Male HQ

Is it wrong to have fun with married man? Will you avoid it?

17 hours ago, Guest Uncle said:

Monogamous relationship may not be the natural norm although legally stipulated. Many other cultures that practise open and polygamous relationships show high levels of social harmony and happiness, and open and multiple sex partners was not perceived as immoral or wrongful. What if we were never designed for a single faceted monogamous relationship naturally?

I am all for open relationships and polyamory if everyone is open and honest about it. My issue is when you are the dirty little secret. It is one thing for the husband and wife to both know and agree to have an open relationship, and it is another if one person is kept in the dark. I know of couples in open relationships and they are happy together. Some engage openly with the support of their spouse and honesty and communication seems to be the key to making such relationships work. It comes down to respecting your lawfully significant other. 

However, I do also realized that there are some double standards for some married men. It is ok for them to go outside and play around etc. but not there wives. So for the married men here, are you ok if your wife goes out and find a lover as well?

Love. 

I am all for open relationships and polyamory if everyone is open and honest about it. My issue is when you are the dirty little secret. It is one thing for the husband and wife to both know and agree to have an open relationship, and it is another if one person is kept in the dark. I know of couples in open relationships and they are happy together. Some engage openly with the support of their spouse and honesty and communication seems to be the key to making such relationships work. It comes down to respecting your lawfully significant other. 

However, I do also realized that there are some double standards for some married men. It is ok for them to go outside and play around etc. but not there wives. So for the married men here, are you ok if your wife goes out and find a lover as well?

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

10 hours ago, And then said:

(Chinese) Men having families with 2 or more women not that uncommon, and that is not even that long ago.

Then, maybe mistresses as well on top of the wives.

Enough of the moral judgements, please.

Dont anyhow hor. Later killed by father in law hor.

Guest cheater
1 hour ago, doncoin said:

However, I do also realized that there are some double standards for some married men. It is ok for them to go outside and play around etc. but not there wives. So for the married men here, are you ok if your wife goes out and find a lover as well?

totally agreed, married men who wants to play outside have the balls to tell your wife la... full of excuses only 

Guest cheater
11 hours ago, And then said:

(Chinese) Men having families with 2 or more women not that uncommon, and that is not even that long ago.

Then, maybe mistresses as well on top of the wives.

Enough of the moral judgements, please.

i dont pass judgement if the wife knew about it and accepted it now

stop using archaic norms eras ago to justify the moral compass of cheating husbands, not too long ago slaves are being killed for no reason, you think that is acceptable now?

1 hour ago, Guest cheater said:

stop using archaic norms eras ago to justify the moral compass of cheating husbands, not too long ago slaves are being killed for no reason, you think that is acceptable now?

Not a good comparison.  No balls means no balls. Either man or woman. Pussy or asshole. Not both n play pang. Cheating both parties.  Not right. 

Guest Armpits
2 hours ago, cutejack said:

Not a good comparison.  No balls means no balls. Either man or woman. Pussy or asshole. Not both n play pang. Cheating both parties.  Not right. 

You mean, so if both parties are aware and consented to it, then it is perfectly acceptable? Hmmmm...

7 hours ago, Guest cheater said:

where exactly did I endorse the actions of "cheating husbands"???

Point is no need to be so narrow minded in defining people's relationships.... 1to1, 3some, swinging, open, and everything in between.

All equally valid.

5 hours ago, Guest Armpits said:

You mean, so if both parties are aware and consented to it, then it is perfectly acceptable? Hmmmm...

Not that. Either get married n be faithful to yr wife or go for a male partner. Not get married to a female n having sex with guys outside.  U r cheating n wasting everyone's time. 

Guest Armpits
2 hours ago, cutejack said:

Not that. Either get married n be faithful to yr wife or go for a male partner. Not get married to a female n having sex with guys outside.  U r cheating n wasting everyone's time. 

