Male HQ

Missing BW Member Discussion

DeMarko

All those Guest making rumours and fun of BW members die of HIV is ridiculous. Not all gays have HIV. Those people are homophobics people trying to tarnish the reputation of gay guys and trying to paint an image that gays guys will die a horrible death.

1 hour ago, yoyo74 said:

All those Guest making rumours and fun of BW members die of HIV is ridiculous. Not all gays have HIV. Those people are homophobics people trying to tarnish the reputation of gay guys and trying to paint an image that gays guys will die a horrible death.

Who made fun of people who died from HIV? It is just the truth that some BW members has passed away from HIV. If you cannot handle the truth, you go deal with it yourself instead of calling people homophobic.

13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Who made fun of people who died from HIV? It is just the truth that some BW members has passed away from HIV. If you cannot handle the truth, you go deal with it yourself instead of calling people homophobic.

People die every min in this world and some would have died of HIV be it gay or non gay but homophobic scums like u all hiding in Guest account always come into this forums to spread rumor and hate. Whenever one BW members had passed away you all would make several Guest accounts to spread rumors that he died cause of HIV. All these evil intention and spreading of rumors is practically trying to convince all the people who read this forum think that all gays will be infected by HIV and die from it. This is the real truth u homophobic scums trying to hide.

5 hours ago, yuquidam said:

@fab think Lovehandle is very much alive and kicking. Recent hours posts by Since u r here and Nov 2020 by luvhandle.. LOL 

Resurrection. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

11 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

People die every min in this world and some would have died of HIV be it gay or non gay but homophobic scums like u all hiding in Guest account always come into this forums to spread rumor and hate. Whenever one BW members had passed away you all would make several Guest accounts to spread rumors that he died cause of HIV. All these evil intention and spreading of rumors is practically trying to convince all the people who read this forum think that all gays will be infected by HIV and die from it. This is the real truth u homophobic scums trying to hide.

OK, sure... If that's what you want, no gays on BW ever died from HIV. Happy now? 

Your vegetarian diet is really doing something wrong with both your body and your brains. 

On 1/3/2021 at 2:01 PM, yuquidam said:

The persona, Lovehandles, has died. But the person has not. He is, thankfully, still rather active with his other persona/s in BW

At least he changed the underwear on his profile pic.

I was already worried he would wear the same underwear for longer than a week....

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Lesson for me:  be more careful and less argumentative in the future.  

Don't forget this lesson for the rest of your life. I will be remind you constantly and continuously. 

On 1/4/2021 at 6:30 AM, yoyo74 said:

Straight people also die from AIDs, why do they think that they are impervious to the disease?

3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

No-one's perfect.

On a brighter note:

I'd love to know what happened to the infamous 'Tight-ass'?

His posts describing his gorgeous skin and his so-called, tight ass, used to be hilarious.:lol:

Edited by passinthenight
spelling

Guest Opinion

With advance drugs and medication, I don't think he has passed. He probably checked in earlier at the elderly center and gave up everything regarding gay life since we all know those nursing home is where people spend their remaining journey.

As such he sees no point meddling in this forum again and which no longer serves any meaning to him due to his  medical conditions.  The guy is probably still around focus on what matter most to him now, especially his close family,  than the gay world. 

Everyone should just move on as much as he has already  given up and rightfully so, in the forum and to pursue some peace in life.  His constant posting of his own pics in the last couple years was meant to live behind an image or footprints for him to feel better. 

8 hours ago, passinthenight said:

No-one's perfect.

On a brighter note:

I'd love to know what happened to the infamous 'Tight-ass'?

His posts describing his gorgeous skin and his so-called, tight ass, used to be hilarious.:lol:

Oooooh...I luv tight ass bcos being a top my ass is always tight...hahaha.

Never chance upon his postings. Hope someone could find and resurrect some of his pics posted. 

Edited by yuquidam

On 5/8/2020 at 3:17 PM, Guest cat lovers said:

@tomcat  seems silent for some months.

