Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

Guest 3charslong
On 6/26/2022 at 3:53 PM, Guest nsfffffboiboi said:

my OC with his beefy buibui body and relatively bushy armpits during PT. ❤️

i got the same bushy pits of my super fit OC. Always want to do PT with him, and want to be his pet so can let me sniff his pits ~ wow!

But my sister coy’s the oc has a freaking bad bod kind - those are turn off, probably with stinky pits yo.

• 5 weeks later...
3 hours ago, miles said:

EastChat, thanks for bringing back memories of my (almost) forgotten army life :)

Thank you! I never thought these words would just flow out like that. I have started a draft and filled it with so much words now. I'm glad it triggered some memories for you. Perhaps writing these memories down may help me too. more to come!

• 2 months later...

i realised i was a bit oblivious in ns. So we're commanders and just got posted to our coy and this other comd whispered to me whether im aj when we're taking our bedsheets. At that point of time idk what aj is so i said "hah what is aj?" loudly. He got flustered and shook his head and ssh me. We picked our beds side by side and he suggested we combine our beds so we can have more space which i agreed to. Sometimes when I wake up, I realised that we are sleeping too close to each other but really never give it much thought. This went on for a few weeks until the CSM came up to check our bunks and asked us to separate our beds coz its very gay.

This is when i asked my gay friend and told him the story and he said aj means gay and I was an idiot for not seeing the signs. :(

So I asked him when we're back in camp and he denied it, saying he knew the term from his gay friends. We're still close till we ord and now ict ok-ok only but that was never brought up again.

Wonder how it'll be if i said yes then lol.

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, Fox92 said:

i realised i was a bit oblivious in ns. So we're commanders and just got posted to our coy and this other comd whispered to me whether im aj when we're taking our bedsheets. At that point of time idk what aj is so i said "hah what is aj?" loudly. He got flustered and shook his head and ssh me. We picked our beds side by side and he suggested we combine our beds so we can have more space which i agreed to. Sometimes when I wake up, I realised that we are sleeping too close to each other but really never give it much thought. This went on for a few weeks until the CSM came up to check our bunks and asked us to separate our beds coz its very gay.

This is when i asked my gay friend and told him the story and he said aj means gay and I was an idiot for not seeing the signs. :(

So I asked him when we're back in camp and he denied it, saying he knew the term from his gay friends. We're still close till we ord and now ict ok-ok only but that was never brought up again.

Wonder how it'll be if i said yes then lol.

During my NS, two of my very straight camp mates also always joined their two single beds together if they were on guard duty together.

It does make sense because it creates more space for the two persons, rather than one bed per person.

Also, it makes it a lot easier to chat so that you don't have to keep yelling across the bunk to talk and disturb the other guards who are sleeping.

During my ICT, our bunk at an external unit also had beds that were joined together, due to a lack of space in the bunk.

23 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

During my NS, two of my very straight camp mates also always joined their two single beds together if they were on guard duty together.

It does make sense because it creates more space for the two persons, rather than one bed per person.

Also, it makes it a lot easier to chat so that you don't have to keep yelling across the bunk to talk and disturb the other guards who are sleeping.

During my ICT, our bunk at an external unit also had beds that were joined together, due to a lack of space in the bunk.

this isnt guard duty tho. just a normal bunk.

Guest Love
13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Beds joined together? can hug each other to sleep.

• 2 weeks later...

My first kiss was taken by my soldier who awol got two days and when I interviewed him he suddenly came over and sat on my laps planted the kiss on my lips . That was my first kiss and he was great at it, but I swiftly regained my control and stopped him.

I still did what should be done and put him on charge but recommended a lesser punishment.

That guy was from a poor family background, single mother and he dropped out school at P6, was seduced in public toilet by his first BF … he awol because his bf ditched him. 

After NS, he worked as a cook at a Zi Cha stall. Never stayed in touch.

Edited by Malabird

Guest user7181

context: I honestly find my nsf sir to be god damn hot(his physique is comparable to perhaps Zermatt Neo but younger). 

Back in my days I shared a rather empty bunk with my sir and a few other guys. Towards end of service most of the guys stayed out everyday, so there’s only me and my sir every night. Whenever he came back to bunk at night and found me alone he’ll touch me affectionately(brotherly?) and we shared how our day went. He likes touching me somehow and hugging me from the side/back but I didn’t reciprocate and ensured nothing goes overboard, but deep down I can’t stand the urge LOL he smells good 

I took things slowly and flirted w him. One day I stood beside his bed side exposing runners thighs and he said I have nice firm thighs lol.

My sir’s sexual signal abt my thighs was received…

The bunk was so hot one night I couldn’t take it. I woke up in the middle of the night perspiring and thirsty, and wanted to urinate so badly.