This is a good single dimension view of relationship in most modern society. There are societies out there that's quite the opposite, and yet balance

Guest Armpits
On 8/21/2020 at 8:40 PM, cutejack said:

I think everyone cheats, only some are honest and most others just keep it a secret until they die

Guest Armpits
On 8/28/2020 at 10:14 AM, LoveCum said:

LOL...have better assets

My friend lives in Bukit something. Across his block got this beefy Indian, superb horny. When his wife went out, he would text my friend who would pop over, and he would fuck him raw and cum inside his arse hole. Cum juice would be leaking out all day after that. So what? You think married men are saints? They are animals!

1 minute ago, Guest Armpits said:

My friend lives in Bukit something. Across his block got this beefy Indian, superb horny. When his wife went out, he would text my friend who would pop over, and he would fuck him raw and cum inside his arse hole. Cum juice would be leaking out all day after that. So what? You think married men are saints? They are animals!

Yes

On 8/21/2020 at 10:30 PM, doncoin said:

I am a married man and I go to sauna for some fun (I have not meet up with anyone yet for fun or relationship.. Just anonymous fun). If my wife wants to have fun with other women, I think I am OK...

Who are we to say what's right and what's wrong...

Fun with men is already considered "wrong" as judged by straight folks

Do we really have the right to impose our opinions what's right and wrong about fun with married men?

Married (or partnered) men, like all adult men, are well aware of the risks and complications when they have fun.

And when we get involved with a married (or partnered) man, we too are well aware of what we are getting into.

So pray that all goes well and enjoy it while it lasts, and if something should happen, then we'd should be responsible enough to clean up our shit.

Guest Up to you

Sex is sex. If two willing parties, the why should we restrict ourselves? 

The married guy might have more issues or something to come over. 

But I wouldn’t look down on any gay who isn’t keen on dating any married guy.

For me it depends, if I meet a guy who just wants to be served and doesn’t even touch or suck me, will just stop n send him home. 
I need to be in mutual fun and not any one sided sex. 

If the married guy talks denigrating or looking down at gays. I will ask him to f—- off n leave. 

I admit sometimes the thought of a guy having entered a girl or licked a girl’s pussy turns me off.

There are friendly married guys and ugly ones. Actually best for me is, I don’t know if married or not ...

14 hours ago, Guest Up to you said:

Sex is sex. If two willing parties, the why should we restrict ourselves? 

The married guy might have more issues or something to come over. 

But I wouldn’t look down on any gay who isn’t keen on dating any married guy.

For me it depends, if I meet a guy who just wants to be served and doesn’t even touch or suck me, will just stop n send him home. 
I need to be in mutual fun and not any one sided sex. 

If the married guy talks denigrating or looking down at gays. I will ask him to f—- off n leave. 

I admit sometimes the thought of a guy having entered a girl or licked a girl’s pussy turns me off.

There are friendly married guys and ugly ones. Actually best for me is, I don’t know if married or not ...

It's always too complicated with married men who pretend to be straight but interesting in a man's dick and ass.. they have deep issues that you won't be able to get because of their narrow mindset. Sleeping with a married man is one thing, having relationships is another. No judgement, but unless you're in the USA or maybe somewhere more liberal, the husband will never choose you, leave his wife for you, etc. There's a reason the husband will still be in the closet and pretend he's straight, even though he's definitely not. Now we move to those married men who make fun of gays, vote against gays, bully and all, then go around and have sex with them.. what has been said before, have sex all you want but don't indulge in relationships with these people. True they are human, but unless they stop their bs, they don't deserve someone loving,as they already f"cked over their wives by cheating on them. And remember it's all loving until the husband catches an std from you, if ever, let's see where the love will go and if you'll even live to see it

Love is not wrong.

But promiscuity is wrong. So is infidelity , greed and lust. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 7 months later...
Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Da Rius said:

Many years back, I was cruising after work at Harbourfront Centre, after about 45 minutes of visiting and loitering around the so-called cruisy toilets, I had no luck and so went to wash my hands and wanted to leave. Just as I step out of the toilet entrance, this specky Chinese guy walked into the toilet, passing me by. Our eyes met. He was cute.

