Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

The most memorable during my time... The old tekong camp 1 and the old kranji camp, where all the toilets were open concept showers. Tekong swimming pool toilet was also open shower. The happy time all get nude together.😁

On 1/2/2021 at 8:34 AM, renoma1069 said:

A distinct memory of my days was this mly chap storeman, very horny, and always kena sign xtra guard, and the few times I was on duty with him, he invariably brought back girls in the middle of the night to fuck at the bunk. He's slim, ok-cute I guess (to females), but charismatic and sweet-talks easily, esp to the gay QM. While I was there, dreaming of fellow cute guards or BOS or DO to make a move on me. Sad to say, for entire NSF life, I remained a virgin!

Brought girls into the bunk? 

Recently Ive been getting along with a lot of the dudes in my platoon. Just last week, i got TaoPoked by like 2 dudes and they were really funny. One dude was trying to exert his dominance by twerking on this dudes face then the other dude was just spanking his ass. It was quite a sight to see.

• 1 month later...

Wow, military life is so hard! Just been chatting to my soldier mate from Nepal who's serving with a UN Peacekeeping mission. He's suffering from permanently sweaty balls and pain all over his body especially his back. He says it's a combination of hard physical exercise - they have to run up to 5 miles daily - and lifting heavy engine parts all day, because he's working as a mechanic. He says the work is much harder than back in the Nepalese army.  I guess it will be even worse when the weather gets hot.  The poor men really have to suffer for getting paid four or five times as much. But even that's only $10,000 a year...

Edited by Excitado

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nicholas
On 2/14/2021 at 6:46 PM, Excitado said:

Wow, military life is so hard! Just been chatting to my soldier mate from Nepal who's serving with a UN Peacekeeping mission. He's suffering from permanently sweaty balls and pain all over his body especially his back. He says it's a combination of hard physical exercise - they have to run up to 5 miles daily - and lifting heavy engine parts all day, because he's working as a mechanic. He says the work is much harder than back in the Nepalese army.  I guess it will be even worse when the weather gets hot.  The poor men really have to suffer for getting paid four or five times as much. But even that's only $10,000 a year...

He is brown skin lor, if white skin fate will be different

• 3 weeks later...
Guest shyboy

anyone remembers their pre enlistee medical checkup? i was very shy and modest and have never appear naked in front of anybody including guys cos if i do, i will get excited easily and will get erection. i was so worried for the medical checkup because you need to strip naked in front of the MO. i remember when i entered the room, i sat down and trying to keep cool, then after that he asked me to take off my top, which i did, and then i started to get slightly excited and was trying to hold back. after that, he said, "pull down your pants" and then i started to get a bit excited and i could feel my dick enlarging a little. luckily the MO only look for like 1 second then he said "ok" already, then i quickly pull my pants up. lol made me worried for nothing i was so scared he was going to ask me to cough or hold my dick to show him my balls but in the end never cos if he did i confirm steam like siao.

On 12/21/2005 at 4:46 PM, thaiboyz said:

Infact having fun in the camp can be quite dangerous thing to do lah. If get caught, telok lah! Best is having fun outside lor.

Once i had a brief encounter during my weekend duties. As i was on duty on a hot sat nite, i went to my bunk to change to shorts before shower. The shower room was of course very quiet since most of them have already booked out. When i approached one of the cubicle, i heard the water splashing but the door was opened. I walked pass the cubicle and notice one of the guy was showering. I took a quick peep at his thingy..semi erected. I did not pay much attention and went to the next cubicle. In the midst of my shower, he knocked on my door. I opened and saw him standing naked infront of my cubicle, asking for my shampoo. He was fully erected. I passed him the stuff and left my door opened. He came over as to return my shampoo but he stroked my dick at the same time. We quickly closed the door of my cubicle and kissed under the shower...oral...and JO.

Now when i recall the incident, i always wonder who was he and why he was there at that time ? :twisted:

So envy..