Was he flooded with cum in a Bangkok sauna or locked up (or down) as you want>?

haha, the reality of Blowing Wind is that what you say or share is never truly appreciated. there is some good in here, but underlying there is a lot of toxicity specific to this forum. very very strange.

it is funny, cos I have been (and still am) a member of various forums over the years, both local and international. in some of them, I also serve as mod. and the engagement of members is literally what keeps forums as a whole going. I have made many friends, some even becoming people I meet IRL.

but only in BW, I notice that it possible to collect haters just for being active and sharing within the context. often, this is even used against me. my own words/sharing/experiences are manipulated, taken out of context, and weaponised. it does not bother me, or affect me much, as it is just harmless words and i do take it as entertainment. it happens to not just me, but all members of various seniority. 

and, for a while I also think, "why is it like this here?". is it because this is a local gay forum, where the local gay population of a certain demographic has been repressed and suppressed? it seems the bitterness, ugliness, random hatred is centralised here as an outlet. the ability of participants to come in anonymously to attack, wreck havoc, create chaos without any kind of repercussion also allows and enables that behaviour. the use of one individual with multiple accounts is also an ongoing problem.

and it is within a certain age group as well. the majority of the young and fresh gays are not in this forum. the ones that are have more online courtesy and decorum when they speak. the elders within this community, they are less critical, less prone to attack. only share musings and experiences. so the badly behaving ones do fall within a demographic, and as an anthropological study, it is interesting. 

the above also explains why it is healthy sometimes to take time away from it.  with or without the forum, Life and all its adventures goes on for me, it's just what i choose to share or not share. sometimes i just lose interest. and sometimes it is just way too toxic to be in here.

but for me, it is simple. i wont leave because of others or drama, but what i can get out of my time here. i definitely do not log in everyday. if you do, you have to acknowledge "why" and whether it is healthy for you to do so. and at the moment, i do feel this forum serves a purpose for me - it helps me in some ways, keeps me abreast of various perspectives, as i put my ear to the ground. this is still one facet of the local gay community.

but when the day comes that BW, and this particular slice of the gay community is no longer able to do that for me, that would be the signal that it is time to look elsewhere for a heartbeat.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

My point here would be:

Respect privacy please.

Unless you know this Member "Abang" in person, then it is fine to inform, but you should seek his prior authorisation to disclose any information on his health or situation. 

Speculating here he died on Aids should not happen, if you don't have this privy information or his prior approval to release any information.

Please do not post anything which seem to be rumours, hearsay or "readsay".

There are plenty of causes for people to die, from car accidents, to falls, illness or anything else.

Let's always respect the person. Don't speculate or send out rumours. If you don't have any privy information then keep quiet and don't act like these wet market aunties.

This does not only apply to the case of "Abang" but to many others.

Thank you,

8 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Also be more respectful and sensitive of others culture and belief by not imposing your own as the best model.

Don't read and response to guests' post

44 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Tomcat is TheVisitors right?

38 minutes ago, Guest too said:

How did you even guess that correctly? I trust aplenty of members have more than a nick!

Haha, nope!

You can even request mods to counter check IP address.

I have and will always only have ONE account. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Perhaps

Perhaps you should reflect on your behaviour in this forum as opposed to blaming it on the forummers here.

Seems pretty justified in terms of the backlash you have been getting here for some of your self-absorbing posts.

🤪

1 hour ago, tomcat said:

haha, the reality of Blowing Wind is that what you say or share is never truly appreciated. there is some good in here, but underlying there is a lot of toxicity specific to this forum. very very strange.

7 minutes ago, Guest Perhaps said:

Perhaps you should reflect on your behaviour in this forum as opposed to blaming it on the forummers here.

Seems pretty justified in terms of the backlash you have been getting here for some of your self-absorbing posts.

🤪

sigh, so easy - don't like, don't read lor. that's all, nobody forcing you. i wonder why you give me so much power?

i am just here living my best life! plus, if people don't like what i share, they will not vote with their reactions. for every negative feedback, i have 5 that is positive. 

against random speculations, my forum stats are there for all to see. that is tangible data that i am very comfortable standing behind. stats do not lie. this is the benefit of being a constructive member of a forum.

you might want to try it sometime, guest.

❤️❤️❤️

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Perhaps

Why would anyone being up their stats here?

