Male HQ

Absolute Sauna

Absolute's 2nd Foam Party

18 January 2009

All you have been waiting for!

Join us for a fun-filled night at the rooftop cafe with foam, lights, laser and many more that is set to bubble you up!

Come join in the bubbly fun!

Party starts 7pm.

Housepour Jug @ $20

Shooters 6 @ $40

Beer & Wine 1-for-1

All night long

Anyone member already? Wanna go together? Not yet member.

earthhorse1978

i m member, don't mind introducing in to get a free pass, u want to go with me ? :P

I went to try out the Expose Night. It was quite ok. More 'look look see see' than actions.

I find the place too dim. If Absolute could make the place brighter, it would be better.

There were occasions where a few guys actually missed their steps while walking down the stairs.

Anyone been to the Expose Night? field report to share, please. Any difference to Tag and Grab?

YUP, I was there. It was rather quiet and empty. Not much actions. To me, not much different from TG nite.

But sunday foam party was good, packed with guys of all ages and shapes. Fun and some actions :P

Edited by thaiboyz

Guest guestsatisfy
Absolute's 2nd Foam Party

18 January 2009

Join us for a fun-filled night at the rooftop cafe with foam, lights, laser and many more that is set to bubble you up!

Party starts 7pm.

All night long

thank you for the foam party , absolute, it was fun and so many people that night

its really fun to rub each other in the foam with speedos on

that night i had some mascular blacks with big................wow!!!

Let us celebrate this lunar new year with a bang!

25th Jan (Eve of CNY)

8pm - 8am

The box of pandora!

Underwear Party, 20% off entry fee.

26th Jan

12pm - 8am

There's NOTHING in-between, let your jewels bedazzle!

First 88 customers stands to win prizes.

*Grand Prize: Samsung Home Theatre System*

27th Jan Martini Night

12pm - 12mn

2 glasses of martini + single entry @ only $20!

All martinis 1-for-1.

Let your imagination run wild, cruise in your favourite attire. (Shoes & towels are not allowed on this special night.)

We are having a special CNY promotion:

6 visit pass @ $68 (vaild for 3 months), unlimited purchase for each customer.

What are you waiting for? So Mooo your way down to Absolute now!

Guest -Wayne-
ABSOLUTELY INSINCERE :angry:

Went to absolute for the first time yesterday.

Reached there and was met with a smileless receptionist (actually there were 4 at the counters, all doing their own things).

Was told to pay $30 plus for the entry. As my phone shows 3:57pm and I vaguely remember from their website an early bird promo, I asked the guy about it. He said it's already past 4. I told him that my time shows it's almost just 4pm, but he simply said his system shows it's after 4. And in a rude tone of voice even.

Just find the whole attitude towards customers so insincere.....whether my phone or their system is right, it's almost just 4pm. If the promotion is sincere, then what does a couple of minutes' difference make? To me, it's just another $5, no big deal....but that will also be my first AND LAST time to this club. Of course, I'll be telling friends about this lousy experience for a first visit.

Less than friendly counter staff....and absolutely insincere customer service.

Let us celebrate this lunar new year with a bang!

25th Jan (Eve of CNY)

8pm - 8am

The box of pandora!

Underwear Party, 20% off entry fee.

26th Jan

12pm - 8am

There's NOTHING in-between, let your jewels bedazzle!

First 88 customers stands to win prizes.

*Grand Prize: Samsung Home Theatre System*

27th Jan Martini Night

12pm - 12mn

2 glasses of martini + single entry @ only $20!

All martinis 1-for-1.

Let your imagination run wild, cruise in your favourite attire. (Shoes & towels are not allowed on this special night.)

We are having a special CNY promotion:

6 visit pass @ $68 (vaild for 3 months), unlimited purchase for each customer.

What are you waiting for? So Mooo your way down to Absolute now!

I have never patronise Absolute because I was at their soft-opening some months ago.

I was disappointed with the layout and only one wet sauna aka steam room.

After reading Wayne's experience, I am so sorry for the bosses there. Your frontline staff had failed to realise that by giving a small discount, Wayne could be a return customer. You (the boss) should remind them that all clients are KING. They pay to enter your premise and should be treated with respect.

I am trying my best not to be condescending here but putting a few young men out at the counter does not equate to good service. They need to know that the clients have every right to boycott your establishment and worst, by the word of mouth, spread such remarks within his circle of friends.

Imagine the domino effect of bad press...

Guest dance like there is no tmr
ABSOLUTELY INSINCERE :angry:

Reached there and was met with a smileless receptionist (actually there were 4 at the counters, all doing their own things).

