Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

2 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Cruises' strategy of free entry for age 27 and below to attract mature patrons had failed and sent Cruise to its coffin for good.  This is a clear warning to KB and in fact to all other saunas.  

History repeats...free entry = death...RIP....Keybox be aware !!!

3 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Cruises' strategy of free entry for age 27 and below to attract mature patrons had failed and sent Cruise to its coffin for good.  This is a clear warning to KB and in fact to all other saunas.  

I agree, not all gays are paedophiles.... In fact, majority are NOT!  Gays like men to be men...whereas Paedos like boys!

Edited by Fit4Masc

Guest Suggest
4 minutes ago, Fit4Masc said:

I agree, not all gays are pedophiles.... In fact, majority are NOT!  Gays like men to be men...whereas Pedos like boys!

Lets suggest 100 strategy to KB to keep KB alive :

1)  Do away with Free entry 

2)  Do away with Free Buffet

3)

4)

Guest Hopeful

I do hope we see the younger crowd.

The quality of the crowd at KB has deteriorated over the years.

In the beginning, there was a good mix of young and old.

Now it's just filled with old dudes.

:pray:

47 minutes ago, Guest Hopeful said:

Where you get your information from? 

Guest immortal
1 hour ago, Guest Hopeful said:

Make sure you dont get old

Saw this huge guy last Tuesday. You were in the gym lifting and I was watching you while doing your lifts. Then I cannot take it I joined you by also lifting some weights. I did my chest and you did your back workout. When you walk back towards the locker area I did touch you fro behind and followed. You looked at me then gave you a smile. You know that I am looking at you all the time as you were also looking at me. We had a lot of glances to each other. Hope that I can meet you here. Great body buddy!!! 

12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

History repeats...free entry = death...RIP....Keybox be aware !!!

KB also racist. Foreigners charged $22, not allowed membership. Arrogant counter staff, KB will be next in n the lid yr

Guest context
12 hours ago, Fit4Masc said:

I agree, not all gays are paedophiles.... In fact, majority are NOT!  Gays like men to be men...whereas Paedos like boys!

We should'nt use words as Pedophiles for guys who prefer younger guys but being above 18. Please don't confuse things. If a 18y boy engages with a 40 - 60y old man, it's his thing if sex is consentual and not the older abusing a younger boy against his will.

Please use any such words like pedophiles only in the proper context.

Guest suggest
5 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Angmo and Pinoy Singaporeans only paid $10/12 dollars.  So how can KB be racist ?

KB should allow a fee for all ( include non foreigners, remove membership for all )

Guest read la
5 hours ago, spacekitten said:

if keybox and all other suanas make it free for all, how are they gonna keep the business running? ask from govt? 

KB should allow a standard fee for all ( include non foreigners, remove membership for all )

read its a FEE not FREE.

It should NEVER BE FREE ENTRY.

just sharing some thoughts of our sauna scene. It’s not like i go sauna often (like once or twice a year), but i’d been around and had saw many spas come and go, Ria, blueheaven, towelclub, absolute, and plenty others that are gone but i had never visited. But the numbers of them remaining opened at a time is dwindling which i think is the result of ppl moving to hooking up via apps 

It’s more like the dawn of the era globally... I feel our saunas not as empty as HK when I visited in Feb this year. But I Guess apps drive an alternate way to meet up people.

Life is like a river flowing into the sea, Love Life.

Love, Joy and Peace.

14 hours ago, Guest ISO said:

any field report of KB this week, all flocked to closing Cruise Club with esp all free entries

was there around 10 Friday night. not too crowded, species II was showing. average crowd, one older man using the gym. saw one hot muscled dude walking around, entered and exited the steam room. a few followers but think nothing happened. he was also wearing a towel on swimwear theme night in the maze, not cool.

Guest deadplace
8 hours ago, Guest Hot Swimmer said:

It is a long holiday. Many have gone oversea. Every year the same quiet weekend when there is long holiday.

Dont think CC will be crowded.

