Male HQ

Is it wrong to have fun with married man? Will you avoid it?

Guest Making it Clear

It is wrong to have relationship with a married man.  It is NOT WRONG to have short term fun with straight man, ON CONDITION that you are clean and won't pass diseases to him.  

Yes if you are talking about religion, and in fact having sex to another man alone whether married or not is considered wrong. So i dont think having sex with a married man will make a difference. But if not religion i don't see anything bad about it as long as you don't steal him to his family, his health, money, time etc.

Met a married guy recently for some work relating. He's in his early 30s, good looking to me, fair with porcelain skin. Good shape though he never gym. He will be here whenever I called him. Maybe he's just giving me his best service as I'm his customer. The last few meet up, he would hug me and I kissed his cheek and neck. The first kiss, he said ai yoh but subsequent meet up, he just let me kiss when we have a
goodbye hug. :)

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Haolian

I have been w this married man for 5 years and I still love to suck his cock. He doesn'tije to do anything else except to laid back and get sucked in his cock and nipples. When I am horny enough I ask him to fuck me hard and he does but he said fucking pussies more shiok. Ass is just tightness and nothing else for him. 

Some days I do wonder if I am missing out other funs rom other guys by not straying from him. 

Guest Curious
1 hour ago, Guest Haolian said:

I have been w this married man for 5 years and I still love to suck his cock. He doesn'tije to do anything else except to laid back and get sucked in his cock and nipples. When I am horny enough I ask him to fuck me hard and he does but he said fucking pussies more shiok. Ass is just tightness and nothing else for him. 

Some days I do wonder if I am missing out other funs rom other guys by not straying from him. 

With condom? 

On 10/15/2019 at 4:05 PM, Guest Haolian said:

Sounds hot ... if u enjoyed what u did with him and are contented,  no harm continuing the way it is. That way u also stay monogamous and safe for both him and yourself. 

Take care. Cheers.

Guest My Sincere Confession

I have always love getting laid by Married Men.  I wanted to feel how their wife feel  in bed, since I can never be a woman, biologically speaking.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:54 PM, Guest My Sincere Confession said:

I have always love getting laid by Married Men.  I wanted to feel how their wife feel  in bed, since I can never be a woman, biologically speaking.

Some married men won’t tell you they are married until later or when you ask. They just want sex and maybe fulfill their fantasy of dating like a young man. 

I remember one married guy who banged me from behind and squeeze my pecs. Makes me wonder if he also squeezes his wife’s breasts during sex.

43 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

Some married men won’t tell you they are married until later or when you ask. They just want sex and maybe fulfill their fantasy of dating like a young man. 

I remember one married guy who banged me from behind and squeeze my pecs. Makes me wonder if he also squeezes his wife’s breasts during sex.

Am pretty sure he does that. Most str8 men do, no?

1 hour ago, repressednerd said:

Men’s pecs are firmer 

men’s moans are sexier- especially cute and fit tattoo bottom 

On 10/15/2019 at 4:05 PM, Guest Haolian said:

I used to bang a NUS undergrad who had a GF

His moans was exotic and arousing - sounds deeply enjoying and sounds like begging 

he was a kayak boater and has six pecs .. yummy 

28 minutes ago, Renewables said:

I used to bang a NUS undergrad who had a GF

His moans was exotic and arousing - sounds deeply enjoying and sounds like begging 

he was a kayak boater and has six pecs .. yummy 

Had or has?

I feel sorry for her.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

I love to fuck bi guy who is bi curioys or married men.Infact they can be better btm than a gay. I fuck few of them the way they act move and moan turns me on big time.I make sure they get best fuck rimming and fuck till their eyes flip turn white.Once you hit the g spot they not shy to express how good they felt.They can simply moan like no one business this when i turn them to underwear slut i make them lick sniff my sweaty jockstrap thong g string or swimming trunk.Kudos who pop or deflower married men or bi curious they must learn how it feel being a btm or get fuck.All the best guys stay healthy and happy hunting.

15 minutes ago, fetish69 said:

I make sure they get best fuck rimming and fuck till their eyes flip turn white.Once you hit the g spot they not shy to express how good they felt.They can simply moan like no one business this when i turn them to underwear slut i make them lick sniff my sweaty jockstrap thong g string or swimming trunk.Kudos who pop or deflower married men or bi curious they must learn how it feel being a btm or get fuck.All the best guys stay healthy and happy hunting.

