Male HQ

Gaydar - How Good Are You at telling if someone is Gay? + How To Develop It? + What Are The Signals? (Compiled)

Turn on da gaydar ~ But no one will admit upfront. What I do is stalk da Facebook, if you and him has common friends that is aj, then chances of him being gay is high ~

:ph34r: If Michelangelo had been straight, the Sistine Chapel would have been wallpapered :ph34r:

Turn on da gaydar ~ But no one will admit upfront. What I do is stalk da Facebook, if you and him has common friends that is aj, then chances of him being gay is high ~

Yeah the Facebook method is highly reliable... especially if he has AJ mutual friends with you that are of varying ages and occupations.

Instagram: vodkabaker

Well the most reliable method is to see the company he hangs out with. Most discreet people however tend to hang out with a mixed group (like me). The more social types (for you to know his natural personality) you would see their FB and you can see them in aj clubs or pubs (this one you have to be familiar and do your research).

Other than that, the way one behaves or dresses is all personal choice. Isn't it all about choices?

You can try to make him gay, like how straight people try to make gay people straight. Totally works, trust me.

You can try to make him gay, like how straight people try to make gay people straight. Totally works, trust me.

Make him gay? How to make him gay? Any ideal? Thank you

Well the most reliable method is to see the company he hangs out with. Most discreet people however tend to hang out with a mixed group (like me). The more social types (for you to know his natural personality) you would see their FB and you can see them in aj clubs or pubs (this one you have to be familiar and do your research).

Other than that, the way one behaves or dresses is all personal choice. Isn't it all about choices?

Fb I dun think he have any aj club. Me , myself oso dun have. He look very discreet wan

Suggest to watch pxxno vids, let him rant about how stupid his bitch of a girlfriend is, offer to suck his dick, give beer, feed him plastic cuz Bisphenol-A in plastic makes people turn gay.

Post his fb here so everyone can see if he's gay or not. We have fine-tuned our gaydar to work online too.

Edited by EasleyLim

To me: how I know is tru mutual friends on fb. And also I have this sense that allow to tell me he is or not. And usually it turn out to be true.

About te question how to make him gay? The answer is all my 2 ex(s) and my current bf are all Straight by nature. It's the bonding sharing and communication from time to time that allow someone to change his mindset that he too reliable to him. That will make him think that he is just the

same as the female gender. At the end Of the day it's not about the gender u choose to be with. It's about the chemistry between each other.

Such a person is not worth to be a friend.

Sign him off.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

To me: how I know is tru mutual friends on fb. And also I have this sense that allow to tell me he is or not. And usually it turn out to be true.

About te question how to make him gay? The answer is all my 2 ex(s) and my current bf are all Straight by nature. It's the bonding sharing and communication from time to time that allow someone to change his mindset that he too reliable to him. That will make him think that he is just the

same as the female gender. At the end Of the day it's not about the gender u choose to be with. It's about the chemistry between each other.

Thank you for your sharing. He is really a str8 guy? Can share more how you really change their mindset?

Guest Ironrod

i do have a friend like that. he obviously is gay. i used his phone and saw Grindr. i told him about what i saw and he flatly denied. even until now he refuses to tell me anything. oh well.. nth i can do.

That's his way of telling u "He is not into you"

Usually they do that if they feel u really like them and to avoid complication best not to admit lol

Any reasons why u want to confirm whether is he gay? Some guys even he is gay, doesnt mean he will wants other gays to know. Some guys like to be discreet and out to selected pple only?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• 3 months later...

recently my best friend for 6 years just told me that he is gay. im like "huh?". and i didnt continue that conversation. i dont know why i feel so awkward.... six years, and i have never notice anything. and he is my best friend somemore. now this make me realise how lousy my gaydar is...

i have never "spot" a gay guy correctly ever. so i end up having unnecessary crushes. <---- like so poor thing right? :wacko:

so i wanna ask for any tips to improve my gaydar?? hehe thks in advance!

Time to get an update bro...

its difficult to spot those straight acting ones but if you spot them looking at guys when you go out together they may be a little gay or just admiring at how others are lol...

Fattie bom bom walk down the street

Time to get an update bro...

its difficult to spot those straight acting ones but if you spot them looking at guys when you go out together they may be a little gay or just admiring at how others are lol...

hahahahaha my best friend is sooooo feminine. and i always thought he is straight... i only spot 1 gay coursemate before. and is becos i saw his profile on bw. LOL seriously screwup gaydar.

Haha agree with zwei. It's their eyes which couldn't resist @_@

hmmm not really true leh.... i caught many guys looking at me before (those that only look). but all straight ah? no gay so far ah?

not looking at you.... your friend always on the look out at hot guys ... bring him to orchard road walk past A&F see if he is checking out the topless model or go to cine where usually those sleeveless models parade themselves for advertisement and walk past hotties and see if he is checking them out

Edited by zwei

not looking at you.... your friend always on the look out at hot guys ... bring him to orchard road walk past A&F see if he is checking out the topless model or go to cine where usually those sleeveless models parade themselves for advertisement and walk past hotties and see if he is checking them out

okie! shall try bah. i think i will keep looking also.

if you need more help, go get the malaysian guide on how to spot gays.

lololol

yup gongtang, you wanna detect you have to control, if you're looking and realise he is also looking , haha you know the rest :)

the eyes have it! watch where his eyes go! other than that, experience, especially in the army (all the hot gay/str8/confused boys under one roof) will help to refine it.

if you need more help, go get the malaysian guide on how to spot gays.

okay i will take note of the eyes. hmmm, the guide seems weird? V-neck and big bags? LOLO

Guest ongwsjackson

I would be more concern as to how I'd responded to his confession, if I were you. After you'd abruptly stopped that conversation, he must be worried sick now.

Eh gaydar's like gay's intuition. You either have it or not. Mine's strong. :P

Edited by jacksonongws

I would be more concern as to how i'd responded to his confession, if i were you. After you'd abruptly stopped that conversation, he must be worried sick now.

thats true... the way i see it, u had shared alot with him in the past 6 years, this is something else u could share with him.

Some would try probing into relationship and views abt certain opposite sex. Gays who are not good at hiding (i think im one of them) will give themselves off rather easily xD;; and i always lag behind my straight friends when they are people watching in orchard

And i don't know if you guys do this, but i tend to be really cold to very good looking guys or guys i like (haha, counterproductive i know) i guess it's sorta like a protective mechanism to prevent people from thinking im attracted to them, and i guess this indifference may be a sign too.

Imo, it's better not to be able to tell if a person is gay, than to mistaken a straight guy as gay. haha, i hate false hope ):

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all"

Try to spot some typical stereotyped gay syndrome!

Like the commonly found Broken Wrist Syndrome, Overly Dressed Syndrome, Tight Pants Tight Tee Syndrome, Handbag Syndrome, just to name a few.

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

By typing this I fear no one's gonna friend me. :c

Try to spot some typical stereotyped gay syndrome!

Like the commonly found Broken Wrist Syndrome, Overly Dressed Syndrome, Tight Pants Tight Tee Syndrome, Handbag Syndrome, just to name a few.

You forgot really short pants and sometimes coupled with a tank top.

And V-neck, light coloured clothings, muscular body and wears tight clothes. OH.. and likes boys.

Edited by Simmon

• G_M changed the title to Gaydar - How Good Are You at telling if someone is Gay? + How To Develop It? + What Are The Signals? (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.