Went KB last night 7pm.. dead place. Not crowded as it mentioned, thought due to the closure of CC, this place will be more crowded. Disappointed. KB depend too much on the young kids, most of them either went holiday or mostly to Taiwan. Not going today n tomorrow. Rather  go elsewhere to hangup.

Guest Neh Neh
2 hours ago, Guest deadplace said:

Went KB last night 7pm.. dead place. Not crowded as it mentioned, thought due to the closure of CC, this place will be more crowded. Disappointed. KB depend too much on the young kids, most of them either went holiday or mostly to Taiwan. Not going today n tomorrow. Rather  go elsewhere to hangup.

You can try hang around little india to soak in deepavali festive aura. And who knows can catch "indian sausage" for dinner.

3 hours ago, Guest deadplace said:

Yeah keep up with the cooking ya ~ 

Guest deadplace
47 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Yeah keep up with the cooking ya ~ 

Oops, here are the actual correct field report:

Last night went KB around 7pm. Before I could reach the main door, I could see long Q, super super long Q. At first I  thought the Bak Kut Teh is giving away free soup for Deepavali. Waited 2 hours and finally got a locker. Wow pian, super crowded.

Assumably most went to Cruise Club to unsuccessfully claim their free entry vouchers before Cruise closing down, those without free entry vouchers wanted to take a look at memory lane at the most gorgeous statues standing along the walls near the curtain

... gonna be past soon.

I went to KB on the last Saturday, while i was relaxing at the TV zone; there was an uncle who kept singing(?) in his throat ( actually making a sound like an annoying mosquito ) Seriously, he never stopped and kept staring at me. After 1-2 hours later i went in the steam room, bloody hell there was a mosquito song again.. he’s inside there..
Happy Saturday!  

17 hours ago, Guest deadplace said:

Oops, here are the actual correct field report:

Last night went KB around 7pm. Before I could reach the main door, I could see long Q, super super long Q. At first I  thought the Bak Kut Teh is giving away free soup for Deepavali. Waited 2 hours and finally got a locker. Wow pian, super crowded.

yeah I waited 1.5 hours for lockers to be free...never it has been so long queue. many china boys and taiwaness guys.

14 hours ago, Guest crowd said:

Assumably most went to Cruise Club to unsuccessfully claim their free entry vouchers before Cruise closing down, those without free entry vouchers wanted to take a look at memory lane at the most gorgeous statues standing along the walls near the curtain

... gonna be past soon.

can this bogus promotion be reported to police. Its cheating patrons.

Guest 台湾客
13 minutes ago, CumdrinkNgo said:

can this bogus promotion be reported to police. Its cheating patrons.

Google translate : We went Cruise ship club, and was told there is a compulsory membership and will give benefit tickets but can only be used on other days.

We decide to go away and come to this keybox Club. It was very crowded and have to wait for new lockers to be given up.

we left at 11.30 pm

Guest KB Fat old uncle no hair

THIS IS A MAJOR COMPLAIN TO KEYBOX.

FAT OLD MEN COLLECTING MONEY AT COUNTER.

VERY RUDE AT COUNTER

RELUCTANT TO GIVE CONDOMS - AFTER ALL CONDOMS ARE FREE FROM AFA

KB OWNER SHOULD REMOVE HIM, BE HIM FROM HEARSAY THE OWNER BF

FUCKING RUDE WILL TURN KB THE NEXT CRUISE BOX

3 hours ago, CumdrinkNgo said:

yeah I waited 1.5 hours for lockers to be free...never it has been so long queue. many china boys and taiwaness guys.

I heard KB served mutton curry buffet yesterday. I missed it. Today they are serving roti parts buffet too. Better go early.

3 hours ago, Guest KB Fat old uncle no hair said:

THIS IS A MAJOR COMPLAIN TO KEYBOX.

FAT OLD MEN COLLECTING MONEY AT COUNTER.

VERY RUDE AT COUNTER

RELUCTANT TO GIVE CONDOMS - AFTER ALL CONDOMS ARE FREE FROM AFA

KB OWNER SHOULD REMOVE HIM, BE HIM FROM HEARSAY THE OWNER BF

FUCKING RUDE WILL TURN KB THE NEXT CRUISE BOX

Still better than the snobbish receptions at cruise club who does not do their job proper. 

