Male HQ

Hook Club (NO Ads allowed)

Tedor

31 minutes ago, Guest Guest 20 said:

Like this quite unfair for people who are not fit leh...they also just want to have fun...

Also how can the 18-25 age group get experience if they can't have sex? 

18 - 25 boys now use Instagram to hook up. Sex with friends. They don’t need sauna already. First question they ask, you have Instagram?

Guest Guest 20
22 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

PAY TO ENTER. STOP BEING STUPID AND FED 

I'm ok with paying, just kind of annoyed that people in this community just like people who are muscular or tall. 

Really lads. This whole thing is a joke and I have no clue why I’m part of this discussion. 
Oh bloody hell, just grow some balls and just bloody pay to go to a sauna. 

18 yo lads? If you want to be treated like adults, then act like it. 
you want to have sex but most of you still living with your parents - and you wail like a banshee cause you got to pay?

yes lads, the world works like that. 

or better, go find a sugar dad - end off. 

im reading this back, I’m still laughing my tits off. 
seeing the sauna’s rate and how they categorise the age group - it’s a bloody joke! 
only in Singapore. 
all the best hook / cruise club whatever you gonna call yourself next. 

I wonder - a platinum member will get benefits? Lol. 
no pioneer? No merdeka gen? 
laughing my tits and butt off 

17 minutes ago, Guest Guest 20 said:

I'm ok with paying, just kind of annoyed that people in this community just like people who are muscular or tall. 

Its HUMAN in general. Not only this community. 

43 minutes ago, greg01greg said:

Really lads. This whole thing is a joke and I have no clue why I’m part of this discussion. 
Oh bloody hell, just grow some balls and just bloody pay to go to a sauna. 

18 yo lads? If you want to be treated like adults, then act like it. 
you want to have sex but most of you still living with your parents - and you wail like a banshee cause you got to pay?

yes lads, the world works like that. 

or better, go find a sugar dad - end off. 

im reading this back, I’m still laughing my tits off. 
seeing the sauna’s rate and how they categorise the age group - it’s a bloody joke! 
only in Singapore. 
all the best hook / cruise club whatever you gonna call yourself next. 

I wonder - a platinum member will get benefits? Lol. 
no pioneer? No merdeka gen? 
laughing my tits and butt off 

Thru the discussions here, we kind of serve as a free focus group for any local & international sauna operators who wish to set up shops here. There's no need for you to put others down during the brainstorming and soul searching sessions hor.

Guest Pricing
7 hours ago, Kimochi said:

1579750544558.jpg

Sneak preview prices already higher than all other saunas..

After 27 jan, price will be even higher?

Im not sure if i want to pay $28 on a saturday.. would rather stick to kb..

9 minutes ago, Guest Client said:

After 27 Jan, you have to start paying membership fee lor.

Contradictory, thought in email said 1 Year Membership is FREE, now have to pay ?

33 minutes ago, Guest Client said:

Thru the discussions here, we kind of serve as a free focus group for any local & international sauna operators who wish to set up shops here. There's no need for you to put others down during the brainstorming and soul searching sessions hor.

as you put it - a free focus group. 

which part am I putting ppl down?

Telling young guys 18 yo to grow up? 

still laughing - no offence yeah... its a focus group .... :)

Can someone kindly help to ask the management whether do they have part-time job available?

Sent them email to enquire but no reply.

I am in-between jobs for many months.

28 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Can someone kindly help to ask the management whether do they have part-time job available?

Go in and ask them or call them. If not you try kb. They need more manpower. 

Edited by Kimochi

Guest Flashbacks
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Go Fort Road, it is totally free.

Awww those sweet cruising days. Fort Road. Katong Park. Amoy Street. Ann Siang Hill. Nothing beats cruising in public. The thrill of it all... 

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

On soft opening day, there were 7 former cruise staff all working for Hook club at counter. All at counter laughing & chatting. Only one go up to check for cleaning. Hook don’t need more staff, they need staff who can work like KB. 

You apply for KB better. 

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Go down to KB direct on weekdays (lesser people) & ask the counter for job application. They don’t reply emails. 
The boss there in the evening. Keybox need more staff. The 2 old man @ counter change shift at 10pm leaving one guy to handle counter alone. Another walk around to cleaning & wash toilet.
Hook overloaded with staffs who are lazy to work!

16 hours ago, newcum said:

Don quite understand the pricing...

The pricing looks like they only want the young guys.