Just shows your shallow nature, really. 

It's not difficult to create multiple accounts and vote for oneself, which looks like what you have done. 

And looks like all your "positive" feedback has also ended up with you being banned for your bickering with other members too. 

How's that for being a constructive member... 

Kthxbye

🙃

6 hours ago, tomcat said:

sigh, so easy - don't like, don't read lor. that's all, nobody forcing you. i wonder why you give me so much power?

i am just here living my best life! plus, if people don't like what i share, they will not vote with their reactions. for every negative feedback, i have 5 that is positive. 

against random speculations, my forum stats are there for all to see. that is tangible data that i am very comfortable standing behind. stats do not lie. this is the benefit of being a constructive member of a forum.

you might want to try it sometime, guest.

❤️❤️❤️

On 1/4/2021 at 4:59 PM, yuquidam said:

@fab think Lovehandle is very much alive and kicking. Recent hours posts by Since u r here and Nov 2020 by luvhandle.. LOL 

@luvhandle cannot exist anymore.... LOL! 

1 hour ago, Guest Perhaps said:

Why would anyone being up their stats here?

Just shows your shallow nature, really. 

It's not difficult to create multiple accounts and vote for oneself, which looks like what you have done. 

And looks like all your "positive" feedback has also ended up with you being banned for your bickering with other members too. 

How's that for being a constructive member... 

Kthxbye

🙃

haha, your fantastic logic fail lah. you go take your own advice , create some more additional accounts then upvote every single post for 4 to 5 years. see for yourself if its silly or not, haha. girl, even if you want to reply, must reply with some intelligence lah.

i hv nothing to hide - just go check and see, all the history is there as member's privilege. use it well. very rare you will see the same accounts liking the posts, meaning each vote is earned organically.

forum stats means a lot for members, because it is a track record of both behaviour and engagement. i don't like to bring up stats, but in the face of baseless accusations and speculations, stats are not only factual but also useful evidence. sorry you have a hard time accepting that.

next thing you say, i hack the forum or pay off the mods or something - make up story all day long very easy!

lastly, i really cannot control the action of others. there are still one recently banned user who is still stalking my profile and posts. however when i call her out point blank, she no response and scutter away into anonymity. she still thinks i dont know it is her even though hiding under various guest handles.

i wonder what she want me to do? stop posting? haha, wait long long! 😂🤣

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

16 minutes ago, tomcat said:

Interesting, apparently my "writing style" is same as TheVisitor! Not sure if that is a compliment or not! 😁😁😁

Depends on individuals.  For those who like TheVisitor, then it is a compliment leh🤩 

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

14 hours ago, practease said:

Straight people also die from AIDs, why do they think that they are impervious to the disease?

Both straight and gays will have same chance to die of AIDs if they dont know how to protect themselves while having sex. We need to have early sex education to the young gays so that they will know what to do when facing sex choices.

Those who are not interested in those penetrative anal sex should not be coerce into doing it thinking it is the norm. Abstain from penetrative sex is always the highest tier of safety. One need to know love does not equates to sex.

As for those who cannot withstand the penetrative anal sex desire should always put protective condom as anal sex had a very high HIV infection rate. Even if put on condom there is also a very small chance it would tear and get infected. Another thing any gays also need to be careful is that there are still some very bad gays around that will use needle to poke through the condoms. Some bad tops doing anal sex half way will pull out the condom hoping the bottom who is in the high state would be unable to stop him etc. All these can be read in our blowing wind forum.

There is also other types of gays who dont do anal sex but do oral sex. From what i read there is also a very small possibility of HIV infection. Even if dont get HIV, there is also STD infection as well.

Having said all these its ultimately your choice to make and how safe you want yourself to be.

In this particular post, many of those homophobic people disguising as the many Guest account would take the chance to spread fear and horror among gays saying this and that gay guy die of HIV. They do not teach the proper way to prevent HIV but only want gay guys to hide in the closet.

48 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

Both straight and gays will have same chance to die of AIDs if they dont know how to protect themselves while having sex. We need to have early sex education to the young gays so that they will know what to do when facing sex choices.