Was told to pay $30 plus for the entry. As my phone shows 3:57pm and I vaguely remember from their website an early bird promo, I asked the guy about it. He said it's already past 4. I told him that my time shows it's almost just 4pm, but he simply said his system shows it's after 4. And in a rude tone of voice even.

Just find the whole attitude towards customers so insincere.....whether my phone or their system is right, it's almost just 4pm. If the promotion is sincere, then what does a couple of minutes' difference make? To me, it's just another $5, no big deal....but that will also be my first AND LAST time to this club. Of course, I'll be telling friends about this lousy experience for a first visit.

Aiyoh, if the 5bucks is no such big deal, why r u crying father crying mother here? Trying to put absolute down? I'm sure its a once-off incident, many of us have had pleasant encounters with the staff. In fact, the staff there are more friendly than 1-7! Sometimes I'm being greeted after I past the door on the second floor, way before I could see who is at the reception counter. How's that for service?

I'm sure Absolute would like to accommodate everyone but perhaps the counter staff is not able to key into the system the promo price after it has past 4pm? Aiyah, wanna take advantage of the promo then go abit earlier to avoid such incident lor. I was once told at 1-7 that it has past 4pm when my watch is juz before that. No biggie lah <_<

Guest -wayne-

You're someone from absolute, or you ARE the absolute staff? <_< Anyway, your tone of voice sounds like it.

Sadly, you don't understand the point here.....we're not talking about 5 bucks. We're talking about customer service and customer relation. Absolute's service standard reflects a short term business mindset.

Since you understand absolute's computer system so well, then you might want to tweak it to make it more service friendly?

Aiyoh, if the 5bucks is no such big deal, why r u crying father crying mother here? Trying to put absolute down? I'm sure its a once-off incident, many of us have had pleasant encounters with the staff. In fact, the staff there are more friendly than 1-7! Sometimes I'm being greeted after I past the door on the second floor, way before I could see who is at the reception counter. How's that for service?

I'm sure Absolute would like to accommodate everyone but perhaps the counter staff is not able to key into the system the promo price after it has past 4pm? Aiyah, wanna take advantage of the promo then go abit earlier to avoid such incident lor. I was once told at 1-7 that it has past 4pm when my watch is juz before that. No biggie lah <_<

You're someone from absolute, or you ARE the absolute staff? <_< Anyway, your tone of voice sounds like it.

Sadly, you don't understand the point here.....we're not talking about 5 bucks. We're talking about customer service and customer relation. Absolute's service standard reflects a short term business mindset.

Since you understand absolute's computer system so well, then you might want to tweak it to make it more service friendly?

Just because i speak good of Absolute means I'm someone from there? Then that makes you someone from Absolute's competitor? Oh good grief...

Anyway I don't understand Absolute's computer system, i just said "perhaps", suggesting that i'm only guessing :yuk:

QUOTE (-Wayne- @ Jan 23 2009, 06:20 PM)

ABSOLUTELY INSINCERE

Dear Sir

Thank you for valuable feedback, Absolute Management take all complains seriously and this is what we have investigated.

After watching the CCTV at our lobby counter and talking to the staff in charge at that timing and day you stated

We believe this is a miss communication and understanding.

The CCTV captured your appearance at the lobby counter at 4:10 pm filling up our application form.

Our afternoon promotions end at 4pm sharp.

We are definitely sincere about our promotion but we have to follow our computerise POS system which has our own standard timing.

The computerise system will not issue any more afternoon promotion tickets

The staff in charge cannot accept your own timing from your own mobile phone as seen in the CCTV footage.

As there are a few more members behind you waiting to enter the club, he has to be fair to everyone on the spot

We sincerely apologise if you felt your first experience to the club was not a happy one. We do hope to see you again in the near future after this explanation, thank you

If you need further clarification and assistance, feel free to call us at 64231632

Yours sincerely

Absolute Management

Guest Redbull

I would suggest Lunar New Year day all wear RED UNDERWEAR inside the club to usher the auspicious year of C.O.W (Cum, Oral and Wank) and drink REDbull to energise the activity :twisted:

Guest regular

It's good to read that Absolute takes complaints very seriously.

BUT you have not adequately explained why your staff always pull on long faces? Any explanation for that? Are they not happy to see customers? Or they are not well paid at all- that's why they take it out on the customers? Why are they so unfriendly???

Guest -snowball-

maybe only young & handsome prince then entitle good & special service or most of them are real " cool " man so have to be " cold "? find one day i have to go down & see whether i am one of those Lucky to have sun shine smile by those counter boy(s) :lol:

i really curious what type of friendly service wanted by those patronize?