I scanned the room and noticed we were alone again, and my sir’s shirt was off from the HEAT. Though the room lights were off, the light coming from the corridor lit the bunk to a visible degree. I was sleepy, in heat and my sir’s shirt was off. I stared at his dashing face, down to his sweaty neck and to his perky nips on that well-rounded chest. Those defined abs and arm muscles, the darkened skin tone… I was on full-on lust mode.

He wore a high-cut pt pants which made everything hotter. So his pants were short. Yes. Short. And I noticed something peeking from his pants on his left upper thigh.. he was free-balling amidst the heat. I couldn’t contain my urge any longer. I approached slowly and gently and gave his groin a good sniff. His scent resembles that of concentrated Nivea Men’s shower gel mixed w his charismatic BO.

He shifted slightly and I was thinking of a retreat plan/response if he woke up. I continued. I licked his tip and pulled his shorts up inch by inch. His was so long. He slowly got hard and I devoured his head whole. He woke up.

He woke up. I’m fucked. No, I’m getting fucked.

My sir straight up pulled me onto the bunk bed with his feet and I found myself on his sweaty bare chest. He sleepily whispered “How did that taste?”

My, he was awake having sensed my presence while I was sniffing. He clearly wanted me to continue but naughty I was; I wanted to play hard to get, so I said “no sir, I was in heat, I’m sorry”. He straight up choked my neck and bit my lips and we kissed. The strings of saliva exchange, soft moans, and the deep soul gazes on a hot starry night. There was no way to release that sexual tension other than…

My throat expanded and contracted as I simultaneously inhaled the smell of his bushy groin. His voice was rather deep for a young age. So were his moans. It went on for ten minutes before his groin muscles tingled and he exhaled in whispers “stop, stoppp^!” I stopped, pulled out and he moaned long and deep. Without notice, I went deep again, and faster.

”No stop, STOP, STOPPP^^^^!” He shoved his hips up all the way I gagged. It was so warm and musty. For a guy I’ve had sexual tension with for months, we cured and settled it. Oh NS days… to put an end to this, he is my fwb for so many years now.

21 hours ago, Guest user 7181 said:

part re3treat?!…

My sir straight up pulled me onto the bunk bed with his feet and I found myself on his sweaty bare chest. He sleepily whispered “How did that taste?”

My, he was awake having sensed my presence while I was sniffing. He clearly wanted me to continue but naughty I was; I wanted to play hard to get, so I said “no sir, I was in heat, I’m sorry”. He straight up choked my neck and bit my lips and we kissed. The strings of saliva exchange, soft moans, and the deep soul gazes on a hot starry night. There was no way to release that sexual tension other than…

My throat expanded and contracted as I simultaneously inhaled the smell of his bushy groin. His voice was rather deep for a young age. So were his moans. It went on for ten minutes before his groin muscles tingled and he exhaled in whispers “stop, stoppp^!” I stopped, pulled out and he moaned long and deep. Without notice, I went deep again, and faster.

”No stop, STOP, STOPPP^^^^!” He shoved his hips up all the way I gagged. It was so warm and musty. For a guy I’ve had sexual tension with for months, we cured and settled it. Oh NS days… to put an end to this, he is my fwb for so many years now.

fwb?

• 5 months later...
Guest True Event

During my ns in 1994. I was the duty driver on a weekend. Wanted to drive out to get dinner at the neighbourhood and went to the bunk of the 3rd sgt on duty to ask if he wanted dinner. Our bunk was those old school 2 level long house. I shouted his name at the ground floor from my vehicle and asked if he wanted dinner and he replied yes. I went up to his bunk on level 2 and he walked out from his bunk in only his underwear and gave me the money for his order. Wow...big bulge in his no brand triangular underwear. 

After an hour, I came back with the food and went up to his bunk. I shouted his name along the corridor and then I heard his voice replying out from the toilet. I turned my head and he came out from the toilet in nude with only a towel over his shoulder after his shower. Wow again...thick soft cock with long foreskin. 

After finishing my dinner, I wrapped myself with only a towel at my lower body and went on to take a shower. After opening the toilet door, I saw him standing at the basin washing and rinsing his mouth after his dinner. He was still in nude without anything on yet. I was quite turned on then. I took off my towel and went up the step of the old school metal urinal to pee.

After his washing, he came and gave a slap on my butt and came up the step of the urinal, standing next to me to pee too. My heart was beating fast. Can't believe 2 guys peeing together in nude. While having conversation, I steal glance at his cock from the corner of my eyes when i heard his strong pee hitting the metal urinal. Seriously, i was controlling not to go hard.