Skilled talent ! 

Edited by Renewables

1 hour ago, fetish69 said:

I love to fuck bi guy who is bi curioys or married men.Infact they can be better btm than a gay. I fuck few of them the way they act move and moan turns me on big time.I make sure they get best fuck rimming and fuck till their eyes flip turn white.Once you hit the g spot they not shy to express how good they felt.They can simply moan like no one business this when i turn them to underwear slut i make them lick sniff my sweaty jockstrap thong g string or swimming trunk.Kudos who pop or deflower married men or bi curious they must learn how it feel being a btm or get fuck.All the best guys stay healthy and happy hunting.

To begin with, they are simply closeted bottoms.

I know of gays who stop having sex with their wives after having kids.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Have to admit, I m the sort of gay who avoid bi or married guys. Just the thought dick enter pussy makes my mood go lost.

Being a top my self many bi or married playing with guy are top, I know not all, some are bottom (probably just gay in denial). I avoided married guys. Just did not feel comfortable and thought what they do is not right, these married having a wife sitting at home.

My company made me go to Indonesia for a business trip somewhere March to June last year. I was in the nowhere in Java. I guy chat me up on the app.

I met him at my hotel in the evening. Manly, v shaped, tall, even slightly taller than me but my mood dropped once he said he is married. My first thought was: "Oh, damn, another top guy who just think can fuck and go." He noted my hesitations and dropped his pants quickly to save the moment. What I saw then, was a 7 1/2 incher thick cut rod in nice chocolate color.

He spoke very Javanese slang, didn't pick up all directly. I couldn't resist too long and found myself being stuffed with that nice tool. He was very romantic for a married guy, kissed me, sucked me and acted like a normal gay guy. While we shared the fun and I couldn't resist in tasting his gorgeous tool, he begged me to top him. It was hilarious. You penetrate and while pushing, still can play his nice tool or watching it. He was very sweet.

He somehow changed my view on married guys.

We spend some time after the fun cuddling and talking and probably if not in that city maybe not had married.

Lucky, I didn't send him home once I knew he is a married guy. But probably my experience will not be the same with other married guys. It was probably just an exception.

On 5/9/2019 at 5:29 PM, fitring said:

I have met plenty of married man. In fact, I am the one who out them when we met. They felt embarrased when I know they are married without telling me. 

I told them that it is fine. Plus we are all adult and we know the limits of it. 

NSA is fine but anything go further I have to consider. 

Depending what your perspective is in fucking with a married man. Right or wrong no one can ever do the judgement for you.

Only you yourself are the one who judge for yourself. 

Interesting! How can you tell...hmmm

Guest 脏子姨
On 10/13/2019 at 8:26 AM, Guest 莱斯特·谭 said:

已婚男人知道更多的性技巧。他们在床上很好

他们的阳具有老婆私处的味道,有时还有老婆的阴毛,很恶心

On 10/18/2019 at 12:24 AM, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

One of the most amazing feelings in the world is having someone fall in love with you who you thought you never had a chance with.

Agree to this. This is something standout.

• 3 weeks later...

Avoid???  I love married men and will actively seek them out.  Will not hesitate to bottom for any willing married man any time.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 4 weeks later...
Guest TheGoodDoctor

im currently into my straight colleague who is married for 2yrs. we developed special bond these past few weeks. well we haven’t done any sexual encounter yet but we’re mutually enjoying some flirty moments like touching hands, neck, shoulders discreetly lol. i think as long as i don’t do any damage on their marriage it’s ok to seek for married men. he is still doing his responsibilities to his wife was he always wait and fetch her every night. and me is playing the mistress part lol

1 hour ago, Guest TheGoodDoctor said:

im currently into my straight colleague who is married for 2yrs. we developed special bond these past few weeks. well we haven’t done any sexual encounter yet but we’re mutually enjoying some flirty moments like touching hands, neck, shoulders discreetly lol. i think as long as i don’t do any damage on their marriage it’s ok to seek for married men. he is still doing his responsibilities to his wife was he always wait and fetch her every night. and me is playing the mistress part lol

i follow your story man, they are so erotic and exciting. so long you don’t cause issue on their marriage let the fun continue. if married guy have third party with a lady there’s a chance getting her pregnant and the wife will be devastated or force a divorce and complicate things. better married men do sex with gays cos always safe won’t get pregnant and wife will just say hubby just wanna have fun 😜

5 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

If the married don't find it wrong,  why should a single find it wrong?

