Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

Hehehe... looking forward to tying up and playing with someone in uniform this weekend. :B)

me too! hooking up with this straight curious sispec trainee when he books out this weekend. apparently he hasnt cummed in a few weeks due to training. :lol:

CAN SOMEONE tell me how to see those pics...i click on it and it keeps saying link not found :(

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wondering anyone secretly smell your bunk mate's no 4 or their PT shirt before?!

i accidentally thought my bunkmates admin shirt was mine. then i go sniff deeply to confirm. turns out is nt mine. =_= dint get turned on one bit cos i really dint like that person anw. but on topic, when they come back from outfield, u dunnid to 'secretly' smell as u can even smell it outside bunk zz. it also doesnt help that im nt attracted much to any of my bunkmates.

If it happen tht there is some cute guy or sme guy with nice toned body, wld u want to smell his PT shirt, esp after his running with his sweaty and wet PT shirt?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

i'll rat5her smell his body hahahaha

Hahaha, who doesn't want to smell his body! :twisted: But like i said, secretly loh so u cannot smell his body.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest Erotictales

Crimson:

As far as I know of, very few gays declare. They may be open, even to their campmates like me, but to declare?

Out of all the SG gays I ever knew, only 1 persons declared. Another, a SAF MO, told me the rate is actually very, very low.

One thing you must learn about the SAF, there are A HELL LOT OF RUMOURS. Don't for your own sake believe them. I can assure you that on a lot of matters, not even the Chief of Army would have complete or ready information.

Crimson:

As far as I know of, very few gays declare. They may be open, even to their campmates like me, but to declare?

Out of all the SG gays I ever knew, only 1 persons declared. Another, a SAF MO, told me the rate is actually very, very low.

One thing you must learn about the SAF, there are A HELL LOT OF RUMOURS. Don't for your own sake believe them. I can assure you that on a lot of matters, not even the Chief of Army would have complete or ready information.

so, jus dont believe in rumours?

Guest Erotictales

Crimson:

People will tell you all sorts of theories, do this and can get that, got what friend got what, etc.

You judge whether to believe such things.

Since was in the mood, let me share this.

First some background, at my camp there were different night duty personals, other than the usual guards, we had duty officer, duty clerk, cook, driver. The guards would be at the guard house, cook in his bunk, driver in MT line which left Duty clerk and Duty officer shared a double decker bed in a aircon office located in the main HQ.

For the guards, we had to report to duty officer on the status of the camp (eg after the gates locked) or any ad hoc matters.

That night, such matter occurred and I had to bring attention to the officer. I walked to the aircon office, for some reasons (one I would explain later), i knocked on the door, immediately opened and walked in. Almost instantly I saw the duty clerk jumped away from the duty officer. Both were shirtless, the clerk was in his army shorts, whereas the officer was in a pair of white underwear. Why I remembered so vividly the color of his underwear as it was almost transparent in the front groin area due to wetness. I could guess that the clerk must have been licking the officer over his underwear.

The officer was late 30s, married with kids, while the clerk was around my age. The officer was very friendly to all the men, and constantly jokes around with us, that’s one of the reason why I entered the room before approval as I knew he was the duty officer that night.

Both were undeniably embarrassed, with the officer quickly ducked for cover while the clerk came to attend me. I quickly informed them of my purpose and left the room.

Not long after, the clerk came running for me, he didn’t know how to place it. Since both the officer and the clerk were in good terms with me. I told him that I didn’t see anything and had nothing to say.

Initially the officer and clerk were afraid that I might spill the beans or even threatened them but true to my words, I didn’t breathe a word to others during my army time. Hence our relationship returned normal after a while. I did realize that everytime the officer was on duty, the duty clerk would almost be that same clerk.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

sigh... thinking back I would rather do a 3some :P

naughty soldier...

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

sharing my experience ...

there was once after some exercise when mate was rather soaked in his no. 4 and did not bother to change out before book out ... i happen to find it a turn on to smell sweaty no. 4 that has dried up when he is still wearing that no. 4 for the entire day while waiting for bus ...

sometimes getting to share pt kit with each other is also a rather nice experience ...

such experience only can happen in army i guess...

sharing my experience ...

there was once after some exercise when mate was rather soaked in his no. 4 and did not bother to change out before book out ... i happen to find it a turn on to smell sweaty no. 4 that has dried up when he is still wearing that no. 4 for the entire day while waiting for bus ...

sometimes getting to share pt kit with each other is also a rather nice experience ...

such experience only can happen in army i guess...

Usually dried up sweaty soak no 4 will smell very stink! I only find fresh sweaty soak uniform is nice.

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Usually dried up sweaty soak no 4 will smell very stink! I only find fresh sweaty soak uniform is nice.

like stinky tofu, some love it while others have to escaped from it

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.