Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

Guest boiboi
On 7/27/2021 at 12:39 PM, Guest Guest said:

remember back in Tekong BMT during 2007 period, there were swimming lessons and while changing into trunks, we were told to trim or shave our pubic hair at the side if they were to peek out of the trunks.

end up some guys had to do that and were queuing up waiting for toilet cubicles.

i guess no one dare to do it openly.

come to think of it now, i seldom hear of such stories. wonder is it common?

was your trunks those triangular kind? during my time it was the boxer brief kind so i dont think anyone had issues with pubic hair peeking out. if it does in boxer brief then i think they really do need to trim LOL!

On 12/30/2005 at 12:07 AM, Chubkido said:

wa so shiok ah. :thumb: so u both still in contact.

On 12/30/2005 at 12:07 AM, Chubkido said:

wa so shiok ah. :thumb: so u both still in contact.

Yes and we both got married after ORD hahahaha 

Edited by Romance

Guest Guest
On 7/28/2021 at 2:43 PM, Guest boiboi said:

was your trunks those triangular kind? during my time it was the boxer brief kind so i dont think anyone had issues with pubic hair peeking out. if it does in boxer brief then i think they really do need to trim LOL!

back in 2000s period it was triangular kind

Guest boiboi
On 8/1/2021 at 12:34 AM, Guest Guest said:

back in 2000s period it was triangular kind

i remember my boxer brief kind was very loose, most probably because i selected the wrong size.. when i was swimming i had to keep pulling it cos i think my balls are coming out... can't imagine what if i was wearing the triangular kind.. confirm got free show for everybody to see...

• 3 weeks later...

There will be interviews conducted by your officers in your platoon. Inform him of your vegan diet.

Or better still inform the medical officer during pre-enlistment medical check up.

If your vegan diet is due to religious reason it should be accommodated accordingly. However, if it's due to some health or other reasons the MO would advise accordingly.

Edited by yuquidam

On 8/5/2021 at 11:10 PM, Boiboi2001 said:

Anyone knows what's 3SIR mono intake?

infantry men. chiong sua.

On 8/25/2021 at 1:04 AM, yuquidam said:

There will be interviews conducted by your officers in your platoon. Inform him of your vegan diet.

Or better still inform the medical officer during pre-enlistment medical check up.

If your vegan diet is due to religious reason it should be accommodated accordingly. However, if it's due to some health or other reasons the MO would advise accordingly.

Heyyy thank you so much for your help :) the only issue is that i have already enlisted and am a NSF currently haha… it’s been about 8 months now, so do you think I can change my dietary restrictions now? From what I’ve observed, there are only vegetarian Indian and vegetarian Chinese meals provided 😕

On 8/25/2021 at 11:30 PM, cuddlypotato said:

Heyyy thank you so much for your help :) the only issue is that i have already enlisted and am a NSF currently haha… it’s been about 8 months now, so do you think I can change my dietary restrictions now? From what I’ve observed, there are only vegetarian Indian and vegetarian Chinese meals provided 😕

i think you can still talk to your PC now. dont think it is a major issue to change dietary restrictions midway as rations are indent daily. most probably you need to explain why you only raise it now and not earlier. i think it is a valid question for them to ask, considering you can 'tahan' for 8 months.

On 8/25/2021 at 11:30 PM, cuddlypotato said:

No problem at all Cuddly. Hope you have a wonderful time (in every sense:P) for your remaining 16 months in service.

On 8/26/2021 at 2:14 AM, G_ZK said:

i think you can still talk to your PC now. dont think it is a major issue to change dietary restrictions midway as rations are indent daily. most probably you need to explain why you only raise it now and not earlier. i think it is a valid question for them to ask, considering you can 'tahan' for 8 months.

Agree with G_ZK. And hope you have an understanding and cute PC😉

On 7/25/2021 at 4:51 AM, Guest Ah Tiong said:

...go Bangkok and each took a room in MBK hotel. Then all the regulars went to chicken store to select chicken. I was young and innocent but secretly went hunk massage for duck meat, don't like chicken. Got fucked in my hole by some dark skin tattoo muay Thai hunk for the first time. So pain! Tip some more

Ooooh....so bloody kinky. That muay Thai guy was so lucky to fxxk a xiao xian rou still in service.

Waaa...MBK Hotel room not cheap wor!