16 hours ago, Guest shyboy said:

anyone remembers their pre enlistee medical checkup? i was very shy and modest and have never appear naked in front of anybody including guys cos if i do, i will get excited easily and will get erection. i was so worried for the medical checkup because you need to strip naked in front of the MO. i remember when i entered the room, i sat down and trying to keep cool, then after that he asked me to take off my top, which i did, and then i started to get slightly excited and was trying to hold back. after that, he said, "pull down your pants" and then i started to get a bit excited and i could feel my dick enlarging a little. luckily the MO only look for like 1 second then he said "ok" already, then i quickly pull my pants up. lol made me worried for nothing i was so scared he was going to ask me to cough or hold my dick to show him my balls but in the end never cos if he did i confirm steam like siao.

I was like you, except my time was mid-90s, so much worse. Before going into the room to see the MO, we entered a room with 30+ guys. All of us were made to strip to underwear, putting our shirts and pants in cubby holes. It was eye-opening to see so many near naked guys, and impossible to hide for those of us who got hard-ons. 

Guest shyboy
33 minutes ago, Guest Eric said:

I was like you, except my time was mid-90s, so much worse. Before going into the room to see the MO, we entered a room with 30+ guys. All of us were made to strip to underwear, putting our shirts and pants in cubby holes. It was eye-opening to see so many near naked guys, and impossible to hide for those of us who got hard-ons. 

haha i thought that was what was gonna happen to me as well, but we only stripped inside the MO room. we were all fully clothed outside. i remember seeing a few hunky and cute boys at the waiting area and found a pity that i didnt get to see them naked :P

Guest Wow!!

Reading the comments remind me of my experience in 2001!!

I went for my check up on a sat morning 1 hr plus before closing time.  It was fast and quiet with only 8-10 guys.

We have to strip down to our undies while waiting in the last room to see MO.

One of the guy an ah beng free ball.  He don't seems to feel shy and seat down with his long skinny cock for all to see.  

At that time I am shy, nerdy and does not know I am gay.  After seeing his cock I can't help but started to get interested in cocks... And the rest is history....

Does anyone have similar experience too? 😋

Guest Passing by

NS medical check up was one of my first few experiences with male nudity. Had nine way back in 2011 which was a decade ago. I arrived at CMPB for the check up early in the morning and along with me at the same time slot were quite a number of guys, including one who was quite fit and hot. He had really toned arms and a fit V shaped torso, cute boyish face with small eyes. When registering our names, I had a glimpse of his NRIC and got to know his name. I went back home after the check up and did a simple Google search (at that time Instagram and FB wasn’t popular yet) and realised he’s actually a national youth athlete who took part in youth Olympic Games. 

back to the check up,  after doing the photography, we had to go for our urine test. All 4-5 of us with the same time slot (including this hot athlete) collected the mini bottle to urinate into and proceeded to the toilet to pee. As it turned out, there were only 2 cubicles in the toilet which meant the rest of us had to pee in the open. The 2 cubicles were occupied by other guys leaving me, the hot athlete and another 2 guys out in the open. We looked at each other awkwardly, one of them laughed, and in order not to waste time, we just decided to pee in full view of one another near the urinals. Obviously I got a nice glimpse of the athlete’s beautiful penis. Minimal pubic hair (he trimmed his manly parts really well!), uncut foreskin and a thick cock head. I clearly saw he pulled back his foreskin to expose that manly cock head before releasing his pee. His pee was released with such force that there was a loud “thud” when the urine first hit the bottle! At some point some pee stained his fingers and he went “oh shit”. His urine was so clear compared to other guys which had quite yellowish urine.  Seeing that I almost fainted and almost got hard. 

for the individual check up section where we had to strip nude, we all waited topless (still w shorts and undies on) in a cold holding room before seeing the MO individually. Upon them calling my name, I went in to see the MO. First thing the MO said when I entered, “read the instructions on the wall now.”  The instructions read “let the MO know if you have any tattoos. pull down your shorts and underwear to your knees and cough.”  

the MO then went, “ok? Pull down now.”  I had no mood to get erect. Off I went pulling down my shorts and undies. He took a cursory glance at my penis and balls, and then went “ok. Life up your penis. Let me see your testicles.” I did as told and he asked me to cough.  He then continued “ok. Cough again. Then turn sideways to the right. Let me take a look at your penis from the side.”  After all this was done he asked me if I smoked, and if I’ve anything else to declare. All this questioning was still done when I was naked.  Only after he had no other questions, he asked me to pull up my underwear. 

immensely hot experience. 