I loitered at the toilet entrance for a while waiting for him to come out. But he didn't. 15 minutes passed, still no sight of him. I thought I might have got distracted and missed him. So I came online here to check out the thread on HBF centre and someone posted that he is at HBF centre now. I PM-ed him and asked if he was the guy in office wear, white shirt, black pants, wearing specs and carrying a crumpler bag. Bingo! It is him! Before we knew it, we ended up in one of the toilets, kissing away while rubbing each others' dick that's sticking out of our office wear. 

He kisses well. He's absolutely my type. He had a nice cock. He suck well. He moans sensually. He cums a lot. He had no wedding ring on. I was so turned on. 

We exchanged numbers. And one quickie became many many quickies before and after work. He worked near HBF, and so that became our usual haunt to get off.

Countless sexcapades with him later, he suddenly stopped replying me on text and BW. I must say, I was quite sad actually. Wondering what I did wrong.

Many months later, I was at AMK McDonald's having breakfast with friends after a morning run. Then I saw him. Walking from the ordering counter towards the inner part of the restaurant. He joined a table with a lady and 2 young girls. They were smiling away, the two adults feeding the girls. Is he married? Are these his kids? I had no answers. But I know I miss him.

As I was leaving the restaurant, I passed by his table and our eyes met. He had the nervous look and he quickly looked away. That further confirmed it was him.

I texted him after, not expecting a reply. But he did.

He confessed he's married. And he didn't reply me because he felt guilty.

I don't know what got into me, but once I got home, my mind was filled with him, my raging hard-on was hard to ignore. I started jerking myself thinking about him while I stroked, thinking of how he kneeled in front of me and sucked on my dick so many times. Thinking of how we kissed so passionately while we jerk each other off and how we cummed so hard while out tongues tangled. I came all over my running attire that I was wearing. 

I don't know if he missed me the way I missed him but sure we both missed the sex we had. Because not long after, our sexcapades got back on track. We even tried fucking each other. Though he has premature ejacuation problem, I never once minded. 

There was once, he asked me if I would like to go on an overseas trip with him, like a leisure trip. I was very surprised and very excited at the same time. Though it didn't happen, it was sweet that he asked me. 

Another countless number of sexcapades with him later, he once again disappeared. I was once again left stranded, missing him. But that was when I realised that's the price to pay for being so attracted to a married man. I should have known.

Do I still miss him? Yes I do.

But till the next time he give in to the temptation with me again, he will be fucking his wife in their bed, emptying his seeds into her, while I wait for him to return.

I learnt one thing from this - you can enjoy sex with married men. But keep it there. If you fall for him, you will be the one always in misery. Just enjoy the process, enjoy the moment you have him in you or vice versa. It will save you a lot of pain.

yes its good that you realise eventually.

he probably miss the sex and not you as a person.

his family is important to him, not you.

Guest smart
4 hours ago, Da Rius said:

Many years back, I was cruising after work at Harbourfront Centre, after about 45 minutes of visiting and loitering around the so-called cruisy toilets, I had no luck and so went to wash my hands and wanted to leave. Just as I step out of the toilet entrance, this specky Chinese guy walked into the toilet, passing me by. Our eyes met. He was cute.

I loitered at the toilet entrance for a while waiting for him to come out. But he didn't. 15 minutes passed, still no sight of him. I thought I might have got distracted and missed him. So I came online here to check out the thread on HBF centre and someone posted that he is at HBF centre now. I PM-ed him and asked if he was the guy in office wear, white shirt, black pants, wearing specs and carrying a crumpler bag. Bingo! It is him! Before we knew it, we ended up in one of the toilets, kissing away while rubbing each others' dick that's sticking out of our office wear. 

He kisses well. He's absolutely my type. He had a nice cock. He suck well. He moans sensually. He cums a lot. He had no wedding ring on. I was so turned on. 

We exchanged numbers. And one quickie became many many quickies before and after work. He worked near HBF, and so that became our usual haunt to get off.

Countless sexcapades with him later, he suddenly stopped replying me on text and BW. I must say, I was quite sad actually. Wondering what I did wrong.

