Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

I certainly cannot wait to enlist and experience all those that you guys mentioned!!

Me think this is the minority. I work as a clerk, and up till now, nothing happened. My day consist of plopping my butt down, and facing the computer until time's up. So... Not everyone gets to experience things like that.

Guest passer-by

A few of my commanders in my coy were really hot. Esp when they were in their uber short PT shorts and they did PT with us, showing everyone their hairy thighs, and sometimes even underwear. Moreover it was during confinement week and that made me really very horny. To make things worse, sometimes at night when I see them walking to the shower with their underwear in their hand, can't help but imagine them stripping down all the way. I'd no choice but to jerk off in the shower at the end of the day. That was like on the 7th day after enlistment, haha.

Guest derektan70

Although I developed an interest in guys in JC, army was when my urges finally surfaced. My gaydar was finely-tuned enough to pick up on vibes from some of my platoon mates and even some hunky officers ... Volunteered for guard commander duty so that I could spend quality quiet time with them in camp.

For our younger members who are looking forward to your sexual experiences incamp, GM is right it is a chargeable offence if you are found engaging in sexual acts in camp or in uniform. Cap 295 Sec 26 covers "indecent" acts, Sec 25 is an all-encompassing clause that covers all things "prejudice to good order or discipline". So please, behave!

Guest 3SG NKD

Two stories to share!

I had a senior T who I was attracted to. At that time anyway haha. He was short, skinny (but strong), smoked, BUT he really looked out for me and stood up for me and the rest of the juniors when we should get bullied by the others. Guess I was attracted to the caring and the manliness, two things I seldom came across and served my way.

we had to do overnight duty at times, and once, I was paired up with T! As he went to bathe, i sneakily opened his bag in the hopes of finding his underwear or something, and i was in luck! all this while my knowledge of Renoma was limited to way-too-exp CKs and Renomas, and I was really intrigued by what I saw (I shan't reveal the brand, and it doesn't matter, the brand is now sadly defunct), my first exposure to underwear with spandex material! It felt so smooth and sexy, and it was worn (could smell his scent, not too unpleasant haha)! I put it on over my own underwear, put my imagination to work, and had a quick wank :P

Did that a few other during a few other duties with him none the wiser.

he's straight, and he got married before we lost touch.

This pertains to my jr SS. He's yet another straight dude, a bit blur blur at times but very nice, obliging, and humble guy, lucky girl who got him! But there was one incident which to this day still puzzles me. I was paired up with him during another of my night duties, and when I went to the toilet for a pee, he said he wanted to go too right after I opened the door. We then walked to the toilet, and it wasn't like there were other people there, just the two of us, and yet he chose the urinal right next to mine. As I let loose, i distinctively saw him spying on my dick O_O i didn't dare to peek at his though, so wasted rite!

i was perplexed back then but I didnt say anything then, nor ever. Imagine asking him "why are you checking out my cock?" :P

Guest Tashi Boy

Hey,

I had quite an unforgettable experience during my NS days. In fact, I could say that i "got bent" in the army. During my active days, I was actually attached to my girlfriend whom I was together with before my NS days. And in camp, I had a close camp mate who was gay and we often spend time together in camp, as we get along quite well. As both of us were very open minded, and as he is close to me, we often talked about the topic of sex, and he knows that I liked and disliked in sex. Sometimes he would even bring pxxn videos into camp, and we would watch them together.

There came the time that I experienced a relationship downturn with my girlfriend, and we both had a breakup. I was pretty moody and upset during that period of time. And this close gay camp mate of mine, often spent time with me, tried to cheer me up, and I would also get him to be my listening ear. There was this particular night where he came back from nights off, and told me that he brought in new pxxn videos. We decided to watch it in bunk the particular night. As usual, he came over to my bunk as I had a player and TV. While watching the pxxn, I had a hard-on and my camp mate spotted it. I was only wearing my PT shorts and nothing inside as I just had my shower.