There is no right or wrong as long as u can justify your action.

Agree....I see no wrong too. 

It's fascinating that many gays go ga-ga over married man... because they fucked woman (hence more manly) or better skill in bed huh? (go ask around how many sex they get from their wifey... I think gay have upper hands since monogamy is rare and we secretly practice with other man without bogging down by family routine) Not denying there are occasional hot daddy pushing baby stroller in malls but that's minority.. just look around those fatherly figure in your office and most of them are just... 

To me nothing right or wrong... just consensual between two adults. Bottom line don't kiss and tell. 

I will personally avoid it. Being a relationship wrecker (第三者) is bad enough. Being a family wrecker has greater reputational damage. Marriage broken, even worse divorce leads to broken family, affecting their kids in the process. 

I am sure we know of friends with divorced parents. I dont wish it upon them to go through it. 

On 12/8/2019 at 4:34 PM, lonelyglobe said:

If the married don't find it wrong,  why should a single find it wrong?

There is no right or wrong as long as u can justify your action.

I know where you're coming from. If he prepared to face the consequences, are you? 

Twice I was ask by married guy(once in forum once in apps) if I wanna suck him and that he would do nothing. From their stats it's obvious they are not in my preferred range.(too heavy) I ask them u look like Aaron Kwok or some korean stars is it? You think I desperate?  They choose woman w looks and body but think we dont?

Edited by Leanmeat

Its nothing wrong to have fun with married guys.

If they are willing to have fun with you, it means they are not 100% straight, they have been hiding themselves from being a Bi guy.

So, if a married guy wish to have fun with me, i will go for it ... IT takes both hands to produce a Clap

15 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Twice I was ask by married guy(once in forum once in apps) if I wanna suck him and that he would do nothing. From their stats it's obvious they are not in my preferred range.(too heavy) I ask them u look like Aaron Kwok or some korean stars is it? You think I desperate?  They choose woman w looks and body but think we dont?

You know what they say of the Good Ones,

married or straight.

Edited by wilfgene

42 minutes ago, TPYmuscle69 said:

In an ideal world, the married guy have sex with the wife regularly. In reality that don’t happen. So what is he supposed to do? 

Women generally don’t understand that sex for a man is a real need.

He is not an eunuch, or a monk, so why is he not allowed to have his sexual needs fulfilled? 

But the other question to ask is, why is he surrendering his happiness to a woman? From my personal poll, I’ve came to conclude that 4 out of 5 married men are unhappily married, the other one is in denial, or is having an on-going affair. Lol! 

Last statement .well said n agree with. 

1 hour ago, TPYmuscle69 said:

In an ideal world, the married guy have sex with the wife regularly. In reality that don’t happen. So what is he supposed to do? 

He is not an eunuch, or a monk, so why is he not allowed to have his sexual needs fulfilled? 

But the other question to ask is, why is he surrendering his happiness to a woman? From my personal poll, I’ve came to conclude that 4 out of 5 married men are unhappily married, the other one is in denial, or is having an on-going affair. Lol! 

So true. All marriages suck and everyone is committing adultery (emotional and/or physical). 

Just now, Mssg-exchange said:

So true. All marriages suck and everyone is committing adultery (emotional and/or physical). 

Like what people always say, life is a joke. Not a dick. Don’t take it so hard. 

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

On 5/7/2019 at 9:30 PM, LoveExecCEO said:

Is it wrong to have fun with married man? Will you avoid it?

TS, is it wrong (for another person) to have fun with your spouse? Will you mind it?

This is not about marital status, this is about fidelity. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

13 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Me too...

14 hours ago, wilfgene said:

You know what they say of the Good Ones,

married or straight.

12 hours ago, TPYmuscle69 said:

Marriage is a great institution,  they chose to believe they were able to live the rest of their lives in an institution.

10 hours ago, fab said:

TS, is it wrong (for another person) to have fun with your spouse? Will you mind it?

This is not about marital status, this is about fidelity. 

MBA.

• G_M changed the title to Married Men & Guys with GF - When you have fun with a guy, do you consider it as infidelity?
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.