Guest shyboy

I remember the urine part. I remember entering the toilet and then was shocked to find out that the cubicle was locked! And then everyone was just trying to find a spot in the toilet, facing the wall and pee. Guess everyone was shy too hahahaha. The fact that everyone was so shy made me even more tempted to go and peek at their dicks but I was so scared that I will get found out. So I quickly pee-ed and then left.

As for the MO part, it's quite puzzling that I didn't have to go through the coughing thing and lifting up the penis thing, not that I want to experience also cos I definitely will get hard. Not sure why some MO so particular tho, especially those that make people stay naked as they continue to ask irrelevant questions like if they smoke (??).... maybe the MO also PLU hahahahhaah what a cheap thrill i also want to see cute boys naked. :P

Guest Disappointed

My MO check was so disappointing, ten person to a room and happen that I was the last one in. So when we drop our underwear turn our heads to our left to cough, I was facing the door while everyone to my right got to look at wee wees.

• 3 months later...

This pic from the Nepal Army came up on my Twitter feed and I couldn't resist posting it; these guys' bodies are really hot looking, especially the nearest man, poking his groin with the equipment. They look as if they train quite hard to get in such fit shape...

image.png.6d28183853f3f24a58eb46ae497b7769.png

saw my occifer's took off his PT kit and its those bulky-fat fit kind. makes my heart skip when i see him raise his arms to unveil the bushy armpits. how i wish i can smack my head on those black bushes.

On 1/2/2021 at 1:54 PM, Guest Guest said:

The most memorable during my time... The old tekong camp 1 and the old kranji camp, where all the toilets were open concept showers. Tekong swimming pool toilet was also open shower. The happy time all get nude together.😁

I was in Tekong Camp III during the BMT in September 1996. Remember all the shower cubicles with no doors but we were all so tired after a long day that looking at other limp dick weren’t that much of an excitement, haha! 

the most homoerotic of it all was that because we all had only half an hour before lights off, some of us had to share the showering cubicles. 😛

running, cycling and yoga. 

1 hour ago, miles said:

I was in Tekong Camp III during the BMT in September 1996. Remember all the shower cubicles with no doors but we were all so tired after a long day that looking at other limp dick weren’t that much of an excitement, haha! 

the most homoerotic of it all was that because we all had only half an hour before lights off, some of us had to share the showering cubicles. 😛

Agreed . Nobody has the mood lol. Just want to shower and sleep lol

Guest Try and see
On 5/2/2020 at 5:52 PM, sgocean93 said:

This happened in my ICT late last year before this entire Wuhan virus started. I think the experience I’m gonna write about in this post might seem trivial to some BW members, but I’ll write it as it is. At the other end of the spectrum, I think some BW members will be commenting on how pervertic I am or how much of a stalker I am after reading this post. 🙃

As usual on the first day, fire drill was held shortly after in-pro and we had to form up in the parade square under the mad heat in our various platoons. Most of the men forming up were familiar faces, but one new face caught my eye. Let’s call him “A”.  A was standing right in front of the line. Truth be told, unlikely I’d take a 2nd look at A if it were outside in the civilian world, but amongst the crowd of unkempt, rowdy, unfit and mostly unattractive NSmen, he was one of the minority whom I wouldn’t mind having some fun with in camp. I wouldn’t categorise him as the handsome sort, but he was decent looking with large eyes, a light tan, good skin and yes, a sporty build. His veiny, bulging biceps were clearly on display under that fitting Smart 4 which I saw bore the rank of 2SG. To imagine how he looks like, just imagine the younger version of HK actor 呂良偉

I was at the back of the line during the fire drill form up, but amongst all the men, “A” was constantly looking at ME. He didn’t smile or acknowledge me though. But he looked at me intensely for at least a good 5-6 seconds, and this went on for several times. Not sure what he was thinking at that moment especially when I’ve never met him before.

