Male HQ

Bottoms, are you okay on sex without lubricants, ky jelly?

hat0218

3 hours ago, hat0218 said:

I was previously a top but now I have started to do bottom and I don't like lubricants to be used during sex but when i was doing top we will tend to use lubicants.

lubricant is definitely a must. Otherwise it’s very dry and wont feel good for the both of you. And you could tear especially if you just started being the bottom one. 
Condoms are different, of course safety comes first, but if you know the person, personally i prefer without it

Guest sore ass bleeds
3 hours ago, hat0218 said:

I was previously a top but now I have started to do bottom and I don't like lubricants to be used during sex but when i was doing top we will tend to use lubicants.

too much rough sex without lube will cause you to bleed like Dirty Aunty

I've used my spit as a lubricant a few times when I was younger because we were too horny to resist our urges, but there was no lube. It works okay for initial penetration if you use a lot of spit, but it dries up real quick. From experience, the bottom's hole will always tear and bleed with spit. It's not a lot more pleasurable as a top either. You can still thrust but you may also develop an abrasion on your cockhead and shaft too.

Tried before, but can't penetrate into my bf's hole without the help of lubricant. Is so dry and no way to go in. By forcing in without lubricant, my cock head can be painful too. 

Guest 5 cents
19 hours ago, hat0218 said:

My 5 cents are:

If 5 guys already came in his ass, no need for lube anymore...

But place a towel below him to avoid or catch leakage...

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2022 at 6:48 PM, cutejack said:

Is that u?

U guess?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If too dry it may cause abrasion towards your cock and the btm might get bleed. Best is used high quality lubricant which you can apply just a little like the size of 5cents or 10 cents amount of lube as it is just nice not so messy. Best high quality water base like super glide or gun oil. Just a little do wonder.

On 12/8/2019 at 9:58 AM, kys0n said:

I've used my spit as a lubricant a few times when I was younger because we were too horny to resist our urges, but there was no lube. It works okay for initial penetration if you use a lot of spit, but it dries up real quick. From experience, the bottom's hole will always tear and bleed with spit. It's not a lot more pleasurable as a top either. You can still thrust but you may also develop an abrasion on your cockhead and shaft too.

Agree. That’s the reason why we need lube tho. The effect lasts longer than spit

On 10/2/2022 at 6:02 PM, fetish72 said:

If too dry it may cause abrasion towards your cock and the btm might get bleed. Best is used high quality lubricant which you can apply just a little like the size of 5cents or 10 cents amount of lube as it is just nice not so messy. Best high quality water base like super glide or gun oil. Just a little do wonder.

Reminded me having sex in 1990 with a 3rd sgt during a weekend duty in camp. Our bunk was on the same level and we share the same toilet. Our shower was a communal opened shower during that era. As it was Saturday night nobody was in the camp and after the night duty I went for my shower. I was alone in the toilet and somehow quite horny during the shower. Soon, this sgt wrapped with only a green towel came in. My frontal nude was facing him when he suddenly appeared and obviously he saw my half hard. He pulled off his towel and hang it on the hook and shower diagonally across me. Felt that he was quite "exhibit" during showering. Instead of facing the wall, he was facing his frontal nude out all the time. He seems purposely taking his time to shampoo his head with his eyes closed for my to enjoy his frontal nude. Slowly and slowly, we were both having erection in the shower. He took the first move. He came over and I still remember what he asked me, "wanna play mine?" I stroked him and we played awhile in the shower. He asked to continue in his bunk as he can lock the door. After a long bj and foreplay in his bunk, he seriously wanted to fxxk me and I desperately wanted to let him fxxk me. He was thick below and without lub, no way he can enter me. So no choice, i squeezed some shower gel onto my palm and he poured abit of water from his water bottle onto it to make it 'slippery'.

Lubrication is always important for anal sex. Otherwise you may not enjoy. 

On 10/4/2022 at 4:13 PM, Guest Guest said:

Reminded me having sex in 1990 with a 3rd sgt during a weekend duty in camp. Our bunk was on the same level and we share the same toilet. Our shower was a communal opened shower during that era. As it was Saturday night nobody was in the camp and after the night duty I went for my shower. I was alone in the toilet and somehow quite horny during the shower. Soon, this sgt wrapped with only a green towel came in. My frontal nude was facing him when he suddenly appeared and obviously he saw my half hard. He pulled off his towel and hang it on the hook and shower diagonally across me. Felt that he was quite "exhibit" during showering. Instead of facing the wall, he was facing his frontal nude out all the time. He seems purposely taking his time to shampoo his head with his eyes closed for my to enjoy his frontal nude. Slowly and slowly, we were both having erection in the shower. He took the first move. He came over and I still remember what he asked me, "wanna play mine?" I stroked him and we played awhile in the shower. He asked to continue in his bunk as he can lock the door. After a long bj and foreplay in his bunk, he seriously wanted to fxxk me and I desperately wanted to let him fxxk me. He was thick below and without lub, no way he can enter me. So no choice, i squeezed some shower gel onto my palm and he poured abit of water from his water bottle onto it to make it 'slippery'.

Lubrication is always important for anal sex. Otherwise you may not enjoy. 

How was it? U did't tell the the effect of shower gel mixed with water.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.