Male HQ

Is it wrong to have fun with married man? Will you avoid it?

• 2 weeks later...

To answer the question, I dun think its wrong to have fun with married men.

Fuck buddies is the furthest I will go though. If the married guy want something more like get into a relationship, then i will say no.

On 1/20/2020 at 1:34 PM, Guest Oh my said:

I'm lusting wildly after that scandalous guy Aliff Aziz. He's so promiscuous it's wasted he's not bi. 

How sure r u that if he's bi,  u will be his type?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 2 months later...
Guest Uncle
On 1/21/2020 at 10:20 AM, Calvin Klein said:

Isn't wrong? But why still many wanna have fun with married bi. 

At my mature age, if anyone wants me, its 偷笑already. If I get a married man who lust for my body, its 花红 liao. Don't be fussy. What right or wrong? Who cares! Even religious people no saints...

• 1 month later...
Guest Uncle
On 1/17/2020 at 10:50 AM, AlexL95 said:

I'd probably avoid it but if the wife is a cuck then that's good.

Oh why become a family wrecker 小三

8 hours ago, gucici said:

Does getting a massage considered cheating? Then if there is a manhood service included? 

1st question: NO

2nd question: Still NO . My partner will be having one too next door separated by a curtain. When both our rooms were totally quiet we knew, and so tempted to lift up the curtain to take a peak LOL

10 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

1st question: NO

2nd question: Still NO . My partner will be having one too next door separated by a curtain. When both our rooms were totally quiet we knew, and so tempted to lift up the curtain to take a peak LOL

If u help massage others? Unfaithful? 

1 hour ago, gucici said:

If u help massage others? Unfaithful? 

Hmmmm...for me if I do that I am likely to land up having more than just massage...so YES.

But it's NO (?) if partner joins in for a 4-hand massage? LOL 

OH...are we out of topic...??

Edited by yuquidam

8 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

Hmmmm...for me if I do that I am likely to land up having more than just massage...so YES. But it's NO (?) if partner joins in for a 4-hand massage? LOL 

OH...are we out of topic...??

Means both are ok for a threesome. 

• 2 months later...

in my younger days, when i was less matured about the reality of relationships, i would say No.

but today, i realise that for many men, they are still bounded and trapped by expectation of the male construct.

it is the price the Patriarchy puts on them, and us, for benefiting as males in this society.

so i am less opposing to the idea, especially if the married man is truly helpless.

but for those who play the system, i still wont entertain them.

you cannot enjoy the benefits of male fun behind closed doors, while on the outside, being part of the same machinery which ostracises gay men.

it is not about sexual thrill, but a question of principles for me.  does anyone else share this same thought process?

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest married men
45 minutes ago, tomcat said:

in my younger days, when i was less matured about the reality of relationships, i would say No.

but today, i realise that for many men, they are still bounded and trapped by expectation of the male construct.

it is the price the Patriarchy puts on them, and us, for benefiting as males in this society.

so i am less opposing to the idea, especially if the married man is truly helpless.

but for those who play the system, i still wont entertain them.

you cannot enjoy the benefits of male fun behind closed doors, while on the outside, being part of the same machinery which ostracises gay men.

it is not about sexual thrill, but a question of principles for me.  does anyone else share this same thought process?

Ya I agree sometimes some married men have no choice and are helpless... 

Guest Uncle
10 hours ago, Guest choice said:

In this day and age, no choice is BS.

How helpless can you be?

Maybe their wives are sick, got cancer, cannot make love? They don't want to have sex with women and betray their wives, so man's pussy is a morale choice. Life is many shades of gray

15 hours ago, Guest choice said:

In this day and age, no choice is BS.

How helpless can you be?

Really depends on the age / generation.

As far as I know, those in the 50s really had no choice but to marry. So some divorced by now, trying to find a new lease of life.

Some men in their 40s today, a portion of them choose not to marry, most still choose a double life. 

Men in their 20s and 30s are the luckiest, cos there has been so much progress and change since 90s and early 2000s.

But then again, there are always those cases, where family and fortune is tied up together. 

I've met a few younger eligible bachelors who are gay, but just marry and fake it because of "family".

Obviously, they will live to regret it, but just as long as they know what they are getting themselves into lor.

You can fake your own life, but once you commit to a woman, and her life is also poured back to yours, it is disrespectful to deceive her in that way.

Even worse then when you create new life, and bring in innocent children under the pretense of being straight. Literally they are born out of lie.

The lie just gets bigger and bigger, and your sense of self and truth just keeps shrinking.

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 5/7/2019 at 9:30 PM, LoveExecCEO said:

Is it wrong to have fun with married man? Will you avoid it?

No, and yes.

If both parties are willing, it is not wrong to have fun with a married man.  How he handles his married status is up to him, and how you handle the knowledge that he is married is up to you. 

I will avoid doing so not because of the potential emotions of being the third party, but is because I don't want to handle the potential fallout once the relationship is discovered.  Chances are that he will blame me for seducing him, as would his wife.  Why bother with this time bomb? 

Guest choice
10 hours ago, Guest Uncle said:

Maybe their wives are sick, got cancer, cannot make love? They don't want to have sex with women and betray their wives, so man's pussy is a morale choice. Life is many shades of gray

You already said "wife", so why get married in the 1st place, someone point a gun to your head?

those scenarios you mentioned above, would u let your wife know that u are screwing around outside? how is this fair to your wife with her staying committed but u are having fun outside?

Man's pussy is a "morale choice" thus not betraying the wife... eh we are not idiots u know...

Guest choice
5 hours ago, tomcat said:

Really depends on the age / generation.

As far as I know, those in the 50s really had no choice but to marry. So some divorced by now, trying to find a new lease of life.