Despite him forming up under my platoon during the fire drill, he didn’t sleep in the same bunks as us. After the fire drill, I didn’t see A anymore and didn’t really bother to find out his identity either. In fact my memory of him slowly faded — that is, until the third last day of ICT. 

It was the 3rd last day of ICT and I was chilling in the coy office with some platoon mates, enjoying the aircon as outfield had ended. A came in, wearing his admin tee, those high slit PT shorts, a small black army sling bag and his own sports shoes — he looked so sexy. His legs were tanned and hairless. He walked really fast and seemed to be stomping the ground with every step. Our eyes met again, and again I sensed that classic curious look from him. 

Then, out of the 5-6 of us in the office, he gave me a really warm smile and approached me, “Helloooo. I’m reporting status”, he said. That was the first time I heard his voice and the first time he’s talking to me! Honestly, I was a little disappointed upon hearing his voice (maybe because he’s sick) — sounded quite weak and not the initial manly voice I was expecting to hear. He then passed me his 11B. Im guessing he was assuming I was the duty clerk. I looked at his 11B — saw his name (I was secretly very happy, can stalk him online!) and his age (only 2 years older than me!), but I was dumbfounded and took a while to react... told him that the duty clerk and DDO is not around at the moment and he can sit around to wait. I was thinking how can someone still look so good and walk so fast even when sick! And even when sitting in the office to wait, he would still occasionally look at me. I started to wonder if A was gay. 

He left the office shortly after his name was taken down on the medical status board in the office, and my stalking of him began. At that time, I couldn’t find his FB or IG despite searching for his name in various combinations or through friends list of other mates. Only managed to find his LinkedIn profile and one professional pic of him online — turns out he’s a corporate high flyer. Also managed to find details/ pictures of his CCA in sec sch from an old blog - he’s a karate black belt. Hot! No wonder he seemed so energetic even when sick and had such big biceps and strong legs!

That very same night, I was at the coy lobby taking some night snacks and I bumped into him again. He was sitting on the steps, with his legs WIDELY spread out, and in the midst of wolfing down some muffins. Something erotic was in my sight: a bright red boxer briefs was totally exposed through his loose high-slit PT shorts and the inner lining. What’s more, it was a big cock bulge. I could stare at that scene forever. But before I could take a few more glances (I only looked once!), I noticed he was already looking at me. Our eyes met and I was thinking if I should approach him, but alas I was too shy. Simply gave him a blank look and walked back to bunk after getting whatever snacks I needed. 😕 On hindsight, perhaps I should’ve been friendlier. 

On the 2nd last day of ICT, again I was chilling in the office and A came again (still in his sexy high slit PT shorts). This time, he brought a corporal along with him. He said he needed to use the desktop to type a report on the outfield findings. Again, out of everyone else, he called out to me and asked if I knew the password to the computer. I walked up to him and I couldn’t focus. There he was, seated at the computer terminal with his hairless tanned legs wide spread out and showing so much skin. I couldn’t help but took a few glances. I managed to guess the password after a few tries, and he said thanks while giving me a casual salute with that cute smile. I thought that was such a manly gesture and my heart just fluttered even more :) I was getting very horny. 

I didn’t interact with him anymore for the rest of the day. It was then that the commanders decided to grant the entire unit night’s out given that it’s already the last night of ICT before outpro the following day. I decided not to go for the nights out (too lazy) while the rest of my platoon and in fact almost the entire unit booked out. Coincidentally, A and the corporal with him didn’t go too. I remained in the office to watch shows on my phone and enjoy the aircon, while A continued working on his report. 