Edited by yuquidam

Guest Curious
On 8/25/2021 at 11:28 PM, Guest Exsoldier said:

Before bmt fieldcamp, my pc told us to trim pubes and do housekeeping on our body hair for hygiene purpose.

Does he check one by one?

On 8/26/2021 at 8:45 AM, bigdanbeam said:

No wonder so many men shave armpits nowadays. So its army trained

probably more self conscious and want to be in line with k-pop trend too? it is quite unsightly to be spotted with a big patch of hairy pits while doing pull-ups and lifting weights in gym. the fairer the complexion, the more obvious the pit hairs become.

• 4 months later...
Guest Armpits
On 8/26/2021 at 8:45 AM, bigdanbeam said:

No wonder so many men shave armpits nowadays. So its army trained

What utter bullshit! Which army camp teach such goo niang routine?! Our Sargent bz teaching how to dismantle rifles, how to run 2.4, how to throw grenade, what shave armpits and pubes?! Where got time?!

Guest Bodily display
On 1/23/2022 at 11:59 PM, Guest Armpits said:

What utter bullshit! Which army camp teach such goo niang routine?! Our Sargent bz teaching how to dismantle rifles, how to run 2.4, how to throw grenade, what shave armpits and pubes?! Where got time?!

Ya lor! The PC must be gay to be interested in other people pubes.  It should be optional or casual talks instead of command.  Personally, I always shave my pubes and armpit hairs a day before my ICT because I like to shower with door open. You know what I mean?

Guest Armpits
On 1/25/2022 at 10:34 PM, Guest Jello Shots said:

I went Taiwan and Australia... All open shower concept. 

Our camp was sent to Thailand. Shiok. Everyday after training, the shower was a hairy banana show. Camp mates soaping their bods and chatting with each other at close range, with hanging hairy banana. Enjoy!

Guest Bunk mate

I’m curious what is the norm in terms of attire in bunk/in the corridor? 

In BMT, most of the guys in my platoon would be in underwear or PT shorts in bunk. Towel or underwear to and from shower. People would sometimes change their underwear in bunk but usually with the front facing their metal cupboard 

In training school (I’m a man), people are more daring. A few would be stark naked in bunk, esp after PT. some will even walk naked to and from shower. Sergeant caught one guy and knocked him down  naked, which was hilarious   

unit very strict. Once outside bunk must wear shorts minimum. In bunk underwear okay but we were told changing underwear must be done in toilet 

Guest Armpits
On 2/2/2022 at 5:05 PM, Guest Bunk mate said:

I’m curious what is the norm in terms of attire in bunk/in the corridor? 

In BMT, most of the guys in my platoon would be in underwear or PT shorts in bunk. Towel or underwear to and from shower. People would sometimes change their underwear in bunk but usually with the front facing their metal cupboard 

In training school (I’m a man), people are more daring. A few would be stark naked in bunk, esp after PT. some will even walk naked to and from shower. Sergeant caught one guy and knocked him down  naked, which was hilarious   

unit very strict. Once outside bunk must wear shorts minimum. In bunk underwear okay but we were told changing underwear must be done in toilet 

I was a reservist clerk and my job was to take care of all the reservists dockets. One project was to arrange all documents in NRIC number and ensure all documents inside were in order. So I hard to look inside those dockets. To my horror, I found their charge reports, which recorded their offence and the detention. There was this corporal, his offence was described in great detail. He sucked his campmate penis until it became erected and hard. After 6minutes, the penis ejaculated with about 12ml sperm and semen, etc etc. Sound so technical

On 2/3/2022 at 8:44 AM, Guest Armpits said:

I was a reservist clerk and my job was to take care of all the reservists dockets. One project was to arrange all documents in NRIC number and ensure all documents inside were in order. So I hard to look inside those dockets. To my horror, I found their charge reports, which recorded their offence and the detention. There was this corporal, his offence was described in great detail. He sucked his campmate penis until it became erected and hard. After 6minutes, the penis ejaculated with about 12ml sperm and semen, etc etc. Sound so technical

U were hard reading it n started to imagine right?

Wow is this real?? So hot

Guest NSClerk

Last year saw QM at mrt toilet cruising, but doubt he rem me. Still fat as he was back then. He was obviously gay, stuck at QM position for longest time, and all the storemen under him (pun intended) were openly discussing about him.

