Male HQ

Celebrities / Famous Personalities Who Have Passed Away (Compiled)

jazz

IMO, her best song ever

Definitely. Saving All My Love for You gave us her trademark falsetto 'youuuu' years before she did The Bodyguard. Love the jazzy adult contemporary arrangement on the song. Here are some less mentioned Whitney classics, taken from the My Love Is Your Love album, capturing her last few glorious days just before the drug and straining relationship finally taken a toll on her voice.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

Whitney last appearance was weird. She interrupted a taping of Clive(Arista boss), monica & brandy on E-news for tm Grammy's.

Her hair was like 'sticky' .Could not see her face coz she got shades on. I hope she did not marry bobby brown at all.

If she were marry to someone nice, she would still be singing & alive for a long, long time.

Guest theOthertruth

I have always adored Saving All My Love For You. One of the greatest declaration of love songs ever.

And yes, I grew up in the mid-90s listening to I Will Always Love You, I have Nothing , Run To You due to heavy radio rotation. A bit too much.

But each time I tried , I just Break down and cry....Cuz I rather be home..feeling blueeee..

Edited by theOthertruth

nowadays more n more young ppl r dying from illness to suicide to drug overdose.

we have lost a few good ones like Anita Mui, Leslie Chung too.

I am so sad, another one of my fav and gd ones has left us! :( She is one of my fav diva! RIP

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Seriously, I don't really care if she dies or rest in peace or not. She didn't choose her life style properly, so who should she blame ?

Yes i do like her voice, infact more than Mariah's, but just because having that voice that makes her a legacy of her own, doesn't mean she will be forgiven for her faulty human traits.

After she is merely a human, just like all of us, except she possessed a very powerful unique voice.

When she was in a diva prime status, she didn't even treat her servants or those serving her, with human dignity.

When she was in Singapore once, she gave such a hard time to the entertaining company hosting her.

When she was flying First Class in any airline, she treated the Flight Attendants without respect, gave them a hard time, and mess the entire cabin like a dogstyle ( throwing peanut shells on the floor) and expect them to kiss her ass.

When she had so much money, she didnt even know how to finance it well...unlike Madonna

I remember, 27 years ago,when she and Madonna started almost at the same time, she was constantly critizing and belittlng Madonna, in the media, that the latter had no talent, can't sing, and won't last long. Madonna didn't even bother to reitaliate back, because she rather use her time strategically wisely, to make big bucks.

27 years later, Whitney recently went into a financial crisis that she had to borrow $100 from her neighbours.

27 years later, I wonder, who's having the last laugh.

Well Whitney, you were given the prime of your time , but you didn't serve yourself well, nor the people who served or looked up upon you.

I do miss your voice, but not your personality.....

Guest theOthertruth

She wasnt a prima donna when she first came to show biz. She seemed sweet and filial to her parents. She let fame and fortune got to her head which was really sad. I have to admit, I much prefer Mariah. Though Whitney's voice is one of a kind.

Seriously, I don't really care if she dies or rest in peace or not.

When she was in a diva prime status, she didn't even treat her servants or those serving her, with human dignity. When she was in Singapore once, she gave such a hard time to the entertaining company hosting her. When she was flying First Class in any airline, she treated the Flight Attendants without respect, gave them a hard time, and mess the entire cabin like a dogstyle ( throwing peanut shells on the floor) and expect them to kiss her ass.

Know it so detail, you must be that flight attendant clearing up the peanut shells; and did you kiss her ass too?

But if you again had heard this from some "reliable sources" as always, please shut up!

"messed up the cabin like a dogstyle?" What the hell is a dogstyle and how you do it?

Know it so detail, you must be that flight attendant clearing up the peanut shells; and did you kiss her ass too?

But if you again had heard this from some "reliable sources" as always, please shut up!

"messed up the cabin like a dogstyle?" What the hell is a dogstyle and how you do it?

To the guillible Bird Brain,

You mean I don't have friends from all works of life, including Flight Attendants from different airlines, who can feed me with informations , how celebrities behave in their aircraft ?

Besides peanut shells, I will just love to stuff other trash and leftovers into the bird mouth of yours, because thats what low class fxxker mothers like you do deserve.

Anyone who will choose to lick her ass, than that foul bird shit ass of yours for sure.

Dog style? You should just look at your own bird shit filled chicken coop and figure it out for yourself, Birdbrain.

