Male HQ

Celebrities / Famous Personalities Who Have Passed Away (Compiled)

jazz

to the poor and uneducated who cant afford apple products, who is steve jobs to them?

to the ppl who fears for apple demise, aiya like as if apple produces cheap and affordable gadgets to us? hey they are very properiatery ok.

i only owed 1 apple product before, 3GS and i tot its horrible this smartphone cant surf many websites due to limitation including flash, dling of files were so troublesome w itune. now im using samsung gal S2 and I am so happy and wont look back!

Im sorry that u r poor and uneducated....

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

• 1 month later...

i really hope he did not kill himself. if he did he was damn damn selfish, the pain he will inflict towards his parents and loved ones will be forever and will never heal. my young cousin gassed herself this year and her parents will live in pain and suffer the rest of their lives. i hope the rumours that he kill himself is false.

i really hope he did not kill himself. if he did he was damn damn selfish, the pain he will inflict towards his parents and loved ones will be forever and will never heal. my young cousin gassed herself this year and her parents will live in pain and suffer the rest of their lives. i hope the rumours that he kill himself is false.

I agree and disagree with you. It takes a lot of courage for someone to commit suicide and usually depression is the cause. I mean for Leslie Cheung then to stand at the edge on the rooftop of that hotel before taking that fatal plunge, many would have backed out.

Anyway, sad to see the departure of a foreign artiste who has contributed a fair bit to our local arts scene.

I agree and disagree with you. It takes a lot of courage for someone to commit suicide and usually depression is the cause. I mean for Leslie Cheung then to stand at the edge on the rooftop of that hotel before taking that fatal plunge, many would have backed out.

Anyway, sad to see the departure of a foreign artiste who has contributed a fair bit to our local arts scene.

There are more than one way of looking at this. It can also be interpreted as cowardice or lack of courage to face reality, pain and suffering. Suicide can be seen as escaping from the truth of the matter.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Yes he can rip now. But u think can his loved ones ever be in peace for rest of their lives? They are living in doubt and will questioned themselves and live in guilt for many many years. So before anyone think of killing yourself, you will also make many many people suffer for rest of your lives. As unlike an accident or illness, there won't be any closure n closure is most important.

Hey guys, where in the news was it mentioned he committed suicide? As I emphasize again, it is PURE CONJECTURE. It is not nice to be too presumptuous and judgmental at this moment.

Quote from source:

"Rumors on the cause of his death abound in twitter ranging from a heart attack down to suicide".

Edited by bodybuildMLY

Hey, you please stop throwing "shit" onto the fan to create a mess ! We dislike your act. Very selfish, very bad mouth causing more harm to their friends and family.

Life is precious Many people want to live , many people are fighting to live. But we have people killing themselves? Sorry, I dislike that act. Very selfish.

Lol. 1st u shd start by registering in bw n not post under guest. 2nd, I did not spread or post anywhere else. 3rd, by making this non issue over a guy most of us have no idea of is creating more of a "scene" here thus creating more speculation. N latest reports from Pinoy press said sources said he died of heart attack.

Lol. 1st u shd start by registering in bw n not post under guest. 2nd, I did not spread or post anywhere else. 3rd, by making this non issue over a guy most of us have no idea of is creating more of a "scene" here thus creating more speculation. N latest reports from Pinoy press said sources said he died of heart attack.

SIRS.

You may have no idea who he is, but people close to me are still sorrowing. No more comments on this thread, please.

Mercurio sacris fertur Boebeidos Undis

virgineum Brimo composuisse latus

RJ Rosales has just been buried today in Sydney. As he goes to eternal eternal rest, may the rest of us left behind treat life as a precious gift. The autopsy report has not been released by the family yet so let all conjecture cease.

• 2 months later...

The greats of our time had passed. Michael Jackson now Whitney. N some are trashing Madonna"s super healthy lifestyle. This is a warning to us, please please don't do drugs. When Whitney was in her prime, she gives us the chills when she sang live. Not even Celine gives us the feeling Whitney gave.

Look at what a healthy lifestyle can do. She is on drugs for way too long. Look at what a clean lifestyle can do, Madonna is still rocking it. I am sad but not totally shocked by Whitney. It's sad to see a "good" girl kena destroyed by bobby brown.

Yep i strongly feel MrBrown did a lot of damage to WH.

Things I heard from frens....WH was on their flight...wah behave like royalty. Talks down type.

Also heard at one time when she was at her prime....she refused to take the jet pepsi provided for her when she found out they sent her their 2nd best plane....such was her Diva status keke

All that aside....i would rate her voice as one of the best i have heard and liked. RIP Witney.

Btw she has a daughter...hope she inherited her singing prowess.

Edited by Marineboy

Oh I wanna dance with somebody... RIP Whitney Houston... Hope you're happy dancing away in another world~

Bobby Brown is da ass hole :P It perhaps is not an exciting thing to have gone so high up there and fallen so low (note: I got no idea how "Look to you" is not even nominated for Grammy)... MJ has the similar type of journey... fate of superstars huh~

Whitney can be a diva if she wants too as They earned the right to be one. I m sadden as her voice was ravaged badly by drugs. U look at her past performance n her more recent ones n the difference is huge. Its strange that she once ordered the aircon in Singapore indoor stadium to be switched off for her concert as it affected her voice. But we shd remember her for her voice. It's the most thrilling voice I heard live in my life, Mariah n Celine don't come even close.

• G_M changed the title to Celebrities / Famous Personalities Who Have Passed Away (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.