Guest Armpits
On 2/3/2022 at 9:08 AM, cutejack said:

U were hard reading it n started to imagine right?

Typo errors but yes I was hard too. The report was tantalising in our era before there was internet. During those times we would leap for joy when we chance upon a hot sleazy  magazine or video tape. 

12ml is not even 1 tablespoon full. That’s disappointing 

spacer.png

Guest Armpits
On 2/4/2022 at 8:12 AM, Guest Chef said:

12ml is not even 1 tablespoon full. That’s disappointing 

spacer.png

Maybe they only measured the sperm caught in the hand, not sure what was swallowed in the throat. Hahaha

Guest showers
On 2/4/2022 at 2:57 PM, bluerunner said:

One DUH question to our young army boys:

Is the shower room during BMT still open concept now? 

Nope. Closest is sharing cubicles due to a lack of admin time - 4 to 1 cubicle, 2 inside washing and 2 outside soaping

What was the context of the blowjob; how come only the one giving the blowjob was charged?

And how did they know the volume of semen the other guy produced? Did they literally use an eyedropper to collect it off the floor and measure its volume?

I liked this one. Just wonder why he can't call and ask or write in to clarify and why he posts his problem on hardwarezone....

Best would be if he turns up with the outdated uniform and can't close the buttons any longer due to his belly. haha.

I had found it cute if he had turned up in a pyjama and his mum waving him good bye...

NSman panics as he’s “Being called back for (service) after many many years (ORD mates have ROD MR already)”

Writing in Hardware Zone online forum, an Operationally Ready National Serviceman expressed his anxiety at being called back for reservist. Asking the forumers for advice, the NSman said that he was “Being called back for (service) after many many years (ORD mates have ROD MR already)”.

The NSman said even his boots are ‘cui’ (cannot make it) already.

The forumer who got the call-up from MINDEF said that he does not even know which unit he will be posted to. He just knows where to report to for the call-up. He said the “SAF 100 only mentioned to report with Army No.4, nothing else”.

“Does it mean I literally only need to go in and report in No.4 and that’s it? No FBO helmet e.t.c?”, he asked.

‘SAF 100’ is the official notice informing NSmen of their call-up, while FBO refers to Full Battle Order. The SAF No. 4 is common, standard attire and is widely known as the ‘smart 4’. The NSman said that he was still holding on to his old camouflage uniform and gears. His boots are also damaged. He asked if he should report for duty in his old No. 4.

It seems the NSman was called up for the purpose of operation manning. He asked what operations manning entailed and why his call-up was for a period longer than 2 weeks.

One senior member of the forum who responded to the queries suggested that the NSman should contact the NS hotline to get his unit to contact him. Another forumer advised him to just turn up in civilian formal long sleeves clothes.

“It maybe better not to turn up in old no.4 uniform coz by “law” all must wear the new uniform. Last time can buy old army uniform at army market/beach road. I am not sure of the new pixel design uniform.”

The best advice for the NSman seemed to come from another senior member of the forum, who said, “By right they should have sent a letter to you informing you of your unit and vocation before they sent you SAF100 for ICT.”

“Anyway I don’t think it is a good idea to wear old no.4 to in-pro especially when it had been phased out more than a decade. If I am not wrong they will add your emart credits before you went for ICT. Go ns.sg to check.

As for ops manning, they should have sent you a letter on what item to pack, whether you are advanced party, main party and mobilisation centre info etc etc.

By right if you don’t have the new uniform you are entitled to 3 sets of uniforms without using your credits. I was in this condition many years ago. I went to e-mart during my 1st ICT and they gave me a letter to go to Chevrons E-mart to get my uniforms without using any credits.”

The Singapore Armed Forces in 2012 introduced its new SAF hybrid uniform for soldiers in combat. SAF said that the new uniform dries faster and is more breathable, which lowers the likelihood of heat injuries occurring. The new uniforms are also flame-resistant as they are made out of aramid fibre – which also makes them highly lightweight and durable – not easily torn even in times of physical stress.

The SAF No. 4 has evolved over time. Since 1967, No. 4 has been updated and changed at least 5 times. In 2020, the SAF introduced a new load-bearing vest that improves heat dissipation and so gives better support to NSFs.