Not interested in attracting the older ones, since the price is clearly uncompetitive with KB/TMC

Guest Economy
3 hours ago, Guest Flashbacks said:

Awww those sweet cruising days. Fort Road. Katong Park. Amoy Street. Ann Siang Hill. Nothing beats cruising in public. The thrill of it all... 

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Go Fort Road, it is totally free.

New cruising park is ECO Park, after 6 pm

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

All at counter laughing & chatting. Only one go up to check for cleaning. Hook don’t need more staff, they need staff who can work like KB. 
You apply for KB better. 

No wonder no reply. Over-staff. 

Singaporeans spoilt the job market. No wonder employers do not consider Singaporean.

Go down to KB direct on weekdays (lesser people) & ask the counter for job application. They don’t reply emails. 
The boss there in the evening. Keybox need more staff. The 2 old man @ counter change shift at 10pm leaving one guy to handle counter alone. Another walk around to cleaning & wash toilet.

At first, I don't know what is KB. Then, I realise, it is Keybox. I have never been to sauna before. Don't know such saunas exist.
This is the first time, I am going to cold knock.
Never tried in my life. 

Guest OraEtLabora
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

KB seems to employ mature mentality staff who are there to work. It’s the quality that matters. What I noticed is they have 5 matured full time staff and 2 younger attractive part timers doing weekends. 

On soft opening day, there were 7 former cruise staff all working for Hook club at counter. All at counter laughing & chatting. Only one go up to check for cleaning. Hook don’t need more staff, they need staff who can work like KB. 

You apply for KB better. 

Hopefully the rumoured new lesbian shareholder will unleash her dominatrix whip soon on those lazy ones.

Guest Bernice
5 minutes ago, Guest Client said:

Hopefully the rumoured new lesbian shareholder will unleash her dominatrix whip soon on those lazy ones.

You apply for KB better. 

Thanks, finally we have a lesbian sauna we can come.

Guest sucked wrongly
9 minutes ago, Guest Bernice said:

what is I sucked nipples of a muscular guy , end up a lesbian how ?

59 minutes ago, Guest sucked wrongly said:

what is I sucked nipples of a muscular guy , end up a lesbian how ?

True....many lesbians looks handsome and Yandao, hair cut to thin and super  Navy crew cut until they open their mouth. Counter wont check where you have dick or not if you are muscled.

1 hour ago, Guest Bernice said:

Hope the lesbian boss is good and knows how to open her eyes to see instead of hearing people gossip or rumor (fucking political people spreading rumors )

1 hour ago, Guest Client said:

She’s not even there you think she cares?  Got profit she happy. All staffs from former Cruise Club. No change.

Guest Ex cruise = hook
29 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

She’s not even there you think she cares?  Got profit she happy. All staffs from former Cruise Club. No change.

So it was correct no rumours. Ex Cruise Club = HOOK CLUB + Lesbians

Guest Occulust
On 1/23/2020 at 1:52 PM, Guest Guest said:

These type of young boys need to learn to PAYYYY. There’s NOTHING FREE IN LIFE. Go Taboo want to be under guestlist. Never buy drinks. Expect people to offer them free drinks. Mother give allowance money spend don’t know on what. Expect all FREE FREE FREE FREE. I suggest Keybox also no free entry. No young boys, sex still can go on. Now 28 above all hotter than twinks. 18 year olds can FORGET thinking they are the QUEENS.

Yep, at grindr, no lack of these so called youngsters looking for sugar daddies to finance them.

3 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

Wear N95 mask,  dont touch anyone and dont let anyone touch u,  no kissing,  avoid those from china, for local check if they have been to china for the past  2 weeks, check if they had fever, wash hand frequently and sanitise as and when necessary,  that should be quite safe. 

Lol like that might as well go to a cafe

6 hours ago, Magenta_Lilies said:

Hmmm.

Is this kinda promotion similar to what Cruise was doing as well? 

Screenshot_20200125-071228_Chrome.jpg

Yes seems like it but hope its usable instead of just giving out unusable free passes .

Guest Fated to Closed
3 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Yes seems like it but hope its usable instead of just giving out unusable free passes .

OMG, the y will follow the footsteps of cruise into downfall. What free membership and pay exorbitant fees to buy passes that we forget to use. This is not working for cruise yet they are doing it again.

3 minutes ago, Guest Curious said:

What is the fees and registration process like?

Not very keen to divulge too much of my personel information.

Also, is the crowded better than KB's??

Few people, all hotties. One grandpa with white hair

• G_M changed the title to Hook Club (NO Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.