Many months later, I was at AMK McDonald's having breakfast with friends after a morning run. Then I saw him. Walking from the ordering counter towards the inner part of the restaurant. He joined a table with a lady and 2 young girls. They were smiling away, the two adults feeding the girls. Is he married? Are these his kids? I had no answers. But I know I miss him.

As I was leaving the restaurant, I passed by his table and our eyes met. He had the nervous look and he quickly looked away. That further confirmed it was him.

I don't know what got into me, but once I got home, my mind was filled with him, my raging hard-on was hard to ignore. I started jerking myself thinking about him while I stroked, thinking of how he kneeled in front of me and sucked on my dick so many times. Thinking of how we kissed so passionately while we jerk each other off and how we cummed so hard while out tongues tangled. I came all over my running attire that I was wearing. 

I don't know if he missed me the way I missed him but sure we both missed the sex we had. Because not long after, our sexcapades got back on track. We even tried fucking each other. Though he has premature ejacuation problem, I never once minded. 

There was once, he asked me if I would like to go on an overseas trip with him, like a leisure trip. I was very surprised and very excited at the same time. Though it didn't happen, it was sweet that he asked me. 

Another countless number of sexcapades with him later, he once again disappeared. I was once again left stranded, missing him. But that was when I realised that's the price to pay for being so attracted to a married man. I should have known.

But till the next time he give in to the temptation with me again, he will be fucking his wife in their bed, emptying his seeds into her, while I wait for him to return.

I learnt one thing from this - you can enjoy sex with married men. But keep it there. If you fall for him, you will be the one always in misery. Just enjoy the process, enjoy the moment you have him in you or vice versa. It will save you a lot of pain.

is the guy leanmanfun... he he

Guest Married man told me
5 hours ago, Da Rius said:

One married man told me... gay is for play play only.... either for sucking, for their hole or for loneliness only! Married man will still go back to their families for warmth! Gays are for venting their lust and desires and sex toys only! 

so my mentality changed after that! They played me, I played them! 

1 minute ago, swimwithme said:

some married men are actually gay or bi but forced to marry because of family pressure. also have some married men who just enjoy being sucked by guys. danger is falling in love with them because they have family responsibilities (children etc). 

Yes

Guest guest
6 hours ago, Da Rius said:

yes.. married man will give excuse that they are busy with work and family.. but you realised that they are hitting up with other guys or go out with other guys. worst they have family and bf and yet look for you as backup. 

To have fun with em, yes. (cause married bottom man always so hot!) To fall for them, no. Your heart will be smashed to pieces. Settle down with FWB instead.

Small. 5" top twink. Interest: Hunky daddies and fit buffy, beefcake bear. ^_^

Abs is overated. So I prefer big round chest over refined abs. 😋

Guest Play play only

For married gay guys, play play with them only! Don’t invest feelings and emotions in them! They are heartless and cruel when they handle gays! I encounter quite a few! Smash them before they smash you! 

Guest Horny
6 minutes ago, Guest Play play only said:

For married gay guys, play play with them only! Don’t invest feelings and emotions in them! They are heartless and cruel when they handle gays! I encounter quite a few! Smash them before they smash you! 

I’m attracted to their manliness; their cocks smell different also..and much harder..fk..when I give them bjs, the helpless manly looks make me edge them harder 

Guest guest
10 minutes ago, Guest Horny said:

I’m attracted to their manliness; their cocks smell different also..and much harder..fk..when I give them bjs, the helpless manly looks make me edge them harder 

Oh yes, agree on much harder. And yes, he love the edging especially when only guys know to do it best. 

Guest guest

after sucking their cock and fuck their hole, is there turning back?

or look for other married man?

can married man be trusted? if they can find you as bf, they can find others as bf?

to be fair, falling for a married man is no different from falling from a attached gay. 

it is mainly sexual attraction, and at the end of the day, they will return back to family/ partner. 

For those attracted to such status, there is always this taboo thrill of playing with one that's attached to others, and the hidden conquest feeling that maybe one day, that person will relinquish their relationship. 

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Karma
1 hour ago, oralb said:

to be fair, falling for a married man is no different from falling from a attached gay. 

it is mainly sexual attraction, and at the end of the day, they will return back to family/ partner. 