After drying myself in my bunk, I "intended" to bring my vehicle log book to his bunk for him to sign. I put on only an underwear and walked to the other end of the corridor where his bunk was. Outside the window, i saw nobody was in the bunk. I saw a row of cupboards at the center of his bunk blocking the view of some beds at the other side and I quietly went in to see if he was behind those cupboards. When I stretched my head out next to a cupboard to see, we both got a "shock"! I was shock seeing him sitting on the chair behind the cupboard masturbating and he got a shock seeing me. I don't why but I immediately throw the log book on the bed and pulled down my underwear and went to him. We were staring at each other while his hand was still holding on his hard cock. I went down my knee infront of him. He knew what i wanted and let go his hand for me to suck on his hard cock. We went onto the bed later on and he took sometime to enter my hole. He has a big one and there was no lub. He keep spitting saliva onto his cock to penetrate me. The old metal frame spring bed was giving out loud squeaking spring sound when he was fxxking me in missionary. He cum in me with a few moan. I asked him if he had sex with men previously and he told me no, I was the first.

Few months later, on a weekend duty with him again, I dare him to have sex together again. He was turned on when I told him I dare to swallow his cum. I suck and he mouth fxxk me until he shot a big loads of cum into my mouth. He saw his loads of cum on my tongue and watched me swallow them down. From there on, he was into m2m sex with me. Even though he had a gf then and married later on, we still carry on as sex buddy. 

8 hours ago, Guest True Event said:

During my ns in 1994. I was the duty driver on a weekend. Wanted to drive out to get dinner at the neighbourhood and went to the bunk of the 3rd sgt on duty to ask if he wanted dinner. Our bunk was those old school 2 level long house. I shouted his name at the ground floor from my vehicle and asked if he wanted dinner and he replied yes. I went up to his bunk on level 2 and he walked out from his bunk in only his underwear and gave me the money for his order. Wow...big bulge in his no brand triangular underwear. 

After an hour, I came back with the food and went up to his bunk. I shouted his name along the corridor and then I heard his voice replying out from the toilet. I turned my head and he came out from the toilet in nude with only a towel over his shoulder after his shower. Wow again...thick soft cock with long foreskin. 

After finishing my dinner, I wrapped myself with only a towel at my lower body and went on to take a shower. After opening the toilet door, I saw him standing at the basin washing and rinsing his mouth after his dinner. He was still in nude without anything on yet. I was quite turned on then. I took off my towel and went up the step of the old school metal urinal to pee.

After his washing, he came and gave a slap on my butt and came up the step of the urinal, standing next to me to pee too. My heart was beating fast. Can't believe 2 guys peeing together in nude. While having conversation, I steal glance at his cock from the corner of my eyes when i heard his strong pee hitting the metal urinal. Seriously, i was controlling not to go hard.

After drying myself in my bunk, I "intended" to bring my vehicle log book to his bunk for him to sign. I put on only an underwear and walked to the other end of the corridor where his bunk was. Outside the window, i saw nobody was in the bunk. I saw a row of cupboards at the center of his bunk blocking the view of some beds at the other side and I quietly went in to see if he was behind those cupboards. When I stretched my head out next to a cupboard to see, we both got a "shock"! I was shock seeing him sitting on the chair behind the cupboard masturbating and he got a shock seeing me. I don't why but I immediately throw the log book on the bed and pulled down my underwear and went to him. We were staring at each other while his hand was still holding on his hard cock. I went down my knee infront of him. He knew what i wanted and let go his hand for me to suck on his hard cock. We went onto the bed later on and he took sometime to enter my hole. He has a big one and there was no lub. He keep spitting saliva onto his cock to penetrate me. The old metal frame spring bed was giving out loud squeaking spring sound when he was fxxking me in missionary. He cum in me with a few moan. I asked him if he had sex with men previously and he told me no, I was the first.

Few months later, on a weekend duty with him again, I dare him to have sex together again. He was turned on when I told him I dare to swallow his cum. I suck and he mouth fxxk me until he shot a big loads of cum into my mouth. He saw his loads of cum on my tongue and watched me swallow them down. From there on, he was into m2m sex with me. Even though he had a gf then and married later on, we still carry on as sex buddy. 

Until presently?  How many years ongoing liao? 

9 hours ago, Guest True Event said:

Your 3rd SGT handsome looking?

The two of you dared to do it (fxxk) openly in the bunk with the bed rocking and squeaking sound? 😱 Not scared someone will drop by? This "kind of act" will kena tio charged, right? Of course, already past ... hope the two of you really enjoyed the "memorable" army days. 😍

10 hours ago, Guest True Event said:

Initially I got no idea to wank. But after reading this around 3am this morning,I'm auto hard towards end of this reading n had to release liao. Bravo dude!

Guest True Event
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Your 3rd SGT handsome looking?

The two of you dared to do it (fxxk) openly in the bunk with the bed rocking and squeaking sound? 😱 Not scared someone will drop by? This "kind of act" will kena tio charged, right? Of course, already past ... hope the two of you really enjoyed the "memorable" army days. 😍

Guy next door with a naughty beng look. 

