Male HQ

Hook Club (NO Ads allowed)

Tedor

Guest first time

Been going to keybox but thinking of trying hook

Does anyone know what the theme nights are?  It doesn't say on the website

I've heard the guys are pickier.  Is it more gym/fit types or twinks?  More tops or bottoms?

• 2 months later...
Guest Sleaze pot
4 hours ago, Guest Sad said:

Place was dead friday evening, music didn’t work, thin crowd, quite sad.

Isn't thin crowd the norm? 🤣🤣🤣

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hook a lot of show ponies if you into exhibitionist and some worshipping your body here is the place. The last time 2 fit twink worship my body and i sniff their sweaty undies. Towards the end i top them both real well till they hear the slapping sound they auto cum and saying that their pussy feel sore.

On 5/13/2023 at 10:04 PM, KeanWCEH73 said:

Wah the crowd in hook is simply... so so look and so so bod but want the best bod and ideal look no wonder the whole evening every one is simply you at look me ... i wait for you... BORING & STUPID  place to patronize

Still window shopping after so many years ?  

Don't read and response to guests' post

Went there for the first time. The receptionist was good, friendly, and helpful. That was a weekday and late at night, so few people by default. The receptionist told me this before making the payment and I appreciate it. Still went in as it is not expensive to give it a try even if no crowd. Will go there again. Any idea which days or nights pull crowds?

Guest Popping
1 hour ago, No Clash said:

Went there for the first time. The receptionist was good, friendly, and helpful. That was a weekday and late at night, so few people by default. The receptionist told me this before making the payment and I appreciate it. Still went in as it is not expensive to give it a try even if no crowd. Will go there again. Any idea which days or nights pull crowds?

Usually skin nites or Fri/sat after 6pm more people, weekday afternoon it’s just empty. 

but those nites still way less people than previous cruise

Hook is a lot of exhibitionists as all they do is looked at you and the crowd not like Cruise time the people more vibrant and happening if they see someone, they liked and just approach. Especially weekend or sun is packed there ppl just fuck at the big bed on the third floor from 1-1 to orgy. I prefer to TMC or most keybox.

On 6/28/2023 at 6:13 PM, dnalor20 said:

Nowadays, it seems that the Hook crowd has mostly migrated to Keybox. I recently visited Keybox and saw many Hook faces there.

I think because they grew tired of standing there and waiting.  Everyone seems to be waiting for everyone to make the first move.  

28 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

I think because they grew tired of standing there and waiting.  Everyone seems to be waiting for everyone to make the first move.  

Truly agree with you as when in KB I had another session with the guy from Hook I had fun with as he seems not remember who I was.

1 minute ago, fetish69 said:

Truly agree with you as when in KB I had another session with the guy from Hook I had fun with as he seems not remember who I was.

That's the thing.  In Hook, he just stands there but in KB, he become a different person.  Mysterious. 

On 11/24/2022 at 12:57 PM, MadMan said:

Mask is optional. But if you wear a mask inside, unless you have a hotbod, you may not get much attention as others may think you have something to hide. I rather not take the chance of hooking someone into the room only to realize he is not my type after the mask comes off.

Face check before going in a room

• 2 weeks later...

Went there yesterday for the second time.

Pros:

Facilities are much nicer than KB, cleaner, better lighting

No grabby old guys

Crowd is younger and more fit, lots of abs

Cons:

The vibe is totally dead. I was there for 3 hours and saw max 5 ppl hook up. Everyone is just standing around and doesn't know what to do. No signals or eye-contact. Can't tell if someone's interested or not until you literally go up and ask.

Way quieter, only 20-30 people in the maze max

I have a free pass so I'll give it a try one more time. But so far it seems 10x harder to meet a cute guy at Hook vs KB.

Tbh I think a large proportion of their business is from couples meeting on grindr and using it as a "love hotel". Which isn't a bad business model

Guest lookup

Is hook fun? Any cuties there still?

Depends on what is fun for you?

If fun for you means walking around corridors and watching/ looking up at gym bods standing around, then sure Hook is fun...

On 4/14/2023 at 2:43 AM, G_M said:

DO NOT SHARE NAMES OF PEOPLE ON BW.

How you like it if someone mentioned your name?

understood. sharing ok, shaming, more ok. like it or not, that is the law. law is law. if there is enough evidence, why not

shaming? that is just the law. 

why scared of shaming when at the point of material time, you be the king and act like king? then people would shame you, just like the king.

singapore everything is law by law, ok. 

simple english. singlish so to speak.

Pros:

No grabby old guys

Cons:

The vibe is totally dead. I was there for 3 hours and saw max 5 ppl hook up. Everyone is just standing around and doesn't know what to do. No signals or eye-contact. Can't tell if someone's interested or not until you literally go up and ask.

I have a free pass so I'll give it a try one more time. But so far it seems 10x harder to meet a cute guy at Hook vs KB.

Tbh I think a large proportion of their business is from couples meeting on grindr and using it as a "love hotel". Which isn't a bad business model

Wow that seems challenging but can totally understand that better looking means more picky... it's the same everywhere, and the vibe makes people less willing to approach others even if they're interested 

Wow that seems challenging but can totally understand that better looking means more picky... it's the same everywhere, and the vibe makes people less willing to approach others even if they're interested 

Not really. Because everyone has a type, and there’s someone for everyone. Just less options for the ones lower in the attractiveness ranking. 

I see good looking guys hooking up with fat or old or ugly guys or a mix of those. So it’s their preference. Kink. 

so fat, old ugly guys still go to the saunas cos they might score. Haha you never know. 

so just approach, don’t fear rejection. You may get accepted. Haha

Hook a lot of show ponies if you into exhibitionist and some worshipping your body here is the place. The last time 2 fit twink worship my body and i sniff their sweaty undies. Towards the end i top them both real well till they hear the slapping sound they auto cum and saying that their pussy feel sore.

I open with all watching?

• 2 weeks later...

jammyhk01

• jammyhk01Enthusiast
  • Members
  • Looking For: Younger boyish guys

Pros:

No grabby old guys

Cons:

because you went there early. good things come in small quantity. keybox got a lot of shit people, oldies, senior people, etc, who have total no regards of anyone.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.