. but if one of u is gay, that bloke is married & bi.. u've to face the aftermath of being hunted down as the no.3 and see the aftermath of PTSD which the married guy will definitely go thru.. will u then as a gay person stick to the guy when he goes down in shame & guilt..?? the world is round, karma or no karma.. ask urself.. are u ready..??

I think comparing significant other to other people's significant other is bad and something I will not to do my own partner. If I compare you so much then why I "marry" you in the first place.

I think asking for holidays every now and then if I know that both of us cannot afford is a very stupid thing to do, once in a while go eat something nice at any restaurant at a mall is enough for me.

I think if I find out the person I am with is Bi and he didn't tell me as one of the first things he should have told me when we meet then that is quite a lot of things to digest and decide over. IF he reveals that he is married then I guess I will just up and go because I think he should focus on his wife and not me. 

In both cases, whichever person I am, if I was on the suffering end I would be very sad, and I hope you have stopped feeling sad.

Speaking loudly, suffers softly. Smiles so wide, cuts unseen inside.

Bitin' the bullet, but never kick the bucket.

• 5 months later...

From the way I look at it, a man will cheat sooner or later.

And if a married man is going to cheat, would the wife rather have him cheating with another woman, or another man? If the married man is to cheat with another man, at least there won't be any babies born out of the wedlock that way. Furthermore, if the lost between a married couple, and the man seek solace in a gay relationship, at least the spouse may not feel that it was her fault in the first place. In fact, I think it'd be the gay who might feel offended with having to play with a cock which has landed in some pussy in the past. 

Do I get any applause for my creative argument here? :lol:

• G_M changed the title to Married Men & Guys with GF - When you have fun with a guy, do you consider it as infidelity?
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.