Those who are not interested in those penetrative anal sex should not be coerce into doing it thinking it is the norm. Abstain from penetrative sex is always the highest tier of safety. One need to know love does not equates to sex.

As for those who cannot withstand the penetrative anal sex desire should always put protective condom as anal sex had a very high HIV infection rate. Even if put on condom there is also a very small chance it would tear and get infected. Another thing any gays also need to be careful is that there are still some very bad gays around that will use needle to poke through the condoms. Some bad tops doing anal sex half way will pull out the condom hoping the bottom who is in the high state would be unable to stop him etc. All these can be read in our blowing wind forum.

There is also other types of gays who dont do anal sex but do oral sex. From what i read there is also a very small possibility of HIV infection. Even if dont get HIV, there is also STD infection as well.

Having said all these its ultimately your choice to make and how safe you want yourself to be.

In this particular post, many of those homophobic people disguising as the many Guest account would take the chance to spread fear and horror among gays saying this and that gay guy die of HIV. They do not teach the proper way to prevent HIV but only want gay guys to hide in the closet.

And someone do not mind people coming out of the closet, but he just want to strike fear in gays for having sex, by making statements such as "Some bad tops doing anal sex half way will pull out the condom hoping the bottom who is in the high state would be unable to stop him etc" and "Even if dont get HIV, there is also STD infection as well". 

1 hour ago, cutejack said:

I miss raiden alpha.

I sort of remember RA as a straight guy. I think he was still alive and well when he was on this forum, but he went overseas to set up a business if I did not guess wrongly. But that was close to maybe 5 to 10 years ago. He should be in his late 30s or early 40s now.. I think he was disappointed how pro-government this forum was, with that asshole @gstc82 IB mocking him over his pro-opposition views. In fact, he was even doxed by someone on this forum before, with his identity spilled out on this forum. He later asked his account to be deleted away completely, which is why he will never appear on this forum again under that name. So far, there is only a couple of people that I can remember who has requested their accounts to be deleted away completely: one of them is RA, and the other is the ex-moderator Glyph. There might be more, but I can only remember these handful. 

18 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Tomcat is TheVisitors right?

My recollection is that TheVisitors' writing style was not of someone who was completely comfortable using English to communicate. I think english was his 2nd language. This forum provided a great way for him to practise his English writing skills.

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I sort of remember RA as a straight guy. I think he was still alive and well when he was on this forum, but he went overseas to set up a business if I did not guess wrongly. But that was close to maybe 5 to 10 years ago. He should be in his late 30s or early 40s now.. I think he was disappointed how pro-government this forum was, with that asshole @gstc82 IB mocking him over his pro-opposition views. In fact, he was even doxed by someone on this forum before, with his identity spilled out on this forum. He later asked his account to be deleted away completely, which is why he will never appear on this forum again under that name. So far, there is only a couple of people that I can remember who has requested their accounts to be deleted away completely: one of them is RA, and the other is the ex-moderator Glyph. There might be more, but I can only remember these handful. 

Oh wasted. Nice guy though n i still remember he wanted our member aziz to send daily positive quotes without any nudes. Haha

Oh ya. what happened to our aziz too.

Anyway thanks for the details

Edited by cutejack

16 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

I noticed that too over the years, which I find strange. it is either as you said, covert hatemongers in here, which is always a possibility considering this forum can be accessed by virtually ANYONE.

OR, it is just a dark side to the gay community here. there is still a lot of slut shamming, bottom shamming, hiv shaming that goes on within this forum. it is a gay on gay crime, and often i do call it out. same as you, we get hate and attacked too, but if we don't try to dismantle what is obviously wrong in our own community, who will?

either way, as mentioned a few posts up, the blanket of convenient anonymity allows it to happen. they do it because they can get away with it.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

8 hours ago, passinthenight said:

My recollection is that TheVisitors' writing style was not of someone who was completely comfortable using English to communicate. I think english was his 2nd language. This forum provided a great way for him to practise his English writing skills.