It was about 7pm when almost everyone went off for the night — when I heard A telling the corporal, “Ok done! I’m going for a jog now, you wanna come? Then we order KFC for dinner la”. The corporal responded to say that running is not his thing. I then heard A responding, “Ok never mind, I go first, see you in an hours’ time for dinner!” and off he went. Notwithstanding my initial surprise that A was going for a run when he’s on status, a horny thought crept up my mind. I wanted to see his naked cock badly! I was craving to know how long his cock was, how big his balls were... I knew the building was mostly empty and many people had went off for nights out, and I guessed that he would definitely take a shower after his run before having dinner. 

There’s one thing about the shower cubicle — the floor is insanely reflective when wet, particularly for cubicles with light shining directly above it. I had already spotted many men accidentally exposing their cocks in the shower just by looking at the water reflection. It was a good opportunity to try and see if I could see if he showered. But I didn’t even know which floor (let alone which bunk) he was staying at. I made a wild guess. I recalled seeing from the office the direction he walked in, and I deduced the staircase he used which would lead to his bunk location and correspondingly, the toilet closest to his bunk. Given he’s a commander, I also guessed which floor he stayed at. I deduced his bunk was pretty far from my own. 

I know some of you would label me as a stalker and low life, but horniness got the better of me. Close to 8pm (since he told the Cpl that he wanted dinner in an hour’s time) I left the office and went up to grab my shower essentials. Headed to the toilet I deduced “A” would use, do my business in the toilet cubicle and hope to catch A in the toilet at about the same time  — should he ever appear. True enough, at close to 8pm, while I was in the toilet cubicle, I heard those familiar strong foot steps approaching the toilet. Jackpot, I knew it was him!

I waited a while in the toilet bowl cubicle to confirm he had began his shower. His soap scent was so strong and hit me hard. I was horny as hell and I wanted to move to the shower cubicle next to his and possibly see something from the water reflection. As I exited the toilet bowl cubicle and approached the row of shower cubicles, I heard loud sounds of water splattering from one of the cubicles, but all the shower doors were open. That got me curious. As I approached the occupied cubicle, there he was! He was showering with the door wide open and his frontal was facing the door!! I saw his cock LIVE! I couldn’t believe what I saw. It was just a one-second glance but from what I remember, his flaccid penis was already at least 4 inches and with his foreskin covering his cockhead just nicely. Not an overly long foreskin. There was a good amount of pubic hair — what a contrast to his hairless legs!

When I looked up and upon eye contact, he looked surprised and he immediately said “sorry!” to me. But he didn’t attempt to cover up. 

Question: why would he apologise? Would a normal straight guy say sorry to another guy when his naked body is exposed in the shower?

One of his arms were raised and on his head, with his hair drenched in shampoo and some of it were seeping into his eyes. I think I stood there for another second or two and took a quick glance at his bod — it was so lean and whiter than other parts of his body which were normally exposed to the sun. Not sure what got to me, but I clearly remember muttering “Nice Body .. I.. I want to scrub your big balls” I was in a daze and I didn’t know what the fuck I just said. 

Upon hearing what I said I saw him proceed to hold his balls with one hand. It was an awkward 3 seconds that I didn’t dare look at him in the face and didn’t wait for him to say anything. I quickly walked out of the toilet to hide all that embarrassment. 

That night, I jerked off thrice to that image of his naked body etched in my mind. It was just a 2-3 second encounter but something I can never forget. I saw way more than what I expected to see. His body was openly up for display!

It was out pro the next day and I was outside the camp waiting for my grabcar. As fate would have it, I saw him AGAIN outside camp, looking extremely smart and fit in that smart4. He saw me from afar too and gave me a smile and starting to walk towards me. I returned a very awkward smile. Unfortunately my GrabCar arrived before he managed to walk over and I entered the car and left without making anymore eye contact. After getting home I tried searching high and low for his social media profiles but to no avail (as mentioned, only manage to find his LinkedIn). It was only after a few days did I manage to find his IG and FB through some mutual profiles - turns out he used his Chinese name online. And... he was already engaged. Pictures of him proposing to his fiancé were splayed all over his IG which was made public. So he’s a straight guy afterall. 

But this encounter just left so much to be desired... especially from the way he looked at me. I hope he didn’t tell my bunk mates what I said to him in the toilet that night. 