Guest Clubber

Aiyo.yo. YOu guys are just so picky. Through my years of clubbing experiences, all we need is to get in there safely and get screwed. If you know there is a good movie in town and die die must watch, who cares whether they serve popcorn. I went to absolute many times and mostly come out with smiling face and I don't really care whether the staff smile or not. The only demand from their service is to clean up my fxxker loaded condom and not let anyone steal it for momento. Now you guys make my ass itch again because I miss going club for two weeks liao :wacko:

As my phone shows 3:57pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ah. The return of the latecomer who declares his own timing to be perfectly synchronised to the earth's rotations.

The person who comes into the cinema 3 minutes into the show, disturbing the view of others...

The person who makes his friends wait his arrival at gatherings...

The person who comes in 3 minutes before his scheduled interview...

Arriving 'just on time' and demand to be eligible for the promotion... tsk tsk tsk.

Touch your heart please.

There is such a thing in this world called 'Timeliness'.

The CCTV captured your appearance at the lobby counter at 4:10 pm filling up our application form.

We are definitely sincere about our promotion but we have to follow our computerise POS system which has our own standard timing.

The staff in charge cannot accept your own timing from your own mobile phone as seen in the CCTV footage.

As there are a few more members behind you waiting to enter the club, he has to be fair to everyone on the spot

i think sometimes customers have to reasonable and not insist on their own ways and claim staff as being rude to them

obviously the staff is just doing his job yet you insist that your time is the right timing

with others lining up behind, i guess the staff did the right thing to be fair and not give in to customers who insist their own ways at times

the CCTV will be able to see if the staff is really rude or this guest is just making a scene

It's good to read that Absolute takes complaints very seriously.

BUT you have not adequately explained why your staff always pull on long faces? Any explanation for that? Are they not happy to see customers? Or they are not well paid at all- that's why they take it out on the customers? Why are they so unfriendly???

I just wonder if there is any credibility in what wayne had said. PERHAPS he was blowing things out of proportion because he didn't get the promotional price? hmmm... :blink:

Guest guestsatisfy
I would suggest Lunar New Year day all wear RED UNDERWEAR inside the club to usher the auspicious year of C.O.W (Cum, Oral and Wank) and drink REDbull to energise the activity :twisted:

yo redbull yes tonight i m going to wear my red underwear to absolute for their underwear night after no reunion

i bet tonight will be pack and on the first day too since i was there on new year eve n christmas eve they were both pack as many could not get cab after clubbing or cannot sleep and celebrated there.

lets hope there will be lots of tourist there too

Went down to Absolute today :) Bought the 6 visit pass for $68. Woot. Only cost me $11.33 per entry on any day I like. I could even use up one entry for today.

Had a great time there. Lots of gymmers around, I think. But there were lean guys and daddies as well. Really envy the lean people. Their abs just show so easily.

But why so dark? Most of the areas were dark... oh well. The cruising areas were mostly around the lit corridors, locker areas and the showers. Sauna not really working though.

Most importantly, I had the best fxxk in a long while. T's ass is the sweetest I'd ever had.

I'll be seeing you for dinner and movie tmr, T :)

Guest guestsatisfy
Went down to Absolute today :) Bought the 6 visit pass for $68. Woot. Only cost me $11.33 per entry on any day I like. I could even use up one entry for today.

Had a great time there. Lots of gymmers around, I think. But there were lean guys and daddies as well. Really envy the lean people. Their abs just show so easily.

But why so dark? Most of the areas were dark... oh well. The cruising areas were mostly around the lit corridors, locker areas and the showers. Sauna not really working though.

Most importantly, I had the best fxxk in a long while. T's ass is the sweetest I'd ever had.

I'll be seeing you for dinner and movie tmr, T :)

wow so romantic with ur mr T!!!!!!

i bought the 6 visit for $68 too, i bought 3 of packages for the next 3 months so worth it

i even bought one package for a friends birthday :thumb:

Guest guestsatify
Wah ! The absolute incident complained from trevy forum to blowing wind over discount entry.

I guess these were from the petty young boys that go to absolute.

That proved their financial inability.

Ha ha ... Shame shame

according to the staff, the guy who complain was actually in his late 30s to early 40s

lucky got the CCTV to prove everything right, or else just one cheap skate guy sure can make a big scene in the forums

late still want to make a big fuss and demand his mobile timing is right :whistle:

i think now with the CCTV around, the management can really see if the staff is really rude or such customers are just making a scene

anyway i think its over, he did not dare appear again here or trevvy forum anymore

Guest -wayne-

Hi Absolute Mgt,

Good to have an official reply here. While we may not agree on the way the situation was treated, at least you're concerned enough to explain. Just a suggestion for your counter staff... some smiles and welcoming tone of voice would have quite easily dissipated disagreeing issues like this. It will also do definite good to your business in the long term. Yes, I agree with some of the posting here that I could be making a fuss over a small issue. But with or without enjoying the promotion, it would have been nice at least to avoid encountering non-chalant service attitude.