All people in camp already went home on Fri night, so the whole camp was dead quiet on the weekend with only few people on duty. Nobody will bother each other because people who were on duty like to stay at their respective air-conditioning office to laze and sleep. Moreover me and sgt bunk was up on a slop away from the other department bunks, so nobody will be so free walking up the slop to look for us. Even if people do come up, we will hear their loud walking footsteps on the old wooden plank flooring at our corridor, unless you control your walking footsteps quietly. 

Old camp during then was the best. Old building bunk away from each other, toilets with old retro metal urinals and open showers. 

6 hours ago, horchew said:

Until presently?  How many years ongoing liao? 

We went on untill we were about mid 30. We had sex almost every week. Usually past midnight at his place or my place when our parents were sleeping. Then after he got married, we do it at my place. But not every week.

After mid 30, he need to help out in his father's business and left for BKK with his wife and 3 kids. From there on till today, we had sex only when I flew to BKK or he was back in SG.

There is always a debate on str8 man who had sex with man are consider bi. But I can say not all. Some are just curious about m2m sex.

I am the only man he had sex with. He told me he feels good doing with me. Probably I was lucky because I caught him at the "right moment" when he was masturbating. Yes...the right moment he was horny and ready to explode and so he was willing to do it with the person who was there at that time to help him.

You should know where's the weak point of a str8 man if you wanted to seduce 1 because we are also man. Some example here from my own experience. 

1: Some men have sensitive scrotum, try licking it like a dog and if he moan, u have got to his point. Try to also explore his body to see where his sensitive  parts.

2: Ask him if he heard of prostrate massage. Tell him you can do it for him. Lub your middle finger lots and then edge his sensitive cock head to let him open up his virgin hole. Bear in mind, a str8 man hole is tight. They might not like to be "poke" so take your time and go slow sticking your finger in. Once your finger is in, reach out his prostrate like a doctor checking a prostrate and massage it. HE WILL LOVE IT ! Make him auto cum if you have skill in doing and I did. 

3: Trust me, str8 men like to be edge too. A woman will never know how sensitive the glans is and also the most sensitive point located. Stop the edging every time when he's about to cum. He will sure get "frustrated" and please you not to stop as he already wanted to shoot but you just keep on stopping it. Remember, an engorged twitching hard cock is a sign of cumming. Play with it !

4: Not every women are into sucking a cock or let you mouth fxxk her mouth. Even if they do, they will never "catch" the point. But we gay men definitely know how to.

5: A "normal" woman will never swallow a man's cum because is disgusting to them. So when I told him I wanted to swallow his cum, he was really turned on

6: Play naughty, play with his cum. Ask him to shoot on your body and even on your face. Tell him you wanted to see his cum shoot out from his pee hole and then pick his cum up with your hand and eat it. He will love to see that...trust me, because again, no women are willing to do that.

7: During in missionary fxxking, if you are in pain, show it out. Grab him tight and show him you are in great pain. Men love to see you have been conquered by him. Also, keep saying painful during the fxxk. He love hearing that...you should know why.

8: Str8 men love excitement too. Seduce him to have sex in "open space".  I bent over and suck him in his car when he was driving and he cum. Of course in wee hour and on road in those ulu industrial areas. Previously, we had also stay in villas with a private pool in Port dickson, phuket, pattaya and we had sex in the pool. Frankly, married women are not into such excitement.

Correct me if I am wrong.

14 hours ago, Guest True Event said:

All people in camp already went home on Fri night, so the whole camp was dead quiet on the weekend with only few people on duty. Nobody will bother each other because people who were on duty like to stay at their respective air-conditioning office to laze and sleep. Moreover me and sgt bunk was up on a slop away from the other department bunks, so nobody will be so free walking up the slop to look for us. Even if people do come up, we will hear their loud walking footsteps on the old wooden plank flooring at our corridor, unless you control your walking footsteps quietly. 

Old camp during then was the best. Old building bunk away from each other, toilets with old retro metal urinals and open showers. 

We went on untill we were about mid 30. We had sex almost every week. Usually past midnight at his place or my place when our parents were sleeping. Then after he got married, we do it at my place. But not every week.

After mid 30, he need to help out in his father's business and left for BKK with his wife and 3 kids. From there on till today, we had sex only when I flew to BKK or he was back in SG.

There is always a debate on str8 man who had sex with man are consider bi. But I can say not all. Some are just curious about m2m sex.

I am the only man he had sex with. He told me he feels good doing with me. Probably I was lucky because I caught him at the "right moment" when he was masturbating. Yes...the right moment he was horny and ready to explode and so he was willing to do it with the person who was there at that time to help him.

You should know where's the weak point of a str8 man if you wanted to seduce 1 because we are also man. Some example here from my own experience. 