National Serviceman (NSman), after reaching their Operationally Ready Date (ORD), will transition from full-time National Serviceman (NSF) to NSman, where they will be required to serve up to 40 days of Operationally Ready National Service (ORNS) per year for the duration of their ORNS training cycle till the age of 50 years (for officers) or 40 years (for other ranks). During their ORNS journey, the NSman goes through an NS training phase with his NS unit, which is typically a 10-year training cycle that comprises 3 main phases.

%7B

ROD is an acronym for Run Out Date, which is the time supposed to mean the end of National Service obligations between the NSman and the Ministry of Defence (MINDEF). MR refers to the MINDEF Reserve stage that the NSman will be phased into after completing their ORNS. In the MR phase, they will not have to take their Individual Physical Proficiency Test (IPPT), or be called up for ORNS activities. /TISG

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/2/2022 at 7:47 AM, Guest Armpits said:

Our camp was sent to Thailand. Shiok. Everyday after training, the shower was a hairy banana show. Camp mates soaping their bods and chatting with each other at close range, with hanging hairy banana. Enjoy!

it was like that when i was doing my bmt in the early 70s.  the camp i was in is no longer around and the bathroom was open concept so i spent lots of time in there.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 2/27/2022 at 1:49 AM, kimlo777 said:

it was like that when i was doing my bmt in the early 70s.  the camp i was in is no longer around and the bathroom was open concept so i spent lots of time in there.

These days all straight men becoming sissies and being sensitive, probably will not allow such showering practices but must close door like protected females 

On 2/27/2022 at 7:31 AM, Guest Guest said:

These days all straight men becoming sissies and being sensitive, probably will not allow such showering practices but must close door like protected females 

New generation now they cannot shower without having a closed door. Open concept type of shower only those guys who are born before 80s can get used to it.

On 2/27/2022 at 1:27 PM, Guest guest said:

New generation now they cannot shower without having a closed door. Open concept type of shower only those guys who are born before 80s can get used to it.

Ya. Gone are the good old days where we don’t mind or care about displaying our tools around as we are all guys anyway or Whether you are strg or not..

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2022 at 4:01 PM, Guest Guest said:

Still so puzzled and curious about this. How did the corporal come to give his friend a BJ till the friend ejaculated? Who measured how much cum he shot?

Aiya, army investigation report always have to provide details. Everyone knows the details are mostly fake and made up. The S1 interrogated the sucker and make things up along the way, just to satisfy protocol, and show that he did a good report, worthy of promotion. Army all wayang

Guest boiboi
On 3/13/2022 at 8:22 PM, Terry Teo said:

Just curious do people in your unit wear briefs of boxers during bmt and in unit? Iirc in bmt they asked everyone to wear briefs and in unit they don't rlly care ish?

in unit don't wear also can. saw a lot of mates zao geng in front of me... saw their pinkish balls and head. 

Guest guest
On 3/21/2022 at 6:17 PM, shenalone said:

the new shoe not very comfortable, I bought the asics one and the size is different too! 

my old ASICS is size 10 bought myself, NS one is 10.5

I still like the blue white colour new balance in late 90s. That PT shoe is comfy.

Guest Guest
On 3/21/2022 at 8:40 PM, Guest guest said:

I still like the blue white colour new balance in late 90s. That PT shoe is comfy.

I like the brooks one introduced in mid or late 2000s, very comfortable.

Guest guest
On 3/21/2022 at 11:13 PM, Guest Guest said:

I like the brooks one introduced in mid or late 2000s, very comfortable.

Brooks not so comfort. Overall i still like new balance PT shoes no matter which era. The latest new balance shoes seem not bad, too bad only can buy with emart credits, cannot get it paying cash.

Guest Guest

Going for ICT soon and staying in.  Bought a pair of skimpy boxer shorts with thin, cooling material to sleep.  Am gonna spread out my legs big big when sleeping and hopefully can seduce the hot ah beng sleeping diagonally across from me.  

How else to seduce hot, straight men to fuck me when in camp?  Any advice please?? 

Guest GUEST
On 3/26/2022 at 8:14 PM, Guest guest said:

Brooks not so comfort. Overall i still like new balance PT shoes no matter which era. The latest new balance shoes seem not bad, too bad only can buy with emart credits, cannot get it paying cash.

i tried both brooks and the old new balance before and brooks is definitely more comfortable, even introduced it to my bunkmates and all love it. but new balance was more popular then due to branding.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.