If you guys strive to improve, then best wishes for your business.

wayne

ABSOLUTELY INSINCERE

Dear Sir

Thank you for valuable feedback, Absolute Management take all complains seriously and this is what we have investigated.

After watching the CCTV at our lobby counter and talking to the staff in charge at that timing and day you stated

We believe this is a miss communication and understanding.

We sincerely apologise if you felt your first experience to the club was not a happy one. We do hope to see you again in the near future after this explanation, thank you

If you need further clarification and assistance, feel free to call us at 64231632

Yours sincerely

Absolute Management

i think now with the CCTV around, the management can really see if the staff is really rude or such customers are just making a scene

Personally I feel that most of the staff at Absolute are friendly except one particular staff. For no reason he will look at me in an unfriendly manner whenever he sees me. I have also received rude treatment from him at the roof top cafe a couple of times. But the strange thing is he is ok to me when he is manning the counter at the entrance. I suspect the change in attitude is due to the fact that the CCTV is installed there.

Edited by hermit

the refer a new member promotion still on?

if i refer a new fren, how i know if i got a free entry?

their face book group says this

Refer a new member and receive a complimentary visit at Absolute!

Hurry hurry before the promotion ends on 31 March 2009!

as far as i know they will just key into the system

Wah ! The absolute incident complained from trevy forum to blowing wind over discount entry.

I guess these were from the petty young boys that go to absolute.

That proved their financial inability.

Ha ha ... Shame shame

ixmog and aka wasabi

is this photo really u?

can i get to know u :>

about the timing, you should blame it to the stupid computer and software mah... once the time is over the rate will automatically loh.... next time come earlier loh... if u want people to respect u, take nicely to you.. u need be nice to people first mah.. who like xiao kao and not one want to be botak... :) no angry i m not related to TC or absolute, i am kpo only....

EXPOSE

Exhibit. Show. Display.

Skin night every 15th of the month when all the hottest gather at Absolute!

15 Febuary 2009

Event starts 7pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Absolute's 3rd Foam Party

22 Febuary 2009

Party starts 7pm.

Housepour Jug @ $20

Shooters 6 @ $40

Beer & Wine 1-for-1

All night long

Guest membersatisfy
EXPOSE

Exhibit. Show. Display.

15 Febuary 2009

Event starts 7pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Absolute's 3rd Foam Party

22 Febuary 2009

Party starts 7pm.

Housepour Jug @ $20

Shooters 6 @ $40

Beer & Wine 1-for-1

All night long

cool looks like this foam party is going to be a monthly fixual event for absolute now, its great to have a sauna for a change to break the conventional stereo type of what a sauna is for and to inject new events and activities in the sauna scene! bravo, will definately bring my overseas friends over when come that weekend :thumb:

EXPOSE

Exhibit. Show. Display.

15 Febuary 2009

Event starts 7pm

what is the difference between Expose and Friday skin night (TAG)? Just another additional day to cruise naked?

Edited by karduz

Personally I feel that most of the staff at Absolute are friendly except one particular staff. For no reason he will look at me in an unfriendly manner whenever he sees me. I have also received rude treatment from him at the roof top cafe a couple of times. But the strange thing is he is ok to me when he is manning the counter at the entrance. I suspect the change in attitude is due to the fact that the CCTV is installed there.

CCTV is a double edge sword. if the staff did nothing wrong, they need not worry, but if the customer wants to twists the facts, good luck. I also like to say, people like to feel important, the staff should try to think it as their own business, be sincere and smile more. the customers will appreciate it.

CCTV is a double edge sword. if the staff did nothing wrong, they need not worry, but if the customer wants to twists the facts, good luck. I also like to say, people like to feel important, the staff should try to think it as their own business, be sincere and smile more. the customers will appreciate it.

maybe absolute should install a system like POSB, where after the staff is finish with the customer, he can press the button to grade the staff hahahahaha

who knows by now wayne may have gone there many times liao or maybe he is too embarass to go there since the CCTV proof other wise about his nonsense complains

or maybe he was hoping to get support from others here but it seems no one supported his own folly of lateness

Guest guestsatisfy
hi im new and wanna go there

i wanna know if i need to carry a picture id for membership?...becoz i only have my passport now im visiting singapore!

no need passport is enough.