So did you have any ICT this year? 

If you did, did you get to meet A again?

Btw, re-reading your story, I don't know why I got this feeling like he wanted to 'bait' you by deliberately saying aloud that he was going for a jog and for how long. It's almost like he was testing the waters.

1 hour ago, Guest Try and see said:

So did you have any ICT this year? 

If you did, did you get to meet A again?

Btw, re-reading your story, I don't know why I got this feeling like he wanted to 'bait' you by deliberately saying aloud that he was going for a jog and for how long. It's almost like he was testing the waters.

Unfortunately not :( ICT was cancelled in 2020 and cancelled again this year. His IG is also now private so I can’t see any updates of his life. Don’t dare to send him a follower request lol 

3 hours ago, miles said:

Did you manage to accidentally touch someone’s manhood while showering with someone else in that crowded shower cubicle? Lol 

Guest Try and see
9 minutes ago, sgocean93 said:

Unfortunately not :( ICT was cancelled in 2020 and cancelled again this year. His IG is also now private so I can’t see any updates of his life. Don’t dare to send him a follower request lol 

Oh man . . . That's a real pity. 

But don't lose hope - maybe next year you can still see him. By then, most of SG would have been vaccinated, and likely ICTs will resume. Keep us posted!  😜

Guest guest
9 hours ago, miles said:

Common to shower in one cubicles during last time army. Don't know now army still have such thing?

Guest boiboi
14 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Common to shower in one cubicles during last time army. Don't know now army still have such thing?

enlisted in 2015. don't have liao, all cubicles.. never seen anyone sharing cubicles during bmt also.. i think they scared not enough cubicles they even install showering heads in toilet stalls so these stalls can be used for both showering and doing big business.. the commanders also never encourage us to share cubicles also loll i think everyone also shy... but i recall the LTA telling us how in OCS they had to save time so everyone stand in a line naked and someone would use a hose and spray everyone in the line as they shower. fucking kinky omgg... 

Guest guest
8 hours ago, Guest boiboi said:

enlisted in 2015. don't have liao, all cubicles.. never seen anyone sharing cubicles during bmt also.. i think they scared not enough cubicles they even install showering heads in toilet stalls so these stalls can be used for both showering and doing big business.. the commanders also never encourage us to share cubicles also loll i think everyone also shy... but i recall the LTA telling us how in OCS they had to save time so everyone stand in a line naked and someone would use a hose and spray everyone in the line as they shower. fucking kinky omgg... 

Boys in army now become more shy than last time. This is why no more open concept shower, only have cubicles and some even comes with a door.

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Boys in army now become more shy than last time. This is why no more open concept shower, only have cubicles and some even comes with a door.

That's probably not the only reason. SAF is aware of the 'things' people are doing in camps etc.

I enlisted in 2009 and there were still open concept showers in tekong, it is true during that time, you are less concerned about another guy's naked body; all you want to do is shower and get to bed. I was assigned G1 after BMT and they had a bunch of interesting cases I read up regarding misconduct, especially sexual ones.

There were a few cases listed where a guy and another guy got caught doing naughty stuff in camp etc

Guest Try and see
13 hours ago, Torrent said:

I was assigned G1 after BMT and they had a bunch of interesting cases I read up regarding misconduct, especially sexual ones.

There were a few cases listed where a guy and another guy got caught doing naughty stuff in camp etc

Can share any?  

(Just omit the personnel's names and unit names)

38 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

Can share any?  

Idiot! you want the person to be court martial for disclosing Restricted or confidential reports?

Anyone who share unit names or details will have their account banned!

17 hours ago, yuquidam said:

Noti stuff?? Whaaaat noti stuff?? It's not like someone got raped and got pregnant....keke. Ok ok just kidding la. 

5 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

Can share any?  

4 hours ago, G_M said:

Idiot! you want the person to be court martial for disclosing Restricted or confidential reports?

Anyone who share unit names or details will have their account banned!

What GM said, I'm not going to (and I can't) disclose anything more than that. All I can say was, this was no slap on the wrist and there was definitely disciplinary action involved although it was a relatively hush hush affair.