After spotting that I had a hard-on, my camp mate came over to me in a teasing manner, saying that I got hard already. He attempted to touch my dick... But I just shoved him away. I said I wanted to watch it and not be disturbed. After a short moment, he attempted to pull down my shorts. This time round, I got a kinda pissed and said to him not to do crazy things... At this point of time, my camp mate spoke to me in a different manner. He said : " Can you just let me suck for you please?? Could you just treat me like a girl?? You just watch pxxn ok?? You don't have to do anything. Just try please?? I know your girlfriend don't usually suck for you. Just try?? "

I gave in to him as I was already feeling horny from the videos. He lay beside me on the bed, he quickly pulled down my shorts in a hurry, and starting blowing for me. For the moment, I felt that its really wrong, and how can i be doing such an act with a guy... But I tried to relax and enjoy, as my camp mate sucked for me real good. I swear I never had such a good suck before. After that night, my camp mate tried to tease me saying that he wanted to prove that I am "not that straight" after all... But I felt quite awkward when I saw him, so I kinda avoided him for a short while. But soon after we talked again... He made a confession to me that he likes me all these while, just that he didn't say it out, as I was still attached to a girl.

After this incident, my camp mate often loves to shower for me in camp, and suck me off... There was another occasion, some time later, that he brought in condom, and we had sex...

Thinking back, I never would have imagined such a thing would happen in camp as well...

After this incident, my camp mate often loves to shower for me in camp, and suck me off... There was another occasion, some time later, that he brought in condom, and we had sex...

Thinking back, I never would have imagined such a thing would happen in camp as well...

So are you? gay, bi or straight?

Guest Tashi Boy

So are you? gay, bi or straight?

Hey,

I guess I am Bi all along, just that I might not be aware of it... But nowadays more into guys' stuff.

so anyone has army singlet fetish? I find them very nice design and sexy as well, and want to gather all kinds of army singlets

Thought most army singlet design is the same?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest Ironrod

Siong! I am a SAW gunner so I know how siong foot soldier is.......digging that stupid hole was the worst of all.

Better practice your digging skills now u will need it.

Guest IamPineapple

Siong! I am a SAW gunner so I know how siong foot soldier is.......digging that stupid hole was the worst of all.

Better practice your digging skills now u will need it.

Agree with you ! Me, being a LAW/Matador launcher in the team is also no better then SAW/GMPG gunner ... :unsure: Edited by IamPineapple

Hmm. Rifleman? That totally sux dude. I was from tekong and went through sispec then ocs n finally got sent to a rifle company as a pc. Aside from ocs, i found unit life in a rifle company pretty tough. Trainings and pretty much doing the same shit all over again for 2 years. But then again, the bonds that my rifleman had was pretty tight so thats the only plus i guess. Good luck and all the best man.

Guest Guest

If you are in A, B and C coy , than it's a little more siong. When you go out field for mission or training, a lot of chiong sua and walking. I am in the support coy and my platoon has their mode of transport, and i do sometimes pity those A,B and C coy that they had to walk a long way under the sun while we just zoomed past them in our own platoon transport. And yes, after mission or outfield training, support company 8 out of 10 times, is always the first to be back in camp. :)

Hence, if you are posted to a unit, say 6SIR, pray that you are in Support company.

Even hearing it sounds siong.

But if u r fit and healthy, it should be fine.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

6SIR is longer POI duty, that one falls on 9SIR which is just adjacent to 6SIR's building. From what I see, 6SIR does a lot conventional training (e.g outfields) but so far they are still doing bmt stuff so that might change in the future. Also, 6SIR's sgts quite bo liao, fall in their recruits just to make them stand in the sun and waste time, lol.

Edited by EasleyLim

If you are in A, B and C coy , than it's a little more siong. When you go out field for mission or training, a lot of chiong sua and walking. I am in the support coy and my platoon has their mode of transport, and i do sometimes pity those A,B and C coy that they had to walk a long way under the sun while we just zoomed past them in our own platoon transport. And yes, after mission or outfield training, support company 8 out of 10 times, is always the first to be back in camp. :)

Hence, if you are posted to a unit, say 6SIR, pray that you are in Support company.

Correct, if u r rifleman in A, B and C coy, life wld be quite siong, esp all the outfield training. But if u r in the SP or HQ, then not so bad. But if u posted to SP as pioneer or scotts PL, then also gd luck.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest cuteb0i

My experience was when we had to do the photo shoot for our company photo, everyone had to squeeze together so that we could all fit into the picture. The sergeant even said to us "make sure your f***king cock is touching the butt of the guy in front of you!!!" I was standing in the middle which meant that I didn't need to slant my body at all, while this quite hot and cute (and tanned!!) guy stood on my left (and he had to slant his body to the right).

What happened before the photo shoot commenced was everyone was pushing and fooling around here and there. So this hot guy kept getting pushed forward and his cock kept touching my left hand! It felt really firm. And everytime his sensitive region (maybe his cock head brushed on my hands :P ) touched my hands, he would have that really embarrassed expression while looking at me and quickly move away. This carried on for like 3 times. Until finally he placed his hands directly on his crotch, to prevent my hands from touching his family jewels again. Made me really horny!

not really army related but....

just this sat, I was in my old army singlet and shorts; and had bought the daily newspapers at my neighborhood center.

