Jump to content
BW Advert Drive

Recommended Posts

Posted

Wow quite a handful of interested peeps haha ... are you guys seasoned hikers? Care to share where are your past experience of areas you have explored?

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
1 hour ago, theidealboy said:

Haha which ones are the less known ones where overcrowding aren’t so prominent?

lol why will crowd be a concern?

Posted

I hike overseas when I have a chance. Singapore's too warm.

 

Treetop walk is quite a nice place though 

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

Posted

Hey guys, would anyone be interested if I initiate a simple hike starting with the Southern Ridges? We can do a short 3-4hr on Sat or Sun morning depending on consensus from the majority. No prior experience here but since there is some interest, I hope to kickstart this meaningful activity. What do you guys think? 

Be cool, like a breeze...

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 8/20/2019 at 12:15 PM, Coolbriz said:

Hey guys, would anyone be interested if I initiate a simple hike starting with the Southern Ridges? We can do a short 3-4hr on Sat or Sun morning depending on consensus from the majority. No prior experience here but since there is some interest, I hope to kickstart this meaningful activity. What do you guys think? 

 

Yeah man! that sounds awesome. I havent been on any hiking trails in Sg but im game for Southern Ridges! Hopefully the air is good enough for one

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 16 July 2019 at 11:35 PM, theidealboy said:

Just asking if anyone has this interest ... can DM as well :)

I enjoy hiking. Have done many of the Singapore ones and occasional go to Johor to hike around Gunung Pulai, Pelepah Falls, Gunung Panti etc. It's a great way to exercise, enjoy nature and catch up with friends. Am totally new to this site so not sure how things work. But would be happy to join an activity.

Posted
On 10/15/2019 at 7:51 AM, Balestier said:

Anyone want to do Macritchie this Sunday morning? 

Would love to but can’t make it this Sunday -.-“

Be cool, like a breeze...

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
Posted
On 11/1/2020 at 5:17 PM, Balestier said:

Anyone into hiking in macritchie ??

I should be going there tomorrow late morning 11am till 3pm.

Weather seems good to go for tomorrow.

Posted (edited)

.

Edited by hahaha

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

Posted

Anyone has any favorite spots to hike? 

 

Would like to hike again sometime in Dec :) 

  • 2 years later...
×
×
  • Create New...