Some men in their 40s today, a portion of them choose not to marry, most still choose a double life. 

Men in their 20s and 30s are the luckiest, cos there has been so much progress and change since 90s and early 2000s.

But then again, there are always those cases, where family and fortune is tied up together. 

I've met a few younger eligible bachelors who are gay, but just marry and fake it because of "family".

Obviously, they will live to regret it, but just as long as they know what they are getting themselves into lor.

You can fake your own life, but once you commit to a woman, and her life is also poured back to yours, it is disrespectful to deceive her in that way.

Even worse then when you create new life, and bring in innocent children under the pretense of being straight. Literally they are born out of lie.

The lie just gets bigger and bigger, and your sense of self and truth just keeps shrinking.

I agree for those elderly in their 50-60s, this is prob due to a lack of exposure/info or societal pressure at that time.

But those <40, this isnt an excuse anymore.

You dont have to be out of the closet, but the least u can  do is not get married.... and result in collateral damage later in life.

if u got married, stop fooling around.

if u want to fool around, let your wife know, so she decide if she wants go outside and have fun as well.

Dont be a selfish bast@rd, have your cake and eat it. 

Guest Uncle
19 hours ago, Guest choice said:

I agree for those elderly in their 50-60s, this is prob due to a lack of exposure/info or societal pressure at that time.

But those <40, this isnt an excuse anymore.

You dont have to be out of the closet, but the least u can  do is not get married.... and result in collateral damage later in life.

if u got married, stop fooling around.

if u want to fool around, let your wife know, so she decide if she wants go outside and have fun as well.

Dont be a selfish bast@rd, have your cake and eat it. 

婚姻是性爱的句号

On 8/5/2020 at 8:55 PM, Guest choice said:

Don't be a selfish bast@rd, have your cake and eat it. 

Exactly, there are gay people sticking their neck out for visibility, equal treatment, acknowledgement of discrimination, acceptance.

They have to make themselves extra strong, resilient and tough, to fight for what is right for all gays. 

They endure abuse and threats, curses and make themselves into targets for hatred.

But these guys living double life, they don't want to risk anything, and still partake in gay pleasures, like sex with men, saunas, etc.

At the same time, being part of the machinery that victimises and suppresses gay men and women.

Sometimes these double life guys are the most homophobic.

They target gays, just to get the heat off of themselves, but when noone is looking, searching for people to hook up with.

What kind of scumbag is that?

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

For me is wife give me attitude because of small things.

Currently got silent treatment because I refused to help her switch on the aircon.

We were both in bed watching netflix, she ask me switch on aircon I refused because I was also playing my handphone game + she's bloody lazy.

My point of view is: We were both relaxing watching netflix then why should I switch on aircon for you? Not as if she is doing something important?

Her view is: I ask you do what then you must do.

So I asked her, why you angry over minor things.

She said angrily "ask you do 1 simple thing also cannot?".

My reply "Simple things then why don't you do it yourself?"

Maybe to outsiders , i should have just switch on the aircon and avoid these issue but I sometimes cannot take it and just want to see whether if I say no and will she go and on the aircon herself.  Nope she will not. So both of us just watch netflix for 2 hours without talking and without aircon (which I'm fine with it)

This is not the first silent treatment so it's better now. I do my things she do her things.

I would have been more wild if not for my son who we will take care together in the weekend.

If I don't have a kid, silent treatment + weekend = wild fun i think.

Depressing stuff aside, I can finally have fun once in awhile.

Thinking of getting a circumcision since there is not gonna be sex for awhile + wfh...perfect time to get it.

As i'm a bi, also thinking of looking at freelancer for sex but never did it before so...will see how it goes.

17 minutes ago, transmissionsm said:

For me is wife give me attitude because of small things.

Currently got silent treatment because I refused to help her switch on the aircon.

We were both in bed watching netflix, she ask me switch on aircon I refused because I was also playing my handphone game + she's bloody lazy.

My point of view is: We were both relaxing watching netflix then why should I switch on aircon for you? Not as if she is doing something important?

Her view is: I ask you do what then you must do.

So I asked her, why you angry over minor things.

She said angrily "ask you do 1 simple thing also cannot?".

My reply "Simple things then why don't you do it yourself?"

Maybe to outsiders , i should have just switch on the aircon and avoid these issue but I sometimes cannot take it and just want to see whether if I say no and will she go and on the aircon herself.  Nope she will not. So both of us just watch netflix for 2 hours without talking and without aircon (which I'm fine with it)

This is not the first silent treatment so it's better now. I do my things she do her things.

I would have been more wild if not for my son who we will take care together in the weekend.

If I don't have a kid, silent treatment + weekend = wild fun i think.

Depressing stuff aside, I can finally have fun once in awhile.

Thinking of getting a circumcision since there is not gonna be sex for awhile + wfh...perfect time to get it.

As i'm a bi, also thinking of looking at freelancer for sex but never did it before so...will see how it goes.

Y circumcision ? Marrying a muslim guy soon? Lol

Just curious,  actually how u stop having sex with yr wife? She didn't ask for it? No awkward feeling sleeping together without sex?

Edited by cutejack

Just now, cutejack said:

Just curious,  actually how u stop having sex with yr wife? She didn't ask for it? No awkward feeling sleeping together without sex?

Married life not like movies where the couple sex every night. Maybe it is for some but i every married couple is like that.

before married, honey moon is the best raw until get baby, do during staycation, during japan holiday.

after married is for me is just once a week sometimes if we quarrel then once every few weeks.

I'm ok with no sex la, not with someone who pisses me off.

I'm already a soft spoken, mild tempered guy and my wife still manages to piss me off...imagine that.

• G_M changed the title to Married Men & Guys with GF - When you have fun with a guy, do you consider it as infidelity?
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.