I was holding the newspapers in my arms and buying some bread from the aunty at the provision shop.

A china aunty was cycling by and when she saw me, hopped off her bike and asked me : "报纸要卖吗?“

WTF...

I looked at her with slanted eyes and beckoned her to the actual newspaper vendor around the corner....

The bread aunty was equally agitated and told her "报纸在那边啦!“

ok... granted the singlet and shorts were old and rather unglam, but being mistaken for a newspaper vendor...

just goes to show... army fetish can mean anything to anyone at different points in times...

obviously i was NOT making anyone horny w my army singlet and shorts... :lol:

LOL she must be attracted to u!! :o :o

ok this is the real story. i'm not sure if it's milo or some other drink but it definitely involved drinks.

They always have to get ready 1L water bottle mah. Then apparently every night time, this buddy is very nice to his room-mate, everytime ask the room-mate whether want to fill up his water bottle and at the same time, offer to help him make milo. then the room-mate of coz dun mind, coz milo is an energy drink. But then room-mate didn't know buddy used milo as a trick to add sleeping drugs inside the drink. So when room-mate drank it, room-mate koon. then buddy will realized when he wake up in the morning always got sore feeling at his anus area plus diahorea. then after awhile, he went to see MO. MO said it was unusual , couldn't diagnose his symptom except said it could be irritable bowel syndrome, could he be under alot of stress in OCS etc. gave him pills to stop diahorea and then room-mate really stop diahorea.

The buddy didn't want to give his act away so he stopped putting drugs for awhile. That also means he didn't make milo anymore. Then when buddy felt it was ok to proceed with the act, he began to ask room-mate if he wants milo again. room-mate said ok lah, of coz mah. then the sore feeling around anus started again. he had diahorea again. then room-mate felt suspicious becoz he only felt like this whenever he drank the milo.

So one day, when buddy made the milo for him, he pretend to drink it but went toilet to spit out. So he wasn't under the influence of sleeping drugs this time round. then at night, suddenly the buddy climbed to his bed and shook him abit, then after that pull down his pants and applied lube to his butt area. that's when the room-mate confronted the buddy and the buddy was damn shocked. he pleaded room-mate not to tell the officer otherwise he will be out of OCS.

Anyway, room-mate went ahead to tell the officer about what happened and the buddy was sent for counselling as well as expeled out of OCS.

this is crazy man!!!

I have a few encounters during my army days.

I was a medic and share the bunk with a Chinese PTI. We were very close friends. He told me that he never had Malay friends before but he found me very different. He used to stay in to study for his As. Occassionally. I would also stay in if there's field exercise in the morning.

He was very cute and well built. Whenever I did medical cover for his PT lesson, he would carry my box stretcher at the end of the session. We would then take showers together, but of course in different cubicles.

He would often tell me how horny he was and would go to Changi to get the TS to suck him. Though I found it odd, I never tease him about it.

Then one night, after watching a Chinese horror movie, I told him that I would have difficulty to sleep because I would be thinking of scary stuff. He teased me but offered to sleep beside me if we put our mattresses together on the floor.

I said yes, and we both placed our mattresses on the floor. He then hugged me from behind. It was strange. But he then started to kiss my neck and soon we were undressing each other and since then, we became sex buddies.

wtf LOL

omg so hot!!!!

Indeed very very hot, i like the guy who is doing gym and the 3 topless guys running!wub.png

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest junjun93

Hey guys .. i come across with an School Teacher as OM la use to be officer in COMBAT ENG very old but he still hot too me he wink at me lol while i stare at him not sure if the signal about it .. But when ever i go to report early morning assembly i always got this feeling that he want play out with me then i don't dare to try cause he married . also at same time not sure if he want play i just realize that he always keep looking at me >.< .. and i had a dream playing with him in the school toilet lol >.<

I much prefer the uniforms of 10 years plus ago. The army, navy, air force unif pants are non pleated, it was cut slim n very fitted! It's damn sexy if the guy who wore it is fit. The police unif was much better, it's wout the side pockets n not baggy n the material was very smooth, shiny n damn tight! Super manly n sexy, u can seriously see the covk bulge, butt stretching the pants n underwear line! The pti unif was seriously tight white shirts w zipper !! Wow!!! Those were the days.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.