1: Some men have sensitive scrotum, try licking it like a dog and if he moan, u have got to his point. Try to also explore his body to see where his sensitive  parts.

2: Ask him if he heard of prostrate massage. Tell him you can do it for him. Lub your middle finger lots and then edge his sensitive cock head to let him open up his virgin hole. Bear in mind, a str8 man hole is tight. They might not like to be "poke" so take your time and go slow sticking your finger in. Once your finger is in, reach out his prostrate like a doctor checking a prostrate and massage it. HE WILL LOVE IT ! Make him auto cum if you have skill in doing and I did. 

3: Trust me, str8 men like to be edge too. A woman will never know how sensitive the glans is and also the most sensitive point located. Stop the edging every time when he's about to cum. He will sure get "frustrated" and please you not to stop as he already wanted to shoot but you just keep on stopping it. Remember, an engorged twitching hard cock is a sign of cumming. Play with it !

4: Not every women are into sucking a cock or let you mouth fxxk her mouth. Even if they do, they will never "catch" the point. But we gay men definitely know how to.

5: A "normal" woman will never swallow a man's cum because is disgusting to them. So when I told him I wanted to swallow his cum, he was really turned on

6: Play naughty, play with his cum. Ask him to shoot on your body and even on your face. Tell him you wanted to see his cum shoot out from his pee hole and then pick his cum up with your hand and eat it. He will love to see that...trust me, because again, no women are willing to do that.

7: During in missionary fxxking, if you are in pain, show it out. Grab him tight and show him you are in great pain. Men love to see you have been conquered by him. Also, keep saying painful during the fxxk. He love hearing that...you should know why.

8: Str8 men love excitement too. Seduce him to have sex in "open space".  I bent over and suck him in his car when he was driving and he cum. Of course in wee hour and on road in those ulu industrial areas. Previously, we had also stay in villas with a private pool in Port dickson, phuket, pattaya and we had sex in the pool. Frankly, married women are not into such excitement.

Damn! U r making me hard again!

But u r the luckiest one n could be u look attractive coz seducing a married man or continue having sex after their marriage is very very difficult task. U r one rare species on earth. Thanks for the tips anyway. Hugs...

the co pa swims during book out time and comes back to his 'personal' bunk near the co's office. sometimes will  see his worn out trunks hanging out to dry outside with his clothes along the corridor. he got special privilege. one evening saw he had returned from evening swim and went to look for him in the office for some info, he was not in knocked on his bunk door and he came out looking dazed / flushed like either woke up or just finished doing pcc business.   but he was flirty and talking cock. ask me looking for bj of hj? why look for him so late?  asked back does he need mine to bj? he say why not? come in.  dunno what came over me, so i got in and he was all over me kissing and hugging. only thing in my mind going what the hell? what the hell!!!  it's the hormones and age, like when you super horny and randy with no release and go crazy. 

he smelt strongly of pool water, apparently going to shower and he keep saying very horny sia , very horny. unbuttoned my pants and pulled out my soft dick (was too scared to be horny and he cpl and I only scared pte)  and kept rubbing and sucking on it (must have been quite icky because not showered too) while all this, he was fingering himself to cum.  i ran away asap when he done. thinking back, it could have been better experience 

On 11/30/2023 at 5:47 PM, Guest True Event said:

Wah.. just reading your points above are making me leak precum!

On 12/4/2023 at 12:57 AM, knockidtan said:

wonder if its as happening in camps nowadays

I m sure there is still but not as much as in the 90s.....90s was a golden era.

• 5 weeks later...

I can't remember if I had shared my experience while doing guard duties in earlier post but here goes.

Back in 1980s, we have to do ammo dump guard duties at a tower in the middle of nowhere in Seletar.

So i kenna guard duties over the weekends and had to report to the guard room and then go to the tower for guard duty

It wasn't my 1st time doing guard duties abut it wasn't comfortable because, there are lots of mosquitoes that will bite at night and there are no proper sleeping place on top of the watch tower. 

We had to climb up this watch tower and there was 3 of us, we don't know each other as we were from different unit inside the Seletar Camp. 

Together with me was another Chinese guy and a Malay guy. I can't remember much details as it was so many years ago, but I remember chatting with the Malay guy all the while even until the other guy went to sleep. We eventually talked and ended up talking about sex. As we talked till the wee hours, we both got excited and later we ended up check each other's dick to see if we had hard on and later on we helped each other jo till we cum. All these while, the other guy was still sleeping just next to us in another corner. 

When the sun rises the next day, we drag our tired bodies back to the guard house, and hand over and return back to our own camp and never met again after that.