Whoa, interesting. thanks for sharing! I don't remember having exchanges with him, but i did check out his posts. I am inclined to agree as well, although I don't find our writing styles alike at all. I think he is also a few years older? Late 30s? so his topics of interest are not the same. He does like to "linespace" his paragraphs, which i do often to make it easier to others to read. Superficially, that's the only thing I find similar haha.

Thanks again for sharing!

"So far, there is only a couple of people that I can remember who has requested their accounts to be deleted away completely: one of them is RA, and the other is the ex-moderator Glyph. There might be more, but I can only remember these handful."

I might do just that when it is time to look elsewhere. Knowing what I know about the folks in here, anything and everything you say can be twisted and used against you. What you share candidly here in good faith and humour can come back to haunt you.

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

47 minutes ago, tomcat said:

Whoa, interesting. thanks for sharing! I don't remember having exchanges with him, but i did check out his posts. I am inclined to agree as well, although I don't find our writing styles alike at all. I think he is also a few years older? Late 30s? so his topics of interest are not the same. He does like to "linespace" his paragraphs, which i do often to make it easier to others to read. Superficially, that's the only thing I find similar haha.

Thanks again for sharing!

"So far, there is only a couple of people that I can remember who has requested their accounts to be deleted away completely: one of them is RA, and the other is the ex-moderator Glyph. There might be more, but I can only remember these handful."

I might do just that when it is time to look elsewhere. Knowing what I know about the folks in here, anything and everything you say can be twisted and used against you. What you share candidly here in good faith and humour can come back to haunt you.

Muahahahahahaha .... yes, what you said can come back and haunt you... like the way you wanted Guests to be banned from this forum?? .... R....e....m....e....m....b....e....r....?????

And nooooooow, you are thinking of deleting your account???   D.....R....E....A....M.      O....N.....! 

Muahahahahahaha .... 

There's a fascinating psychological story behind why your favourite film  baddies all have a truly evil laugh – Research Digest

27 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

There's a fascinating psychological story behind why your favourite film  baddies all have a truly evil laugh – Research Digest

On 1/6/2021 at 12:47 PM, tomcat said:

and at the moment, i do feel this forum serves a purpose for me - it helps me in some ways, keeps me abreast of various perspectives, as i put my ear to the ground. this is still one facet of the local gay community.

but when the day comes that BW, and this particular slice of the gay community is no longer able to do that for me, that would be the signal that it is time to look elsewhere for a heartbeat.

i already beat you to it and discussed it here. sorry!

besides, it is natural in life to have a beginning and an ending. i am mature and realistic enough to know that.

you mean you want to be here in your 90s, still as a guest (lol), talking nonsense and spreading hate? that is just sad. 

well at least, one thing you have made 100% clear here is that you are the villain in all this, Sister Jafar!

have no doubt, i know who you are stalker. i just thank you for showing everyone else here too. checkmate.

:clap::clap::clap:

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

32 minutes ago, tomcat said:

besides, it is natural in life to have a beginning and an ending. i am mature and realistic enough to know that.

Ok, good .... so I guess you will understanding the meaning behind these words when your partner uses them on you too, right? Muahahahahaha .... 

32 minutes ago, tomcat said:

have no doubt, i know who you are stalker. i just thank you for showing everyone else here too. checkmate.

Nah ... you have no clue who I am ... but I know who you arrrrrreeeeeee .... Muahahahahaha .... So the game is still ON! 

*hint hint* we had a party after your departure, you arrogant SOB! 

21 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

*hint hint* we had a party after your departure, you arrogant SOB! 

wow, i really am perplexed why you are so obsessed with me, but do carry on? party of one in hotel room is kinda sad, but you do you.

i must apologise if i don't reply to your every comment. everytime i talk to you and your many personas, it just degrades into the same old thing. the conversation is just not thrilling, engaging or thought-provoking..

sorry, but if you want soo badly to win, i can let you have it - you are the winner guests of all guests~! you are the best in everything, and you are always right! all hail the faceless one! you are the queen of this forum!

😉

18 hours ago, yuquidam said:

Oh... a real "she" as in the female gender? 

sigh, you see and you decide for yourself lor. this one not man nor woman, maybe female demonic spirit trapped in human body i think. stalking me since last year from thread to thread, lol.  

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.