Also it was over a decade ago, I wouldn't remember the specifics too.

Edited by Torrent

Guest guest
20 hours ago, Torrent said:

That's probably not the only reason. SAF is aware of the 'things' people are doing in camps etc.

I enlisted in 2009 and there were still open concept showers in tekong, it is true during that time, you are less concerned about another guy's naked body; all you want to do is shower and get to bed. I was assigned G1 after BMT and they had a bunch of interesting cases I read up regarding misconduct, especially sexual ones.

Like you said, even the open concept showers still around in the army now, when we were in army, all we want is to shower and get to bed asap, where got time to feel horny and want to do noti stuff. Haha.

3 hours ago, Torrent said:

What GM said, I'm not going to (and I can't) disclose anything more than that. All I can say was, this was no slap on the wrist and there was definitely disciplinary action involved although it was a relatively hush hush affair.

Also it was over a decade ago, I wouldn't remember the specifics too.

Absolutely bro. It's understood no details of any camp matters should be divulged in the open. As stated in my post I was just kidding. There was an incident during my NSF too and it was the talk of the camp for weeks. Quite sad actually.

Edited by yuquidam

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On 7/12/2021 at 1:27 PM, Guest boiboi said:

Once, my platoon finished an exercise and was about to shower. But when we stripped to our underwear and went to the cubicles, we realized the water not working. So we ended up washing up with a hose in the open area. Some of the shy ones (esp the specs? maybe its a JC thing) kept their undies on, but many of the men were butt naked. at some point our cmd walked in and saw the commotion, and knocked us all down. 

Guest boiboi
13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Once, my platoon finished an exercise and was about to shower. But when we stripped to our underwear and went to the cubicles, we realized the water not working. So we ended up washing up with a hose in the open area. Some of the shy ones (esp the specs? maybe its a JC thing) kept their undies on, but many of the men were butt naked. at some point our cmd walked in and saw the commotion, and knocked us all down. 

wtf lol knock it down while they are naked??? so pervert hahahahaha

Guest Ah Tiong
On 7/12/2021 at 7:23 PM, Torrent said:

All army boyz notti, that's why when they were doing overseas mission, ah gong give condoms for souvenirs. I remember my attachment in Thailand. Every weekend, all of us booked bus and go Bangkok and each took a room in MBK hotel. Then all the regulars went to chicken store to select chicken. I was young and innocent but secretly went hunk massage for duck meat, don't like chicken. Got fucked in my hole by some dark skin tattoo muay Thai hunk for the first time. So pain! Tip some more

21 hours ago, Since u r here said:

But what is g1 initials stand for??!??

It's a universal term used by all armies for general staff, standard G1 to G6.

G1 - manpower
G2 - intelligence
G3 - operations
G4 - logistics
G5 - planning (usually towards finance side)
G6 - training

Although iirc, our SAF doesn't use G4 army as the name, it's called HQ CSSCOM 

Edited by Torrent

Guest Guest

remember back in Tekong BMT during 2007 period, there were swimming lessons and while changing into trunks, we were told to trim or shave our pubic hair at the side if they were to peek out of the trunks.

end up some guys had to do that and were queuing up waiting for toilet cubicles.

i guess no one dare to do it openly.

come to think of it now, i seldom hear of such stories. wonder is it common?

Guest guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

remember back in Tekong BMT during 2007 period, there were swimming lessons and while changing into trunks, we were told to trim or shave our pubic hair at the side if they were to peek out of the trunks.

end up some guys had to do that and were queuing up waiting for toilet cubicles.

First time i hear army ask guys to trim their public hair?

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I remember being told to shave armpit hair but I would think pubic hair is no big deal, all guys.

did anyone experience stand by underwear? 

1 hour ago, Guest ns1 said:

I remember being told to shave armpit hair but I would think pubic hair is no big deal, all guys.

did anyone experience stand by underwear? 

Never heard about pubic hairs too . Armpits . It is more like trimming so that it does not Like bushes in pt singlet 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.