It was rather surreal and it was one of those memorable weird places that I had sex. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
58 minutes ago, Da Rius said:

Back then during my NS, my reporting officer was an NSF, freshly minted from OCS, he's not too tall, around 1.7, tanned, fit and had one of the cutest smile on his face. He was a fitness buff as well, often skipping lunch to go for a swim or hit the gym, so you can imagine how good his bod was. I often find myself stealing glances of him in his smart 4 and his well shined goretex army boots always catches my eye and turn me on...

There was this once I stayed behind to finish up some prep for an upcoming outfield exercise, I needed him to sign off a doc but not sure if he is still in camp (he don't stay in everyday), texted him, no reply, so I went over to his office to see if he's around. His office wasn't lock, but he wasn't there either. I guessed he went home because his worn smart 4 was draped over his office chair, uniform trousers neatly folded and placed on his chair, his goretex boots under his table, with his worn socks strewn on top of the boots.

I don't know what got over me, I picked up his smart 4 and gave it a sniff, there is a light smell of his cologne and mixed with a bit if that fresh sweat smell of his... I started groping myself while sniffing... Too horny to think straight, I stripped myself off my smart 4 and boots and put his smart 4, socks and boots and started jerking myself. I could usually cum pretty fast especially when I am that horny so I thought I probably won't be caught. Little did I know, my officer is staying in today and he merely went out to pack dinner. As I was jerking myself off in his uniform, he actually came back. By the time I hear his footsteps, it was too late to do anything... I knew I'm in trouble.

He got a shock when he came into his office seeing me in his smart 4 and frantically trying to strip it off from my body while apologising profusely. Surprisingly, he wasn't angry at me, all he said was "I guess we all have needs, but you should tidy things up, when I come back in 10 minutes, I hope things are back where they should be..."

He left and I quickly turned everything back to its original state. By now my dick is soft, my heart were pounding, my mind is in a mess and not sure what I should do. He came back about 15 minutes later, and he sat me down and asked me quite a few questions. That night, he found out I was gay, he asked and I confessed that I have uniform fetish and he made me confess that I am infatuated with him too...

I was worried the whole time if I would be charged. After a 30 minutes chat, I said "I think I should get going Sir, again, I'm very sorry for what happened tonight... I hope you'll forgive me and not breathe a word about what happened?". What happened next was the surprise - he replied "Like I said, we all have our needs, gay or straight, we are all guys." and as he said this, he gave his crotch a few squeeze and I could see him harden up.

Not wanting to get myself into further trouble in case he was baiting me, I then said "good night Sir" and wanted to turn and leave. That's when he said "You haven't finished what you started just now I suppose?", I turned and look at him with a puzzled look. He then asked me if I would like to jerk off together with him. I wasn't sure if I should, he took out his dick from his running shorts as I was standing there without a word, and my 2nd head took over and I sat down to join him.

The whole time as we were jerking off, his eyes were closed and there I was, looking at him jerk himself off as I did the same. Quite soon later, his breathing got heavier, and with a "I'm close", he shot his officer cum all over his PT singlet. That hot scene made me cum instantly as well.

After we cleaned ourselves up, I asked if he was Bi because I knew he had a girlfriend. He said he is 100% straight, but he wasn't oppose to helping me get off like a bro/friend. It was actually pretty awkward after the horniness went away post-cumming. As such, this happened only once, and as gentleman as he was, he didn't breathe a word or even talk to me about this incident ever again as he promised.

Every now and then I would still recall the scene when I jerk off. Knowing that he became an SQ Air Steward after his NS stint, I would also ocasionally fantasise about him in his cabin crew suit/uniform. He is now married to his Air Stewardess wife. I wonder if he still remember the jerk off session we had...

If your officer can go work as SQ Air Steward, then he must be quite good looking? His cock nice looking? 

You never thought of giving him a BJ when he closed his eyes and jerked off?

21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

If your officer can go work as SQ Air Steward, then he must be quite good looking? His cock nice looking? 

You never thought of giving him a BJ when he closed his eyes and jerked off?

I'll say, above average looks, his boyish face is one that would melt the hearts of a large handful. Lol.

Not at all. Tbh I just wanted to cum asap. Much as it'd be hot giving him a BJ, I know better not to get myself into potentially more trouble...... Lol

• 1 month later...
Guest Tate
On 6/6/2023 at 11:09 PM, Guest user7181 said:

context: I honestly find my nsf sir to be god damn hot(his physique is comparable to perhaps Zermatt Neo but younger). 

Back in my days I shared a rather empty bunk with my sir and a few other guys. Towards end of service most of the guys stayed out everyday, so there’s only me and my sir every night. Whenever he came back to bunk at night and found me alone he’ll touch me affectionately(brotherly?) and we shared how our day went. He likes touching me somehow and hugging me from the side/back but I didn’t reciprocate and ensured nothing goes overboard, but deep down I can’t stand the urge LOL he smells good 

I took things slowly and flirted w him. One day I stood beside his bed side exposing runners thighs and he said I have nice firm thighs lol.