Half a year ago I issued you an open challenge to take our our differences face to face, out of this forum.

No response simple because you have no balls to.

And I thought you got Aids and died before Whitney. :whistle:

Edited by TheVisitors

That's why I wonder why people rant at Madonna over her biceps? Come on, Madonna the so called no talent outlasted them all, mj, Whitney and even Elvis! That's why I respect her AI much as an artist and a person. I know whe hate smoking and don't drink, works hard at her craft and is still able to be at the top if her game after three decades. And she once said people think she had sex all the time and she said she don't even have time for that much sex! Her work ethic is legendary. Look at this, at 53, she is embarking on her biggest tour! So love it or hate it, stop the bitching that she is trying to stay young. She shd be an example to all if us. I was watching Being Bobby Brown on you tube last nitr and I was horrified that Whitney can behave so "low class" and childish that's it's shocking, she and bobby put those so called in cultured "prc" to shame. Very sad.

鳳飛飛肺癌猝逝 享年60!!

鳳飛飛病逝消息保密一個多月後,家屬和律師今天下午在香港召開記者會指出,鳳飛飛因罹患肺癌辭世,後事已處理好,骨灰2月12日送回台灣,「帽子歌后」長眠桃園大溪。消息一出,震驚台港演藝圈。

臨終前,鳳姊說:

「我這一生,過得快樂,活得精采,感謝陪著我一起走過這段精采歲月的彩虹姊妹兄弟們,沒來得及唱的歌,下輩子再唱給您們聽!」

Cos she know is CNY soon, she dont want effect ppl CNY mood. So she told her family wait after CNY then let ppl know.

The sense of consideration of taiwanese is levels above Sporeans. You just cant help it thinking why are Sporeans are so selfish, self-centred and so ME-ME-ME all the time....

I think be it good or bad impressions most people had on Whitney, I seriously think that you cannot deny that in one way or another, her voice and songs has touch your heart one way or another. I wasn't exposed much to music during my younger days but I remember the first time I heard Saving All My Love For You when I was in Sec 2, I was intrigued by her voice. Since then, I became her fans, through good and bad times. To me, everybody has a past, be it good or bad but who are we to judge them. Let's leave it to the ONE above. R.I P Whitney. You'll be greatly miss. Thank you for the songs and the VOICE.

I think be it good or bad impressions most people had on Whitney, I seriously think that you cannot deny that in one way or another, her voice and songs has touch your heart one way or another. I wasn't exposed much to music during my younger days but I remember the first time I heard Saving All My Love For You when I was in Sec 2, I was intrigued by her voice. Since then, I became her fans, through good and bad times. To me, everybody has a past, be it good or bad but who are we to judge them. Let's leave it to the ONE above. R.I P Whitney. You'll be greatly miss. Thank you for the songs and the VOICE.

I actually prefer her voice, in this albumn, which she cut, after her drug rehabilitation.

No longer that prima donna diva voice, but the voice of a soul, who was tormented by her own mistakes in her cracked indulgent world . A world which held her a hostage, that she couldn't let go, but found a comfort in, perhaps, many will never get to understand her suffering.

She was expressing all her hopes, and finding a strength to get out of the rat hole, but sadly, she couldn't make it.

Sign

Guest ShockedByTheEviliestBitch

To the guillible Bird Brain,

You mean I don't have friends from all works of life, including Flight Attendants from different airlines, who can feed me with informations , how celebrities behave in their aircraft ?

Besides peanut shells, I will just love to stuff other trash and leftovers into the bird mouth of yours, because thats what low class fxxker mothers like you do deserve.

Anyone who will choose to lick her ass, than that foul bird shit ass of yours for sure.

Dog style? You should just look at your own bird shit filled chicken coop and figure it out for yourself, Birdbrain.

Half a year ago I issued you an open challenge to take our our differences face to face, out of this forum.

No response simple because you have no balls to.

And I thought you got Aids and died before Whitney. :whistle:

U seriously is the most quarrelsome person I have ever seen at this forum. And may I add, with a very nasty character and evil soul.

U seriously is the most quarrelsome person I have ever seen at this forum. And may I add, with a very nasty character and evil soul.

Thanks for your kind gentle reminder

I am also very very sadistic as well.

By the way, are you sure you are not HIV positive as well ?

I was a little more kind and concern for your well being , for that moment, you know.

• G_M changed the title to Celebrities / Famous Personalities Who Have Passed Away (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.