For those attracted to such status, there is always this taboo thrill of playing with one that's attached to others, and the hidden conquest feeling that maybe one day, that person will relinquish their relationship. 

If married man can ditch his wife over you, karma can happen and he will ditch you over other guys! So for what! If married man can ditch once, what make you different that he cannot ditch countless time! So don’t touch married man! Play play can Liao! 

Guest guest
23 minutes ago, Guest Karma said:

If married man can ditch his wife over you, karma can happen and he will ditch you over other guys! So for what! If married man can ditch once, what make you different that he cannot ditch countless time! So don’t touch married man! Play play can Liao! 

how true.. esp for those bf who are married man.

I do wonder, will they look around for other guys and ditch their current bf for something new? same theory applies to married man wife...

Guest Straight chaser

Love them straight, especially if they are fathers. Love the look on their face when they are getting blown and ESPECIAALY when they are given a good and sensuous butthole rim job. Swear to god, some of them who had never been rimmed before look like they are in tears. :lol::lol::lol: 

Guest Cute baby for Daddy
2 hours ago, Guest Straight chaser said:

Love them straight, especially if they are fathers. Love the look on their face when they are getting blown and ESPECIAALY when they are given a good and sensuous butthole rim job. Swear to god, some of them who had never been rimmed before look like they are in tears. :lol::lol::lol: 

Yes daddy...I want to edge them hard and swallow their milk..!! Their manliness ahh...when they want to touch me using their hands while I give BJs, I push those hands back! Their helpless looks turn me on so much.  Making them cum more than once is the fantasy I’ve been thinking of 

2 hours ago, Guest Cute baby for Daddy said:

Yes daddy...I want to edge them hard and swallow their milk..!! Their manliness ahh...when they want to touch me using their hands while I give BJs, I push those hands back! Their helpless looks turn me on so much.  Making them cum more than once is the fantasy I’ve been thinking of 

Spot on

Guest Guest

He is a married man with a capable business-woman wife and 2 bright children. He is my immediate superior at work, and a superb mentor. 

He knew I was gay and didn’t mind, which I was grateful at first and I respected him for being non-judgemental of my sexual orientation. Things got complicated when he started to grow feelings for me (he confessed it) over time. I was wrong in allowing things (sex) to happen between us, because I didn’t want to jeopardise my job, and I must admit I fell for him too as he was so caring.

Things turned for the worse when he became very domineering, asking to meet on weekends in the name to discuss about work, demanding to know who texted me, and one occasion I spotted him secretly checking my phone when I was away from my work station. That broke the camel’s back... 

Eventually I left the job, to leave him. Changed my contact number too. Till today I still think of him occasionally, but I didn’t want to see him and I am wary that I might see him on the street. 

38 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

He is a married man with a capable business-woman wife and 2 bright children. He is my immediate superior at work, and a superb mentor. 

He knew I was gay and didn’t mind, which I was grateful at first and I respected him for being non-judgemental of my sexual orientation. Things got complicated when he started to grow feelings for me (he confessed it) over time. I was wrong in allowing things (sex) to happen between us, because I didn’t want to jeopardise my job, and I must admit I fell for him too as he was so caring.

Things turned for the worse when he became very domineering, asking to meet on weekends in the name to discuss about work, demanding to know who texted me, and one occasion I spotted him secretly checking my phone when I was away from my work station. That broke the camel’s back... 

Eventually I left the job, to leave him. Changed my contact number too. Till today I still think of him occasionally, but I didn’t want to see him and I am wary that I might see him on the street. 

Y not? Checking on u shows he loves u more. No? U miss it.

Guest Guest
41 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

He is mature, charming and good looking? So he is bi?

Guest Similarly

Similarly, is it wrong to have fun with someone who is attached? Or is it wrong to seduce or trying to pry on someone who is attached? If your answer is no, then how would you feel if someone does that to your bf?

• 4 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Married Men & Guys with GF - When you have fun with a guy, do you consider it as infidelity?
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.