Imagining he facing the number of crowds and complain queens who make big fuss over small matters. Who wouldn't get agitated?

Unless kb come up with incentive per customer then I'm sure many will rush to take over counter business. 

P.s 

You can also request work there ~

3 hours ago, Think Of Others said:

Has any KB goer had their towel taken by mistake or deliberately taken (stolen :whistle:)?

2 hours ago, gaysluttyme said:

some take your towels, cos it has your body odors

Some take your towel at shower deliberately because some saw you just enter and got new towel. Caught many telling not to take my towel at shower or reminding: sorry this mine!

10 minutes ago, Guest crowd said:

Some take your towel at shower deliberately because some saw you just enter and got new towel. Caught many telling not to take my towel at shower or reminding: sorry this mine!

Oh yah, why didn't I think of this?

Now it makes sense. Thanks for telling me about it.

Wapiang, next time must hang towel above showerhead.

2 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Still better than the snobbish receptions at cruise club who does not do their job proper. 

Imagining he facing the number of crowds and complain queens who make big fuss over small matters. Who wouldn't get agitated?

Unless kb come up with incentive per customer then I'm sure many will rush to take over counter business. 

P.s 

You can also request work there ~

Seem like KB prefer to remain stubborn and ignored customers feedback, very soon KB will be next ( 關門大吉). Good luck

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Seem like KB prefer to remain stubborn and ignored customers feedback, very soon KB will be next ( 關門大吉). Good luck

Haha please. Its the most successful sauna ever loh 

Now shogun and ten men are the only ones standing strong, and these three been around so long. 

Guest KB Regular
5 hours ago, Think Of Others said:

Has any KB goer had their towel taken by mistake or deliberately taken (stolen :whistle:)?

Usually I'll hang my locker key together with my towel at the hanger when I shower.. This way at least the others will NOT take my towel by mistake! 😃😃😃😃👍👍👍

Guest KB Regular
5 hours ago, gaysluttyme said:

I wonder how many agree with the above.

I totally agree.

He only wish ANG MO and smiles at ANG MO.   ANG MO Dua Kee....shame !!!!  99% of patrons are Asians.

Make payment - Long Face

Ask for towel exchange - Long Face

Request Condoms- Long Face

Return key and Towel Long Face

Keybox with flourishing business, should  able to hire  a good service  decent staff, at least pleasant looking and with good Family taught manners.

Not a mourning face, like owe him millions of dollars.

KEYBOX is not a funeral parlor or having a wake at its premises.

The rest of the staff , cleaning etc, are smiling and hardworking, enjoying the work.

Those agree to have him replace , please response here , so that the boss can see.

I totally agree with you.. His face & expression is a total turnoff.. like 死老爸一样 !!.. Well, let's hope he'll be replaced ASAP!!.. With this kinda of arrogant attitude he SHOULDN'T be working at the counter at all or in the service industry for that matter!!.. Dunno why the boss John still keep him in KB??.. Can't he find someone much better to be in the front line representing the establishment? 😡😡😡😡

7 minutes ago, Guest KB Regular said:

I totally agree with you.. His face & expression is a total turnoff.. like 死老爸一样 !!.. Well, let's hope he'll be replaced ASAP!!.. With this kinda of arrogant attitude he SHOULDN'T be working at the counter at all or in the service industry for that matter!!.. Dunno why the boss John still keep him in KB??.. Can't he find someone much better to be in the front line representing the establishment? 😡😡😡😡

many rumoured he is the boss John's  Lover,  BF and 情人

4 hours ago, Guest guest said:

many rumoured he is the boss John's  Lover,  BF and 情人

Which one? The one with balding hair? He fat meh? Thought he is stout...

Guest Take a break

The way some of you are going on and on abt this sauna, that sauna 

It's as if your whole life depended on it.

I can see how KB can be great for mature dudes like you to hang out for fun, but to be overly reliant on it means you have a problem.  

6 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Haha please. Its the most successful sauna ever loh 

Now shogun and ten men are the only ones standing strong, and these three been around so long. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.