My sir’s sexual signal abt my thighs was received…

The bunk was so hot one night I couldn’t take it. I woke up in the middle of the night perspiring and thirsty, and wanted to urinate so badly.

I scanned the room and noticed we were alone again, and my sir’s shirt was off from the HEAT. Though the room lights were off, the light coming from the corridor lit the bunk to a visible degree. I was sleepy, in heat and my sir’s shirt was off. I stared at his dashing face, down to his sweaty neck and to his perky nips on that well-rounded chest. Those defined abs and arm muscles, the darkened skin tone… I was on full-on lust mode.

He wore a high-cut pt pants which made everything hotter. So his pants were short. Yes. Short. And I noticed something peeking from his pants on his left upper thigh.. he was free-balling amidst the heat. I couldn’t contain my urge any longer. I approached slowly and gently and gave his groin a good sniff. His scent resembles that of concentrated Nivea Men’s shower gel mixed w his charismatic BO.

He shifted slightly and I was thinking of a retreat plan/response if he woke up. I continued. I licked his tip and pulled his shorts up inch by inch. His was so long. He slowly got hard and I devoured his head whole. He woke up.

Nice story having to continue with the same person. 

Guest Tate

Didn't have any encounter throughout my navy ns period. Though I think my unit are posted with the same kind of ppl. Just that we are discreet and not open to others. 

Great to know many ppl here have such a good encounter before. Also bmt was definitely a great experience to be in despite the tiring series of events we have to go through. 

1 minute ago, Guest Tate said:

Didn't have any encounter throughout my navy ns period. Though I think my unit are posted with the same kind of ppl. Just that we are discreet and not open to others. 

Great to know many ppl here have such a good encounter before. Also bmt was definitely a great experience to be in despite the tiring series of events we have to go through. 

It's me here. 

my enduring memory is of this pes E storeman who was shorter than average and was often in loose number 3 uniform. quite fair and boyish looks with not much hair. so some of the men liked to make fun of him at first.

until they saw his ripped muscles when he was working out shirtless in the gym. turned out that he was actually a gymnast who down graded because of too many bone / ligament injuries.

23 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

my enduring memory is of this pes E storeman who was shorter than average and was often in loose number 3 uniform. quite fair and boyish looks with not much hair. so some of the men liked to make fun of him at first.

until they saw his ripped muscles when he was working out shirtless in the gym. turned out that he was actually a gymnast who down graded because of too many bone / ligament injuries.

Quite common . In fact a lot of sport athletes due to injury in sport , when they serve NS, will down Pes due to injury . 

Guest Rugby

There was a rugby player in our bunk, very handsome face and bulky muscles. We stripped him on his birthday and rubbed his dick with the snake bite bandage till we made him hard. I still think about it to this day.

3 hours ago, Guest Rugby said:

There was a rugby player in our bunk, very handsome face and bulky muscles. We stripped him on his birthday and rubbed his dick with the snake bite bandage till we made him hard. I still think about it to this day.

Shiok man rugby guys are hot, big and muscular especially when they are totally naked.

Guest Rugby
On 2/24/2024 at 6:11 AM, Copper2b said:

Shiok man rugby guys are hot, big and muscular especially when they are totally naked.

I can still distinctly picture how his dick was short, thick and hairy when first exposed, but grew to a nice length when we made him erect.

Imagine if we had rubbed it the right way or a bit longer that day and accidentally made him cum!

11 hours ago, Guest Rugby said:

I can still distinctly picture how his dick was short, thick and hairy when first exposed, but grew to a nice length when we made him erect.

Imagine if we had rubbed it the right way or a bit longer that day and accidentally made him cum!

Should make him cum see how he shoot out, how much cum he has.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Foolish

I had an experience with my section mate “X”.

X has quite a lean build, tanned skin. I’m the typical softer guy and he always helped me with the army stuffs. We gotten closer during the professional term in SCS where he will text me often even during the weekends. 

Somehow we texted very often and he told me i am cute in smart4 and showed affection towards me and will often asked me “what are we”.

Tbh I only had one boyf (who is straight/bi) and just broke up before my enlistment cause he was confused and wanted to be straight. So I wasn’t ready to get into another relationship and not another straight guy definitely.

I remembered one late night around 2am in camp, he asked to meet me at the staircase. We chatted and after he brought me to the shower cubicle. We hugged and kissed. And he confessed to me that he likes me but he is straight.

He was hard when he hugged me and I felt aroused as well. He said he never had any sexual interactions with anyone (female/male) and told me that he gets horny for me. He asked if I want to blow him, he didn’t cummed for a week alr. He pulled down his admin pants and showed me his hard dick. I remember it was a little bushy.  

I was pretty aroused that night. I remembered i gave him a few rubs and then slowly knelt down in front of him and gave him a head. This was the second dick I suck. His precum was oozing and we were really cautious to remain quiet in the shower cubicle!

He whispered to my ears ask me to suck deeper and said he felt really good and love the warmth of my mouth. I also play with his sensitive nipples and he was moaning alittle. I did that cause my ex used to like it a lot.

Then he pressed my head down to continue suck his hard dick. He pulled me up after and asked if he can cum in mouth. I said yes.

He cummed into my mouth eventually with lot of cum shots. I did not swallow and spit out after. 

After that he told me he didn’t cum for a week as he always edged himself thinking about me. We went back to our section bunk after that. 

After that night, I kind of gave him cold treatment as i really wasn’t ready for a relationship and want to keep a really low profile in camp.

We remain as normal friend/platoon mate after. He would still help me with the stuffs in camp but we no longer show affection to each other. Months later he still texted me to check-in with me and show care and concern to me. 

This was my only encounter in army. We still follow each other on socials though.

Guest ArmyShowerBuddy

Aeons ago during NS was the first time having a shower buddy.

Was attached to a particular platoon and there was one guy: fit dude who always go HQ gym when there was free time.

Obviously was very proud of his body and liked showing it off in the buff in the showers and in the bunk.

Somehow he liked chatting with me (i'm the quiet shy type) and talked about everything, listening to music together and also confided in me about relationship & sex stuff like issues with his then gf.

Even though he was very confident with his body i was still a little shocked when he would initiate showering together and asking me to scrub his back and shoulders.

Plus i was kinda worried i might get a boner showering so close and touching him coz i must admit i was kinda attracted to him and he also offered to scrub my back and shoulders. 🥰😅 

He also buay paiseh when he has morning wood or has a semi in the showers. Body positivity already back in those days. 🤣

It became quite a regular occurence showering together incamp, communial showers during overseas training and also open showers afters runs at campus track sports hall showers when we met up outside camp. 

Sadly we lost contact after NS when I went overseas for several years and I didn't end up in the same reservist unit as my NS mates.

A great guy who was into fitness & gym, cheeky sense of humour, confident of his body and a horny dude based on his confiding his relationship. But a straight dude coz nothing sexual ever occured even though we were physically close friendship those 2.5 years.

Guest NS Memories

Question: These days do Plt Sgts still scold recruits to Hokkien word for suck their LJs during BMT? 😅

Reading some of the posts on this page brought back NS memories and that was ages ago! 

BMT was for most or some of us the first time or the longest period of time guys are so close to one other physically and bonding through the trials and tribulations of NS and also during this phase where hormones and testosterone levels are sky high with all that PT and other training and tekaning.

Birthday boys kena wrestled and stripped naked, some teased till they get a hardon. 

Horny guys surrounded by just other horny guys, conversations inevitably end up about masturbation and sex.

Comparing the size of their boners, jo, and possibly bj or more, anything to release all that sexual tension. 

Guessing some things never change even though they seem like a lifetime ago. 😅

1 hour ago, Guest ArmyShowerBuddy said:

Aeons ago during NS was the first time having a shower buddy.

Was attached to a particular platoon and there was one guy: fit dude who always go HQ gym when there was free time.

Obviously was very proud of his body and liked showing it off in the buff in the showers and in the bunk.

Somehow he liked chatting with me (i'm the quiet shy type) and talked about everything, listening to music together and also confided in me about relationship & sex stuff like issues with his then gf.

Even though he was very confident with his body i was still a little shocked when he would initiate showering together and asking me to scrub his back and shoulders.

Plus i was kinda worried i might get a boner showering so close and touching him coz i must admit i was kinda attracted to him and he also offered to scrub my back and shoulders. 🥰😅 

He also buay paiseh when he has morning wood or has a semi in the showers. Body positivity already back in those days. 🤣

It became quite a regular occurence showering together incamp, communial showers during overseas training and also open showers afters runs at campus track sports hall showers when we met up outside camp. 

Sadly we lost contact after NS when I went overseas for several years and I didn't end up in the same reservist unit as my NS mates.

A great guy who was into fitness & gym, cheeky sense of humour, confident of his body and a horny dude based on his confiding his relationship. But a straight dude coz nothing sexual ever occured even though we were physically close friendship those 2.5 years.

u do not even remember his name?  not on social media etc?

Guest ArmyShowerBuddy
15 minutes ago, egal said:

u do not even remember his name?  not on social media etc?

Found some NS mates on social media

Apparently they also lost contact with him as well

Guest Missed the Boat

@EastChat I missed reading your post. Unfortunately, it's now edited/deleted by you. Can you kindly post again?

Your post garnered so many good responses and many of us have not read it yet.:(

On 2/24/2024 at 2:33 AM, Guest Rugby said:

Yeah some rugby players are damn hot.should have made  him shoot in front of everyone 😀

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.